Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762176 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

When I talk about hôes you fit say na the ones in arshawol quarters I dey talk about.

I dey talk about your sister bros, your nieces when tell you say she dey school like so.... your girlfriend.

Buh she don cross border since yesterday Friday...to collect money when she go use buy new clothes to wear, then update on her whatsapp status, say na Grace.

as nor be me dey friend her, tell me why she nor go suck my àsshole.... . for cash...make I get the feeling like person when dey take CK.

though she does it codedly, because last last na one senator pickin go still marry am.

Go figure.

you just made me remember Juliet like so....bros that girl can sûck, if you see her.
I didn't see her chop chew gum one day.

My personality speaks for me man...I deal on realities.
Same thing I'm telling you dude, you still need to grow in diff perspective, most esp when having discussions amongst men, whyning up and down and resulting into insults with those who are against your views shows nothing but a feminine traits, grow mature dude or are you one of those raised by a single mom?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
solidmyk:

Same thing I'm telling you dude, you still need to grow in diff perspective, most esp when having discussions amongst men, whyning up and down and resulting into insults with those who are against your views shows nothing but a feminine traits, grow mature dude or are you one of those raised by a single mom?
you are just another attention seeker who wants some cheap likes and support this afternoon.

you quoted me on a post I made 3days ago, to aggravate me, so that I engage you... Grow up mahn.
that's the real definition of a feminine traits.

we have already seen this tactics before....

.am one of the people fighting for different OPINIONS AND VIEWS to be shared here on this thread daily..... guess you didn't do your research very well.

about my last post, I made a simple illustration... that wasn't a insult.

have a good day
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
solidmyk:

Hoe na hoe dude comot that classy, one can literally see through your personality in your writeups, just take things easy dude

hôe na hôe..comot that classy. (this i understand)

"ONE can literally see through your personality in your writeups"

(this i don't understand, what's the opinion or views are you trying to share here in respect to what I posted 3days ago..,.... Dissing me out of the sky blue Just like that...FOR CHEAP LIKES.

just to aggravate me, definitely You know am going to respond, when I do, you start playing the victim.

so you want to talk about personality... how about we talk about your personality for a second.

THEY SAY WOMEN DEY FIND TROUBLE.

na this thread I understand, SAY SOME MEN DO WORST.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

hôe na hôe..comot that classy. (this i understand)

"ONE can literally see through your personality in your writeups"

(this i don't understand, what's the opinion or views are you trying to share here in respect to what I posted 3days ago..,.... Dissing me out of the sky blue Just like that...FOR CHEAP LIKES.

just to aggravate me, definitely You know am going to respond, when I do, you start playing the victim.

so you want to talk about personality... how about we talk about your personality for a second.

THEY SAY WOMEN DEY FIND TROUBLE.

na this thread I understand, SAY SOME MEN DO WORST.
From the onset I know my post is gonna upset you but I did it for a reason, been that after seeing your comment about hoes, I took a stroll through your post and I saw a list of emotional post you've made in the past, that made me into conclusion that you still have a long walk in trp, I wasn't doing this for cheap likes but to call your attention and if that doesn't seat well with you dude, you might pretend Asif you haven't seen any of my mentions today
Thank you

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
solidmyk:

From the onset I know my post is gonna upset you but I did it for a reason, been that after seeing your comment about hoes, I took a stroll through your post and I saw a list of emotional post you've made in the past, that made me into conclusion that you still have a long walk in trp, I wasn't doing this for cheap likes but to call your attention and if that doesn't seat well with you dude, you might pretend Asif you haven't seen any of my mentions today
Thank you

thanks for admitting what you did, you not the first person that initially tag me... just to get under my skin.

if truly am emotional as you say, uphon all the bashing, quarrels on me on this thread, I for don run leave here since February..or rather create alternate monika .my guy...but I still de here.
because all your words don't really get into me....

am the true definition of an Alpha male...I deal on realities..I don't follow the crowd.

imagine someone told me few days ago, that HE DOESN'T LIKE ME AT ALL....BUT AGREES WITH WHAT I SAID.

since that day, I respect that guy.....he earned it.
those are traits of alpha males.

but people like you that tries hard to aggravate someone unecesary in a cunny way for their personal reasons because they know they are going to get support....bros is that an Alpha traits.
I can't respect that.

I rather You come clean.

let's talk like a man would.... let's converse.

cc neyoohhh
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hehehe...

Two things....

If you cry for a woman, you've already lost her...

If you cry to a woman, you will lose her..

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bR5v3NRT0A

So disgusting. Dr Phil still hustling hard with nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nelson21(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have not seen any redpill forum or thread where disagreements and arguments dont occur. Sometimes I learn new ideas as a result of the back and forth between two individuals plus, I have to admit, it's sometimes entertaining. grin

Gentlemen, it's okay to argue and disagree but threatening to meet face to face and beat each other up, haba, it hasn't gotten to that naahh.

Anyway, I have a question and I am throwing this question to everyone. I am asking this question because I am aware that I am not perfect, my knowledge is limited and I want to learn.

My cousin and I consider ourselves to be redpillers but we usually have arguments similar to the ones I've read here.

I am an introvert. I didn't mingle with other kids or adults in my neighborhood while growing up. I love staying indoors. I started having relationships with ladies during my early years as an undergraduate. It didn't take time for me to have my fair share of awful experiences with ladies and then like a Miracle I found TRP. Like a set of binoculars, the redpill has aided me in seeing bullshit when its far away.

My cousin on the other hand is an extrovert. He grew up deep in the streets mingling with the sane and insane. When he was 14, a lady in his neighborhood undressed him and had sex with him and he loved the experience. He didn't view it as sexual abuse. From that age onward he has been with ladies that are single, married, mamiwater, etc. He had his fair share of awful experiences and he views the redpill as a life saver.

Now my question:

Can two individuals who have accepted the redpill have opposing views on how they use the redpill as a result of their background and upbringing?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
yes

Nelson21:

Now my question:

Can two individuals who have accepted the redpill have opposing views on how they use the redpill as a result of their background and upbringing?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nelson21:
l

you already know the answer.

a boy raised from the street, can't reason with same boy raised in a nice crib

A boy from the south, can't reason same like a northern boy from Abj

A boy who attended covenant, can't reason like a boy who attended auchi poly.

An introvert can never be like an extrovert

though they might share same views, but trust me it's going to be on different perspective.

when it comes to relationship using the redpill.

those soft rich boys, have their own way of doing things entirely... they do things more classy... they do things with style, but at the end it always looks soft...no matter how hard they try.... hence some of them try to mingle with gees from the hood getting bam and all.... like o.b.o

A boy raised in the street, has seen all experiences hardship.... spent some nights in cell, because he impregnated next neighbor daughter.at the end of the day.

so when both parties apply the redpill... it's going to be in a different way....They most likely going to get different results.

the redpill is for everyone, irrespective of your background..... use it the way you deem fit.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
Martinez39s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGUXX292gXA

Dr Phil hustling hard.

Dr. Phil and Steve Harvey sell blue pill delusions for a living. Can't blame them though. The demand (for blue pilled delusions) is high and money must be made at the cost of men being played for life.

Being in the red pill makes you filter out their snake oil bullshiit quite quickly.

To be fair, there is a lot to learn from their "marketing" strategies.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nelson21:
I have not seen any redpill forum or thread where disagreements and arguments dont occur. Sometimes I learn new ideas as a result of the back and forth between two individuals plus, I have to admit, it's sometimes entertaining. grin

Gentlemen, it's okay to argue and disagree but threatening to meet face to face and beat each other up, haba, it hasn't gotten to that naahh.

Anyway, I have a question and I am throwing this question to everyone. I am asking this question because I am aware that I am not perfect, my knowledge is limited and I want to learn.

My cousin and I consider ourselves to be redpillers but we usually have arguments similar to the ones I've read here.

I am an introvert. I didn't mingle with other kids or adults in my neighborhood while growing up. I love staying indoors. I started having relationships with ladies during my early years as an undergraduate. It didn't take time for me to have my fair share of awful experiences with ladies and then like a Miracle I found TRP. Like a set of binoculars, the redpill has aided me in seeing bullshit when its far away.

My cousin on the other hand is an extrovert. He grew up deep in the streets mingling with the sane and insane. When he was 14, a lady in his neighborhood undressed him and had sex with him and he loved the experience. He didn't view it as sexual abuse. From that age onward he has been with ladies that are single, married, mamiwater, etc. He had his fair share of awful experiences and he views the redpill as a life saver.

Now my question:

Yes. It is normal. Some part of the red pill will offend your sense of morality but understand it, that the sense of morality was put there to exploit you and not make you stand for yourself when society/women manipulate you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nelson21:
Disagreements are bound to occur when different individuals deliberate on a matter. Unlike what detractors would like you to think, here is not a cult or hive-minded group.

I agree. That's an emotional and immature move.

Now my question:

You already know the answer to this, though I am not 100% sure on what you mean by "use the red pill." The thing is, people are different. Their personalities, experiences and backgrounds will inform their perspectives and approach to things.

Not just that, any two persons (even if they have the same personality and background) differ in the extent and scope of their knowledge of the red pill. Mr. A might know more than Mr. B; even at that, there might be things Mr. B knows that Mr. A doesn't even though Mr. A knows more. This is because the red pill is vast and learning it is continuous until death; you can learn from anyone, even a newbie. That's why we redpillers come here in humility and sincerity to discuss things and combine perspectives to come to a better conclusion so that we can grow. Iron sharpens iron.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2021

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
MJBOLT:
. He is not wrong

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmanuel1277: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

thanks for admitting what you did, you not the first person that initially tag me... just to get under my skin.

if truly am emotional as you say, uphon all the bashing, quarrels on me on this thread, I for don run leave here since February..or rather create alternate monika .my guy...but I still de here.
because all your words don't really get into me....

am the true definition of an Alpha male...I deal on realities..I don't follow the crowd.

imagine someone told me few days ago, that HE DOESN'T LIKE ME AT ALL....BUT AGREES WITH WHAT I SAID.

since that day, I respect that guy.....he earned it.
those are traits of alpha males.

but people like you that tries hard to aggravate someone unecesary in a cunny way for their personal reasons because they know they are going to get support....bros is that an Alpha traits.
I can't respect that.

I rather You come clean.

let's talk like a man would.... let's converse.

cc neyoohhh
Lol he says he is alpha

Baba the fact say you dey call yourself alpha show say you nor guy at all

You are miserable bro

For click of where men dey eh.......if wannabe never show, e never complete

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmanuel1277: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Nelson21:

Now my question:

Yes they can

The red pill is not a religion .......
The redpill contains truths and facts about the behaviours of both males and females on a subconscious\primal level. Characters imbibed from our long years of developement as a specie. Intergender dynamics, rational thinking and reason e.t.c

Now these things guide to different directions

There can be a redpilled preist and a redpilled druglord, a redpilled player and a redpilled monk, a redpilled polygamous man and a redpilled monogamous man

So bro it's just about falling outside the programs of the matrix

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Lol he says he is alpha

I am miserable bro

Oshare, I say am the definition of an alpha.

Get that into your blocked skull.

I don't need to repeat myself to you, dem nor de beg sheet to smell.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Martinez39s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bR5v3NRT0A

So disgusting. Dr Phil still hustling hard with nonsense.

Money and truth hardly works together, tell lies and be patted on the back, tell the truth and be ostracized. The audience comprises of more women, and I believe different women turn in and out of that show, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly, therefore, their ego must be augmented, emotions tweaked so that more money can be made. This show is a big one and I guess it has contributed some percentages in the rise of female entitlement mentality and supremacy, perhaps, feminism in America. This is the show women love and will pay for. But after the whole show and practice in real life, they come back victim signalling, accusing men for their lack of accountability and nonchalant attitude.

Quite alright, a man shouldn't lay his hands on a woman, but on the basis that that woman keeps her hands inside her pockets or bra. Nobody has monopoly of abuse or assault. Though men by nature are aggressive but they don't go around hurting people, if they get provoked or threatened they strike. Women must be taught this in their classes also.

Again, a man must understand that the society he lives in currently bends towards female aggrandizement, a multi-bluepilled society filled with weak men and simps who are ready to frustrate him when he goes against the status quo. In situations when he observe that a woman is about acting violently, he should take control of himself and walk away except otherwise.

Thanks.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:53am On Aug 29, 2021
DAY 241, REDPILL 2021

What men don't see as important or worth fretting about are what women accumulate overtime to gain approval and establish themselves. Great profit for them if they can leverage on the romance naivety of men on a large scale.

Authority: value your resources.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2021
This is funny to me

https://www.tiktok.com/@iamtimakumkum/video/6998433024152980742?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmanuel1277: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Oshare, I say am the definition of an alpha.

Get that into your blocked skull.

I don't need to repeat myself to you, dem nor de beg sheet to smell.
Lol

Emotional skunky punk

Na secondary school I see your types last
Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Lol

Emotional skunky punk

Lol

your type dey The compound, I de reside like so
men when do pass women...tufia..

for you to create alternate accounts just to troll me says it all
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Yes they can

The red pill is not a religion .......
The redpill contains truths and facts about the behaviours of both males and females on a subconscious\primal level. Characters imbibed from our long years of developement as a specie. Intergender dynamics, rational thinking and reason e.t.c

Now these things guide to different directions

There can be a redpilled preist and a redpilled druglord, a redpilled player and a redpilled monk, a redpilled polygamous man and a redpilled monogamous man

So bro it's just about falling outside the programs of the matrix

you smell like our redpill monk..... exactly the way he writes.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
"LIKE A SET OF BINOCULARS, THE REDPILL CAN BE USED TO SEE BULLSHITS FROM AFAR"

~ Nelson21

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rilwayne001: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Lol

Emotional skunky punk

Lol

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hachemedes: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
The thing Is someone Just need to be careful out there these days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hachemedes: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
This thread Is great and quite Insightful.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonero5200: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
emmanuel1277:

Lol he says he is alpha

You are miserable bro

Hi bro,
Sorry for quoting you but I had to, have been a silent follower of this thread and everytime I come in here to see the latest updates they is always quarrels going on with this particular guy.
The last time someone said because he called himself Kingog he's not supposed to do that the issue was dragged to several pages on this thread.

This Time around you are abusing him because he called himself an alpha, like I don't know what's the fuse about.is he suppose to call himself a simp?
Anyone can call himself whatever name he wishes, anyone can call himself a pastor, a bishop, an imam.
This same thing happened during the time of jesus christ, he was killed by the pharisees because he called himself the messiah, son of God.
I see no reasons with the quarreling going on here, it shows signs of immaturity, hatered on just one particular guy.
Yet We call ourselves redpilled men and we can't even learn to tolerate and overlook some certain things what's redpilled about us?

Imagine I had to create a new account for this, if I had use my main account I may be trolled because have had my own fare share of heartbreaks from this girl's, which have shared here on nairaland.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmanuel1277: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tonero5200:

Hi bro,
Sorry for quoting you but I had to, have been a silent follower of this thread and everytime I come in here to see the latest updates they is always quarrels going on with this particular guy.
The last time someone said because he called himself Kingog he's not supposed to do that the issue was dragged to several pages on this thread.

This Time around you are abusing him because he called himself an alpha, like I don't know what's the fuse about.is he suppose to call himself a simp?
Anyone can call himself whatever name he wishes, anyone can call himself a pastor, a bishop, an imam.
This same thing happened during the time of jesus christ, he was killed by the pharisees because he called himself the messiah, son of God.
I see no reasons with the quarreling going on here, it shows signs of immaturity, hatered on just one particular guy.
Yet We call ourselves redpilled men and we can't even learn to tolerate and overlook some certain things what's redpilled about us?

Imagine I had to create a new account for this, if I had use my main account I may be trolled because have had my own fare share of heartbreaks from this girl's, which have shared here on nairaland.
Lol you should have overlooked me as " a matured man" lol

Now to be serious ........the talk of we shouldn't criticised somebody for calling himself this or that is bullshit

"Don't call out a person for whatever he or she does", can be another way of defining geocentricism.
If somebody is doing something wrong he should be cautioned
And hey I didn't even insult him .....I started commenting here because he started insulting members of this thread first .....calling them masturbators and all sorts of names without proofs and reason while still posting stuffs that goes against what we preach here.
Brother maturity , is that mature ?
And it begs lots of questions that you didn't create this account then to caution

Abi na watin I dey think lol

Guy you never came here to say anything when he was being "mature" abi

And why will you be trolled because of breakup issue
If you have really been unplugged from the matrix then fine and be sqaur and fair nor come here con dey yarn Jesus matter dey tell us say one call call himself whatever he wants

This is a redpilled thread
Not the ACLU or some "me too" thread

Be true

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmanuel1277: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Tonero5200:

Hi bro,

Lol you should have overlooked me as " a matured man" lol

Now to be serious ........the talk of we shouldn't criticised somebody for calling himself this or that is bullshit

"Don't call out a person for whatever he or she does", can be another way of defining geocentricism.
If somebody is doing something wrong he should be cautioned
And hey I didn't even insult him .....I started commenting here because he started insulting members of this thread first .....calling them masturbators and all sorts of names without proofs and reason while still posting stuffs that goes against what we preach here.
Brother maturity , is that mature ?
And it begs lots of questions that you didn't create this account then to caution

Abi na watin I dey think lol

Guy you never came here to say anything when he was being "mature" abi

And why will you be trolled because of breakup issue
If you have really been unplugged from the matrix then fine and be sqaure and fair nor come here con dey yarn Jesus matter dey tell us say one call himself whatever he wants

This is a redpilled thread
Not the ACLU or some "me too" thread

Be true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.