Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762362 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2021
DAY 243, REDPILL 2021

Cluelessness is a subtle tactic to avoid or escape responsibility.

Women will say they don't know from the onset because they don't want to bear any burden. Men will pretend to start with you, but a little step forward, they feign tiredness and retract. Or, remind you they knew little to nothing as stated before.

Incentive is a litmus test to separate the ignorant from the pretenders.

Those that will always join hands with you to make sure things work---though still have their own motive at heart---(with) or without incentives are the ones you can work with.

Authority: be smart.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2021
ichidodo:
And if man simp for man Wetin be your own especially wey that man don save plenty man them? abi e dey pain you say you never save anybody?? Infact who you epp?!..
Funny enough no one was simping for Ubunja. Someone mentioned a possible reason Ubunja stopped coming and I simply recounted the said event in the same way I reminisce about past event. Can't a redpiller exercise the liberty to do such on a redpill thread? Also, I decided to add some things as lessons. In fact, it might be that Ubunja has just been busy.

As I have said, I do care if any redpiller leaves here for good, but it is not big deal that I would take it personal. Redpillers may come and go, but this thread will keep moving forward. Red pill is invaluable to me and if we have more worthy hands on deck, the better we grow in our red pill journey. Iron sharpens iron. Any knowledge supplied here can go a long way.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Martinez39s:
Don't mind him; he is a real clown. Someone who has repeatedly demonstrated that he is emotional, petty, childish, feminine-minded and egotistical is desperately trying to paint me as emotional, weak, etc. grin

See him shamelessly trying to exploit what he thinks is a slip up on my part to paint me falsely; he is claiming I shot myself in the foot whereas I did nothing wrong. It pays to read and comprehend. Dude needs to get out of his emotions and pettiness. I just wrote what I wanted, no emotions involved, and I later made a disclaimer for those who will see it and misunderstand my intentions. Simple as that. grin

When one sees everything through the lens of power play, one would see the mentioning of people you agree with in your posts as an attempt to assemble them and have them attack someone. Also, one would see the mentioning of people you disagree with as blacklisting to have them attacked and cancelled. I have done no such things neither am I a power freak with a god complex; dude is just projecting in all he wrote. Even for the people I mentioned, I made it clear that I had nothing against them, except their actions. He thinks this is an opportunity to paint me in a certain light, but it is dead on arrival. When he is done with his pathetic attempt at power play (by subtle character assassination), he will keep shut. grin

Redpill monk, nobody is painting you black, some people don dey wake up to see who you truly are.

The real definition of a woman....cry cry baby.

The same way you carry arshawol arguments we did since February for mind.
You don pursue several people comot for this thread. If they leave here for you only you fit dey.

You pursue waywardpikin
You pursue joshep
You even pursue calibèrator, abi na incubator.
To mention a few
Na wa.

We go leave this thread for you... just you alone.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Abba114:
i swear that guy martinez39s must be either a gay or a chronic self-servicer

I give no fûck if he's gay or a chronic Mastûbator.

Wetin dey annoy most times is the way he drives people out of this THREAD.. entitlement and emotional mentality.

Dude has people he likes.... Those that sûck hîs dick like saviolamemphix... and people he sûcks their dîck.

If you don't fall in any of this 2 categories, you are on your own.

Hey you get out...
You are from the arshawol thread get out.

Your monikar is relatively new, get Out.

You are from the sport betting thread, among people who begs for crumbs...get out.

Who does this kind of thing...if not an introvert kid, who hasn't mingle with people from different background.

Just imagine the long epistles he wrote throughout yesterday night....on event's that have been long forgotten.

He only feels loved here on this thread, I doubt too bad if he has a good personal life' outside.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Remember my son, that you are not a man but a mere boy. It might seem harsh despite all you might have perceived you have gone through.
But the litmus test of a man is when your mettle have been tested and proved to be worthy not by me son, but yourself.
They say "no matter how you lie to others, you can never lie to yourself".

You can't lie to yourself son, First thing to remember son, it's not all opinions that you should follow no matter how smartly or eloquently it was delivered. Check with yourself first then you decide.

Second thing my son to know is life is too short to waste it on people that don't matter.
Our elders say that "don't get dragged in the mud meant for a pig when you are not one".
Which simply means reduce the urge to shalaye wink

No matter the redpill knowledge you have it cannot help you untill you apply it and it is not every thing you see, learn or hear that you must speak. Exercise self restraint not just in the area of women but life in general.
Women are neither good nor bad ,they are what they are. Life in general is amoral (sometimes the good get the reward of the bad and vice versa). Don't hate women cause you got burnt, the same way you can't hate the car just because you got an accident cause life just have a way of smoothing your rough edges.

Seek to drink from the cup of the wise and try to avoid negative things but don't become delusional as to what is real or not. Self affirmation is good but for how long can you keep it up? Don't think because you call your self Alpha or Rich is going to change the fact that you are not rich so start with the root not the fruit.

See son, there are lots of conflict in the world alone so do not be surprised when you see it in a red pill room cause any place filled with men is bound to be filled with ego and Ego is both a good and a bad in men. There are always segregation in life like we have Christians, Buddhist, Muslims, atheists etc so also you will find it everywhere so a red pill thread cannot be excluded.

Finally son, it is essential you maintain frame in all aspect of your life obviously, you can't do it all the time but you can try, So try.
Start from now and decide whether my opinion is valid cause that's the whole point of being a man which is simply " THINKING FOR YOURSELF". Cios
#Stoic thinking

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Quite alright, a man shouldn't lay his hands on a woman, but on the basis that that woman keeps her hands inside her pockets or bra. Nobody has monopoly of abuse or assault. Though men by nature are aggressive but they don't go around hurting people, if they get provoked or threatened they strike. Women must be taught this in their classes also.

Again, a man must understand that the society he lives in currently bends towards female aggrandizement, a multi-bluepilled society filled with weak men and simps who are ready to frustrate him when he goes against the status quo. In situations when he observe that a woman is about acting violently, he should take control of himself and walk away except otherwise.

Thanks.

At the emboldened nah undiluted truth especially the italicized aspect. It reminded me of my guys when we agreed to do sth to our favour only to become totally soft/mumu when the opposite gender show face. Bro, that thing is highly frustrating.

One even have the chance to tell me to my face that he will rather dance to woman tune and be term as a gentleman than go against them and be seen as a toxic man, nah that day I comot my mind/hand away from weakmen matter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Understandsting human nature will be incredibly important in understanding the relationship between the male and female species.

Funnily, tracing it back to the roots, that is, to an evolutionary basis, it is true men do these things for women because it leads to a successful passing of their genes from one generation to another. Evolution in males (tallness, broadness, energetic, ambitiousness etc) are a result of women's preferences in men. If women never found interest in these men, Men wouldn't have evolved to possess these traits, at least, on average. If men never preferred fertility, beauty, youthfulness in women, women wouldn't have evolved to possess these traits on average. As a result, natural selection selected for the genes causing these traits. This is an unconscious, automatic processing. Our ancestors didn't sat down deliberating on these genes and traits, it is about the the survival and reproduction of the fittest genes.

On a cerebral aspect, that is, conscious, deliberative reasoning and thoughts, Men and women think they do these things for themselves and well-being. Of course it is true, because "evolution is survival of the fittest", but this is not totally correct. It is the survival and reproduction of the fittest genes". For these genes to survive an organism must do the right thing, however, the genes are the ones sponsoring this, and waiting for natural selection to do the finishing touch by taking them to the next generation.

As we all know, women on the average don't settle down for men that are poor, disabled or weak. Ditto for men. Because doing so will hamper their ability to produce fresh and fit offsprings which will pass their genes to the next generation. Settling down for the worst or least means eradication from the gene pool, hence, must go for the best mates.

Men will always be ambitious because women had set the standard that only ambitious men will reproduce; and women, protect their beauty and fertility because that's the standard in getting an ambitious man to mate with.

Nevertheless, as a result of culture, science and technology, the weak still manages to pass their genes. But even from a microscopic mode, mates still see the "best" in their weaknesses.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2021
JESHAL:

shut your mouth
stupid young worthless MGTOW beta low valued Simp
look at these idiot

fools like you are why [b]gay law [/b]and gynocentric laws will pass on top say you want to suck worthless pussy

reducing your Masculinity because of pussy, no aim,no ambition, no purpose

stupor

TUEHH

When I say religion specifically ISLAM restricts women's hypergamy that's reality, we can even see the Taliban news

Next time quote Me, idiot

As long as PATRIARCHS like us are alive, we will ensure women are kept in check by monitoring our laws and sacred institutions ( culture and religion) that our forefathers left for us
Can you please don't include gay people in your heteronormative lives? We have nothing to do with y'all. Throw jives at the women, it's comical to watch

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Can you please don't include gay people in your heteronormative lives? We have nothing to do with y'all. Throw jives at the women, it's comical to watch
wetin gay dey find for redpill room?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Chai

Gay men too the come this thread.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
DeusMagnus:
wetin gay dey find for redpill room?
Ask the person I quoted

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Meedon:
Chai

Gay men too the come this thread.
Wahala LMFAO grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
solidmyk:

Wahala LMFAO grin

Seriously, anybody weh say, wahala the finish, that person the lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Ask the person I quoted
Why are you gay?

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonMoel: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
I met this lady sometimes last year and we started talking. Fast forward to mid this year, I asked her out and she told me she liked my personality but unfortunately, she's in a relationship which is why we won't be able to took that path.

I withdrew my attention for those period because I never desired to be in the friend zone. She noticed I withdrew and for like a week or there about, she was complaining about the change. I made her realised it wasn't because of she saying NO but because there's a need for it.

Complains went on and later, I started talking moderately (not as much as I used to) but she herself took it up and did most of the calling and chatting since then. We got along very well and vibe well.

All this while, we have NEVER met before because I got her contact through a friend of hers.

Later I noticed her attention towards me was more and more and it was as though we're dating even though we are actually not. I wasn't spending a dime on her as well. Just normal airtime I use in calling and of course she does the same.

I was exhuming my sexual vibes with her sometimes whenever we chat so she got the clue already that she's not dealing with the "dull guy".

I later found out the relationship she had with the guy she was with when I asked her out had ended because the guy wanted to f**k her which she didn't give in to. They had to part ways because their motives were not romantically aligned. She told me she's a virgin and she's not ready to lose it anytime soon and even if she will, it has to be with a meaningful guy. I instantly told her that I'm not coming to date you for pvssy benefit but I'm not ruling sex out of our relationship if we ever get to date.

One way or the other, she had a reason to travel to where I school and we finally met for the first time. We spent the night together and it was all fun.

Now here is the issue; that very night we did everything but she never allowed me to penetrate even though I fingered her and she got wet everywhere. I discovered the lady who told me she's a virgin, and also lost her last relationship because she wasn't interested in giving her ex the sex was not a virgin. My finger went in there.

I made her realised this and she still vehemently insisted on not having any sexual intercourse with a guy before. I told her that I'm not a kid and I can see there is no hymen down there anymore. She told me she knows but she's told me the fact that she's never slept with any guy. Having an intercourse isn't the only way to lose virginity was what she insisted on.

Long story short, she never allowed me to get in there even though she allowed all other things and her body movements during the whole romance was showing she needed the main thing which she resisted.

This lady isn't getting anything from me, I'm not spending on her, but she's into me.

She still hasn't agreed to date me even after the Relationship ended and even after meeting me. She told me she's not even proving hard to get for me because if she's doing that, she wouldn't have allowed me to even touch her the other night. Her reason for not wanting to date now is because she's not ready.
She's eager to know about my previous relationships as well which I barely talk about.

I'm lost!!!

cc
Ubunja
CaveAdullam

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
DonMoel:
I met this lady sometimes last year and we started talking. Fast forward to mid this year, I asked her out and she told me she liked my personality but unfortunately, she's in a relationship which is why we won't be able to took that path.

I withdrew my attention for those period because I never desired to be in the friend zone. She noticed I withdrew and for like a week or there about, she was complaining about the change. I made her realised it wasn't because of she saying NO but because there's a need for it.

Complains went on and later, I started talking moderately (not as much as I used to) but she herself took it up and did most of the calling and chatting since then. We got along very well and vibe well.

All this while, we have NEVER met before because I got her contact through a friend of hers.

Later I noticed her attention towards me was more and more and it was as though we're dating even though we are actually not. I wasn't spending a dime on her as well. Just normal airtime I use in calling and of course she does the same.

I was exhuming my sexual vibes with her sometimes whenever we chat so she got the clue already that she's not dealing with the "dull guy".

I later found out the relationship she had with the guy she was with when I asked her out had ended because the guy wanted to f**k her which she didn't give in to. They had to part ways because their motives were not romantically aligned. She told me she's a virgin and she's not ready to lose it anytime soon and even if she will, it has to be with a meaningful guy. I instantly told her that I'm not coming to date you for pvssy benefit but I'm not ruling sex out of our relationship if we ever get to date.

One way or the other, she had a reason to travel to where I school and we finally met for the first time. We spent the night together and it was all fun.

Now here is the issue; that very night we did everything but she never allowed me to penetrate even though I fingered her and she got wet everywhere. I discovered the lady who told me she's a virgin, and also lost her last relationship because she wasn't interested in giving her ex the sex was not a virgin. My finger went in there.

I made her realised this and she still vehemently insisted on not having any sexual intercourse with a guy before. I told her that I'm not a kid and I can see there is no hymen down there anymore. She told me she knows but she's told me the fact that she's never slept with any guy. Having an intercourse isn't the only way to lose virginity was what she insisted on.

Long story short, she never allowed me to get in there even though she allowed all other things and her body movements during the whole romance was showing she needed the main thing which she resisted.

This lady isn't getting anything from me, I'm not spending on her, but she's into me.

She still hasn't agreed to date me even after the Relationship ended and even after meeting me. She told me she's not even proving hard to get for me because if she's doing that, she wouldn't have allowed me to even touch her the other night. Her reason for not wanting to date now is because she's not ready.
She's eager to know about my previous relationships as well which I barely talk about.

I'm lost!!!

cc
Ubunja
CaveAdullam
Read this thread from the first page, the answers you seek is there.

Read the miseducation threads by Ubunja,you'll see more answers there.

Search for Harddon and go through his thread, you'll find solutions to this your challenge there.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
DonMoel:

I'm lost!!!

cc
Ubunja
CaveAdullam
I don't know why guys like stressing themselves. You are just eager to date her whereas she just want to catch cruise. At this point, you shouldn't even be talking about dating again. Start acting like the boyfriend, push for another meet up and bang her. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
been a while tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hachemedes: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
I think the woman's name was Elizabeth Cady Staton.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Guys what are your thoughts on abortion? I was watching Coach redpill's stream and he talked about how in the past, abortion was a secret thing that was done by the middle class but now it's something women are actually proud of/ wholeheartedly support and they feel it's not murder.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hachemedes:

Great, You should also google up this woman as well "Elizabeth Cady Stanton"
I will. The Tendon Years Doctrine started in Europe and spread later on, with time, to the entire world. The initial system of fathers being the primary and important parents who owned the children was superceded by this doctrine, even in Africa.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hehehe...

I went to buy fuel this morning...

The fuel stations were crammed due to the strike of PMS marketers in Imo state....

The pump attendants were a guy and one lady with their manager standing beside them to soothe the crowd and ensure order, the guy sold the fuel and the lady collected the money...

A man finished filling his car and gallons he brought along with him...

He paid cash and his balance was #200...

Since there was no change, he was told by the manager to just free the money for the guy that sold the fuel to him...

The man said loudly to the ears of everyone in the queue...

Na woman dem dey dash money na...

As he proceeded to hand the money over to the girl...

I asked him...

"Oga hope you know say na men go fit help you for this life and woman no fit help you..."

The man looked at me for some Mili seconds..

Finally he smiled and said " my brother you just said truth, I like what you said..."

He then instructed that the male pump attendant be given the #200 balance and he gave the guy an extra 500 naira tip...

He then said... " If my motor spoil for road now na men go help me push am... Woman no go fit"

You should have seen the look on the girls face...

It was Asif I just denied her her birthright...

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Meedon:

Seriously, anybody weh say, wahala the finish, that person the lie.

Big time baba

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MisterRuk(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Guys if you have a girlfriend, still cook and do your laundry by yourself. Do as many possible sh!t as you can without her help.
...e get why.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hachemedes: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Elizabeth Cady Staton was among the first Women who liberated her fellow women from the maltreatment of Men In the society.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

The fuel stations were crammed due to the strike of PMS marketers in Imo state....

The pump attendants were a guy and one lady with their manager standing beside them to soothe the crowd and ensure order, the guy sold the fuel and the lady collected the money...

Since there was no change, he was told by the manager to just free the money for the guy that sold the fuel to him...

I asked him...

"Oga hope you know say na men go fit help you for this life and woman no fit help you..."

Finally he smiled and said " my brother you just said truth, I like what you said..."

He then instructed that the male pump attendant be given the #200 balance and he gave the guy an extra 500 naira tip...

He then said... " If my motor spoil for road now na men go help me push am... Woman no go fit"

Wow. You just changed a man. Wow.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

I asked him...

Redpill here in motion.

Man talk to man,
Man understand

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
DonMoel:

I'm lost!!!

cc
Ubunja
CaveAdullam
The previous guy is done with her and you are the next option. She is stringing you along with the promise of sex to keep your attention and time vested in her. She knows you’ll dip as soon as you hit and she doesn’t want to lose whatever you offer her(attention and time)so if she keeps you around by making you hope for sex then she gets what she wants. You need to take back control because you are acting in her frame.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
@ Oyolohi it’s been a while I read from you.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Daily advice and tips we get from this group una don turn am to argument centre, I wonder how hard it is for some of you to ignore people with opposite and negative views as yours. one have to read hundreds of arguments between niggas fighting for attention before finding one reasonable comment, must you reply everyone to prove your point what’s happening here...

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hachemedes: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
I have gone past this stage long time ago though.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

I asked him...

You are doing the lord's work.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.