Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2769775 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tonnyray:
Nobody is denying women have sex.
The quote below is what was questioned:

Women hold the key to heterosexual sex. They determine if sex happens. Socioeconomic issues (like seeking men for money as a result of poverty or for male protection in times of conflicts/war) and the influence of mind-altering drugs (like Rohypnol, alcohol) may lower her natural inhibitions and increase her urge to make sex happen. She holds the key, regardless. Anything beyond any of those i stated above would be practically considered as rape, which is not encouraged in the Red Pill.

In biology, they (women) are considered more reproductively successful than men, meaning that no matter how ugly or beautiful a woman looks, no matter how terrible her attitude is, no matter how broke or rich she is, even if she has mental retardation, as long as she has a functioning womb, she would always find a man to have sex with her and get pregnant. Men don't have that advantage.

In the light of medical advancement (invention of birth-control pills, safer abortion methods), feminism, sexual freedom for women, the lowering of the social standards that check women's tendency for hypergamy and promiscuity, increase in male virginity (statistics from Europe and the United States) and other liberal nonsense that encourages the vanity of women, women are having more sex than men.

The women who are not having sex have either deliberately chosen not to have sex for varying reasons (like religious celibacy, hormonal issues or a psychological aversion to sex) or haven't had the OPPORTUNITY to be in a position where they can have sex. The former (women who deliberately stay away from sex) is a minority when compared to the latter (have you ever wondered why female teenagers or relationship/married women go promiscuous when they are away from the prying eyes of their parents/boyfriends/husbands when they get to higher institutions/vacations/night outs etc). A woman already gets propositioned for sex as soon as she hits puberty as early as 9 years as she typically attains sexual maturity before boys in her age range. In a research conducted recently, Girls reported having their first consensual sex as early as 13 years. Boys (on average) was 23 years of age.

An increase in the amount of male SIMPs and INCELized men over the years says a lot.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
chukshobayo:
Mehn I don't think applying the redpill is easy as in the risk involved. Told a lady who said we should be friends that i don't do friends and i dont do brother. She told ne blatantly that she is not in for fun. Personally I became scared that she would tell others. Secondly I felt the respect she had for me Will diminish. This is my dilima. Truth be told i felt bad but had to hide it and more so I love to have sex with the said girl.
If after reading the undiluted truths in this thread and you're still asking this kind of question, you need prayers.

Do not for any reason feel ashamed or bad about what you want. You told her what you want and she told you what she wanted, if she doesn't want what you want,she can go look for someone else.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
you a male with two balls dangling right below your private part? Then this is meant for you.

If you're not where you want to be in life
you have no business being emotionally attached to a woman no matter what the case may be. In fact it should never exist in your dictionary.

You do not need a woman to live a happy life or be successful.

Women are only a subject of leisure not of necessity.

They're a subject of want and not of need.

They should be a complement to your life not an integral part of it.

Her beauty, warm behaviors and all might tempt you but how you hold your ground will take you a long way.

The word LOVE is only but a fallacy when it's outside your family take this to the bank.

Involve women with zero emotion and more logic as long as its not your mother or sister and 90% of your problems are defeated.

Even if your woman showers you with enormous affection leave it to her and never take part of it. It's not of your best interest to return it. They won't tell you this

The love you might think she has for you is actually respect.

Respect borne of the fact that she hopes to gain from your resources and protection if she isn't doing so already.

If you've been emotionally attached yourself to a woman you were in fact a fool; But if you're still involved you're not just a fool but you're also courting unnecessary distraction and catastrophe.

Channel those 'feelings' you have for that woman unto your mother, sisters and all your family members and never take a bit of it outside. The reward is precious and priceless.

You may see woman as your lover, soulmate, life partner but she sees you as her route to survival. That's the bitter truth.

Take notice and be wise my friend

Authority: your brain over your heart anyday
chaiiii bro are u for real? do u really mean it?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Lol.. Mehnn SIMPs dey suffer Sha..
I dey the other day with one of my FWB dey knack for my Crib..
We just finish a round and was trying to catch our breathe.. na em one message enter for her WhatsApp na em she said aloud that she won't reply the message.. I asked her why?? You know say women like To gist especially when the sex is good..

Na em she begin dey yarn me Tori.. say d girl na her friend before she relocate.. say the girl get a finacee and also some side guys wey dey knack her, the fiancee is based in Abuja, unfortunately for the girl, one of the side guys got her pregnant and same month that she got pregnant for the side guy was when the fiancee wan come pay for her brideprice ..
Naso d babe come confuse oo.. cos she no know how to handle the issue and she don't even have money for abortion and guess what, the side guy no even get money to give her for the abortion and don't even care. So the babe now have to manufacture a lie to tell the fiancee, that she contacted a bad toilet infection after using a public restroom of late and she isn't feeling too ok, that she needs money for test, treatment etc..
Naso the Fiancee Send 20k .. naso she use the main guy money go remove Belle wey side guy give am.. (To everyone reading this, if your babe dn ever collect money to treat a so called infection, there is a high possibility that she collected money to an abortion for a foetus that she had for another dude.. grin grin grin )

I just laugh.. I remember TRP tenets and shake my head..
I pity any dude that is still ignorant of this female folks..
So back to the issue.. she said she now resents her friend for doing ABORTION.. that she would never do such, she rather have the baby.. bla bla bla.. (that one na lie.. who go born Pikin for man wey no gree commit or provide... ?? ) I said Hmmmmm.. for my mind I was .. (You sef go do the same thing) ..
She tried discouraging her friend from aborting it and stuff... But the friend insisted that it is the best option and from the things she said about the friend, what stopped her from pinning the pregnancy on the fiancee is cos the dude is not residing in same city with her and hasn't visited for over a month, so he cannot courier pregnancy to her nah.. lol..

Kai.. if to say Dem dey d same city.. she for me tell em fiancee say she dn take in for am.. naso d mugu go dey shine teeth, come dey arrange go buy baby things...
Lol.. men dn suffer Sha.
Truly many first borns doesn't belong to their fathers biologically..
Gents. Take The Redpill..
grin grin grin ;Dbro im a first born nd i belong to my father

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
chukshobayo:
Mehn I don't think applying the redpill is easy as in the risk involved. Told a lady who said we should be friends that i don't do friends and i dont do brother. She told ne blatantly that she is not in for fun. Personally I became scared that she would tell others. Secondly I felt the respect she had for me Will diminish. This is my dilima. Truth be told i felt bad but had to hide it and more so I love to have sex with the said girl.
risk involved
Personally if I like a girl I can't be friends with her also don't gv a fvck what others think about u...........u nor kill or rape her so why the fear
If she starts to disrespect u Dem she's a useless girl nd move on

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
iTroll:
50 reasons why men should never get married

I will start this list by stating that NO ONE is entitled to the fruits of YOUR labor.
If you’re considering marriage, please read this first.

1. She will pressure you into marriage, when ironically, she is also more likely to divorce you.
2. If you leave her, you are viewed as a scumbag. If she leaves you, you are viewed as “not good enough.”
3. There is a 50% chance that you will get divorced. If you get divorced, there is a 70% chance that she will initiate the divorce. That means there is a total 35% chance of her leaving you.
4. American courts are biased against men. You will not get to see your kids and will have to pay child support/alimony.
5. During a divorce, she will take half or more of your total assets.
6. You are expected to spend 20% of your total income on an engagement ring.
7. During a divorce, she is not required to return the engagement ring
8. She can accuse you of rape and you will suffer, regardless of whether or not you actually did it.
9. If she rapes you, then no one will take it seriously. If it is vice versa, then all hell breaks loose.
10. She can hit you, and if you hit her back, you will get arrested for domestic violence.
11. She has total monopoly on sex. She chooses when to give you sex.
12. She can use sex as a tool to manipulate you. She will only give you sex if you do things for her.
13. You are expected to satisfy her sexual needs. She is not expected to satisfy your sexual needs.
14. After your first child, your sex life will die.
15. After you split up, the children will be conditioned to almost always blame you.
16. She can badmouth you to your children, causing them to resent you.
17. You are not allowed to tell her what to do because of feminism. But she is still allowed to tell you what to do.
18. If you upset her, she will punish you by emotional manipulation.
19. If you even mess up slightly, you are labeled as a “deadbeat dad/husband.”
20. But if she messes up, you are expected to “accept her flaws.”
21. She will try to change you and get angry if you don’t comply.
22. Women are more likely to get bored of the relationship.
23. Women are more likely to fall out of love.
24. Women marry up. That means you marry down.
25. Woman are taught that marriage is stability. Men are taught that marriage is responsibility.
26. If you get fired and end up unemployed, she will leave you so fast.
27. If you are going through a rough financial period, you will also go through a rough relationship period.
28. Money = sex. No money = no sex. Marriage is legalized prostitution. (Just buy a hooker).
29. If she divorces you and you are worse off financially than her, she still won’t have to pay alimony.
30. You will lose quite a bit of money through marriage: the wedding ceremony, buying her gifts, raising kids, divorce, etc.
31. During marriage, you will have no time for your hobbies. You will be expected to work and “support” your wife all the time.
32. If she doesn’t want to work, you are expected to support her in her decision.
33. If you don’t want to work, you are labeled as lazy and a leech.
34. Chances are, she won’t like your close high-school/college friends.
35. She will expect you to put her above your friends, even close friends that are more like brothers.
36. She will expect you to put her above your parents. She is your highest priority now.
37. If your parents end in poverty/homeless/terminally ill, then she will expect you to put them in a nursing home.
38. If you bring your parents home to live with you, she will leave so fast.
39. If you ever get mildly angry, then you are instantly labeled as “abusive.”
40. If she ever gets angry, then she is just “releasing her emotions.”
41. She will not let you go out with the boys.
42. If you do go out with your friends without her “permission,” expect constant phone calls and resentment when you get home.
43. So. Much. Drama. Expect to hear about how Jimmy broke up with Jenny for hours after work.
44. If you have a flaw, then she can divorce you and make a profit from it.
45. If she has a flaw, then she will still make a profit if you divorce her. It’s basically passive blackmail.
46. If you’re an athletic man, expect to lose all your muscle after getting married. Also expect to gain a lot of fat.
47. If you’re an athletic man, she will secretly resent you for your toned body, which she doesn’t have.
48. If you ever end up terminally ill, she can leave you as you’re considered a burden that will “weigh her down.”
49. If she ever ends up terminally ill, if you leave her, then you are considered a scumbag and selfish.
50. She has a whole posse of girl friends that will support her no matter what shitty actions she takes. They will enable her bad behaviors and vilify you.

There ya go.

There are so many innocent men that are blindly led into marriage like a sheep to slaughter. They do not realize that the whole system is against them.

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees. It is even better to live on your feet than die on your knees.

You’re a man with free will and independence. Defend that fiercely and let no one command you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD773RYUH7U
thats their (american) problem not ours

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
CR777:

It is either you are a bastard born and raised by a single mother who doesn't understand the importance of a family or u are gay.
Shame on ur parents for not coming together to give u the right upbringing needed to shape you up psychologically.
It's gonna be a surprise to me if you came from a real family made up of a father and mother, if you did, please that ur parents failed in their marriage doesn't mean others aren't succeeding together.

U are now advocating for men not to get married, typical gay move, it's funny how almost all the points u listed up there were copied from the internet and mostly applied in the white man's land, yet you want Nigerians to digest it.

Like I said before, this thread has long been bastardized by misogynists, gays and masturbators.
bro you are one of the masturbators tho grin grin grin
it served its purpose when it was created newly though. What we have now are gays and women haters, there are some top dogs still on track, I admire them, I wish only these set of intelligent minds here are allowed to comment on this thread. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Skepticus:
Women hold the key to heterosexual sex. They determine if sex happens. Socioeconomic issues (like seeking for money as a result of poverty or for protection in times of conflicts/war) and influence of mind-altering drugs (like Rohypnol, alcohol) may lower her natural inhibitions and increase her urge to make sex happen. She holds the key, regardless. Anything beyond any of those i stated above would be practically considered as rape, which is not encouraged in the Red Pill.
In biology, they (women) are considered more reproductively successful than men, meaning that no matter how ugly or beautiful a woman looks, no matter how terrible her attitude is, no matter how broke or rich she is, even if she has mental retardation, as long as she has a functioning womb, she would always find a man to have sex with her and get pregnant. Men don't have that advantage.
In the light of medical advancement (invention of birth-control pills, safer abortion methods), feminism, sexual freedom for women, the lowering of the social standards that check women's tendency for hypergamy and promiscuity, increase in male virginity (statistics from Europe and the United States) and other liberal nonsense that encourages the vanity of women, women are having more sex than men.
The women who are not having sex have either deliberately chosen not to have sex for varying reasons (like religious celibacy, hormonal issues or a psychological aversion to sex) or haven't had the OPPORTUNITY to be in a position where they can have sex. The latter (women who deliberately stay away from sex) is a minority when compared to the latter (have you ever wondered why female teenagers or relationship/married women go promiscuous when they are away from the prying eyes of their parents/boyfriends/husbands when they get to higher institutions/vacations/night outs etc). A woman already gets propositioned for sex as soon as she hits puberty as early as 9 years as she typically attains sexual maturity before boys in her age range. In a research conducted recently, Girls reported having their first consensual sex as early as 13 years. Boys (on average) was 23 years of age.
An increase in the amount of male SIMPs over the years says a lot.
Nice take.
In summary you conclude women have more sex than men.
I beg to differ.. with a perfect understanding of the Nigerian context, I beg to differ.
Asides prost!tutes shagging for commercial reasons, testosterone drive still tips the scale in favour of men in the Nigerian context.
Cheers bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Drenimarcus:

Like i said earlier in my post, who conducted this experiment or the research? Did they base the IQ on everyone in each race? Quench my thirst please Sir Adullam. Just because some one in the Caucasian race came up with a test does not mean we should swallow it all hook, line and sinker.

Thanks.
yeah bro i dont believe in all the online iq test sites if the test is in my language i swear i will get it all correct

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Chiagozieking: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
chukshobayo:

grin grin grin

Attract attention at all cost, let her tell
You are better than those simps in her dm that are at her beck and call cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
chukshobayo:
And who says you can't shag her from a position of a friend?
You see, in life know what you want. Inasmuch as you don't ever relinquish power to her in the relationship dynamics nothing do you, you're good.
Reputation is at stake here so I see and understand your reservations. It's why even though I have 7 females directly under me in my department (2 are married though) and we have another 3 female corpers, I will never for the life of me deviate from a boss/subordinate dalliance with them. They all know their place irrespective of how much yansh occupies their backside. And trust me they've all subtly shot their shot at the youngest and only single AGM of the organization.
For every other female it's about making your sexual intentions known very very early. Not in any distastefully obscene or lewd way but still very maturely obvious. Best way is to encode it with suggestive humor. Agreeing to being "just a friend" doesn't take anything from you. Your approach should be to withdraw plenty privileges (your attention and time most importantly) after having baited her with these. Make her understand you're busy with the one giving you steamy mind-blowing sex. There is instant jealousy that usually arouses/generates in females. If you had hooked her well initially to the point that she's come to appreciate these intangible (but precious) things she'd been benefitting from you, by all means do not press further. She will claim you as her territory and fvck you (her target being the mystery girl who she is immediately in competition with once she knows about her). Understand that women are always in competition with each other. They are far more territorial in nature than we men. She wants what the other woman wants. And having known you before the mystery lady came on the scene makes the feeling even worse.
There is no sure fire approach though. Always keep your mind and options open. And since you no longer invest time, energy and attention on her you stand to lose practically nothing in the unlikely event she still doesn't give in.
Control is key; first yourself, then your surroundings (women inclusive).

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikenna930(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
chukshobayo:
I hope you hv not told her that you love her, you can't do without her��
You shouldn't hv told her directly that u wanted sex, depending on your friendship with her already. Try sexualizing your discussions with her. Make her think you are a bad boy(even if you are not).. Let her know you wouldn't mind having sex with her,even as just friends or in a relationship.
Then set simple traps for her. If she likes you..she will willingly fall for the trap. If she doesn't want you. It will be obvious even with all your love.
If she no want you. Free her.
She no be your own

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Redpillers how are you all doing
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
iTroll:
50 reasons why men should never get married

I will start this list by stating that NO ONE is entitled to the fruits of YOUR labor.
If you’re considering marriage, please read this first.

1. She will pressure you into marriage, when ironically, she is also more likely to divorce you.
2. If you leave her, you are viewed as a scumbag. If she leaves you, you are viewed as “not good enough.”
3. There is a 50% chance that you will get divorced. If you get divorced, there is a 70% chance that she will initiate the divorce. That means there is a total 35% chance of her leaving you.
4. American courts are biased against men. You will not get to see your kids and will have to pay child support/alimony.
5. During a divorce, she will take half or more of your total assets.
6. You are expected to spend 20% of your total income on an engagement ring.
7. During a divorce, she is not required to return the engagement ring
8. She can accuse you of rape and you will suffer, regardless of whether or not you actually did it.
9. If she rapes you, then no one will take it seriously. If it is vice versa, then all hell breaks loose.
10. She can hit you, and if you hit her back, you will get arrested for domestic violence.
11. She has total monopoly on sex. She chooses when to give you sex.
12. She can use sex as a tool to manipulate you. She will only give you sex if you do things for her.
13. You are expected to satisfy her sexual needs. She is not expected to satisfy your sexual needs.
14. After your first child, your sex life will die.
15. After you split up, the children will be conditioned to almost always blame you.
16. She can badmouth you to your children, causing them to resent you.
17. You are not allowed to tell her what to do because of feminism. But she is still allowed to tell you what to do.
18. If you upset her, she will punish you by emotional manipulation.
19. If you even mess up slightly, you are labeled as a “deadbeat dad/husband.”
20. But if she messes up, you are expected to “accept her flaws.”
21. She will try to change you and get angry if you don’t comply.
22. Women are more likely to get bored of the relationship.
23. Women are more likely to fall out of love.
24. Women marry up. That means you marry down.
25. Woman are taught that marriage is stability. Men are taught that marriage is responsibility.
26. If you get fired and end up unemployed, she will leave you so fast.
27. If you are going through a rough financial period, you will also go through a rough relationship period.
28. Money = sex. No money = no sex. Marriage is legalized prostitution. (Just buy a hooker).
29. If she divorces you and you are worse off financially than her, she still won’t have to pay alimony.
30. You will lose quite a bit of money through marriage: the wedding ceremony, buying her gifts, raising kids, divorce, etc.
31. During marriage, you will have no time for your hobbies. You will be expected to work and “support” your wife all the time.
32. If she doesn’t want to work, you are expected to support her in her decision.
33. If you don’t want to work, you are labeled as lazy and a leech.
34. Chances are, she won’t like your close high-school/college friends.
35. She will expect you to put her above your friends, even close friends that are more like brothers.
36. She will expect you to put her above your parents. She is your highest priority now.
37. If your parents end in poverty/homeless/terminally ill, then she will expect you to put them in a nursing home.
38. If you bring your parents home to live with you, she will leave so fast.
39. If you ever get mildly angry, then you are instantly labeled as “abusive.”
40. If she ever gets angry, then she is just “releasing her emotions.”
41. She will not let you go out with the boys.
42. If you do go out with your friends without her “permission,” expect constant phone calls and resentment when you get home.
43. So. Much. Drama. Expect to hear about how Jimmy broke up with Jenny for hours after work.
44. If you have a flaw, then she can divorce you and make a profit from it.
45. If she has a flaw, then she will still make a profit if you divorce her. It’s basically passive blackmail.
46. If you’re an athletic man, expect to lose all your muscle after getting married. Also expect to gain a lot of fat.
47. If you’re an athletic man, she will secretly resent you for your toned body, which she doesn’t have.
48. If you ever end up terminally ill, she can leave you as you’re considered a burden that will “weigh her down.”
49. If she ever ends up terminally ill, if you leave her, then you are considered a scumbag and selfish.
50. She has a whole posse of girl friends that will support her no matter what shitty actions she takes. They will enable her bad behaviors and vilify you.

There ya go.

There are so many innocent men that are blindly led into marriage like a sheep to slaughter. They do not realize that the whole system is against them.

It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees. It is even better to live on your feet than die on your knees.

You’re a man with free will and independence. Defend that fiercely and let no one command you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD773RYUH7U

NA MUMU DEY MARRIAGE FOR LOVE IN WESTERN SOCIETIES

NIGERIA MARITAL LAWS ARE MEN-CENTRIC SOO OUR MARRIAGE INSTITUTION IS INTACT

MEN ARE FIRST CLASS CITIZENS IN NIGERIA UNLIKE IN THE WEST WHERE MEN ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Eddodoh(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
ikenna930:

I hope you hv not told her that you love her, you can't do without her��
You shouldn't hv told her directly that u wanted sex, depending on your friendship with her already. Try sexualizing your discussions with her. Make her think you are a bad boy(even if you are not).. Let her know you wouldn't mind having sex with her,even as just friends or in a relationship.
Then set simple traps for her. If she likes you..she will willingly fall for the trap. If she doesn't want you. It will be obvious even with all your love.
If she no want you. Free her.
She no be your own
Sexualizing discussions?

I do this a lot with some babes recently & all d parole casted. I am beginning to have a rethink whether to shun that strategy.

We would flow well while chatting & plan on hooking up but most of them don't show up. I don't know maybe I overdo it.

I think is time I adopt telling them I will like us to chill & have fun directly.

Another thing I noticed is, if u don't make ur intentions known from onset & directly, most of d babes will come to ur crib if u invite them but will deny u access to their coochie unless d ones that really want to get down with u.

My observations: It's easier if u tell them what u want directly from d onset.

Something like, I really like u & I wouldn't want to pretend like other guys do. I don't like beating around d bush & I like being sincere.

I will like us to chill & have a nice time. U are a woman, a very beautiful one at that. U know what I want, I am a man & u know what I want as well. I will be there for u should u need my support. If u are committed I can do that if I am in d position.

If she agree, we roll. If she disagree, I bounce!!

Another option, I try to get close to her as friends. Flirt a bit, then take her out for little flexing. Some coded babes already know what u want, they offer themselves.

Some, u need to stylishly invite or take them home.

But seriously, this dirty, sex chats & calls stuff isn't working for me with my recent parole.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
I’m gonna teach my daughters

To approach life like successful webcam models

Give attention to rich good guys that have the tendency to spoil females

Ignore flashy big mouth bad guys that aren’t interested in being simps

It is what it is.

I'm gonna teach my sons

To approach life like successful pimps.

Keep the women that are extremely interested in you, that have a good heart, that have the tendency to spoil men.

Ignore selfish, damaged females that don't bring benefits to your life, other than sex.

Learn life.

#copied

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
i926:

I’m gonna teach my daughters

To approach life like successful webcam models

Give attention to rich good guys that have the tendency to spoil females

Ignore flashy big mouth bad guys that aren’t interested in being simps

It is what it is.

I'm gonna teach my sons

To approach life like successful pimps.

Keep the women that are extremely interested in you, that have a good heart, that have the tendency to spoil men.

Ignore selfish, damaged females that don't bring benefits to your life, other than sex.

Learn life.

#copied

Nicely written, but it's is going to be a lot harder to teach your daughters than to teach your sons. The thing about "bad boy" males is that they make females wet. Only them provide the kind of treatment that women hunger for (biologically). Young girls will get their hearts broken and then take the anger out on simps. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
@chukshobayo, I can relate. This is what happens when you upraise the relationship between you and your colleagues (female) to sexual one. Secondly, you want to reap the benefits of becoming a bad boy without the downside. You lack the perquisites to be classified as one because if you didn't, you would know that shame is the first thing you are supposed to expunge from your masculinity.

Bad boys live their lives with pride and they don't give a fûck about morals or societal veneration or admiration. They know they are the bad eggs but it doesn't stop them from attaining whatever accomplishments they desire. Do you know why they turn potential sluts on? Because they exercise the kind of freedom women wish they had from the start of their juvenescence.

Finally, they are with that one guy who will not judge them for hankering after the exploration of their hoe phase. Be what you want, do you, do what you like. These are some of the words that women like to hear. As for you my friend, the only method I can suggest is to lead a double life. That means, no FWBs with women in your work place, community or religious society (if you have one).

That way, you can continue to appear unsullied and virtuous in the eyes of those who you give a fûck about. Go back to work, tell her to forget everything you said, you are not that kind of person and you don't know what came over you. Keep all associations with females strictly professional. Act like you don't have a penis. All viewpoints, attitudes and activities in correlation with the bad boy frame should be done far away from your human cameras. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hello guys how will you handle this field scenario.
There's this babe I've been shadowing for months. Only met her once, drove to her schl to pick her. We went on a peppersoup-beer-malt- date.
After that...I withdrew I dint do follow up..
then, I resumed to initiate another meeting, but I din't plan it out. She's a uni-student, calm, fine, and playing along low key...though she doesn't reach out until I do. And quite responsive.
I chatted her up recently to gist me what's going on in schl..she says she's stressed and writing test..blabla. she will be through with test on weekends.
Told her let hangout..she was like she only want to rest...I said okay.
Then later I whinned her, then she said I could just bring her food, that wat she needs now is food plus money...since her schl doesn't allow them to cook and all....I smiled and joked that...I find it interesting she dint even form about the 'food' part...she was like no point forming now.
..Then she later agreed we would see on weekends, after a little whining... Note: I've never toasted her and all talk those relationship bullshit cool
But, I don't want the babe to do hard to get stuff and I don't want to bungle it like simps..lol grin.. as I one knack and probably, make her a FWB or a plait as soon as possible.
What's the best way u would approach her game?
Thanks as I await ur criticism and game

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sabbiboi: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Stupidquestions:
Hello guys how will you handle this field scenario.
There's this babe I've been shadowing for months. Only met her once, drove to her schl to pick her. We went on a peppersoup-beer-malt- date.
After that...I withdrew I dint do follow up..
then, I resumed to initiate another meeting, but I din't plan it out. She's a uni-student, calm, fine, and playing along low key...though she doesn't reach out until I do. And quite responsive.
I chatted her up recently to gist me what's going on in schl..she says she's stressed and writing test..blabla. she will be through with test on weekends.
Told her let hangout..she was like she only want to rest...I said okay.
Then later I whinned her, then she said I could just bring her food, that wat she needs now is food plus money...since her schl doesn't allow them to cook and all....I smiled and joked that...I find it interesting she dint even form about the 'food' part...she was like no point forming now.
..Then she later agreed we would see on weekends, after a little whining... Note: I've never toasted her and all talk those relationship bullshit cool
But, I don't want the babe to do hard to get stuff and I don't want to bungle it like simps..lol grin.. as I one knack and probably, make her a FWB or a plait as soon as possible.
What's the best way u would approach her game?
Thanks as I await ur criticism and game
Woman matter ehn.

I think the best approach to f*ck a woman is to be sexual with her from the onset. It works perfectly, if she likes you it will be a easy task.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
chukshobayo:

I didn't pity you o, but toto wey born you,...

I think u sounds genuine, indoctrination will not only restrict u to enjoy more pussy now wen u re young, it will also destroy ur marriage In future and wen u are now single grandpa, frustrated urchins that giving u useless redpill lectures now, won't be there wen only u are suffering.

Meanwhile, at ur age that u still have marriage ahead, ........even if the girl do sakara but u humble urself and putting more pressure, she may fall yakata in love for you and you will be controlling her like toy (a message from person with vast experiences in marriage and women palaver).

Someone who doesn't have wife at home, indoctrinating you to useless women and sheep like you are following him like gutter.

NB. It's men who don't need another marriage and have money to control women that can play useless redpill as u called and not frustrated urchins on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ketapu: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
chukshobayo:

I am very happy for you brother. You just practicalised the red pill. You should know that the red pill is hard to swallow and practice but failure to follow or practice them will make you have all sort of problems with females.

I have a lot to tell you. I hope I will be able to complete it in this write up.

First, you did the absolutely right thing by informing her exactly what you want from her. My mentor in that regard is Allan Roger Currie. In his books titled "Mode One: Let the woman know what you're thinking", what you did is exactly what he preached throughout. Many guys have been manipulated by ladies because the guys are not bold enough to tell the ladies what they want. The truths are the following:

1. The primary need of males from females is sex.

2. The primary need of females from males is provision (of almost any kind).

Most of the time, ladies are not afraid to make their needs known. They will ask for your money, attentions, gifts, etc.

Unfortunately, many guys are not bold enough to ask ladies for sex which is all what they really want from the ladies.

Also, ladies are aware that more than 90% of guys talking to them want sex. It is just that most are afraid to express themselves. So, as long as the guys are not bold to ask for sex, they will continue to manipulate the guys for provisions. If you think about what you did, that lady that rejected you will not be bold enough to ask you for any provision or help in the future since she is not ready to give you what you want. It's a win-win for you brother.

You did the right thing by telling her your mind. The thing is: YOU NOW KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

The truth is that she doesn't consider you to be good enough to have sex with. All ladies have at least one guy they will never say no to. That guy can be their pastor, a celebrity, etc. So, for that lady that rejected you, you are just not that special guy she will never say no to. You are not her priority.

So, is that the type of lady you want to give your time, attentions, money, and what have you?

If you go through my previous posts, you will see that I've been in your situation before. Please, don't give a fucck about what she will do. In fact, this is what you should do.

1. Start ignoring her. Only do things that are absolutely necessary with her such as if you have office works to do together.

2. Keep your conversation very professional. No chit chats. No bullshit talk. Greet her normally like good morning, afternoon and the like. If you greet her and she doesn't respond well, stop greeting her.

3. NEVER APOLOGIZE TO HER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID. SHE WILL LOST THE LAST RESPECT SHE HAS FOR YOU IF YOU APOLOGIZE. This warning is very important. I hope you have not even apologized because that will be a huge drawback. Your apology will only tell her that you never had any balls in the first place. You were just faking bad boy. She will thank her stars for rejecting a weak guy like you. If you don't apologise, you have a better chance of actually sexing her in the future.

4. Start talking and relating with prettier ladies. If possible, let her see you with them. That will make her jealous and she can start regretting rejecting you since you seems not to have been affected by her rejecting you. Please, this is where having ABUNDANCE MENTALITY becomes very useful. There are too many pretty ladies in the world to be wasting your time with one that doesn't see you as her sex partner.

Finally, based on my experience with ladies, I have rules I now follow. One of them is:

Don't have any romantic relationship with your neighbors and co-workers. The risks outweigh the benefits.

Please, download the Mode One book series by Allan Roger. Your eyes will be opened to the different ways men have been fooling themselves with females.

Enjoy your night bro and stay strong.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
U speakin facts dis days cool cool
KiNg0G:

It's a stupid question for a girl to ask you WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
She doesn't care about her...just wanna make a fool of you....cus you the one chyking her the first place.
So bro, you give her a more stupid answer.....

Don't you dare to say you don't have a girlfriend...or "na the one you give me?" Or baby na you be my girlfriend na... laughing sheepishly.

Those are simp like response she's expecting to hear, mahn... don't say that.

I mean your a fine boy.

You are a fresh nigga... soft lips... dripping like ice.

And you gon let her know, you can't make any girl pucsy wet!..... come on Gee.

Your the prize remember.... she should be fighting to overthrow other girls in your life.

To be the first lady.... that's her work.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikenna930(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Eddodoh:

Sexualizing discussions?

I do this a lot with some babes recently & all d parole casted. I am beginning to have a rethink whether to shun that strategy.

We would flow well while chatting & plan on hooking up but most of them don't show up. I don't know maybe I overdo it.

I think is time I adopt telling them I will like us to chill & have fun directly.

Another thing I noticed is, if u don't make ur intentions known from onset & directly, most of d babes will come to ur crib if u invite them but will deny u access to their coochie unless d ones that really want get down with u.

My observations: It's easier if u tell them want u want directly from d onset.

Something like, I really like u & I wouldn't want to pretend like other guys do. I don't like beating around d bush & I like being sincere.

I will like us to chill & have a nice time. U are a woman, a very beautiful one at that. U know what I want, I am a man & u know what I want as well. I will be there for u should u need my support. If u are committed I can do that if I am in d position.

If she agree, we roll. If she disagree, I bounce!!

Another option, I try to get close to her as friends. Flirt a bit, then take her out for little flexing. Some coded babes already know what u want, they offer themselves.

Some, u need to stylishly invite or take them home.

But seriously, this dirty, sex chats & calls stuff isn't working for me with my recent parole.

Really?..well it depends on what you understand by sexualize.
Dirty talks doesn't mean..telling her how good you can Bleep, or how big your dick is grin..its not really about sex. Its about playing with words, not being scared how she will feel,if she vex you tell her you were joking...i don't know how you do it but don't over do it.
When Dirty talks is done well ..a girl will feel you are a player..who knows one or two about sex.
Women don't really need your honesty, Especially at first.
U said its easier when you tell them what you want from the onset. smiley
most times you don't even know what you want from a woman till after you Bleep her. After the sex, if done well that's wen she will start asking for your commitment..

But if following the normal procedure of toasting a girl..telling her wat u can do for her..how much u love her blablabla
works well for you..stick to it.

I can't remember asking any of my girlfriends out before inviting them overgrin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:38am On Jul 30, 2021
Have you ever experienced this: In the early stages of your relationship she makes you believe that shes not the money type... She doesn't demand from her man and all that but as time goes on she started demanding gradually until it becomes so much that you start to wonder what went wrong.

Then you finally realize that she's deceiving you all along. Lol

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Have you ever experienced this: In the early stages of your relationship she makes you believe that shes not the money type... She doesn't demand from her man and all that but as time goes on she started demanding gradually until it becomes so much that you start to wonder what went wrong.

Then you finally realize that she's deceiving you al doing. Lol

Yes, I have experienced it in my last real relationship. And also it happened to my guy recently.

Women wise sha. Wahala for who no dey red pilled

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olembic: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2021
Naija men should make it their mandate to date only comfortable ladies. And also forget the gullash that "a real man does not take money from a lady nonsense quote", and ensure that she is heavily involved in the relationship financially too.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2021
#dont give a fvck

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2021
DAY 211, REDPILL 2021

With women, simps pay for the crimes of alphas because masculinity has no sin.

Authority: positive masculinity!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheRollingStone: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2021
This thread slowly turning to “Getting women laid tips”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lecturebidz(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2021
She: What about your girlfriend?
Me: What about her? You want a three.some?
grin

KiNg0G:

Your the boss man, your a king, always remember that.

When a girl ask you WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND and you reply, I don't have a girlfriend...

Trust me 90% of girl's expecting that statement, and that's so lame for real man.
and it's boring.
You doing same thing every simp and some alpha Gees will do.... and they end up not getting that pûcsy.

Even if you are single, you've never dated before don't you ever let your guard down.

Seeing you saying you don't have a girlfriend... makes you look weak.

It makes you look "DESPERATE"

INstead play it like a game man would..play it low, reverse the response..... make some interesting moves....let her second "guess" and see the sarcasism.

Trust me she gon try to figure you out the more.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:44am On Jul 30, 2021
Lecturebidz:
She: What about your girlfriend?
Me: What about her? You want a three.some?
grin

that's way, way...too odd mahn.
you know when you too overspice food, it kills the taste..
not all girls indulge in three.some... not all are rotten to the core like that bro... she might not get the sarcasism.

just imagine you telling a nigga to come to an hotel room.. and let him know, you and him it's going to fûck your girl together....at same time.(that means you are going to see his dîck.... and back of his assx, how black it is) mahn to some niggas that's way off.

hope you get my drift.. some girls can't even uncloth in their girlfriend presence... talkless sharing same dîck at that particular time.

that's some little morals and values playing there.

just keep it low, plain and simple.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheBlueDiamond(m), Fikayo106 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.