Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,489 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795688 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please guys never let a woman to be the One in charge of the Home even if she's from a wealthy Family.

I and my Mom went to visit a Family Member yesterday evening. Apparently the Lady is my Cousin... The Father is into Money.. Like Mad Money.

Something happened yesterday when the Man was trying to scold the kids... The Wife gave him a stern warning that he should never raise his Voice on the kids again shocked shocked shocked.... Mom had to call her to order.

I confided in the cook and the House help... They said this is just the little of what the man is facing at home

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
in this kind of scenario,the woman usually becomes the man while the man becomes the woman.

Nezzjnr:
Please guys never let a woman to be the One in charge of the Home even if she's from a wealthy Family.

I and my Mom went to visit a Family Member yesterday evening. Apparently the Lady is my Cousin... The Father is into Money.. Like Mad Money.

Something happened yesterday when the Man was trying to scold the kids... The Wife gave him a stern warning that he should never raise his Voice on the kids again shocked shocked shocked.... Mom had to call her to order.

I confided in the cook and the House help... They said this is just the little of what the man is facing at home

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kevincal144444:

Yes,

I have seen men, able bodied young men, planning to settle down with a certified olosho. Men with money, not broke men.

Some already settled down full time olosho.

What do you say about such men??
A friend of mine once told me, if the girl he is going to marry was once a prostitute and has changed or still one, he will still marry her. I just the look am.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PETUK(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
PETUK:
Hey guys been long, my phone's been bad since March, though from time to time I do read whenever I'm with a phone, please I read on a particular page someone was talking about how his sister manipulate a guy to go back to the Restaurant they were just coming back from to go get her Magazine, and when he left, she turned to her brother and said never be like that, please someone should mention me on that thread thanks everyone...

Please Guys I'm looking for this

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
in this kind of scenario,the woman usually becomes the man while the man becomes the woman.

I'm just feeling so Sorry for the Man... Man with a good heart.

Obviously he went into that marriage because the Girl is from a Rich home.

Men dey try ooooo... E no easy at all

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6783689/boss-been-charmed

It pays to be redpilled. What a simp! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Meek127:

you sound like a young blood,no worry you go soon learn. Your eyes go clear very soon.
Thou am young guy but not a teenager, am in my middle twenties, am naturally Redpilled in my own unique way but Dix thread has widen my knowledge more, so can I tell you that am not going fall victim of any kind towards woman and I hv never ,done it b4, but no b everything person go de post online shaa

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
Polynek:
Thou am young guy but not a teenager, am in my middle twenties, am naturally Redpilled in my own unique way but Dix thread has widen my knowledge more, so can I tell you that am not going fall victim of any kind towards woman and I hv never ,done it b4, but no b everything person go de post online shaa
haha,correct guy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
grin

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
Trex4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYeUDWyeIGM

At this point I am tired. Today nah Sunday make I rest embarassed
WTF shocked

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Damn Nezz!!! That's serious bro.

Can you help that guy a little just give him the link to this thread or something. He needs help bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
if e continue like that then it's only a matter of time before the kids start to disrespect him.

Nezzjnr:

I'm just feeling so Sorry for the Man... Man with a good heart.

Obviously he went into that marriage because the Girl is from a Rich home.

Men dey try ooooo... E no easy at all

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
luminouz:

Damn Nezz!!! That's serious bro.

Can you help that guy a little just give him the link to this thread or something. He needs help bro
I'll do just that right now sef.

I'll have to ask him to delete the message after sending it...make the wife no go call Family meeting for my head cheesy cheesy.

That scenario really spoilt my mood yesterday.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
if e continue like that then it's only a matter of time before the kids start to disrespect him.

It has started happening already.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by topoftheworld(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
Is good to be Redpiller.
A guy in my working place was weeping profusely last Friday bcus of his babe..
The guy said he had invested so much on this babe, bought a car worth 6.8m for her, took her to almost 7 different countries, bought car for her father, built house for father, the simp even placed all his investment in the girl's name, I didn't believe the guy in the first place until he began to show us the pictures of those properties and how he and the lady traveled.

The problem now is, the lady is into drugs, she will left the house and comes around the following morning bcus she & the guy stays in an estate together, the worst of it all is, the babe said she is not doing again and dude keep begging her n still babe said no way, the guy was abt to run mad that day.

Is good to be Redpiller Abeg..

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Junnior:

No one said you must have romantic relationships with with all women. But must you have a platonic relationship (friendship) with any woman? If you must, can you? Can you have a genuine Platonic friendship with either party not secretly wanting to fvck the other?
You can relate as work colleagues or class mates. That's easy. But we're talking friendship here -- the type that you have with your fellow guy.

You can't have the type of friendship you have with a man with a woman, that's a fact. A woman having a breast and toto changes the dynamics of the relationship and therefore changes the definition of platonic.

You obviously didn't understand my question. Perhaps you should have allowed who it was intended for to answer it.
From your second point here, it is clear that the friendship the girl and your guy had was not genuine. He was using her for her academic prowess while she secretly wanted to fvck him and have his total commitment. How's that genuinely platonic?
It's a platonic whether genuinely or not.
You seek to get different things from people, whether you get it another thing.
A girl having a guy on her friend one list considers him to be a platonic friend, for the guy, it's another ball game.

Just like who you consider a friend may only consider you merely an acquaintance.

Sure. Now, the big question, what exactly can a woman offer you that will make you keep her as a platonic friend? And what will you be offering her that will make her remain your true friend? Compare what both sides would be offering and let me know if they're balanced.
We can relate strictly on business term, school terms etc. The point is you bring what you want to the table and keep it strictly on your terms.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
why my sisters no dey see this kain simp??

topoftheworld:
Is good to be Redpiller.
The guy said he had invested so much on this babe, bought a car worth 6.8m for her, took her to almost 7 different countries, bought car for her father, built house for father, the simp even placed all his investment in the girl's name, I didn't believe the guy in the first place until he began to show us the pictures of those properties and how he and the lady traveled.

19 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
MJBOLT:

It always gets to that point.

A house ruled by a woman in the presence of a man (especially) is a recipe for bringing up brats.

Uncultured females and effeminate males.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
topoftheworld:
Is good to be Redpiller.

The problem now is, the lady is into drugs, she will left the house and comes around the following morning bcus she & the guy stays in an estate together, the worst of it all is, the babe said is now doing again and dude keep begging her n still babe said no way, the guy was abt to run mad that day.

Men!!!

Our mumu never too much?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
MJBOLT:

I will tell you boldly that the difference between the ones your sister have seen and this one is the amount of money they have.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I'll have to ask him to delete the message after sending it...make the wife no go call Family meeting for my head cheesy cheesy.

You'll just end up creating unnecessary enmity for yourself. Those kinds of men are verrrrrrrrrrrry hard to change. Trust me. His wife probably has access to all his properties, including his phones; that is if he won't even rat you out to her himself.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I don laff taya

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
MJBOLT:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
MJBOLT:

Trust me....for him to scold the kids like that, they already started disrespecting him.

It's so sad.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

God bless you bro... It's our duty to help men out.

I just hope he checks out this thread after you have linked him

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
luminouz:

Trust me....for him to scold the kids like that, they already started disrespecting him.

It's so sad.
How many men do you see disrespectfully telling their wives, in front of the kids, not to even scold their kids? Never be in a situation where the woman is the breadwinner. Enough said.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
topoftheworld:
Is good to be Redpiller.

The problem now is, the lady is into drugs, she will left the house and comes around the following morning bcus she & the guy stays in an estate together, the worst of it all is, the babe said is now doing again and dude keep begging her n still babe said no way, the guy was abt to run mad that day.

Some men have it rough sha. After all hsi sacrifices, she still couldn't quit her drug life? No be juju be that?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
COOL10:

You'll just end up creating unnecessary enmity for yourself. Those kinds of men are verrrrrrrrrrrry hard to change. Trust me. His wife probably has access to all his properties, including his phones; that is if he won't even rat you out to her himself.
At least, let him try first bro

We can't just do NOTHING!!! That's a grown up man for fuq sakes.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Martinez39s:
How many men do you see disrespectfully telling their wives, in front of the kids, not to even scold their kids? Never be in a situation where the woman is the breadwinner. Enough said.
Good point.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
luminouz:

At least, let him try first bro

We can't just do NOTHING!!! That's a grown up man for fuq sakes.

I understand where you're coming from. Trust me I do bro. I've tried saving a good number of them. A lot of these men are addicted to bad treatment from anything feminine. It started with their mothers, their elder sisters and now their wives. They're used to being trampled upon and any attempt to save them could land you in trouble.

They fit use you settle their quarrel sef and then the man would be like : Don't mind that stupid and immature nephew of mine who tried to create a wedge between us. I told him that you love me and you'll never stop loving me. You may be harsh sometimes, but I've come to realize that
that is your own way of displaying your love for me. I've accepted you the way you are and will keep loving you till I die. I love you my sugar pie.

Some are just incapable of salvation.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Crazy!
COOL10:

I understand where you're coming from. Trust me I do bro. I've tried saving a good number of them. A lot of these men are addicted to bad treatment from anything feminine. It started with their mothers, their elder sisters and now their wives. They're used to being trampled upon and any attempt to save them could land you in trouble.

They fit use you settle their quarrel sef and then the man would be like : Don't mind that stupid and immature nephew of mine who tried to create a wedge between us. I told him that you love me and you'll never stop loving me. You may be harsh sometimes, but I've come to realize that
that is your own way of displaying your love for me. I've accepted you the way you are and will keep loving you till I die. I love you my sugar pie.

Some are just incapable of salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
bayus2003:
Crazy!

Yup. It is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.