Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762128 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
I repeat, if your body count as a man is below 3, then her body count should be below 3 as well.
You can't go to the street and pick somebody that has over 6.5 body count or multi-body count 2-50.
It's not possible. Haba! undecided
If she's not a virgin you don't know her body count.
Just take it like that.

36 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olembic: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calibrator:
What do you mean by an emotionally unavailable lady?

Are you one of those guys who think showing your vulnerabilities will make your bond with your partner stronger?

Women are emotional vessels who want to feel good all the time.

You can have a healthy relationship with a partner without burdening them with your struggles. Infact the less burden you share with your partner, the healthier the relationship will be.

You can always tell them about the aforementioned struggles after getting your affairs in order not during or before.

Talking about marriage.....
Wives love and adore husbands who gets shiit done with minimal fuss. Females on a general level don't like taking on unnecessary responsibilities, she takes care of the home front and you do whatever is necessary to keep your shiit together, upsetting that balance by burdening her with your personal woes is asking for two captains on a ship.

I don't really know your definition of struggles, but even a hoookerrr U are just catching cruise with regularly will definitely know what's up with you let alone a girlfriend, then a wife.

Do you really have to say anything for the woman in your life to know if you are rich or poor, good in bed or 5secs burst, whether you are employed or jobless.

Your inner struggles/fears are yours to bear alone, just as the feminine specie hardly reveal their inner struggles/esteem issues.

Besides evolution happened to them all. There will always be simps, just as there will always be alpha males. Redpill applied too adversely can alter a man's very nature completely and such a person will now start living a lie.

Simps gets gratification and fulfilment from simping, and alphas get theirs from balling like kings. This redpill movement should move away from converting simps, and focus on taking the alpha game to next level RESPONSIBLY.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lol.. Mehnn SIMPs dey suffer Sha..
I dey the other day with one of my FWB dey knack for my Crib..
We just finish a round and was trying to catch our breathe.. na em one message enter for her WhatsApp na em she said aloud that she won't reply the message.. I asked her why?? You know say women like To gist especially when the sex is good..

Na em she begin dey yarn me Tori.. say d girl na her friend before she relocate.. say the girl get a finacee and also some side guys wey dey knack her, the fiancee is based in Abuja, unfortunately for the girl, one of the side guys got her pregnant and same month that she got pregnant for the side guy was when the fiancee wan come pay for her brideprice ..
Naso d babe come confuse oo.. cos she no know how to handle the issue and she don't even have money for abortion and guess what, the side guy no even get money to give her for the abortion and don't even care. So the babe now have to manufacture a lie to tell the fiancee, that she contacted a bad toilet infection after using a public restroom of late and she isn't feeling too ok, that she needs money for test, treatment etc..
Naso the Fiancee Send 20k .. naso she use the main guy money go remove Belle wey side guy give am.. (To everyone reading this, if your babe dn ever collect money to treat a so called infection, there is a high possibility that she collected money to an abortion for a foetus that she had for another dude.. grin grin grin )

I just laugh.. I remember TRP tenets and shake my head..
I pity any dude that is still ignorant of this female folks..
So back to the issue.. she said she now resents her friend for doing ABORTION.. that she would never do such, she rather have the baby.. bla bla bla.. (that one na lie.. who go born Pikin for man wey no gree commit or provide... ?? ) I said Hmmmmm.. for my mind I was .. (You sef go do the same thing) ..
She tried discouraging her friend from aborting it and stuff... But the friend insisted that it is the best option and from the things she said about the friend, what stopped her from pinning the pregnancy on the fiancee is cos the dude is not residing in same city with her and hasn't visited for over a month, so he cannot courier pregnancy to her nah.. lol..

Kai.. if to say Dem dey d same city.. she for me tell em fiancee say she dn take in for am.. naso d mugu go dey shine teeth, come dey arrange go buy baby things...
Lol.. men dn suffer Sha.
Truly many first borns doesn't belong to their fathers biologically..
Gents. Take The Redpill..

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
this one na pure FMT grin she sef go do am if e happen,she no want make you see am as evil woman.

FORWARDEVERLY:
. grin grin grin )

she said she now resents her friend for doing ABORTION.. that she would never do such, she rather have the baby.. bla bla bla.. (that one na lie.. who go born Pikin for man wey no gree commit or provide... ?? ) I said Hmmmmm.. for my mind I was .. (You sef go do the same thing) ..
She tried discouraging her friend from aborting it and stuff... But the friend insisted that it is the best option and from the things she said about the friend, what stopped her from pinning the pregnancy on the fiancee is cos the dude is not residing in same city with her and hasn't visited for over a month, so he cannot courier pregnancy to her nah.. lol..

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Lol.. Mehnn SIMPs dey suffer Sha..
I dey the other day with one of my FWB dey knack for my Crib..
We just finish a round and was trying to catch our breathe.. na em one message enter for her WhatsApp na em she said aloud that she won't reply the message.. I asked her why?? You know say women like To gist especially when the sex is good..
What would you do if she got pregnant?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
The wrld see men as the evil one when it comes to cheating/sex ND leave the devil aside Female as the pure ones

Female have more sex than men
I just can't stay in a relationship dat long no more, I see girls as se.x T oY nowadays cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
DieRich5:
Female have more sex than men
How true is this?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tonnyray:
How true is this?
I'm very sure of it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicas2000: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you want a good reason why feminism is one sided...then this should be it.

Nigerian feminism wants men to pay support but they don't want men to be on the receiving end of it.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Calibrator: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
You are very wrong.

Don't even know where to start explaining to you.

Girls, most of the time only sell the illusion of sex without actually partaking in the act.
Given the choice, majority of the female folks will only have sex on five days every month.

Your eyes will open soon enough cheesy
DieRich5:
I'm very sure of it

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calibrator:
You are very wrong. Don't even know where to start explaining to you.
Girls, most of the time only sell the illusion of sex without actually partaking in the act.
Given the choice, majority of the female folks will only have sex on five days every month.
I just didn't want to start a back n forth.
The bolded says it all.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Joker09(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hw abt real women undecided undecided
larryking540:

real men don't go cheating around ,creating baby mama , sleeping with lady's whom u can't marry ,

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Vicas2000:
If you want a good reason why feminism is one sided...then this should be it.

Nigerian feminism wants men to pay support but they don't want men to be on the receiving end of it.

That case put a smile on my face. We need to discuss prenuptial agreements lol. Stupid men get married in gynocentric societies. But stupider men sign those contracts without premarital pacts. Just marry across and above lol. grin

As for that hoe, men were loosing out on child support, child custody and alimony on a daily basis and there was no criticism or whinge. Just one woman, she's there spitting trash. angry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calibrator:

You are right, but women above 31 are the exception.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
MJBOLT:
this one na pure FMT grin she sef go do am if e happen,she no want make you see am as evil woman.

No mind the clown..
Em think say I be ADAMU grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tonnyray:
What would you do if she got pregnant?

I didn't relay a story about me...
Stick to the topic Kid..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

No mind the clown..
Em think say I be ADAMU grin grin

Brother, if she be confirm woman of virtue. She no go dey for your bed dey tell you the story. Hoe dey condemn hoe. Mtcheeew. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by olembic: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tonnyray:
I just didn't want to start a back n forth.
The bolded says it all.

Bro I am afraid he is very right on this one.

Task: Baba give your woman an orgasm in the morning or afternoon, then at night attempt sex again. She is mostly likely to give excuses or not be really into the sex thing if you eventually have your way.

A single orgasm can take a woman's mind off sex for days. But let me quickly add that this does not apply to all women.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
hello bosses!

whats the best reply to give a girl u chyked if she asks... "what about your girl friend"

cause i observed that if u replied by saying i don't have a gf, they'll take it that ure telling a lie.

even if its the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Miracood2:
hello bosses!

whats the best reply to give a girl u chyked if she asks... "what about your girl friend"

Which of them?

With a serious face, say it like you mean it Gee.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Which of them?
i didnt comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Miracood2:
i didnt comprehend.

She's ask what about your girlfriend.

You in turn ask her which of them she asking about

Does she meant Anita, jennifer aliyu, titilayo.

Ask her with a confident look, don't smile..

Trust me this shîtx works... especially in the university n street like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

She's ask what about your girlfriend.

You in turn ask her which of them she asking about

Does she meant Anita, jennifer aliyu, titilayo.

Ask her with a confident look, don't smile...

Trust me this shîtx works... especially in the university n street like.
tnks for this man

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
what do u guys think about the guy behind the moniker TheGidRedPiller ??

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Miracood2:
tnks for this man

Your the boss man, your a king, always remember that.

When a girl ask you WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND and you reply, I don't have a girlfriend...

Trust me 90% of girl's expecting that statement, and that's so lame for real man.
and it's boring.
You doing same thing every simp and some alpha Gees will do.... and they end up not getting that pûcsy.

Even if you are single, you've never dated before don't you ever let your guard down.

Seeing you saying you don't have a girlfriend... makes you look weak.

It makes you look "DESPERATE"

INstead play it like a game man would..play it low, reverse the response..... make some interesting moves....let her second "guess" and see the sarcasism.

Trust me she gon try to figure you out the more.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
I didn't relay a story about me...
Stick to the topic Kid..
Topic is red pill and the part I quoted is what piqued my interest as to what would a redpilled guy do? But of course you're at liberty not to answer.
Nothing personal here.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Miracood2:
hello bosses! whats the best reply to give a girl u chyked if she asks... "what about your girl friend"
My answer has always been a bland emotionless "what about her?" without ever breaking my stride.
In this waka at least 60% of girls will still fvck you if they want to and you play your game well even if you say you're married so never let that question throw you off.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

Your the boss man, your a king, always remember that.

When a girl ask you WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND and you reply, I don't have a girlfriend...

Trust me 90% of girl's expecting that statement, and that's so lame for real man.
and it's boring.
You doing same thing every simp and some alpha Gees will do.... and they end up not getting that pûcsy.

Even if you are single, you've never dated before don't you ever let your guard down.

Seeing you saying you don't have a girlfriend... makes you look weak.

It makes you look "DESPERATE"

INstead play it like a game man would..play it low, reverse the response..... make some interesting moves....let her second "guess" and see the sarcasism.

Trust me she gon try to figure you out the more.

i stand up for u king.

recently told a chick that i didn't have a gf..
and i belive that its one of the reason i haven't entered through her gates.

the girl will allow me press boobs and still want to call me bestie.

i told her on phone today that i would be cool with the bestie of a thing if she ll allow me pass through the gates.
she hasn't given me any sensible reply

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tonnyray:
My answer has always been a bland emotionless "what about her?" without ever breaking my stride.
In this waka at least 60% of girls will still fvck you if they want to and you play your game well even if you say you're married so never let that question throw you off.
alright king.

what about the rampant case of girls telling u they have a BF and they do not want to cheat when u ask them out when u ask them out?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Miracood2:
i stand up for u king.

recently told a chick that i didn't have a gf..
and i belive that its one of the reason i haven't entered through her gates.

the girl will allow me press boobs and still want to call me bestie.

i told her on phone today that i would be cool with the bestie of a thing if she ll allow me pass through the gates.
she hasn't given me any sensible reply

It's a stupid question for a girl to ask you WHAT ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
She doesn't care about her...just wanna make a fool of you....cus you the one chyking her the first place.
So bro, you give her a more stupid answer.....

Don't you dare to say you don't have a girlfriend...or "na the one you give me?" Or baby na you be my girlfriend na... laughing sheepishly.

Those are simp like response she's expecting to hear, mahn... don't say that.

I mean your a fine boy.

You are a fresh nigga... soft lips... dripping like ice.

And you gon let her know, you can't make any girl pucsy wet!..... come on Gee.

Your the prize remember.... she should be fighting to overthrow other girls in your life.

To be the first lady.... that's her work.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olutund(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.