Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755744 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2021
Hello bosses.

there's this new girl i met in sch recently about 3 days ago, told her i like her that same day. she didn't give any reasonable answer.

the next day i went to her lodge the next day, she introduced me as her bestie to her roommate, i asked her in the presence of her roommate that whose her bestie?

I went outside she followed and rebuked her telling her never to call me with that stupid tag again.. also reminded her why i approached her initialy. she told me about her boyfriend and other rubbish. i kept mute, dragged her closely pressed her boobs. she didn't react. in fact i used my hands to run through her body like it was mine. (it was late at night)

i just called her right now about 10mins ago and she screamed *Bestie love* on phone,

i cut the call.
angry

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Miracood2:
Hello bosses.

there's this new girl i met in sch recently about 3 days ago, told her i like her that same day. she didn't give any reasonable answer.

the next day i went to her lodge the next day, she introduced me as her bestie to her roommate, i asked her in the presence of her roommate that whose her bestie?

I went outside she followed and rebuked her telling her never to call me with that stupid tag again.. also reminded her why i approached her initialy. she told me about her boyfriend and other rubbish. i kept mute, dragged her closely pressed her boobs. she didn't react. in fact i used my hands to run through her body like it was mine. (it was late at night)

i just called her right now about 10mins ago and she screamed *Bestie love* on phone,

i cut the call.
angry

Hahahaha
Sorry for laughing.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
CaveAdullam:

So, you're implying the wife of the murderer is a stranger to him? This is plausible! Do you see your properties, friends, colleagues as strangers even though you've maintained a relationship with it/them for less than 1 year? Probably no!

You don't commit to a stranger; husbands do! You don't feed, shelter and protect a stranger forever; husbands do. You don't share secrets and allow strangers see the chink in your armour; husbands do. Wives are not strangers to husbands. So, why say the wife is but a stranger, when they courted and had their marriage sealed by both families and in most cases together with the law?

Male homicide is higher than female homicide, and male are the highest victims of homicide. Homicide is as a result of power, resources and mate(s). Jealousy is rooted in the male psyche--- it is "don't touch my property except I give you my permission". Men will give permission for other things, but not a mate, because his mate carries much of his investments and his invisible future existence lies with her. Hence, he will slaughter any other male that comes near her for activities that will be detrimental to him, both in the short and long run.

The simp of a husband would have abandoned his wife to the street where she belong, though, it is heartbreaking, disappointing and weakening, but better than homicide. Now, he will end up in jail without having the wife and lose his freedom/life.

There are somethings especially perverted activities people do, that's not tolerated in a particular society, but that favours some(minority) that does it, and backfires when others(majority) tries to do it. The gym instructor might have been fvcking other mens' wives scott free, but since it's ruled against his societal norm, he ended up not coming alive this time around. This is what is referred to as high risk low reward strategy: behaviours of stupid folks who don't contemplate deeply before carrying out specific and risky actions. No pity for him whatsoever, he deserved his death!

The woman will still end up at the winning side, because in years to come a darling simp will ever be ready to cater to her whims.

Men never circumspect properly before/when dealing with women, ergo, they always come out destroying their lives, reputation or/and resources at the end of the tunnel.

The law should take its course!

Thanks.
I don’t subscribe to the above. She was a stranger who they probably met under some circumstances, and decided to get married. I do not care about how a person makes me feel, as long as we did not grow up together or share blood, you are a stranger. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been my friend or girlfriend for 5 or 10 years.

Putting into consideration the number of cheating women, if the husbands go around killing their wives fling, how many men will remain?

Marriage is a social construct, women are meant to be fvcked, and also add to the population. It’s not my problem that someone somewhere is greedy enough to marry the girl you’re attracted to.

The gym guy did not force the wife, whatever she chose to do is of her own accord. He owes the husband no loyalty, why should he die for having sex with a woman who wanted him simply because one idiot met her family and put her in his house?

Have you seen anyone get killed for having sex with a married man/woman within the ambient of the law?

That man is inherently flawed and should be seriously dealt with for killing another man for simply scoring a willing pvssy.

Whatever oath they made is between themselves, and an oath self no be do or die affair na grin

The dead man had no fault in my opinion. What’s the difference between having a girlfriend and getting married other than the fact that people do parties with families in attendance?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2021
hpk:

Move on already or keep PERISHING.
GIVE HER SWEET DIGGING AND GHOST HER THEREAFTER .

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
neyoohhh:
Broke muscular guy shot by beta rich simp.

Cause and effect is real. Stay woke
THE EFFECTS OF ADULTERY IS GRAVE.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
neyoohhh:

THE EFFECTS OF ADULTERY IS GRAVE...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2021
neyoohhh:

Lol... What makes you think the gym instructor is broke and the beta man rich? grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guys, i don't seem to be able to leave the ANGER PHASE of taking the redpill, maybe its because i was affected very deeply starting from my very own home and then to the really bad experiences i have had with the female gender. The more i think about this things the angrier i get. Its really getting exhausting.

I literally shouted GET OUT to one lady who was standing in the one passage narrow walk path, taking photos with her tight jeans and very cleavage revealing crop top.
She still shook with fear when she met me this morning on my way to work, i gave that impact in two words, you could imagine how fierce i would have sounded.

By the way, this is the real GidRedpiller and yes maybe i need help.
Say something you guys pls.
In my honest opinion you didn't have to shout or be rude to her though. It doesn't make you a simp or worse.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
My mum asked me a question 'i just want to know, i wouldn't get angry someone told me you were there the day yr father introduce his new woman his mother. Right?' . That question was so sudden if not that i was playing game at that moment, my facial expression would have give me away. I said i visited that woman with my dad once and i wasn't aware of the introduction. Women can be manipulative. If i wasn't aware of that fact, i would fall into her trap.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2021
Miracood2:
Hello bosses.

i cut the call.
angry

Maybe she doesn’t want to leave her bf but will still willingly fvck you.

Why should you get angry at the ‘bestie’ title when you already have access to her body. Would you rather date her and one other bestie somewhere is digging her? You are already at the alpha zone, don’t force that girl to date you or define your relationship when you already have access to her body.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you pay attention, the dots always connect....

Toxic dick = devil dick =that super dick that gets women crazy but is usually attached to a bad boy player AKA a Fvckboy.

That A1 pipe is hard to get for women and keeping it is even harder.

CC: Calibrator.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
adebisiema:
Feminism is slowly crawling into Islam.
#TRP
Muslims are slower version of Christian
Even though they will still accept in the long run

Before Muslim ladies don't wear Jeans trouser with Ijab

Even their local musicians(Yoruba) don't use talking drum when recording the music
But now most of them even have a back up singer who interpret what the talking drum is saying cheesy no difference between them and FuJi musician

Even U.A.E of recent allowing unmarried couples to cohabitate, loosening alcohol restrictions

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Guys, i don't seem to be able to leave the ANGER PHASE of taking the redpill, maybe its because i was affected very deeply starting from my very own home and then to the really bad experiences i have had with the female gender. The more i think about this things the angrier i get. Its really getting exhausting.

I literally shouted GET OUT to one lady who was standing in the one passage narrow walk path, taking photos with her tight jeans and very cleavage revealing crop top.
She still shook with fear when she met me this morning on my way to work, i gave that impact in two words, you could imagine how fierce i would have sounded.

By the way, this is the real GidRedpiller and yes maybe i need help.
Say something you guys pls.
Yh I notice your threads is always on the trending page.
I guess its best for you to have fun with your self and forgive yourself ...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Miracood2:
Hello bosses.

i cut the call.
angry

Bestie love no mean say u no go Bleep..jes use ya head..but since u are not her bf u are her bestie na..jes dat na u know the category u wan fall enter..jes dey collect ya points dey go..until she refuses sex na em u fit change am for am

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dalil8: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
And the simp of the decade goes to

angry

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dalil8: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2021
Real nigga ✔️

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Know this and have peace. No go overdo pass yourself

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Sometimes I beg to wonder if men should start taking care of their aesthetics.. . Man invest in your self.

A man at his peak
A beautiful man
#aesthetic

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:33am On Jul 24, 2021
Fatalveli:
I don’t subscribe to the above. She was a stranger who they probably met under some circumstances, and decided to get married. I do not care about how a person makes me feel, as long as we did not grow up together or share blood, you are a stranger. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been my friend or girlfriend for 5 or 10 years.

Putting into consideration the number of cheating women, if the husbands go around killing their wives fling, how many men will remain?

Marriage is a social construct, women are meant to be fvcked, and also add to the population. It’s not my problem that someone somewhere is greedy enough to marry the girl you’re attracted to.

The gym guy did not force the wife, whatever she chose to do is of her own accord. He owes the husband no loyalty, why should he die for having sex with a woman who wanted him simply because one idiot met her family and put her in his house?

Have you seen anyone get killed for having sex with a married man/woman within the ambient of the law?

That man is inherently flawed and should be seriously dealt with for killing another man for simply scoring a willing pvssy.

Whatever oath they made is between themselves, and an oath self no be do or die affair na grin

The dead man had no fault in my opinion. What’s the difference between having a girlfriend and getting married other than the fact that people do parties with families in attendance?

ONE IDIOT MET HER FAMILY ABI ?
WHY DIDN'T THE OTHER IDIOT MEET HER VILLAGE PEOPLE ?
Your writings are against God's purpose and principles of marriage.stop misleading people .

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Fatalveli:

ONE IDIOT MET HER FAMILY ABI ?
WHY DIDN'T THE OTHER IDIOT MEET HER VILLAGE PEOPLE ?
Your writings are against God's purpose and principles of marriage.stop misleading people ...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:47am On Jul 24, 2021
aomine:
SIMPS I PRESENT TO YOU YOUR SPEC
SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP FROM WONDERLAND BECAUSE THIS IS UNIMAGINABLE .

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:51am On Jul 24, 2021
aomine:
EVENING NEWSPAPERS
when you realize that you have been HOEING AROUND. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:55am On Jul 24, 2021
aomine:
ONLY SIMPS CAN TOLERATE THIS
SHE'S STILL ON THE PRELIMINARY !!! What a breed of dog cry .

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:58am On Jul 24, 2021
aomine:
WHO ELSE IS LOST grin
SHIT HAPPENS FOR SURE .

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:03am On Jul 24, 2021
aomine:
SHE CAN MOLD HIM HERSELF SHEY SAND SAND DEY EVERYWHERE grin
GET HIM , YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:04am On Jul 24, 2021
aomine:
BITCH ITS NOT JUDGMENTAL ITS FACTS
HOE AND PROUD HUH ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:11am On Jul 24, 2021
DieRich5:
lipsrsealed
MY BROV grin
DieRich5:
lipsrsealed
MY BROV

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:23am On Jul 24, 2021
The Beta Bucks satisfies a woman's hypergamy. Never her pussy.

The Alpha Fvcks satisfies a woman's pussy. Never her hypergamy.

You choose which you want to be to a woman, bearing in mind that YOU CAN'T give her both.

If you give her the money someone will give her the dick. If you give her the dick, someone will give her the money. Either way women always win. But in which scenario are YOU the least pained when another man gives to your woman? When she's given money by another man or when she's given dick by another man.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:28am On Jul 24, 2021
TheGidRedpiIIer:
Red pill in a nutshell
Pure madness and illogical reasoning
EVEN HOLY BIBLE SUPPORT A THING HERE.WOMEN MUST AND SHOULD SUBMIT.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:14am On Jul 24, 2021
No matter how much you impress a woman with material things, she'll pay more attention to the man who impresses her pussy. Now, no matter how rich you are, always make sure you approach women on the lust side. Never on the provider side. Be what turns her on first before assuming the provider role.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:38am On Jul 24, 2021
Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks.

Remember the moment you tell a girl that you love her, she'll close her legs and block all sex. Because she needs to asses you with a clear mind and sex clouds a woman's judgement. So faced with an important task like assessing if a man is worth loving, a woman will not have sex with him. It may sound crazy but from a woman's point of view it makes perfect sense.

However she'll always find another guy who she doesn't give a fvck about, whom she doesn't care about AND GIVE HIM SEX FREELY. That guy who doesn't matter to a woman is the guy women give plenty of sex to because here sex is for the woman's benefit. But in a relationship sex is for the man. Since women don't date or marry for sex. Hence sex in relationships and marriage is used as a weapon. And for leverage. And given very sparingly. To maintain its worth and value.

When you date a woman always begin as Friends with Benefits or something like that. She'll be the one asking for love soon enough. And then you'll give her your love. But very sparingly and use it for leverage to maintain its worth and value.

More on this topic: https://www.nairaland.com/6322324/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-where-wet

37 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bayfed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.