Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758299 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
I love the place you said the only way to avoid simping is to avoid loving with heart instead head. Nice point
the moment you fall for that bullshit called love you lowering all your defenses.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2021
DAY 276, REDPILL 2021

Whoever sets the rule in a relationship becomes the judge.

If she sets the rule, she can't even live up to the standard effectively and will simultaneously blame you for failing even though both of you are at fault.

Women can't uphold to standard when the rule gets tougher.

Men can't uphold to standard when they are deeply involved in romance.

Men sets the rule while women follow: Balanced equation. When both aren't keeping to their standards, chaos is imminent.

Authority: be the judge.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2021
SkyFlint:

Thomas Shelby is NOT a Red-pilled character.

He is merely cunning, ruthless and Machiavellian. Plus, he is very competent at what he does. Though these qualities can be an indication of TRP-awareness, they are not exclusive to TRP. Successful CEOs/entrepreneurs possess similar characteristics.

Now, back to why I said Thomas Shelby is not a Red-pilled character. He married a professional who.re (Lizzie). Not just any who.re, but the same who.re he prevented his brother from marrying.

He became a hoe's retirement plan. That's GROSSLY anti-TRP.

Oswald Mosley, on the other hand, could be considered a Red-pilled character.
WTF.................... Thomas remarried Lizzie cry nawao why he nor marry dat other rich girl way like am die undecided first it was Grace now Lizzy ND people still calling him redpill
I stopped the series when John Shelby die cus I just can't get pass it, I really like him alots so the film was useless to me

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2021
posty56:
the moment you fall for that bullshit called love you lowering all your defenses.
Yex but d way u are sounding, does it mean true love don't exist again?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
� God! Oga delete anything love or romance from your entire being if not you go suffer oo.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 8:09am On Oct 03, 2021
bayus2003:
� God! Oga delete anything love or romance from your entire being if not you go suffer oo.
So you insist that there's no Love again?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
replace the word love with self-interest , before you are attracted to a lady there's something that made you interested in her, it may be her looks , her ass,body features and the rest, while a woman it may be the guy that the guy has money, he is cute , he's popular , etc. my point is , we are attracted to somebody cause one thing or the other so I wouldn't really call it love. just that men take that self-interest father then tag it "love".

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2021
posty56:
replace the word love with self-interest , before you are attracted to a lady there's something that made you interested in her, it may be her looks , her ass,body features and the rest, while a woman it may be the guy that the guy has money, he is cute , he's popular , etc. my point is , we are attracted to somebody cause one thing or the other so I wouldn't really call it love. just that men take that self-interest father then tag it "love".
Actually you are making sense but don't you think that one of those things you mentioned must attract you to someone before falling in love totally with the person?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2021
I was coming back last night with my guy and one of my babes, from an evening outing. As we entered my hood, I saw another of my babes with some group of old men drinking in a bar. Lol.

I made sure she saw me, and then I left. She started calling me immediately, I picked and told her I am with my girlfriend. Lol.

Na so she provoke o, and started sending messages to my WhatsApp, say I acted childish and immature by telling her that I'm with my gf. Funny beings.

Assuming I didn't see her with the men in my hood, would she have called me? Now she's forming anger, so make I go apologise to her mama. I just ignored her mama arse.

N.B: learn game guys

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Lightway:

You can never how it feels unless you feel it

Experience is the best teacher
WHO IS THIS MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2021
CaveAdullam:
1. Women that says virginity doesn't matter has seriously messed up with their lives during their h0e/party/appreciative days by accumulating a significant truckloads of body counts. Or, have been fvcked mercilessly by a single guy or two (and involved) in a relationship that led nowhere.

1b. The women that says virginity doesn't matter are the same women who will not marry repentant rapists, ex convicts, paedophiles. They always prefer the good to go men for a long lasting relationship. Ditto for men when selecting good suitors for their sisters and daughters.

2. When women want to retire or have retired you hear the mantra from their mouth: "virginity doesn't guarantee good marriage... not all virgins are loyal (in their cognitive bias minds, h0es are loyal)...who will you choose between a virgin with bad character and a h0e with good character(all of a sudden, virgins have bad characters: a very stupid comparison)...virgins also get involved in other kinds of sexual depravity: mouth action, anal sex, masturbation blah blah blah". They always find possible ways to rationalize their stupidity in order to save face and this is done by ridiculing virginity.

3. Because the above women sexual market value has dropped greatly, they begin to pretend repentance, behave as good fellows, seeming patient and loyal. But why didn't they remained like this from the onset? Why did they enjoyed or spend their past lives carelessly without giving a thought about the future? They didn't because:

4. a foolish beta man will come one day and asked for their hands in marriage; a man who doesn't care for the well-being of his genetic line. Since society comprises emasculated men in high degree, virginity doesn't matters. Since these men are feminized and sexually thirsty, they wouldn't bother vetting their so-called fiancées or be able to withstand the destruction of the beautiful illusions they hold concerning these women.

5. Virginity is fertility! Virgin women ranks higher than their non virgin counterpart. Non virgin women are even more predisposed to sexual infections and diseases.

6. O yes! Virgin women are more loyal, faithful, submissive and have a happy and long standing marriage. The lower her body count, the lower her propensity to divorce.

7. Like I said somewhere before, individuals must be judge based on their principles, personalities and what they represents overtime. This is necessary so that we won't fall into fundamental attribution biases.

Quite alright, repentant h0es or non virgin women are not evil, and many still got good qualities. However, inasmuch as the intersexual dynamics is concerned, selecting for the best amongst women is necessary and virgin women always comes first! Non virgin women can still qualify if they pass the scrutiny test.

8. As being wealthy, strong, powerful and brave comes first before moral values, ethics, principles when women are choosing men for marriage, same way virginity comes first for men. Homo sapiens are sexually dimorphic, hence, the need for different qualities in both mates. And as far as the genetic pool and evolution is concerned, these qualities matters and are the most significant factors considered when choosing a mate.

The fact that cars do have accident on the road doesn't mean we should prefer damaged cars to brand new ones. At least starting with the best of cars enormously guarantees a safer journey. The best cars can be enjoyed by the owner and will even be appreciated more as it depreciates over the years. (This is not about cars but true of cars).

For the inquisitive, here is some data for your enjoyment.

Thanks.

GBAM
so that we will not encourage a promiscuous generation where men will father bastards consciously via single motherhood and unconsciously via cuckoldry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
Actually you are making sense but don't you think that one of those things you mentioned must attract you to someone before falling in love crytotally with the person?
Like you said there, once you "love", you start simping. it becomes worse when you eventually have your way sexually around the one you are attracted to. Your mumu will enter another level. Read the daily redpill nuggets in the forum from day1

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jerry59: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2021
Lover boy believes in love, lol cheesy

Happy Sunday my people cool

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vicas2000: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
This is ridiculous. Men please be careful out there

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2021
bayus2003:
Like you said there, once you "love", you start simping. it becomes worse when you eventually have your way sexually around the one you are attracted to. Your mumu will enter another level. Read the daily redpill nuggets in the forum from day1
Alright uv make a valid point no cap

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2021
SkyFlint:
Quick question:

What do you guys think about using steroids in bodybuilding?

Pansophist
Skepticus

Except you want to go into professional bodybuilding competing at the international stage, like Mr. Olympia, Arnold Classic etc (that started the trend of promoting "beefy monsters" in the early 1990s as opposed to natural body building), Steroids makes no sense. With numerous side effects, professional bodybuilders today, take it with caution. Most steroids of today are chemical analogues of the male hormone, Testosterone and when "abused" can reduce fertility and damage vital organs like the kidney, heart, liver etc. Also, "Excess" muscle on a man can be a turn off for women. Stay fit enough to look "masculine" with decent muscles. Too much muscle is an over-kill. STAY AWAY from Steroids AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Guys who use/abuse steroids without "professional" reasons usually have self-esteem issues that they try to mask with building excessive muscles for silly "dick contests" typical with men.

If you want to build core strength, try POWERLIFTING

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2021
MetalJigsaw:
Ask of her past and then expect a direct and honest answer?

You just seem to derive pleasure in countering posts here and there bro. That post was a sensible one.

Just reread and ponder about it. Thanks
Well the first post made sense but luminouz made more sense. Ask her directly and watch her reactions, body language and tone of how she answered. It's not like you should expect an honest answer but still ask directly. A Yoruba proverbs said and I translate "a thief will never steal and look totally innocent. The question will destabilize her first and that's where your vetting starts from. From her reaction.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2021
DieRich5:
Tommy Shelby way broke rule for Grace undecided and dats mk him more redpill grin but he's make the right decision to marry her sha

Anyway mine is Ragnar Lothbrok ND I will add James Bond too
Ragnarok Rok sounds more red pill. I like the guy. Do I have any red pill niggar. I can't think of one now so would go with Pete Edochie for now, yeah I remember one. Luscious Lyon of Empire dynasty

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2021
Junnior:

I was expecting someone to counter at least some parts of this post so that we can all learn more. But everyone just chorused AMEN! grin

Thanks for your submission. Great post.

I have some reservations though. But for now, I'm only interested in highlighting one:

You talked about having platonic relationships with women. You claimed a man is not redpilled if he ain't able to do that.

Because I genuinely want to learn, perhaps even change my prenotions, I'm not gonna say you're wrong, but I want to ask

Is it possible, as a man, to have a genuine and balanced platonic relationship with a woman? Kindly explain well. Cite good examples. Thanks.

Well it's possible. I and my ex had that kind of relationship. And no we didn't agree on no sex relationship infact I told her 2 weeks into our relationship that we gonna be having sex that I'm not in on no sexual relationship (because that's was why I toasted her in the first place) and she agreed. But no chance, no space didn't make that happen and I fell in love by the way and we were going stronger. After a year that I felt what's the extent of dating if I can have sex with this girl so why not break up and become her friend and let her date a more capable person (yeah that was my simoing at work). We were both heartbroken because we didn't know if it will work. But it worked we were friends for another one year even though we weren't dating we couldn't date any other person. Yeah, I know this because we were almost always together. And what car choice said about sexual fulfilment without having sex is true though I didn't know it then infact I'm just knowing it now but relating it with then I think it's true cos being her her then my mind don't even go to sex and I'm always happy after each meeting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dbliz(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=CaveAdullam post=106363446][b]DAY 275, REDPILL 2021

There should always be gap left for compromise. However, you should only compromise your frame if it serves as a good leverage to upheave you to a better position.

Authority: maintain frame.

Sir, throw more light on this, please.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dbliz(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2021
DAY 275, REDPILL 2021

There should always be gap left for compromise. However, you should only compromise your frame if it serves as a good leverage to upheave you to a better position.

Sir, throw more light on this please.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2021
fattprince:

Ragnarok Rok sounds more red pill. I like the guy. Do I have any red pill niggar. I can't think of one now so would go with Pete Edochie for now, yeah I remember one. Luscious Lyon of Empire dynasty
shit I forget Luscious Lyon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2021
no talk say Dem no tell you o smiley

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
Actually you are making sense but don't you think that one of those things you mentioned must attract you to someone before falling in love totally with the person?
brah you must be hell bent on wanting to falling in love grin grin, , I don't know how to answer your question, my own is if you are going into relationship use your head, this thing we call love is flawed.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Blueelf: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
posty56:
brah you must be hell bent on wanting to falling in love grin grin, , I don't know how to answer your question, my own is if you are going into relationship use your head, this thing we call love is flawed.

He that hath Ears, let him hear.

If he likes, he can jump in blindly all in the name of "Love"

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dbliz:
Sir,throw more light on this,
please.

1. Being a good and well disciplined father is your frame. However, there are sometimes you must correct with words of mouth with love and compassion rather than the rod. The compromise is that when a child misbehaves and expects the wrath of the rod, you instead use words of mouth. It proves you are unpredictable but will not fail to do the necessary when duty calls. Not that you are now neglecting discipline for overly comfort but that you correctly know when to apply any of the two or both at the right time.

2. We know women are irrational, neurotic and emotional than men. So, as a man, to enjoy women, you must "act feelings" in order to make it seems you're on the same level with them, however, dissecting everything with logic and rational beneath.

Women want to be in control but can't handle the things that makes one an authoritarian or leader. Give them the illusion of control by asking them for their own opinions and listening to them. Make your own suggestions and eventually before the discourse ends, yours will be taken. If from the onset you run amok with logic without considering her at all, she will make the relationship hectic and much burdensome for you because you see her as nothing but a cum bag. And same way you act with your parents, employers, mentors, leaders in situations when they are making the wrong decisions and simultaneously want to feel important without being challenged.

3. Being a submissive wife is good and the frame of virtuous women. However, it doesn't means that she must be a doormat and a dummy who will not check out on her husband when he's acting wrong. To stand in the face of her husband or "behave rationally" in order for him to act right is an act/compromise running against the connotation of submissiveness. But since that action will be for the benefit of the family, it is necessary. This is also an act pulled by brave employees in their organizations for their benefits and that of the organisation.

4. As an intelligent student, it is mandatory that for you to fly higher say for example in your academic pursuit, you must mingle with the intelligent. But mingling with the low in intelligence sometimes might help you learn some witticisms. Many uneducated people are street smarts, they understand the principles of how some things work, and for you to know what they know you must compromise your intelligence by acting dumb. Among the highly emotional and foolish, you will learn the ways in passing shit tests and understanding the game of social dominance and emotional control.

In a nutshell, the pics below summarised my lengthy texts.

Thanks.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
posty56:
grin grin Issorite tankz 4 ur candid advice

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYeUDWyeIGM

At this point I am tired. Today nah Sunday make I rest embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
you sound like a young blood,no worry you go soon learn. Your eyes go clear very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Blueelf:

He that hath Ears, let him hear.

If he likes, he can jump in blindly all in the name of "Love"
I don tell am , e no go here women no they carry love like the we way men they carry am , the only thing that goes through a woman's mind is how to benefit from you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
no probs

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dbliz:
DAY 275, REDPILL 2021

Sir, throw more light on this please.
i will respond to your enquiry in a very simplified manner.
"no let them see you finish".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Solanaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.