Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758260 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by enirock(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
I have come to a conclusion that it takes a strong-willed individual to imbibe the tenets of this pill.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
COOL10:

I understand where you're coming from. Trust me I do bro. I've tried saving a good number of them. A lot of these men are addicted to bad treatment from anything feminine. It started with their mothers, their elder sisters and now their wives. They're used to being trampled upon and any attempt to save them could land you in trouble.

They fit use you settle their quarrel sef and then the man would be like : Don't mind that stupid and immature nephew of mine who tried to create a wedge between us. I told him that you love me and you'll never stop loving me. You may be harsh sometimes, but I've come to realize that
that is your own way of displaying your love for me. I've accepted you the way you are and will keep loving you till I die. I love you my sugar pie.

Some are just incapable of salvation.
I know you can't save everyone but damn, he must be suffering bro

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
COOL10:

I understand where you're coming from. Trust me I do bro. I've tried saving a good number of them. A lot of these men are addicted to bad treatment from anything feminine. It started with their mothers, their elder sisters and now their wives. They're used to being trampled upon and any attempt to save them could land you in trouble.

They fit use you settle their quarrel sef and then the man would be like : Don't mind that stupid and immature nephew of mine who tried to create a wedge between us. I told him that you love me and you'll never stop loving me. You may be harsh sometimes, but I've come to realize that
that is your own way of displaying your love for me. I've accepted you the way you are and will keep loving you till I die. I love you my sugar pie.

Some are just incapable of salvation.
You wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
luminouz:

Unimaginable pain and humiliation embarassed

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oyin2212:

You wise

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Welldone guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
oluwableska

Join the club

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Who is conversant with the whole Benjamin Mendy story? I heard some chick he hooked up with turned around and is suing him for rape. There’s even video of them having sex in the shower and she was all giggly and didn’t seem forced in the slightest.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dbliz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
[quote author=CaveAdullam post=106400742]

1. Being a good and well disciplined father is your frame. However, there are sometimes you must correct with words of mouth with love and compassion rather than the rod. The compromise is that when a child misbehaves and expects the wrath of the rod, you instead use words of mouth. It proves you are unpredictable but will not fail to do the necessary when duty calls. Not that you are now neglecting discipline for overly comfort but that you correctly know when to apply any of the two or both at the right time.

2. We know women are irrational, neurotic and emotional than men. So, as a man, to enjoy women, you must "act feelings" in order to make it seems you're on the same level with them, however, dissecting everything with logic and rational beneath.

Women want to be in control but can't handle the things that makes one an authoritarian or leader. Give them the illusion of control by asking them

Thanks for the input. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dbliz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Meek127:
i will respond to your enquiry in a very simplified manner. "no let them see you finish".
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Westlyf777(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
As seen on my female client's WhatsApp status ....

Simps after seeing this post : Damn I need to up my game o..I need to elevate her ...I gat no goals , elevating her is my goal...I need to make her unavailable tongue ...

Manipulation 101....

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
I think TRP can help in other ways. TRP has made me lose friends.

I used to move around with some friends; we hang-out; drink, womanize together. I did a little soul-searching and surmised that I have been holding the short-end of the stick. I was mostly picking up the bills when we go out. So I decided to do a little test. I started forming broke whenever we go out. I was surprised that they started giving me space. Even the ones that owed me money refused to pay back. I wouldn't worry about this normally but I just wanted to find out if I have been wasting my resources all along; I confirmed this to be true unfortunately.

Now my circle of friends has greatly reduced.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
foreman:
I think TRP can help in other ways. TRP has made me lose friends.

I used to move around with some friends; we hang-out; drink, womanize together. I did a little soul-searching and surmised that I have been holding the short-end of the stick. I was mostly picking up the bills when we go out. So I decided to do a little test. I started forming broke whenever we go out. I was surprised that they started giving me space. Even the ones that owed me money refused to pay back. I wouldn't worry about this normally but I just wanted to find out if I have been wasting my resources all along; I confirmed this to be true unfortunately.

Now my circle of friends has greatly reduced.

guess i should pronounce you woke lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by topoftheworld(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
luminouz:

Some men have it rough sha. After all hsi sacrifices, she still couldn't quit her drug life? No be juju be that?

The guy said he reported the lady to her family member (her mum and elder brother ) abt the d lady taking drugs but the lady said she can't do without taking drugs, and the guy complained was that, the babe spent abt 50k at a sport taking drugs that how is the future of their kids going to be..

I read something from Ubanja post here where he said" if U invest too much on a lady, U will do everything to keep the relationship bcus U will always be at lost if U quite " I thought that was what is affecting the guy..

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by topoftheworld(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Emmynator:

Men!!!

Our mumu never too much?

Boss, if U see the way a young dude was weeping, is a bad thing to be simp.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by topoftheworld(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
why my sisters no dey see this kain simp??

grin grin cheesy grin
The guy na big time simp.. He showed us the pic of where the girl broke his head with bottle when she took her to Dubai..

I was boiling inside me, like and U still keep the bitch?

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Please guys never let a woman to be the One in charge of the Home even if she's from a wealthy Family.

I and my Mom went to visit a Family Member yesterday evening. Apparently the Lady is my Cousin... The Father is into Money.. Like Mad Money.

Something happened yesterday when the Man was trying to scold the kids... The Wife gave him a stern warning that he should never raise his Voice on the kids again shocked shocked shocked.... Mom had to call her to order.

I confided in the cook and the House help... They said this is just the little of what the man is facing at home

I remember reading a thread on nairaland a few days ago where a guy was complaining about how his wife disrespects him because he doesn't have a job anymore (if I remember correctly..)
There was this one lady who kept saying that she knows a woman who's the breadwinner of her house (which she also owns) and that if you see them you wouldn't even know she was the breadwinner.
I think a guy replied her saying that she may not know but a man will know if he saw them.
Another guy stated that just because things looks nice from outside doesn't mean things are also nice within closed doors.
She didn't reply those guys (at least to my recollection) but I'm pretty sure that even if she did, it would probably be some talk about love and equality in the marriage, even though it's a known fact (amongst men at least) that when a (Nigerian) woman provides for you, contempt is not far behind.

Sometimes when I see women defending certain things or not comprehending why men dislike certain things, I notice that some of them are not defending because of sisterhood, they simply don't know why that thing is bad or why men call out certain behaviours.
They're so egocentric from a young age due to conditioning that simply seeing things from a man's perspective is an achievement.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Meek127:
guess i should pronounce you woke lol

Now I feel comfortable hanging out alone. The few friends I keep now, I am almost 100% sure they will respond in times of need because they have done this over and over.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
ObinnaValentine:
abi Jason momoa dying and his teenage daughter avenging his death..beating muscular men left right and centre..abi na Scarlett or blxak widow abi gunpowder milkshake..I jes taya

Charlie angels too

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
foreman:

Now I feel comfortable hanging out alone. The few friends I keep now, I am almost 100% sure they will respond in times of need because they have done this over and over.
better alone than with backstabbers tbh. At least that way,you can tell where your problem is coming from

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Meek127:
better alone than with backstabbers tbh. At least that way,you can tell where your problem is coming from

How did you know? LOL. They don't only leach on your resources, they backstab.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
foreman:

How did you know? LOL. They don't only leach on your resources, they backstab.
bro,the bible is a very powerful book.Even tho i aint so religious,i totally concur when it said "the heart of man/woman is wicked.
hence that self awareness is always there lol,cuz you never know

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
because I come this life to be elevator abi undecided if she like make she no elevate herself.

Westlyf777:

Simps after seeing this post : Damn I need to up my game o..I need to elevate her ...I gat no goals , elevating her is my goal...I need to make her unavailable tongue ...

Manipulation 101....

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
topoftheworld:

grin grin cheesy grin
The guy na big time simp.. He showed us the pic of where the girl broke her head with bottle when she took her to Dubai..

I was boiling inside me, like and U still keep the bitch?
Her head or his head shocked

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 12:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Westlyf777:

Manipulation 101....
I have been seeing this rubbish for a while now.

Guys dey suffer ooo....

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Donnie835: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2021
Hi Guys!
I appreciate every good work here. You guys have been awesome.

I'm in serious relationship with a girl for the past 7months, she has been a good girl so far even though she has displayed some subtle signs that she is a lover of money.
In the first three months to the relationship, she insisted that no sex would occur between us, even though we did all manner of pre-intimacy but she wouldn't allow me penetrate her because she told me she is a virgin and not ready for sex.
In the fifth month, she visited me and I got her extreme in the mood that she couldn't resist me, so we eventually had sex. It was consensual. I deflowered her.
Ever since that incident, my babe has refused visiting me. She said she can't come to my place and always advise we meet in an open place.

How do I sort this out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Donnie835:
Hi Guys!

I'm in serious relationship with a girl for the past 7months, she has been a good girl so far even though she has displayed some subtle signs that she is a lover of money.
In the first three months to the relationship, she insisted that no sex would occur between us, even though we did all manner of pre-intimacy but she wouldn't allow me penetrate her because she told me she is a virgin and not ready for sex.
In the fifth month, she visited me and I
its a matter of communication my brother,you need to talk things out with her concerning the sex. What she's yearning from you is trust and assurance that you just not gonna leave her now.Ask her how she truly feels about the whole thing and you dont wanna lose her.
first time is different for everyone.
Try not pressuring her if she eventually come around.let her ease into it.
Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:24am On Oct 04, 2021
foreman:
I think TRP can help in other ways.

As a personal policy, I give money to junior staff around me in the office; the cleaners, the gatemen, technicians etc. In what seems like compensation, the junior staff do lot of unsolicited services for me. If I pack my car, they wash it. If I get to the gate, security guys will all try to greet me. If I carry my bag, some will try to help carry. Before I get to my office in the morning, everywhere will be clean. This is not how they behave to even staff that are my senior.

So one day, I decided I won't give money just to observe what will happen. I did this for about three months. At first they couldn't believe it. Then some of them will ask, of course I didn't give. Then some cooked up stories of terrible things happening to them, I didn't bulge. As expected, things changed. All the things they used to do stopped.

Only one of cleaners was consistent throughout. He continued to wash my car whenever it appears dirty, they no longer struggle with him to wash. This guy happens to be the one that will never ask you for anything. The only other people that were consistent were the security guys. It's like they receive special training in loyalty.

Now I have returned to my normal giving because it's a personal policy but now I know who is who.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by topoftheworld(m): 5:25am On Oct 04, 2021
luminouz:

Her head or his head shocked
His head. Is a typo error

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2021
luminouz:

But a redpiller wouldn't say anything to that man. Trust me if he doesn't act I would do like it's not my business and it really is not. 70% of the time will put the op in trouble I don't think that's a good rate.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 7:00am On Oct 04, 2021
foreman:

As a personal policy, I give money to junior staff around me in the office; the cleaners, the gatemen, technicians etc. In what seems like compensation, the junior staff do lot of unsolicited services for me. If I pack my car, they wash it. If I get to the gate, security guys will all try to greet me. If I carry my bag, some will try to help carry. Before I get to my office in the morning, everywhere will be clean. This is not how they behave to even staff that are my senior.

So one day, I decided I won't give money just to observe what will happen. I did this for about three months. At first they couldn't believe it. Then some of them will ask, of course I didn't give. Then some cooked up stories of terrible things happening to them, I didn't bulge. As expected, things changed. All the things they used to do stopped.

Only one of cleaners was consistent throughout. He continued to wash my car whenever it appears dirty, they no longer struggle with him to wash. This guy happens to be the one that will never ask you for anything. The only other people that were consistent were the security guys. It's like they receive special training in loyalty.

Now I have returned to my normal giving because it's a personal policy but now I know who is who.

That's how human beings are, especially Nigerians.

Just help people because you want to help them.

N.B: Nobody got you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2021
Donnie835:
Hi Guys!

In the fifth month, she visited me and I got her extreme in the mood that she couldn't resist me, so we eventually had sex. It was consensual. I deflowered her.
Ever since that incident, my babe has refused visiting me. She said she can't come to my place and always advise we meet in an open place.

How do I sort this out?

Oga, give her space and watch how she will run back to you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Smartb0y and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.