Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750924 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
You have to be very stubborn in relationship, don't ever allow any lady control your frame, compromise and apologize only when necessary, you must have authority and exact dominance, that is what women find attractive and arousing, not a beta pussy supplicator

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
ichidodo:
Abundance mentality bro...or at least pretend to to have abundance mentality...First off, congrats on cold approaching this girl...Now try cold approaching others and when you sense a certain bruise on your ego due to constant rejections press on with the procedure till the bruise fades away and you become unfazed in the outcome of cold approachings which invariably turns to a certain coolness or aloofness or quiet confidence irrespective of any outcomes of your interactions with females whether cold or hot approach.As you get to that threshold, call the first girl, knowing confidently you aren't going to f**k it up with simp scarcity mentality...When you want to turn the heat up a little...let us know.
what does Hot and Cold approach means?

i've also learnt to absorb the abundance mentality.

in two weeks, i approached over 20 girls. random girls in my school.

i succeeded in getting lets say 13 girls number out of the 20.

out of the 13 numbers,

8 of them either usually stress me before picking my calls or they are too busy for us to meet up. (i deleted their numbers)

I'm left with 4 girls. i meet up with 2 among the 4 girls

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Miracood2:

out of the 13 numbers,

8 of them either usually stress me before picking my calls or they are too busy for us to meet up. (i deleted their numbers)

one said she has a bf and doesn't want to double date.

the other girl said she wants us to be friends. (even though we had some nice moments together we didn't fucc though) she insisted on calling me bestie, i rebuked her she visited me the next day, i initiated sex, she didn't comply.. i told her to leave.

didn't call her for 2days. but i called her today, invited her.. she spewed some trash that sounded like (she's not too well and wont come)

Right now, I'm left with two numbers that i collected 3 days ago. I've already started calling (random talks though).

Now i want to know, how do i make it clear to this 2 girls that i want them? like i want sexx?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Miracood2:

out of the 13 numbers,

If you have the mind to approach 20 girls at random then it's safe to say you have deviced a methdology to your proceedings therefore it's up to you to maintain that strategy, spin the plates that for every one contact that drops out you replace with at least one or two other contact....If it seems you aren't getting any luck, start with hot approaches, that is, giving attention to those contacts who obviously are already in to you.....For extra Game tips; With these 'hot'contacts you can frequent places or locations where you perform your cold approaches so that you can be seen with girls.....Boom! Before you know it, pussies will fall on you from different angles..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
One stupid simp somewhere in future will think he is lucky to have her. grin

Somebody is already cuddling her in the house

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
ichidodo:
If you have the mind to approach 20 girls at random then it's safe to say you have deviced a methdology to your proceedings therefore it's up to you to maintain that strategy, spin the plates that for every one contact that drops out you replace with at least one or two other contact....If it seems you aren't getting any luck, start with hot approaches, that is, giving attention to those contacts who obviously are already in to you.....For extra Game tips; With these 'hot'contacts you can frequent places or locations where you perform your cold approaches so that you can be seen with girls.....Boom! Before you know it, pussies will fall on you from different angles..
boss what does cold and hot approach means?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Miracood2:
boss what does cold and hot approach means?
Cold approach:Get with someone you know nothing about
Hot approach:Get with someone you've previously had an encounter with or someone who has eyes on you or crush on you or is just feeling you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidant: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
CR77 is a girl stop replies
No be every dog wey bark we suppose respond to
The future is Redpill

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Before you go and embarrass your ancestors with one yeye chivalrous proposal.......

Note;

White men that invented 'kneeling down to propose' trend don't pay exorbitant bride price and assume 70% of his inlaws problems.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
So what exactly is a simp?

"If she rants to you about her relationship problems and you comfort her."

"When she takes 3 hours to respond and it takes you 5 minutes.”

“When you pay for her dinner but she's just a friend.”

“When you play her favorite song at her birthday but she doesn't date you.”

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
To put more simply, a simp is a guy that will do anything to please a girl, whether it’s giving attention, money or lifts, in an attempt to receive affection from a girl.

Some may say that this is just being gentlemanly but there is a definite difference between being a gentleman and being a simp.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyolohi: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
In one of TheGidRedpiller's recent posts, he needed help transcending the anger phase of the red pill.

You see, life is an examination. More accurately put, a daily test. I.e., life is a bunch of daily tests, and the "red pill" is a formula!

Now, the following question goes to you (and anyone still struggling to leave the anger phase) :

How do you feel when you leave an exam hall, knowing that you used the correct formula? You feel happy, right?

Like I said earlier, the red pill is a formula that can be used across various fields and subjects: Religion? Politics? Women? Name it.

"Woman," is the subject in this case, and you should rejoice, for you've discovered the correct formula!

So, my dear friend, when next you see women, find that inner smile in you —the kind of smile you get from using the correct formula in the exam hall. You're now a king.

You see the subject (woman), and you know that you probably know them better than they know themselves! Speak of superiority! You're now a winner.

Smile.

Knowing all that you now know about the subject (women, in this case), you've just got to look them in the eye, and smile.

Smile! You are boss.

I dedicate this post to anyone still struggling with the anger phase of the red pill.

"A perfect picture of the knowledge of the red pill (in any subject/field), is like a 5-year old trying to "fool" an adult. The 5-year old is the subject, you are the adult." - Me.

"The red pill is a formula. Red pillers use this formula to make their calculations in their daily tests called life." - Me.

— oyolohi

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dbliz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
You have to be very stubborn in relationship, don't never allow any lady control your frame, compromise and apologize only when necessary, you must have authority and exact dominance, that is what women find attractive and arousing, not a beta pussy supplicator
Please is this also applicable in a workplace/environment with the female person being your senior/junior? Or how can it be applied?
cc:Ubunja, pansophist, caveadullam, martinez39

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Davryme(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
This one enter my bone marrow

--All past sacrifice is null and void if your continued association does not provide her with a tangible benefit. To simplify: if you cannot help her now, she does not care if you helped her before.[See Briffault’s Law]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2021
grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 2:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Member of MGTOW cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Exactly he's a stupid jobless attention seeking troll undecided undecided
davidant:
CR77 is a girl stop replies
No be every dog wey bark we suppose respond to
The future is Redpill

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheUndercover: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Dbliz:

Please is this also applicable in a workplace/environment with the female person being your senior/junior? Or how can it be applied?
cc:Ubunja, pansophist, caveadullam, martinez39
At work environment:

If the woman in question is your boss, use the blue pill mask; if she's your colleague or your friend at work, use the red pill mask.

Do not display signs of stubbornness to your bosses or superiors whether male or female; you're putting your job at risk for nothing. Your ego won't put food on your table.

In addition, we often accuse some music artists as being bluepilled, this is not always the case. Some musicians are redpilled, but produce bluepilled songs. Bluepilled songs sell most.

Also, core redpilled songs is likely to trigger provocation, this is why the mainstream media is doing everything possible to stop the spread of the message. When you are going to be dealing with lots of potential customers, you'll be on the safe side to use the bluepill mask. The end justify the means. This is just my observation.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2021
DAY 209, REDPILL 2021

There's no difference between weak men and weak women, both are gallant soldiers of emotionalism and will sacrifice loyalty, honesty, integrity for materialism. Titillate their emotions and raise the carrot, and you'll see them crawling around you.

As a pragmatic man, this is not the kind of people you'll like to pay homage to, seek their company or want them corrall around you, because the knife they hold is 5cm length and 1cm away from you. Be careful!

Weak women want a flash of materials before they submit; dump them! Weak men will first bootlick you before asking. Lay some materials down and they'll abandon you but come back when they've exhausted it. Both are only good for running dirty jobs, however, you must be careful because when your enemy or counterpart bring a higher sum, they'll betray you.

Their importance should be as a result of a task you can't easily erase them from e.g your colleagues or subordinates. Then, you can use materials to gain their cooperation while the task last and pretend to align with their bad vibes and emotions. Still, they are most times incompetent, just know when to use a smile or rod because too much of an extreme will damage the result of the task and make them raise stones after you.

Be warned.

Authority: Evil communication corrupts good vibes.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tosaino95(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2021
TheUndercover:

At work environment:

If the woman in question is your boss, use the blue pill mask; if she's your colleague or your friend at work, use the red pill mask.

Do not display sign of stubbornness to your bosses or superiors whether male or female; you're putting your job at risk for nothing. Your ego won't put food on your table.

In addition, we often accuse some music artists as being bluepilled, this is not always the case. Some musicians are redpilled, but produce bluepilled songs. Bluepilled songs sell most.

Also, core redpilled songs is likely to trigger provocation, this is why the mainstream media is doing every thing possible to stop the spread of the message. When you are going to be dealing with lots of potential customers, you'll be on the safe side to use the bluepill mask. The end justify the means. This is just my observation.
You're absolutely on point.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2021
larryking540:
Fellas, stop dating women who show little or no interest in what you do. Most ladies don't care about the money making process, but only care about the money. If you wait for a man at the finish line, he'll treat you like an ordinary fan girl & not as his biggest supporter...
#fela in Versace

Nice, but even after you have won the race/competition. You don't go flickering the lights on your medal for the sake of entanglements. The way you start is the way she will follow up. If you let her know you are overly affluent. She will become a gold digger, either immediately or in the future (when she had locked you in).

Upper class, middle or lower. Wherever you are, always go for genuine burning desire. If it's not present. Fûck off!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by irumole1975: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2021
Guys please go through This Twitter thread. Stay away from toxic women is something that's hard to get by most hard working men.. imagine u have worked hard for.your life and u it turn out like this

https://twitter.com/thebiyitudors/status/1419803509524938755?s=19

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2021
From my personal experience and societal observations.

Opening up on your struggles and challenges to the female folks is a counterproductive move, whilst you might gain her pity, you will simultaneously lose her respect for you.

Pity and Respect are two mutually exclusive emotions where the male-female relationship dynamics is concerned.

Choose your poison wisely!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2021
As a man,

To thrive in a female-clientele dominated industry, you have to be the SIMPlest gentleman in the world.

The opposite is true in a male-clientele dominated industry.

Be fluid like water!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2021
Calibrator:
Before you go and embarrass your ancestors with one yeye chivalrous proposal.......

Note;

White men that invented 'kneeling down to propose' trend don't pay exorbitant bride price and assume 70% of his inlaws problems.

Inversely, African men, at least for the majority don't get their head guillotined by the divorce court unlike the white men. So, the price/fees white men escaped during the course of wedding find them in the family court, while African men pay theirs before the union progresses. Funny though!

By and large, man must be well guarded because manipulations abound at all corners.

Thanks.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2021
A woman in love who comes to you for relationship advice wants to hear the truth - Give it to her, she won't be able to handle it anyway.

A man in love who comes to you for relationship advice simply want someone who will validate his illusions and fantasy - That is a stray sheep, do whatever it takes to set him back on the right path and if that fails, a little sacrificial lamb on the altar of female machinations every now and then can't hurt nobody.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
SOZINN:

Nice, but even after you have won the race/competition. You don't go flickering the lights your medal for the sake of entanglements. The way you start is the way she will follow up. If you let her know you are overly affluent. She will become a gold digger, either immediately or in the future (when she had locked you in).

Upper class, middle or lower. Wherever you are, always go for genuine burning desire. If it's not present. Fûck off!
real men don't go cheating around ,creating baby mama , sleeping with lady's whom u can't marry ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by larryking540: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calibrator:
A woman in love who comes to you for relationship advice wants to hear the truth - Give it to her, she won't be able to handle it anyway.

A man in love who comes to you for relationship advice simply want someone who will validate his illusions and fantasy - That is a stray sheep, do whatever it takes to set him back on the right path and if that fails, a little sacrificial lamb on the altar of female machinations every now and then can't hurt nobody.
most people get excited when they hear the word love ,love alone can't hold a relationship but Respect ,don't look for a partner as a wife look for a coperative lady

ladys and guys you can't do it alone ,the world is difficult and more difficult than it seems way back ,1 hand cant raise a family presently,it's different now

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olembic: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calibrator:
From my personal experience and societal observations.

Opening up on your struggles and challenges to the female folks is a counterproductive move, whilst you might gain her pity, you will simultaneously lose her respect for you.

Pity and Respect are two mutually exclusive emotions where the male-female relationship dynamics is concerned.

Choose your poison wisely!

But won't that create an emotionally unavailable lady? As in a lady who doesn't care about your struggles because you have shown the capacity and capability of handling all your troubles.

Almost like you are in a relationship with yourself...

Does redpill mean being tough or showing that you are tough, or simply not trusting the opposite sex enough to be caught off guard. I am really confuse at this point.

Is there room for normal healthy relationships for redpill students ?

How does redpill works in marriage ?

How does redpill work for a family man whose goal is to provide and raise responsible kids ?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
What do you mean by an emotionally unavailable lady?

Are you one of those guys who think showing your vulnerabilities will make your bond with your partner stronger?

Women are emotional vessels who want to feel good all the time.

You can have a healthy relationship with a partner without burdening them with your struggles. Infact the less burden you share with your partner, the healthier the relationship will be.

You can always tell them about the aforementioned struggles after getting your affairs in order not during or before.

Talking about marriage.....
Wives love and adore husbands who gets shiit done with minimal fuss. Females on a general level don't like taking on unnecessary responsibilities, she takes care of the home front and you do whatever is necessary to keep your shiit together, upsetting that balance by burdening her with your personal woes is asking for two captains on a ship.
olembic:

But won't that create an emotionally unavailable lady? As in a lady who doesn't care about your struggles because you have shown the capacity and capability of handling all your troubles.

Almost like you are in a relationship with yourself...

Does redpill mean being tough or showing that you are tough, or simply not trusting the opposite sex enough to be caught off guard. I am really confuse at this point.

Is there room for normal healthy relationships for redpill students ?

How does redpill works in marriage ?

How does redpill work for a family man whose goal is to provide and raise responsible kids ?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calibrator:
What do you mean by an emotionally unavailable lady?
Are you one of those guys who think showing your vulnerabilities will make your bond with your partner stronger?
Women are emotional vessels who want to feel good all the time.
You can have a healthy relationship with a partner without burdening them with your struggles. Infact the less burden you share with your partner, the healthier the relationship will be.
You can always tell them about the aforementioned struggles after getting your affairs in order not during or before.
Talking about marriage.....
Wives love and adore husbands who gets shiit done with minimal fuss. Females on a general level don't like taking on unnecessary responsibilities, she takes care of the home front and you do whatever is necessary to keep your shiit together, upsetting that balance by burdening her with your personal woes is asking for two captains on a ship.
You spit a whole lot of sense.
Kudos bro.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Drclassic(m), Agbaje1246, Dells(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.