Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2770741 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
@Ubunja

How are you doing? Long time.
He has abandoned us, blue pilled idiots turned him off, damn.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
@Ubunja

long time man. But I'm always going up and down NL. You good?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
@Ubunja

yer partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Peaceyw:

He has abandoned us, blue pilled idiots turned him off, damn.
I still remember the subversive intruders that came to drag Ubunja and others that day. They just kept twisting words and digressing, misrepresenting his point, and needlessly escalating things. Like children and females, they threw anything they could, hoping something will stick and they were bent on having the last say to feel victorious.

Most of them were guys from the ashewo thread filled with the ashewo-thread mentality (a mentality I have discussed here). The rest were suspiciously new accounts. The sudden influx of these clowns was no accident, I believe. Their main aim was to subtly establish the idea that women, precisely Nigerian girls, are so hypergamous that they would never part their legs for guys except for guys that have money. They even insinuated that ALL sexual attraction a Nigerian girl has towards a guy and any sex she gives him is because his money was involved and working for him. Also, they were trying to tell us that girls don't have sex too often and they are willing to wait for the money bag before they have sex. Even when Ubunja tried to explain the undisputed fact that hypergamy manifests itself primarily in a woman's long term commitment plans (dating and marriage) and a man who gets her pusśy wet can fall in any social class, they shut him down with their nonsense and antics.

Though Ubunja never said being broke gives you game or makes you more attractive, they deliberately misrepresented him and accused him of encouraging poverty. Ubunja didn't even encourage being broke. They deliberately and repeatedly kept conflating who a women will fuçk when hot with who she preserves for long term relationships; all these to push the aforementioned agenda. They deliberately mentioned cases of women living their relationships for a richer man to conclude that a woman's sexual attraction is only activated by money and it moves to the richest man (irrespective of how he look, simp or not). To further fortify this agenda after Ubunja made clarifications that backed them into the corner, they invented a travesty of the red pill called Nigerian female nature. With this confabulation, they further pushed their agenda by claiming that the female nature in Nigerian women is different and all the red pill we are talking about applies only to foreign women.

They kept acting like Nigerian women are a special breed that requires a different game and red pill knowledge which is money, when we know that female nature is virtually universal. They kept claiming that they possessed deep experiences which confirmed the agenda they were disingenuouly peddling here, and they insinuated that we bona-fide redpillers of this thread are inexperienced and we were just regurgitating theories we read online. They claimed these "theories" are unrealistic, at least in Nigeria.

Why were they doing this? ....

typing....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
^^^

Why were they doing this? It's simple. They wanted to prove that they have not gone amiss in paying for sex and leading with their money when it comes to women. If they can argue and establish that Nigerian girls only get wet and have sex with guys who have money and nothing else, then they are not fault for paying for sex and leading with their money. Instead it would be us that are deluded and deceiving ourselves. They didn't want to seem like foòls who pay for what others get for free; they wanted to show that there is no option but to pay and have your wealth do the work in getting sex with Nigerian girls. All to restore their ego and feel good about themselves. They wanted to incorporate their nonsense into this place and subvert and overhaul our red pill ideas.

In doing this, they kept contradicting themselves, playing stupid games, and going in full circle. They somehow felt bad that some people get for free the sex they are paying for (perhaps it implied they are foòls) and they couldn't stand the opposition we gave the first set of staunch ashewo regulars that came here, so they ganged up to set this straight. Seems we struck a nerve. They knew here is the real deal and we don't make noise, measure diçks, or message egos like they do in ashewo thread, instead we focus on the substance of ideas and one can only be accepted and respected here on merit. This explains the attempt of these clowns coming here to try overcoming here to restore their ego and feeling good about themselves by validating themselves. Our ideas made them perceive a short coming of theirs, but they couldn't accept it. They wanted to argue their way out of these short comings.

Edit: the people primarily involved in this nonsense were neyòohh, Toñnyray, Grammarñazi1, Abbá114 and SwèetVibes. I won't mention the rest. Looking at all the monikers, most were intruders from the ashewo thread. How childish, petty and emotional of them. I personally don't hate or dislike them, but I dislike their actions.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
So contradictory and elusive were these clowns that you would see them saying that game is good only for them to shortly places a "but" and empathically push their silly agenda. The worse was that nonsensical Nigerian female nature and the resulting talk (by them) that we needed to do away with our discussions and focus on "African red pill problems". I will wager that they cannot say anything reasonable if you ask them to mention these problems.

By the way who remembers this nonsense below that was flying around here that time? One of these clowns introduced it to further their agenda and the rest peddled it. Something I will debunk today or tomorrow using the study itself.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
^^^

Why were they doing this? It's simple. They wanted to prove that they have not gone amiss in paying for sex. If they can argue and establish that Nigerian girls only get wet and have sex with guys who have money and nothing else, then they are not fault for paying for sex. Instead it would be us that are deluded and deceiving ourselves. They didn't want to seem like foòls who pay for what others get for free; they wanted to show that there is no option but to pay and have your wealth do the work in getting sex with Nigerian girls. All to restore their ego and feel good about themselves. They wanted to incorporate their nonsense into this place and subvert and overhaul our red pill ideas.

In doing this, they kept contradicting themselves, playing stupid games, and going in full circle. They somehow felt bad that some people get for free the sex they are paying for (perhaps it implied they are foòls) and they couldn't stand the opposition we gave the first set of staunch ashewo regulars that came here, so they ganged up to set this straight. Seems we struck a nerve. They knew here is the real deal and we don't make noise, measure diçks, or message egos like they do in ashewo thread, instead we focus on the substance of ideas and one can only be accepted and respected here on merit. This explains the attempt of these clowns coming here to try overcoming here to restore their ego and feeling good about themselves by validating themselves. Our ideas made them perceive a short coming of theirs, but they couldn't accept it. They wanted to argue their way out of these short comings.

Edit: the people primarily involved in this nonsense were neyòohh, Toñnyray, Grammarñazi1, Abbá114 and SwèetVibes. I won't mention the rest. Looking at all the monikers, most were intruders from the ashewo thread. How childish, petty and emotional of them. I personally don't hate or dislike them, but I dislike their actions.
I remember swèètvîbés, that guy is so stupid with nothing to say. To think someone who is the epitome of stupidity exist. It really is surprising. Most of those blue pilled clowns have nothing to say. I remember when ubúnja was being trolled, one of the so called redpilled aspiring patriarch here was edging them on, to think a so called redpiller will allow one of his to be trolled and happily edge them on, fake patriarch. Later he will be shouting that someone reduced redpill to dick and be shouting Islam up and down.
Na to ignore them sure pass.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Peaceyw:

I remember swèètvîbés, that guy is so stupid with nothing to say. To think someone who is the epitome of stupidity exist. It really is surprising. Most of those blue pilled clowns have nothing to say. I remember when ubúnja was being trolled, one of the so called redpilled aspiring patriarch here was edging them on, to think a so called redpiller will allow one of his to be trolled and happily edge them on, fake patriarch. Later he will be shouting that someone reduced redpill to dick and be shouting Islam up and down.
Na to ignore them sure pass.

shut your mouth
stupid young worthless MGTOW beta low valued Simp
look at these idiot

fools like you are why gay law and gynocentric laws will pass on top say you want to suck worthless pussy

reducing your Masculinity because of pussy, no aim,no ambition, no purpose

stupor

TUEHH

When I say religion specifically ISLAM restricts women's hypergamy that's reality, we can even see the Taliban news

Next time quote Me, idiot

As long as PATRIARCHS like us are alive, we will ensure women are kept in check by monitoring our laws and sacred institutions ( culture and religion) that our forefathers left for us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
^^^

Why were they doing this? It's simple. They wanted to prove that they have not gone amiss in paying for sex. If they can argue and establish that Nigerian girls only get wet and have sex with guys who have money and nothing else, then they are not fault for paying for sex. Instead it would be us that are deluded and deceiving ourselves. They didn't want to seem like foòls who pay for what others get for free; they wanted to show that there is no option but to pay and have your wealth do the work in getting sex with Nigerian girls. All to restore their ego and feel good about themselves. They wanted to incorporate their nonsense into this place and subvert and overhaul our red pill ideas.

You can't put me in this box and clearly misunderstood my intentions. Like I said previously, I don't live in Nigeria, hence I have no business paying prostitutes over there, neither do I visit the ashewo thread. I left a comment there which was to show the errors with paying for prostitutes.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm more of a black pilled type ( right wing mentality), my primary concerns are not women, but how damaged women ruin societies , hence why I have limited my comments here and encouraged others to do same.

Regarding your postulations about arguing like females, I think you're also guilty, because it's hard for you to drop issues.

To recalibrate your assumptions on the rich broke/ guy argument, there was no misunderstanding on my part, the point remains the same, a rich or broke guy can get a girl wet, if two guy's have similar sex appeal to a woman, her hypergamy will make her choose the rich guy.

Yes, Nigerian girls are different compared to westerners, due to socio economic factors, which makes the latter less hypergamous at least at basic levels, unless there's big pay involved like insurance, properties. Unlike Nigeria where 20k & driving a car, can bed women, referring to uni graduates for example, which I don't see uni graduates doing here.

There's no group conspiracy, let it go and move on.

Thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by stevesawo: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
JESHAL:

shut your mouth
look at these idiot

fools like you are why gay law and gynocentric laws will pass on top say you want to suck worthless pussy

stupor

TUEHH

When I say religion specifically ISLAM restricts women's hypergamy that's reality, we can even see the Taliban news

As long as PATRIARCHS like us are alive, we will ensure women are kept in check by monitoring our laws and sacred institutions ( culture and religion) that our forefathers left for us

No need for all these insults,bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2021

Howfa OG, hope you know say the redpill na soap on his own.

Note: no, just the one's I find attractive.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
BULLSHIT STUDY

You see, when you become red pill aware, you know that a lot of people are living in the blue pill matrix. You also know that the mainstream media, entertainment industry and academia (to a good extent, not totally) are parts of the many blue pill agents of society. With our redpill lenses, we should know when these agents are feeding us nonsense. grin

So am I to believe that being better in bed and giving your woman orgasm is solely because of your wealth and the greater your wealth, the greater you are in bed and able to please a woman? So it doesn't matter if your diçk is small and if you are not sexually attractive (pot belly, fat, short height, ugly face, and bad genetics) or old? Is that so? So it is impossible to be wealthy and be wack in bed? grin What about the rich men that are being cheated on by their wives with the sexy pool boy, sexy gate man, or some other sexy dude not fit to tie their husbands shoe laces financially? So rich men don't suffer sexless marriages? So rich men don't buy herbs to enlarge diçk sizes and perform better? Remember, the study said that by virtue of just earning a high income, you will perform better in bed and give your woman orgasm more. Well, studies like this are concocted to give blue pill men hope and keep their blue pill dreams alive. It is similar to believing that money will fix all your problems with women or that big diçk doesn't matter, it's just how you use it. People will want to cope and console themselves, but if you fool yourself, no one can help you.

This is the same study that said the following:
"The link between money and sex, and the apparent sexual attraction of fabulously wealthy men, has been debated since the dawn of civilisation. It was famously celebrated by the spoof chat show host Mrs Merton, when she asked Debbie McGee 'what first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?' and is discussed every time a young female model marries a far older, but richer businessman, pop star or actor. Often it is assumed that women involved in such relationships do it for the lifestyle - and put up with the sex. BUT THE LATEST STUDY SUGGESTS OTHERWISE."

Really? Redpillers, I rest my case. The same clowns who were saying that Ubunja is being a hypocrites for "listening to what women say" by posting pictures of women telling on themselves presented a study based on the report of women. How laughable. Stop trusting the media to accurately communicate the facts on women, intersexual dynamics, and other red pill stuff. You can be wealthy and be sexually unattractive and/or wack in bed. Being financially attractive is different from being sexually attractive. Women choosing you for financial security doesn't mean you get their pusśy wet. I, Martinez, am attracted to high-paying jobs and will always switch to better paying job if it is safe to do so; however, I am not sexually attracted to any job. It is just monetary interest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
neyoohhh:
You can't put me in this box and clearly misunderstood my intentions. Like I said previously, I don't live in Nigeria, hence I have no business paying prostitutes over there, neither do I visit the ashewo thread. I left a comment there which was to show the errors with paying for prostitutes.
LOL. Didn't you see where I wrote that not all involved were from the ashewo thread? Of course, I knew you were not from the ashewo thread. One your first activities here was trying to argue that sleeping with people's girlfriends is wicked and isn't part of the redpill. SMH

I have come to the conclusion that I'm more of a black pilled type ( right wing mentality), my primary concerns are not women, but how damaged women ruin societies , hence why I have limited my comments here and encouraged others to do same.
It still doesn't change the fact of what you and others did that day. It doesn't invalidate all I wrote. You can deny it, but I won't argue. You were eagerly ready to argue that day with all the silly games you and others played. You even noted that it remained me to argue with instead I was busy policing the thread. The antagonist attitude and deliberate mischief was just too much that day.

Regarding your postulations about arguing like females, I think you're also guilty, because it's hard for you to drop issues.
Nice try. Someone brought up the possible reason (what happened that day) why Ubuñja rarely visits here. I just decided to explicate. Had he not mentioned it, I wouldn't have tried recounting the event.

To recalibrate your assumptions on the rich broke/ guy argument, there was no misunderstanding on my part, the point remains the same, a rich or broke guy can get a girl wet, if two guy's have similar sex appeal to a woman, her hypergamy will make her choose the rich guy.

Yes, Nigerian girls are different compared to westerners, due to socio economic factors, which makes the latter less hypergamous at least at basic levels, unless there's big pay involved like insurance, properties. Unlike Nigeria where 20k & driving a car, can bed women, referring to uni graduates for example, which I don't see uni graduates doing here.

There's no group conspiracy, let it go and move on.

Thanks
Nice readjustment, especially with the first paragraph. That wasn't even the topic of discussion that day. This wasn't what you were all about that day and you know it. You have deliberately missed the point, but I won't say anything since I didn't intend to argue with anyone.

This is my last post to you on this issue, even on this thread. Do as you like. As I have said, I don't hate or dislike you, I just dislike the actions you and others displayed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
Good night y'all.

Everytime I read your post, I see a 18 to 20yr old boy.

Extremely introverted kid who didn't have the opportunity to mingle with people from other backgrounds during child hood.

You have a lot of emotions man.

Issues that happened months ago, you are bringing it back.
Those people you mentioned, can't even remember the post they made on that day.

These are just arguments, everyone moved on, but you màrtinez is just too weak.

Very weak.

You want to be the gate keeper of this thread.

You feel entitled to this thread...do you even get paid.

You not The one that even created this thread.

People who contributed greatly on this thread don't even take it serious like you do...like pansophîst and the rest.

You just want to drive everyone away, bros make dey live this place for you.

If they leave am for you only you fit dey.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Which kain rubbish I dey read for here sef undecided Ubunja stopped dropping posts here because a lot of people here did not agree with his opinion,how does that change the price of garri in the market??

The op of this thread deactivated,nobody gave a fvck then why the fvck should anybody give a fvck over Ubunja not commenting here?? undecided

Una go come here dey talk say make man no simp for woman but men dey here dey simp for man
*Spits*

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
LOL. Didn't you see where I wrote that not all involved were from the ashewo thread? Of course, I knew you were not from the ashewo thread. One your first activities here was trying to argue that sleeping with people's girlfriends is wicked and isn't part of the redpill. SMH

It still doesn't change the fact of what you and others did that day. It doesn't invalidate all I wrote. You can deny it, but I won't argue. You were eagerly ready to argue that day with all the silly games you and others played. You even noted that it remained me to argue with instead I was busy policing the thread. The antagonist attitude and deliberate mischief was just too much that day.

Nice try. Someone brought up the possible reason (what happened that day) why Ubuñja rarely visits here. I just decided to explicate. Had he not mentioned it, I wouldn't have tried recounting the event.

Nice readjustment, especially with the first paragraph. That wasn't even the topic of discussion that day. This wasn't what you were all about that day and you know it. You have deliberately missed the point, but I won't say anything since I didn't intend to argue with anyone.

This is my last post to you on this issue, even on this thread. Do as you like. As I have said, I don't hate or dislike you, I just dislike the actions you and others displayed.

It's done and dusted. On to the next topic.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
MJBOLT:
Which kain rubbish I dey read for here sef undecided Ubunja stopped dropping posts here because a lot of people here did not agree with his opinion,how does that change the price of garri in the market??

The op of this thread deactivated,nobody gave a fvck then why the fvck should anybody give a fvck over Ubunja not commenting here?? undecided

Una go come here dey talk say make man no simp for woman but men dey here dey simp for man
*Spits*

Sorry say I quote you bros... nor vex

But na emotions

People like this are mostly introverted folks...them dey keep things deeply for mind where where.

Issues that happened since 2006, them fit tell you how it played out.

Na emotions

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
DISCLAIMER:

To avoid any confusion, I came back to mention that no one should think I am dragging issues because I cannot let go. I was just simply recounting past events and dropping some lessons (especially with the study) because peaceyw directed my mind towards the event. Don't let my long post fool you, I am used to it; writing long is nothing to me. I was giving my honest take on things without any malicious intent (as I stated in my posts). No emotions involved. I say things as I think them.

@MJBOLT
I do care if bona-fide redpillers leave this thread, but it's no big deal. I did write here repeatedly in the past that glycolysiss shouldn't have left. It's not a big deal, even do I care. Finally, I don't agree with people leaving just because of mere disagreements. If Ubunja chooses to not visit here again, no problem. Though I wouldn't like it, but the thread moves on. However, we can't say for sure why Ubuñja left, we can only speculate.

=====
As for our emotional OG, feel free to milk the situation to paint me how you have always wanted. Na your way. For your info, I have been here since the beginning of this thread and I am not looking for any top position here; there are no gods or king here. When you are done, go and sleep. SMH. grin grin grin

======
I hope I have cleared all misunderstanding. Good night.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Martinez39s:
^^^

you even have people on your black book list, màrtinez.
Na wa
I guess you wrote their names out, so that your followers, will start serving them hot hot.

Infact heh màrtinez, we go leave this thread for you.
INFACT WE CARRY THIS THREAD GIVE YOU.

WE CARRY am DASH YOU.

SEUN SELF NOR GET SAY FOR WHERE YOU DEY... WHEN IT COMES TO THIS REDPILL THREAD.

I NEVER SEE, this kind human being before

If you stay warri bros, you come stay enerhe face me I slap you....this your emotional mindset go change

bro nor vex, but you need to leave your comfort zone, make you come palli with different human beings when dey naija....then you go understand say kingog self nor even join grin

Tufiee for you

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by oyetpel(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
MJBOLT:

*Spits*

If man simp for man, is it still called simping? grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
JESHAL:

shut your mouth
look at these idiot

stupor

TUEHH

Brainless as usual, no point quoting a mad dog.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ayanwukoma: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
MJBOLT:

*Spits*

This is worst than gayism and obsession on a fellow nairalander.
It's common with men that has low self esteem.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by BigBashiru: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
JESHAL:

shut your mouth
look at these idiot

stupor

TUEHH

Christianity restricts both male and female hypergamy which is a good thing.... female hypergamy manifests itself in upgrading to the next better man where possible; male hypergamy manifests itself in going for the youngest woman possible. las las - na animal kingdom we dey!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingog is dat u again cheesy grin undecided grin
Ayanwukoma:

This is worst than gayism and obsession on a fellow nairalander.
It's common with men that has low self esteem.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Saviolamemphix:

When you want to quote me,do it properly.

It's zero, not o

King0g not kingog, so that I can actually get to read your poo in time.

Since you assumed everyone when dey come out to talk na me, makes you the biggest fool of all time.

If màrtinez na gay, it nor surprised me.
If he masturbate, at least I don talk am several times before, na hu na nor believe me.

Your master shot himself with his own hands this evening showed everyone who really has alot of EMOTIONS TO CONTROL
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
MJBOLT:

*Spits*
And if man simp for man Wetin be your own especially wey that man don save plenty man them? abi e dey pain you say you never save anybody?? Infact who you epp?!..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

When you want to quote me,do it properly.

It's zero, not o

King0g not kingog, so that I can actually get to read your poo in time.

Since you assumed everyone when dey come out to talk na me, makes you the biggest fool of all time.

If màrtinez na gay, it nor surprised me.
If he masturbate, at least I don talk am several times before, na hu na nor believe me.

Your master shot himself with his own hands this evening showed everyone who really has alot of EMOTIONS TO CONTROL
i swear that guy martinez39s must be either a gay or a chronic self-servicer

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:19am On Aug 31, 2021
MJBOLT:
I swear down grin
Make that 30 years younger cos honestly that's what I see myself doing (if I choose to wait that long) grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ikenna930(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2021
It's fine if she knows that she might not be the only one coming around, asking for your attention and time.
But don't tell her directly about your dealings with other women, don't call names.
Allow her do her guesses and ask you questions.
Always laugh over them.
Don't talk!!
For those in the gaming industry wink

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Don't mind him; he is a real clown. Someone who has repeatedly demonstrated that he is emotional, petty, childish, feminine-minded and egotistical is desperately trying to paint me as emotional, weak, etc. grin

See him shamelessly trying to exploit what he thinks is a slip up on my part to paint me falsely; he is claiming I shot myself in the foot whereas I did nothing wrong. It pays to read and comprehend. Dude needs to get out of his emotions and pettiness. I just wrote what I wanted, no emotions involved, and I later made a disclaimer for those who will see it and misunderstand my intentions. Simple as that. grin

When one sees everything through the lens of power play, one would see the mentioning of people you agree with in your posts as an attempt to assemble them and have them attack someone. Also, one would see the mentioning of people you disagree with as blacklisting to have them attacked and cancelled. I have done no such things neither am I a power freak with a god complex; dude is just projecting in all he wrote. Even for the people I mentioned, I made it clear that I had nothing against them, except their actions. He thinks this is an opportunity to paint me in a certain light, but it is dead on arrival. When he is done with his pathetic attempt at power play (by subtle character assassination), he will keep shut. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (2215) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.