Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754200 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
women can be irritating when it comes to things like this,they spend so much acquiring fake hair when they could have used it to better their natural hair.

It simply doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or says.As long as black women see other black women wearing fake hair on their heads,they will continue wearing fake hair on their heads.Women generally do what they see other women do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beardedviking:

If a man does not understand why this happen, his gonna struggle to understand women in general. There is no two ways to say it. [b]Most African women love those hair compared to theirs[/b]which is nothing bad at all. It is a measure of the level of your mental strength when you put it on your own head. These types of women are likely to give birth to weak children too mentally.
Its actually not only black women that use fake hair nowadays.Other races of women do too.I think people talk more about black women's own because it seems excessive.
Funnily enough,natural black hair is easy to style and maintain but ignorance and laziness about how to maintain it,insecurities about their natural hair and following the herd mentality in terms of wearing fake hair are issues that affect its wide acceptance by black women

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
baiaon:
I once read a post by a man on nairaland which said he would never understand how a black African woman can place the hair of another woman's race on her head,carefully comb and protect it from wind,dust and rainfall.
Some Nigerian men have talked about this issue for years even the make up issue.

It can never stop and you want to know why? Hypergamy.

Those things help maximize their appearance and in so doing increases their chances of attracting a high value male.

You see why it is ludicrous when girls tell SIMPs "Don't you want me to look good for you" when they are taxing them.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Beardedviking: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
baiaon:
Its actually not only black women that use fake hair nowadays.Other races of women do too.I think people talk more about black women's own because it seems excessive.
Funnily enough,natural black hair is easy to style and maintain but ignorance and laziness about how to maintain it,insecurities about their natural hair and following the herd mentality in terms of wearing fake hair are issues that affect its wide acceptance by black women
I hardly generalise in anything I say cos i know outliers always exist. This is why i use Almost,most, especially e.t.c. Personally for me Its a turn off for me no matter ur race or ethnicity.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

It can never stop and you want to know why? Hypergamy.

Those things help maximize their appearance and in so doing increases their chances of attracting a high value male.

You see why it is ludicrous when girls tell SIMPs "Don't you want me to look good for you" when they are taxing them.
I will never understand how.The make up makes them look like clowns because of how they put it on excessively and a white/indian/native south American woman's hair on a black woman's head always looks odd/weird

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
Beardedviking:

I hardly generalise in anything I say cos i know outliers always exist. This is why i use Almost,most, especially e.t.c. Personally for me Its a turn off for me no matter ur race or ethnicity.
Its always a turn off for me.It sends the message that you are not comfortable in your own skin and it serves as a sort of culmination of ones internal insecurities outwardly

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
KVN1:
special thanks amigo
what'd a G do without men like you guys...all I can say is gracias Amigos...
You are welcome. What are enemies for lol. But seriously we learn everyday.
If you have not, read https://illimitablemen.com/archives/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
baiaon:
I will never understand how.The make up makes them look like clowns because of how they put it on excessively and a white/indian/native south American woman's hair on a black woman's head always looks odd/weird

You just have to look at the before and after make-up to understand.
Make-up covers up a lot of blemishes that they prefer to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

That is why I mentioned laziness in one of my previous posts.There are beauty regimes one can use and stick to inorder to get rid of those blemishes.Eating healthy,avoiding carbonated drinks,fast food consumption etc but these women want none of that.Shawarma,nkwobi,coke,cake,biscuit straight into their mouths no discipline whatsoever.Then the effect shows itself on their faces and bodies.They then pile make up on their faces to hide the mess.Walking around looking like Krusty the clown

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Does an Alpha male pay for sex? Like paying prostitutes?
Cc. Ubunja CaveAdullam

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
baiaon:
I once read a post by a man on nairaland which said he would never understand how a black African woman can place the hair of another woman's race on her head,carefully comb and protect it from wind,dust and rainfall.
Some Nigerian men have talked about this issue for years even the make up issue too but the women won't listen.As long as they see other women doing something (either good or bad)they will automatically copy it.Men's opinions about various issues generally doesn't bother women

You guys are right about the ladies having self-hate for themselves.

Truth be told, on a different scale, a lot of these ladies use these fake enhancements to appeal to the vanity of their rich simp cucks.

As we blame these ladies, these rich simps have a portion in it too because they love and encourage these self-hating behaviours in women which reflects their inherent shitty personalities too.

Ladies knowing this have now taken it beyond fake hair extensions into skin bleaching, breast enhancement and butt lift surgeries which these rich but empty men find appealing. It's crazy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
baiaon:
Eating healthy,avoiding carbonated drinks,fast food consumption etc but these women want none of that.Shawarma,nkwobi,coke,cake,biscuit straight into their mouths no discipline whatsoever.Then the effect shows itself on their faces and bodies.They then pile make up on their faces to hide the mess.Walking around looking like Krusty the clown

So funny.

You are not far from the truth. But it is wasted effort trying to convince them otherwise.
If a lot of men weren't betas maybe they will get the memo.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
baiaon:

You will never understand it because you are in the best frame of manly mind that any man could be. Some rich beta cucks don't think like that. That fakeness is their appeal.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
Skepticus:

You guys are right about the ladies having self-hate for themselves.

Truth be told, on a different scale, a lot of these ladies use these fake enhancements to appeal to the vanity of their rich simp cucks.

As we blame these ladies, these rich simps have a portion in it too because they love and encourage these self-hating behaviours in women which reflects their inherent shitty personalities too

Ladies knowing this have now taken it beyond fake hair extensions into breast enhancement and butt lift surgeries which these rich but empty men find appealing. It's crazy.
@Emboldened
You are 100% correct especially with those rich simps obsession with "light skinned-ness" and "big buttocked-ness"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Skepticus:

You will never understand itbecause you are in the best frame of manly mind that any man could be with it. Some rich beta cucks don't think like that. That fakeness is their appeal
Even with your crystal clear explanation with this post,i still dont get it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

So funny.

You are not far from the truth But it is wasted effort trying to convince them otherwise
If a lot of men weren't betas maybe they will get the memo.
I know.Women will always do what they see other women do
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Funnily almost all of them use makeup,,,, even those that look so beautiful naturally,,,e b things jare,,,,,,,

Gimme one great quote of the day nah,,,,,,grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Miggs(m): 12:40am On Oct 09, 2020
baiaon:
Even with your crystal clear explanation with this post,i still dont get it.
I think he means some of the wealthy simps view women with fake nails,hair and bleached skin as sophisticated,exposed and high class babes while their female counterparts without those features are seen as the opposite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Klchnjoku: 2:37am On Oct 09, 2020
ALEX182:
I'm not MGTOW. That applies to men who have been burnt by women and have decided to stay away from women. Nah, nobody is an island. Nature made it that male and female need each other. It's imprinted into your genes. Sorry, you can't help it. So MGTOW I understand you but my natural man is stronger.

Guys, your problem is not lack of confidence. Your problem is lack of resources. Your problem is that you are broke. Your problem is that you are not a high value man. And that is why the you can't get the women you want.

Women are smart. Very smart. They are smarter than you are. And they are great liars and pretenders. That is the way they are engineered. You are engineered differently and that is why they often play men like dummies. But you are a man. Men built civilization. Men built everything you see today. You are a lion. Stop being a sheep or lamb.

As a man, stop chasing useless things that add no value to you. Drop your vices because those vices will ruin you. Be about chasing your dreams and goals. Leave women alone. Chase your dreams. The men that built this world were not women chasers. They were dream chasers.

You don't see Elon Musk, Zukerberg, or Bill Gates chasing instagram thots or making tiktok videos. Even grown men are making tiktok videos (facepalm). Look at the name sef: tiktok.
Are women really smart? Or cunning?

If you don't look very well you will think a cunning fellow is smart when he/she is actually not.

Women are typical example of this, you will think they are smart but no they are not.

I used to think women were smart not until I started having more relationship with them then I realized they are simply cunning and not as smart as we think they are.

Women are CUNNING not smart, women only tend to seem smarter than men simply because men often relinquish their power to women.

If men hold on to the power they possess and not let a woman gain control over them, then you will realize that women are really the weaker vessels God claimed they are.

Vessels weaker than men.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 09, 2020
stevesawo:
Super Simp photo of the week.
grin
stevesawo:
Super Simp photo of the week.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Klchnjoku: 2:47am On Oct 09, 2020
One other thing I've realized about women is that..

Money can buy you a woman's body but money can't buy you her love and loyalty.

If you like spend on her from today till eternity, spending on her from now till eternity will not make her fall in love with you nor make her stay loyal and committed to you.

Funny enough she may be in love and loyal to a man who has less to offer her than you can or a man who spends little or nothing on her.

This are my personal experience though, yours may differ.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dannnn: 4:51am On Oct 09, 2020
Women are very "talented". They are great manufacturers. Whatever product you desire, they will manufacture it for you.
If you want a "loving and loyal" woman, she will manufacture one.
If you want a "decent and reserved" woman, she will manufacture one.
If you want a "b!tchy b!tch", she will manufacture one.
If you want a "Godfearing and holy" woman, she will manufacture one.
They are so efficient in this manufacturing business that they can easily deliver to all their "customers" their specific desired products at the same time.
It all depends on the consumer.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 5:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Klchnjoku:
One other thing I've realized about women is that..

Money can buy you a woman's body but money can't buy you her love and loyalty.

If you like spend on her from today till eternity, spending on her from now till eternity will not make her fall in love with you nor make her stay loyal and committed to you.

Funny enough she may be in love and loyal to a man who has less to offer her than you can or a man who spends little or nothing on her.

This are my personal experience though, yours may differ.

Wetin you go take the love do?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Klchnjoku:

Are women really smart? Or cunning?

If you don't look very well you will think a cunning fellow is smart when he/she is actually not.

Women are typical example of this, you will think they are smart but no they are not.

I used to think women were smart not until I started having more relationship with them then I realized they are simply cunning and not as smart as we think they are.

Women are CUNNING not smart, women only tend to seem smarter than men simply because men often relinquish their power to women.

If men hold on to the power they possess and not let a woman gain control over them, then you will realize that women are really the weaker vessels God claimed they are.

Vessels weaker than men.

THIS!!!

First comment here, just couldn't resist corroborating your input. Especially when you put it that men willingly relinquish their authority to them - usually and painfully on the altar of sex or in the hope of getting laid. Hello, everyone.

Best thread I've read this year. Hands down.

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by waywardpikin: 5:44am On Oct 09, 2020
foreman:

Wetin you go take the love do?

Hahaha... preach!

If you are in the proper frame of mind as a man, especially after digesting all these teachings, you will realise something that hits you like an epiphany.

YOU DON'T NEED LOVE.

Respect on the other hand, now that is my bread and butter, my life force. It is on the basis of this respect, especially a respect for self, that men should strive to build their frame over the years. My pride, ego and self respect will always trump any yeye love or feelings and is a very useful check against any simping proclivities.

35 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by purpinkx(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

You mean this?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2020
CaveAdullam:

A man must not, and never genuflect before a woman, no matter the mistakes, errors and crimes he's guilty of in respect to that woman. Apologising by genuflecting is simping as he can do it without drooling before her toes. It is disgusting! An act of weakness, foolishness and submissiveness not pertaining to virile traits. It will enlarge the chink in his armor and shred his remaining ego to pieces.

If he genuflects to apologise, he's a simp!

If he genuflects to propose, he's a simp!

If he genuflects to seek a woman's favour, he's a simp!

If he genuflect

[b] Only genuflects before God, the king and superior males. Genuflecting before the king and superior males is an act of respect and honour, but it doesn't end there------you must use it as a leverage to seek their favour, grace and mercy, and use them as a ladder to climb to the top where you too will be worshipped.

Authority: Do not genuflect.
What's genuflect please. Is it just kneeling down?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Timbers(m): 8:34am On Oct 09, 2020
I've been following this thread since it got started in August and the wisdom and tenets in this thread not only apply to our sexual lives but also business and otherwise.

And to all those who have contributed I thank you very much.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2020

Guys,check out this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/2495990/600-men-slept-me-one
This woman slept with over 600 men in one year and now she's tired bcz rich guys are no more interested in her and so she's not making money from it again and is looking for a good man that would UNDERSTAND HER for marriage grin grin ...
Two idiots even signified interest ( to marry her) and she turned them down grin
I know she lied when She said she's gonna tell the man( potential hubby) that she slept with over 600 men in one year..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2020
I don't know who needs to hear this: the woman that set the rules, gave terms and conditions on your comportment around her is acting sheepishly like a house help---running errands, breaking rules for a player without whining, inveighing, coying and vacillating.

If you were dominant, she would have acted same towards you. So, learn to be in control.

Authority: Ascend in the pyramid by becoming dominant.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2020
Trex4:
Does an Alpha male pay for sex? Like paying prostitutes?
Cc. Ubunja CaveAdullam
It is your choice Bro
But do you know not having have sex for 6month you won't die?

Alpha male isnt about how many pusssies you slay infact the opposite is the case

There are levels in this shii

You will be nàked kissing a girl in your crib then you will just switch your mode off and tell her you can't do this anymore
Tell her to dress up or you just stand up and leave her
Look into her eyes she will definitely wanna kill you cheesy

This is one of the stuff women do to guys and we think it is normal

When you can control konji most of your problems on earth is solved

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by careytommy37(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2020
mrpaedo:
Redpilled Documentary of the Day

112 Weddings----2014

Is there a link to this documentary?
I'll like to watch it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (2209) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sabbiboi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.