Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2754793 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Bakare19:
buhahahahahaha..

This is a classic case, man. Saw the dude's thread grin
Funny he wanted to sell his laptop

I know part of the money will be for the girl

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2020
is he owing her money?
2dice01:
Entitlement Quote of the Week grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
is he owing her money?

Yes
Money for dating her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CosmicPhoenix: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2020
2dice01:
Yes Money for dating her

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2020
2dice01:
Funny he wanted to sell his laptop
I know part of the money will be for the girl
Link to the thread please.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mattfeuter(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2020
pansophist:
But seriously, it is so hard to see other redpill bros on the street of naija, this thread gives the impression that a lot of Nigerian men are woke, but it is clearly not. I honestly do not know a single redpill man, except online. Who has a different experience ?

grin grin

You may be right but look at it this way, what if they don’t know you’re also redpilled? wink

It’s not like you’re Teddy A that wrote “Alpha” male on his Ig bio page. grin

All those fake angry face he’s always making. That’s the thing I don’t like. . . Betas trying to get away with Alphas attitude. angry

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 4gunners(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
mattfeuter:

grin grin

You may be right but look at it this way, what if they don’t know you’re also redpilled? wink

It’s not like you’re Teddy A that wrote “Alpha” male on his Ig bio page. grin
Many guys don’t know their behavior in relation to female folks is termed red pill. Niggas just living their own life, happily.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fvcknigga: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
pansophist:
But seriously, it is so hard to see other redpill bros on the street of naija, this thread gives the impression that a lot of Nigerian men are woke, but it is clearly not. I honestly do not know a single redpill man, except online. Who has a different experience ?
they re out there they just don't know it yet my friend who has never read a book became extremely redpilled after his 6yrs relationship ended I've met men who spill redpill facts without even knowing it

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyetunjibaba: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
Faboosuarez:

I have the book, gimme ur email make I send am to yu

abeg i need ham too oyetunjibabatunde89@gmail.com if i fit get that 48 law of power too...thanks man

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyetunjibaba: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kaycee54321:
A lot of guys are actually really so dumb...

There's this guy (still struggling financially) that has spent a lot of money on a girl he's dating and who he thinks he really loves...

He bought her a wig and a phone few weeks ago. This girl uses that phone he bought her to flirt and chat with other guys and long story short, she spent the night with a gee at a hotel this weekend. This gee is rich and owns some properties...

She's been talking to this gee and they're "friends"...

She bought a small gift for him and got herself a sexy lingerie which they used to have a really good time...

To cut everything short, she confided in the gee that she hasn't really been a good girl and she's been double dating...

She was thinking of returning the phone that her boyfriend bought for her...as in, they're dating, not like she's being wooed...

Note: she confided in an apparent friend that she was cheating on him with her boyfriend...

I don't normally type this much but it's just so sickening. Anyway, the rich gee told her that he loves her imperfections (he isn't tired of smashing her ass just yet) and applauded her "sincerity".

Meanwhile, the actual boyfriend is still trying to know when she'll be free for them to see a movie to make up for the delay in sending her some money that she requested for...

I'm trying so hard to be discreet as possible..

Anyways, A lot of men are actually emotionally frail...

Red pill apart, I bless the day I read "48 Laws of Power". I understood a whole lot about the harsh realities of human existence.

Hw far bro, Do you the 48 law of power in pdf format? If yes,kindly send me the pdf to this gmai: oyetunjibabatunde89@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
Redpilled Song of the Day
Busta Rhymes----Gimme Some More

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Redpilled Sports Documentary of the Day
O.J.:MADE IN AMERICA-----2016

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Redpilled Comedy Special of the Day
BILL BURR:PAPER TIGER----2019

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Redpilled Quote of the Day

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nairaland Redpilled Post of the Day

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by mrpaedo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Radking7:

Loving what you're doing here bro
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kaycee54321(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

Hw far bro, Do you the 48 law of power in pdf format? If yes,kindly send me the pdf to this gmai: oyetunjibabatunde89@gmail.com
thanks

I don't Bro. Just the hard copy.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyetunjibaba: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kaycee54321:

I don't Bro. Just the hard copy.

OK boss
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Humble59(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hahaha... preach!

If you are in the proper frame of mind as a man, especially after digesting all these teachings, you will realise something that hits you like an epiphany.

YOU DON'T NEED LOVE.

Respect on the other hand, now that is my bread and butter, my life force. It is on the basis of this respect, especially a respect for self, that men should strive to build their frame over the years. My pride, ego and self respect will always trump any yeye love or feelings and is a very useful check against any simping proclivities.
Damn brother! You're smart. Not many know of this knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Liposure: 6:28am On Oct 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Public appeal :
Take these guy serious at your own peril!
A guy that was even claiming virginity is overrated, in
these thread, https://www.nairaland.com/6167211/shes-not-virgin-getting-married/, and even some guys claiming redpill in nairaland, were busy shaming that guy for wanting a virgin as a wife.
When a man wants youthfulness in women, he's termed a predator.
When he wants a virgin, he's shamed, termed archaic and need growing up to do.
But when even the most broke woman wants the richest guy in the world, it's termed "standard " and "we should respect their choice" !
Pr*Clinician post in that thread got me fuming within me, and the same guys will go in here claiming trash!
Take guys like these serious at your own peril!

different eyes see things different. It's called opinion. Respect it
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Authority: Be like a burning flame that shines resplendently. Be the incandescent lamp that electrifies the moths. By all means, build yourself in the most potent ways.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Incandescent(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2020
CaveAdullam:
Authority: Be like a burning flame that shines resplendently. Be the incandescent lamp that electrifies the moths. By all means, build yourself in the most potent ways.

Wetin i do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 8:30am On Oct 11, 2020
Incandescent:

Wetin i do?
grin
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2020
Incandescent:

Wetin i do?
LOL
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Loner444: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
oyetunjibaba:

abeg i need ham too
oyetunjibabatunde89@gmail.com
if i fit get that 48 law of power too...thanks man

Abeg if e reach you,help send to me
juan04martinez16@gmail.com thanks
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
pansophist:

Ah. Many men parading themselves as redpillers online are fake.
The redpill men are actually few in number. Same as alpha males.
It's not easy to imbue the lifestyle of an alpha male.
The vast majority of men, would always be beta men. It wasn't so in the past. But somewhere along the line men lost what made them alphas,
Rollo Tomassi in his book, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" puts the time when men lost it, to around the late 1950s to 1960s. The reason why men lost it was that, they felt, erroneously that men and women love the same way. That they could get women without the burden of performance.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Ah. Many men parading themselves as redpillers online are fake.
The redpill men are actually few in number. Same as alpha males.
It's not easy to imbue the lifestyle of an alpha male.
The vast majority of men, would always be beta men. It wasn't so in the past. But somewhere along the line men lost what made them alphas,
Rollo Tomassi in his book, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" puts the time when men lost it, to around the late 1950s to 1960s. The reason why men lost it was that, they felt, erroneously that men and women love the same way. That they could get women without the burden of performance.
You kind of missed the point of Pansophist's post.The summary of his question was,"Redpilled Nigerian men have you ever met another redpilled Nigerian man offline?" Many of his respondent's answers were "Yes but they don't know they are redpilled".That is also similar to my experience.
1.As for many redpillers online on Nairaland being fake,I believe many are quite authentic and it is the posers that are few
2.I don't use the term "Alpha male" .It has become synonymous with petty pissing contests in the manosphere
3.Rollo Tommasi described the feminization of men in the U.S/Western hemisphere from his own perspective which i as a Nigerian,cannot relate with but the post by MrColdSweat below perfectly explains the feminization of Nigerian men from our own point of view

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by drealcivilceno(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
Beardedviking:

Mere lookin at the fake complexion and fake hair on any woman especially Africans, Just don't waste much time. All you gonna get is fake love except you have the original hair and skin cos if she truly grows the hair she bought or complexion ,she is not gonna fu ck with you. 99% OF NIGERIAN WOMEN REPRESENT THIS! Someone that still rocks her natural hair is the kind of role model you want for your kids. I don't know how you guys feel standing next to fake hair posing as girlfriend. The hair is a strong indicator of how anyone both male and female perceives themselves inwardly. Its your true Identity. Most ladies you see around with fake hair hate their true identity

All of them ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by angelfallz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
baiaon:
You kind of missed the point of Pansophist's post.The summary of his question was,"Redpilled Nigerian men have you ever met another redpilled Nigerian man offline?" Many of his respondent's answers were "Yes but they don't know they are redpilled".That is also similar to my experience.
1.As for many redpillers online on Nairaland being fake,I believe many are quite authentic and it is the posers that are few
2.I don't use the term "Alpha male" .It has become synonymous with petty pissing contests in the manosphere
3.Rollo Tommasi described the feminization of men in the U.S/Western hemisphere from his own perspective which i as a Nigerian,cannot relate with but the post by MrColdSweat below perfectly explains the feminization of Nigerian men from our own point of view

The bolded, shouldn't it be obvious when you meet and interact with redpilled men?
Your number 1, its more of what we believe and perceive, we both don't have hard facts to back it up.
your number 3, well said.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by baiaon(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
angelfallz:

The bolded, shouldn't it be obvious when you meet and interact with redpilled men?
Your number 1, its more of what we believe and perceive, we both don't have hard facts to back it up.
your number 3, well said.
1.Many Redpilled men in Nigeria who come outright discussing the tenets of redpill will be labelled woman-hater.It happened to me.I for example, started becoming redpilled(without my knowledge) when I saw how women cruelly treated children who weren't theirs.Years later,I discovered the redpill online.
2.Based on perception?It oozes all over their posts.Sometimes they are redpilled on this thread then head to another thread and post blue pilled nonsense

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jerry59, Wotowotoman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.