Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2750889 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
MY GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME THAT IF I DON'T STOp CHECKING HER PHONE, I WILL DIE OF HIGH BP. ONE DAY SHE TOLD ME TO UNLOCK MY OWN PHONE FOR HER TO VIEW MY PICTURES,I TOLD HER TO STAY AWAY FROM IT BECAUSE SHE WILL DIE OF HIGH BP AS SHE TOLD ME TOO.
SHE GOT ANGRY AND LEFT AND NEVER CALLED ME TILL THIS DAY .EVEN VISITED HER FRIEND IN MY COMPOUND BUT DIDN'T GREET ME.
REDPILLERS,WHAT SHOULD I DO ? I'M HER FIRST MAN !!!

Try use this last three months for self development, read some books like rational male and the power of now etc I believe you will not ask this kind of question if you start this thread from the page 1.... But Chil guy it's never too late to try

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
DieRich5:
Who's she fooling she just saying shit dat makes no sense at all and she thinks she's making a points...

the girls in da comments section cheesy

money This life money plays an important role in life
looks is not dat important but we all want the best and we all gat classes too u can't make it in life ND date a broke ugly bitch wit no class ND call it love is blind if she can't make a life for herself, I'm not the one for her undecided

The reason I'm saying dis....90% of Nigerian don't have plans in life, Dem just wanna hoe round @young age ND leta find a simp who's doing ok in life to settle down with.

Why will they worry? Worry about what? When men have taken it as a duty to worry for them.
While both are growing up, the woman is busy enjoying her life - clubbing, dating, banging etc. because she knows deep down her heart, someone else far away is reading is head out, planning, acting and failing in whatever businesses he is doing, strategizing on how to build a house, buy a car, float a profitable business etc for her to live in.
The only time most women are worried, scared and hit with reality is when they fail to hold down an average man and time is ticking away, then the fear of surviving alone - paying house rent, different bills, planning for her miserable old age when nobody sees her and illness creeps in will settle in her brain.
She will see herself as a failure for not holding down at least a man to do all that in a world filled with so much slaves(men). How come she has to do all these herself when the world is not in shortage of slaves.

57 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
orchin:

Leave her....never approach her first..
Don't mind that guy. Any reDpiller here knows what to do. Dude is just catching trips with his caplock everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
MJBOLT:
https://www.nairaland.com/6772184/dna-paternity-testing-coming-lekki#106180336

Paternity tests are fake!

Cases of paternity fraud are as a result of baby switching in clinics, hospitals and maternity homes. Nurses and midwives do make a whole lot of mistakes during after maternal delivery, hence, the suppose cases of paternity fraud which women are wrongly accused of.

These women are innocent, why cause them pains?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
I read only the first 2 pages,I vex comot.

Raalsalghul:

That is ehn.

That thread is sending shockwaves through my spine.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Cases of paternity fraud are as a result of baby switching in clinics, hospitals and maternity homes. Nurses and midwives do make a whole lot of mistakes during after maternal delivery, hence, the suppose cases of paternity fraud which women are wrongly accused of.

LOL. Let's not forget that DNA tests and machines can be faulty and not reliable. It is not 100% correct. grin grin

#PunIntended.

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
ma373733:
I have a question o

Actually I work in an office where there are three married women . they're all in Thier late twenties and thirties with 1 child each .me I don't have their time always minding my bizz when they bring their feminism bullshit I join themgringrin infact I'll say even more extreme feminist things (lol them sef go dey shock grin )but I act just the opposite they Always see girls I hangout with and how I spin my plates they always say I'm a psychopath (who cares?) Whenever they shit test I don't fuckkking respond I notice the best way to play women game is not to play the game atall. Back to my point
One thing I notice is they always talk bad about Thier husband's not appreciating them and other disrespectful thing they say about Thier husband's sometimes gets me angry like wtf who sent you to work?you confused low budget feminists!
And they're very loyal to my boss! I even believe is sleeping with one of them sef grin
Because my boss is darkpilled I saw some of his books in his computer dark psychology everywhere!
Infact his wife is a full time house wife.
. and one thing I notice about women is when issues concern men lol they'll be United! But in guys it's opposite if you wan scatter guys now eh just bring girl matter come everywhere go scatter.

My questions
why is it that women who campaign for equality when they're given same chance they're not Always happy to work and do other men stuffs same time they don't want to sit at home and become house wives?

And why are working women so loyal to their bosses than Thier husbands?

To your questions- one thing you should know is that anything you are doing,that is more of been mandatory rather than occasionally will lose that flavour or enjoyment attached to it.
What is the meaning of my jargons? Working is hard not because it is tedious or anything rather because it is not much of a choice but mandatory. Men would have enjoyed working if we do it at our own timing and convenient time without any pressure and get paid anyway.
Why do you think most student get tired of school? And always looking for the day they will graduate and leave the school - because it has become a mandatory routine.
Women don’t like work because it is a mandatory routine for men and anything that has become a mandatory routine looks like a curse too.
So,we can safely say working is a curse placed on men according to the Christain God and nobody likes a curse, women included.
About respecting their boss more than hubby - it is no news that women love status and men of status are men of respect, men in high places.
And a man of status or high place which commands respect commands power.
In other words, it will be very easy for a man of status to sleep with a woman because he has power or control to an extent over her. He determines when she gets paid, promoted/demoted, get contracts from the company or posted to a juice office etc. literally, he determines her destiny or future.
Reason why kings, presidents, governors, CEO/employees even down to a man/house girl package at the grassroot level, it is common to lash a woman under them.
E.g I have slept with so many of our house girls brought home by my mum. Why? I am/was in a position of status - The son of madam, I can determine how long she may stay in that house, my regular recommendation or appraisal will go along way how she will enjoy that home.
Status- Power - Influence etc call it anything is very strong bro

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
MJBOLT:
Those who want to get married should triple their hustle and hope the money doesn't finish.

Unless you are from a very wealthy home or working with government (job security), it will be very hard to maintain a regular financial stability without your graph dipping at a point. Life is no straight line graph bro.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
emmaodet:
[/b]

Why will they worry? Worry about what? When men have taken it as a duty to worry for them.
While both are growing up, the woman is busy enjoying her life - clubbing, dating, banging etc. because she knows deep down her heart, someone else far away is reading is head out, planning, acting and failing in whatever businesses he is doing, strategizing on how to build a house, buy a car, float a profitable business etc for her to live in.
The only time most women are worried, scared and hit with reality is when they fail to hold down an average man and time is ticking away, then the fear of surviving alone - paying house rent, different bills, planning for her miserable old age when nobody sees her and illness creeps in will settle in her brain.
She will see herself as a failure for not holding down at least a man to do all that in a world filled with so much slaves(men). How come she has to do all these herself when the world is not in shortage of slaves.
I swr.......u just talk am, I don't just know why men put am for head, na dere right to take care of female...

some good BF Dy pay dere bae every month abi weeks self and Dem never balance dere life...............I weak for men(simp)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2021
emmaodet:

To your questions- one thing you should know is that anything you are doing,that is more of been mandatory rather than occasionally will lose that flavour or enjoyment attached to it.
What is the meaning of my jargons? Working is hard not because it is tedious or anything rather because it is not much of a choice but mandatory. Men would have enjoyed working if we do it at our own timing and convenient time without any pressure and get paid anyway.
Why do you think most student get tired of school? And always looking for the day they will graduate and leave the school - because it has become a mandatory routine.
Women don’t like work because it is a mandatory routine for men and anything that has become a mandatory routine looks like a curse too.
So,we can safely say working is a curse placed on men according to the Christain God and nobody likes a curse, women included.
About respecting their boss more than hubby - it is no news that women love status and men of status are men of respect, men in high places.
In other words, it will be very easy for a man of status to sleep with a woman because he has power or control to an extent over her. He determines when she gets paid, promoted/demoted, get contracts from the company or posted to a juice office etc. literally, he determines her destiny or future.
Reason why kings, presidents, governors, CEO/employees even down to a man/house girl package at the grassroot level, it is common to lash a woman under them.
E.g I have slept with so many of our house girls brought home by my mum. Why? I am/was in a position of status - The son of madam, I can determine how long she may stay in that house, my regular recommendation or appraisal will go along way how she will enjoy that home.

Hmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
emmaodet:

Unless you are from a very wealthy home or working with government (job security), it will be very hard to maintain a regular financial stability without your graph dipping at a point. Life is no straight line graph bro.

This is true, very true.

Life happens to everyone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Awinneralways: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Guys how do you deal with a prolonged guest that has refused to leave? Note its an older relative so its abit tricky but this person definitely has options

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Lol, I know sarcasm when I see one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
LOL. Let's not forget that DNA tests and machines can be faulty and not reliable. It is not 100% correct. grin grin

#PunIntended.

It is real jareh... Which one is PunIntended?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2021
emmaodet:

wow great thanks boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
EXCUSE ME WHILE I CHIP IN SOMETHING "IRRELEVANT" HERE, REGARDING THE ISSUE OF MASTURBATĮION. I'VE BEEN READING FOR A FEW DAYS AND I HAVE THIS TO SAY, FROM AN IRRELIGIOUS, FREETHINKING AND LOGICAL POSITION.

FIRSTLY, IN THE REAL WORLD, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MASTURBATĮNG, ESPECIALLY HEALTH-WISE. THE LEADING CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AND OTHER ISSUES RANGE FROM BAD HEALTH HABITS AND DIETS. NOT PARTICULARLY MASTURBATĮION.

IF YOU SAY YOU'RE RED-PILLED AND STAND AGAINST MASTURBATĮION THEN TAKE IT FROM ME THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.

A SECTION OF THE MEDIA ASKS WOMEN TO EMBRACE "SELF LOVE", TO MASTURBĄTE AND PUT THEIR URGES IN THERE OWN HANDS.
THIS SAME SECTION CONDEMNS MASTURBATĮION FOR MEN, HEREBY ASKING MEN TO PUT THEIR URGES IN WOMEN'S HANDS!
IF A MAN GIVES HIMSELF A HAND JOB IT'S CONSIDERED INAPPROPRIATE, BUT IF HE GETS SAME FROM A WOMAN'S HANDS, IT'S GOOD?
COME ON FELLAS, DON'T BE FOOLED. THIS IS TO ENSURE YOUR CONTINUOUS DEPENDANT ON WOME.

THIS IS HOW NEARLY EVERY WOMAN YOU KNOW OWNS A LOVE MACHINE BUT A MAN CANNOT OWN ONE WITH PRIDE BECAUSE HE'LL BE SPAT ON AND RIDICULED FOR BEING "A WEAK MAN".

AND THIS IS NOT EVEN ABOUT HAVING GAME OR NOT.
ENCOURAGING MASTURBATĮION WILL SAVE THIS WORLD FROM A LOT OF PROBLEMS.
IF WE ENCOURAGE IDĮOTIC RAPEY MEN AND PEDOPHILES TO MASTURBĄTE, WE WILL CURB A BIG ISSUE PLAGUING OUR SOCIETY.

IF MORE MEN MASTURBĄTE, IT'LL SAVE THIS DYING GENDER WHATEVER REMAINS OF THEIR SELF-WORTH WHEN FEWER MEN THROW DOWN THEMSELVES AT THE MERCIES OF NONSENSE WOMEN JUST FOR SEX.
YOUNGER MEN WILL MANAGE THEIR FINANCES TO AN EXTENT, AND BE SAVED FROM DISEASES WHEN THEY CHOOSE SELF-PLEASURE OVER HUNTING RANDOM GIRLS. THEY'LL ALSO BE SPARED FROM MANIPULATIONS AND HEARTBREAKS, AND UNCOUNTABLE PROBLEMS THAT ARE ADDRESSED HERE DAILY. HOW CAN Y'ALL BE SO MYOPIC?

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO STAND AGAINST MASTURBATĮION DUE TO HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT, BUT JUST KNOW THAT YOU ALSO CAN'T EXERCISE YOUR OPINION AGAINST IT AS AN "ABSOLUTE TRUTH" BECAUSE YOUR "FEELINGS" ARE NOT LOGIC, AND ARE MOSTLY INVALID.

TO CONCLUDE, EATING, SMOKING, DRINKING, ENTERTAINMENT, MASTURBATĮION, SLEEPING, SIMPING, CAN ALL BE ADDICTIVE, AND ADDICTION IS A BAD THING.
When reasonable people talks you check the name and you wouldn't be disappointed.
Some men wants to eat their cake and still have it.

Back in the thread some guys are defending brokenness with redpill and game, I mean you're broke, you're into game with women and you're claiming redpill, how can that even be possible.

Masturbation and oloshos are still ways to keep oneself tight while maintaining your redpill status.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:

I enjoy this version of you... grin cheesy cheesy

It's a ribcracker

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
TheUndercover:
Dear aspiring patriarchs, reasons why you should pick your poison (woman) carefully:

- She will be familiar with your vulnerabilities and might decide to use them against you.

- If you marry a shameless woman, sooner or later she will bring shame to you.

- She can kill you easily. She will be the one to cook for you, prepare your bath while planning her heinous actions.

- If your wife is a bad one, there's a high chance your children's life will be greatly affected.

- She can make you father another man's child.

- She will make your life a living hell.

- If she's a toxic person, getting her to leave your life completely will prove difficult.

- Your business, mental health and progress will be on the line.

- She can make your friends and family turns their backs or distant themselves from you.

- Your children's emotional health and growth will be affected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
Women have that raw harlott chaotic form that every civilization has tried to keep in check, that doesn't mean that Patriachy was very successful then, women in the past were extremely ruthless and evolved to be very cunning and amoral even with religion trying to instill nobility and goodness in them, they have always been rebellious against Patriachy because that is their fundamental nature, the reason why they were not successful was because men were very strong and the did their best not to allow their instinctual libido ( lust for sex) get the best of them, every civilization that had pagan gods promoting promiscuity were destroyed because it weakened the males there, as they couldn't defend themselves against foreign Invaders, anyone that thinks women of the past are different from women now doesn't understand the redpill yet, I don't care whether she's under authoritarian Taliban or Saudi regime or she's liberated like western Women, women nature has always been universal with or without Feminism, in every civilization and every era of human history and it will remain so in the future

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
luminouz:

Easier said than done. I'm a real and raw nigga.

The true test of a man is he who turns his back on a beautiful naked woman, despite the hardness of his diick.

If you don't pass that test at least twice, I don't take such men serious
I'VE DONE THAT UNCOUNTABLE TIMES AND IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT A WOMAN'S BODY IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE ME DO WHAT I DON'T WANNA DO.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

I'VE DONE THAT UNCOUNTABLE TIMES AND IT MIGHT INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT A WOMAN'S BODY IS NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE ME DO WHAT I DON'T WANNA DO.
If you really believe this, then you won't be asking us what you should do about your gf issue

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
JESHAL:
Women have that raw harlott chaotic form that every civilization has tried to keep in check, that doesn't mean that Patriachy was very successful then, women in the past were extremely ruthless and evolved to be very cunning and amoral even with religion trying to instill nobility and goodness in them, they have always been rebellious against Patriachy because that is their fundamental nature, the reason why they were not successful was because men were very strong and the did their best not to allow their instinctual libido ( lust for sex) get the best of them, every civilization that had pagan gods promoting promiscuity were destroyed because it weakened the males there, as they couldn't defend themselves against foreign Invaders, anyone that thinks women of the past are different from women now doesn't understand the redpill yet, I don't care whether she's under authoritarian Taliban or Saudi regime or she's liberated like western Women, women nature has always been universal with or without Feminism, in every civilization and every era of human history and it will remain so in the future

Nice one.
Throw this in the face of those who claim to subscribe to the AWALT rule but believe that their mothers were different.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2021
luminouz:

If you really believe this, then you won't be asking us what you should do about your gf issue
SOMETIMES THE VOICE OF A BROTHER HAS MORE INFLUENCE THAN USUAL.DOCTOR DON'T TREAT HIMSELF ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

SOMETIMES THE VOICE OF A BROTHER HAS MORE INFLUENCE THAN USUAL.DOCTOR DON'T TREAT HIMSELF ALWAYS.
Not in this case.

This is a classic DIY scenario.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
luminouz:

Not in this case.

This is a classic DIY scenario.
WHATS DIY ?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

WHATS DIY ?
Do It Yourself

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2021
Dizzyyish:

"They want the power of men, privileges of women and the accountability of children."

Pansophist is the first person I saw with this quote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2021
DAY 270, REDPILL 2021

Sex is similar and reciprocated among the parties involved in which no one suffers lose, but all gains the desired pleasures.

Before she starts piling up her family problems, her loses, her predicaments, sorrows etc. make sure you are out of the bedroom.

Sex is not a poverty alleviation scheme!

Let her take her problem to God or her family members or friends. You're not capable of being a saviour so don't try.

You should not be manipulated into construction work through sex even though you are an engineer (see my freestyling...huh..hun...huh..lol).

Authority: focus!

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Akinbahm(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2021
Martinez39s:

#PunIntended.

Since you and caveAdullam decides to take that route lemme join hand also.

Women are very weak vessel, always be there for them in their thin and thick time nobody is perfect.

Even if the child is not yours so far she gives it to you shows she loves and upgraded you to a Father position so, cater for the child and don’t run away from your responsibilities as a man..:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2021

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ubunja(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.