Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761599 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Trex4:

https://www.nairaland.com/6802791/think-took-redpill-too-far

This guy up here is sad he hasn't hugged a woman in eight months. As redpillers aren't we supposed to go our own way? As a true redpiller are you supposed to be looking for female validation?

Thay guy isn't a redpiller

He's a redpill beta male

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
he thought by having redpilll knowledge,women will suddenly love him or change for him.
His problem stems from the fact that he's trying to act what he's not (alpha),One of the reasons I never liked or talked about this "alpha male" stuff because it gives many men a false sense of Superiorty.

Trex4:

This guy up here is sad he hasn't hugged a woman in eight months. As redpillers aren't we supposed to go our own way? As a true redpiller are you supposed to be looking for female validation?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Can you name books related to shit test?
There is no particular book about shit test just type "shit-test of woman" read as much as you can frm the blogs you get frm the result but if u still much intrested in readin books Go For "THE POWER OF PUSSY By Kara King

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
SOZINN:
The manipulated man was written by an alien.
My head don blow
I can't believe a woman wrote that book

I've finished the book but I will listen to it again via my pdf reader. With my headphone everyday.
Omo
Also I want to compile all the red pill messages in this thread and create a pdf file too
If you see me you will think I'm listening to music.

Haha

#Redpillislife

Tell me more about the PDF reader, how can I get it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021

I posted this months before this guy opened this thread. The red pill doesn’t mean women will flock to your feet. It helps you stay above manipulation. The main thing is, Strive to be a high value male. Redpill teachings will make you bitter in the beginning before you find peace and balance. While OP is still in the bitter phase, he tried putting it out on women and his friends when there is no significant value attached to his personality. Acting out when you’re of no value to anybody will only make them look at you in disdain and avoid you. Get that value first,hustle and grind and stop looking for female validation as OP shamelessly put it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
MJBOLT:
The thread will only expose more men to the red pill,any publicity is good for the red pill.

Funny enough, that thread isn't really a red pill thread. It was deliberately chosen by the mods because it puts the red pill in a bad light. The op of that thread is yet to really grasp the red pill.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one called it indoctrination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
This one probably has an army of orbiters and thus feels threatened. I personally would advise against arguing the TRP with any female moniker on that thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GODWINGODSON(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Skepticus:

Feminists and their male SJW cucks would cry murder if those sitcoms were to be shown today. Those men knew what men of today didn't know about women and were vocal about it. Great protagonists.
Name some of these shows for me bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
I want to correct something in the mind of Redpillers...you go round claiming Tough guy thinking it makes you an Alpha...so therefore you think everyone will succumb to you and Women will start chasing you bkos of your self proclaimed false Alpha status.

Let me tell you this....you cannot be an Alpha all the time even if you are..if everyone claims to be Alpha,there would be too much chaos in the society...In the animal kingdom there is an Alpha and others betas to maintain order.
An Alpha never even claims to be an Alpha,he doesn't even care about that social ranking,he is just a person with confidence and self respect who go about his business..He knows he doesn't have much control about what happens around him so he doesn't let it get to him..An Alpha also knows when to be a beta...he know he has to succumb just to get what he needs from someone(especially of a higher status) which could be money, information,idea etc...
Don't take all this alpha thing seriously...when you get old you will see all things Nametags are just meaningless...
Live your life and stop seeking for the validation of others that you are an Alpha Kos all this never matters at the end of the day....

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
GODWINGODSON:

Name some of these shows for me bro

Watch the great Gatsby, a very powerful movie that fully details redpill reality from one-titis, AWALT, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Funny enough, that thread isn't really a red pill thread. It was deliberately chosen by the mods because it puts the red pill in a bad light. The op of that thread is yet to really grasp the red pill.
That guy who created that thread has a Rodger Elliot mentality he think women would want to fvcck him for being redpill thats one of the reason i would never recommend anything relating to redpill to anybbody again bcuz nobody recomend redpill for me,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Well, since you asked, I will explain in detail, but it won't be today. I will be so free on Friday evening, starting from 8:00 pm, till Sunday; free enough to discuss at length and answer all questions. I hope that is okay by you? I won't forget.
I didn't forget. JESHAL (aka DEMZEE), dhiqson and co, are we still interested in discussing the pitfalls (potential problems) that marriage poses to many men's masculine frames? I will particularly focus on marriage in this modern era.

NB: as always, all I will say is opened to discussion. With me, hardly anything is set in stone, so I am open to ideas and contributions on this issue.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2021

WriterNig:
Dear Fathers, never ever leave your innocent baby sons to any woman, be it his mother, your mother or sister.

Every woman out there is a predator looking for kids to rape or abuse. Watch over your boy child fiercely.

Speaking from experience. Be warned!

Right? There has to be stiffer punishment for female predators. Can't even begin to imagine the kind of trauma the poor boy went through. cry

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
I didn't forget. JESHAL (aka DEMZEE), dhiqson and co, are we still interested in discussing the pitfalls (potential problems) that marriage poses to many men's masculine frames? I will particularly focus on marriage in this modern era.

NB: as always, all I will say is opened to discussion. With me, hardly anything is set in stone, so I am open to ideas and contributions on this issue.

I'm very much free and interested, I know redpill is to abstract in it's Amoral realistic explanation on female nature, human are moral creatures, redpill logic is too perfect and inhumane in a way but still true, but our grandpa's still managed them even they were polygamous, but now due to Sexual revolution everything has changed,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
JESHAL:
I'm very much free and interested, I know redpill is to abstract in it's Amoral realistic explanation on female nature, human are moral creatures, redpill logic is too perfect and inhumane in a way but still true, but our grandpa's still managed them even they were polygamous, but now due to Sexual revolution everything has changed,
Exactly! Social situations and norms have changed and most men underestimate how this change influences committed relationships for them.

Anyway, before I start I will want to make it clear that the things I will say are not my reasons for shunning marriage. Also, I am not naive, delusional or proud to think that what I am about to say hasn't been thought of by you and others; I might as well be repeating what people know and my perspective may not not be the best. Nevertheless, let's begin...

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by rymalex(m): 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Men enrolled for higher education are dropping in numbers.

In 2008, Mr. Smith proposed a men’s center to help male students succeed. The proposal drew criticism from women who asked, “Why would you give more resources to the most privileged group on campus,” he said.

Funding wasn’t appropriated, he said, and the center was never built.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hehehe...

I have a friend I introduced to the Rp platforms recently...

Shits been going well for him too....

Issue here is...

His parents want him to get married as his eldest bro refused to marry...

and he is just around 25years...

His parents are panicking because his mom initially gave birth to five kids...

Two of which were well into adulthood when they became late...

Remaining his elder bro, him and his younger sis...

The parents are willing to sponsor the marriage, gift him a car and a piece of land and give him funds to start up any business of his choice...

The catch is for him to bring them a lady he wants to marry so that he can start a family and they can have grand children..

Me sef dey use one eye dey weigh the matter...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Exactly! Social situations and norms have changed and most men underestimate how this change influences committed relationships for them.

Anyway, before I start I will want to make it clear that the things I will say are not my reasons for shunning marriage. Also, I am not naive, delusional or proud to think that what I am about to say hasn't been thought of by you and others; I might as well be repeating what people know and my perspective may not not be the best. Nevertheless, let's begin...

Typing...

Ok, I use to watch fresh and fit, Kelvin Samuels and I Know without a doubt western women are gone, none is marriage worthy, but Nigeria women are not carrying strong independent woman attitude at least not to the degree like western women where virtually everyone of them prioritize their own career, so-called pursuit of self love, self discovery, and hedonistic fun at the cost of being family-oriented or good wife's, even the so-called conservative women are just as Feministic as their liberal counterparts, but in Nigeria women don't even have the luxury to do these as the hardship makes them prioritize survival, but I know women Nature is universal, I know that a significant portion of the female populace are doing prostitution like their male counterparts doing fraud, I know female nature is universal but we still have some women that their parental upbringing and lack of exposure make them innocent, that's what I assume sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
neyoohhh:
They lost their dignity and femininity whilst chasing independence from men.

Just look at the average woman today, they behave like animals and are extremely unfulfilled. Instead of settling down, they waste their youth chasing shadows and in the end left in the gallows of confusion. Instead of raising children, they're raising dog's and cats, instead of settling down, they're having perverted sex with randomers and anything they can control. Instead of being chaste, they expose their privates to strangers for social media validation and everything boils down to materialism, which is churning out a whole generation of shameless prostitutes. They often times take this mental damage into marriage and find it difficult to keep a man. The freedom they have so far has only contributed to their woes and they continue to shoot themselves in the foot with it, having a lack of competence that's required to lead themselves in the right direction.

The woman was created for man and any deviations from this would only lead to chaos.

I just feel sorry for these women.

Very sad and depraved
https://www.nairaland.com/6804039/paedophile-pregnant-u.s-teacher-arrested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
JESHAL:
Ok, I use to watch fresh and fit, Kelvin Samuels and I Know without a doubt western women are gone, none is marriage worthy, but Nigeria women are not carrying strong independent woman attitude at least not to the degree like western women where virtually everyone of them prioritize their own career, so-called pursuit of self love, self discovery, and hedonistic fun at the cost of being family-oriented or good wife's, even the so-called conservative women are just as Feministic as their liberal counterparts, but in Nigeria women don't even have the luxury to do these as the hardship makes them prioritize survival, but I know women Nature is universal, I know that a significant portion of the female populace are doing prostitution like their male counterparts doing fraud, I know female nature is universal but we still have some women that their parental upbringing and lack of exposure make them innocent, that's what I assume sha
Fair enough, I understand you. I am still typing my lengthy post, bare with me.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
Fair enough, I understand you. I am still typing my lengthy post, bare with me.

No problem

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
The lady I have been with, we actually had a quarrel, and haven't spoken for over 2 weeks. I just met her now, and she says she doesn't want me anymore. I didn't pressure her to stay, cos I actually know she is probably fuccking some new guy who is making her excited, reason she's okay with walking out of the relationship. If i had no knowledge of the redpill, I'd be begging her and trying to make her understand why we should still be together, but this would do me no good.
A simp would probably beg her to continue, and this would provide leverage for her to manipulate him till he loses every shred of self esteem in him.

At the very least, i have the peace of knowing we won't be together anymore. I can't be worried or ruminating about someone who won't be in my life in any capacity. This is just an example of how the redpill has saved me from emotional distress.

I'm happy I'm not repeating a mistake I made in 2018, wherein I was begging a girl I was in a relationship with for 3+ years to be with me and she declined outrightly. It wasn't the fact that she left that actually did damage, but the hope I had of her coming back was actually what took peace away from my life.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by abdulkayus(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

I have a friend I introduced to the Rp platforms recently...

Shits been going well for him too....

Issue here is...

His parents want him to get married as his eldest bro refused to marry...

and he is just around 25years...

His parents are panicking because his mom initially gave birth to five kids...

Two of which were well into adulthood when they became late...

Remaining his elder bro, him and his younger sis...

The parents are willing to sponsor the marriage, gift him a car and a piece of land and give him funds to start up any business of his choice...

The catch is for him to bring them a lady he wants to marry so that he can start a family and they can have grand children..

Me sef dey use one eye dey weigh the matter...

So, a redpiller should not get married?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
typing....

MARRIAGE AND FRAME (how it is for many men).

This is for those that want to marry, and it chiefly relates to marriage today. Things simps don't realise, and what redpillers need to note like their names, are (these will form the basis of my case. It will become clearer later. Be patient with me) :

(1) The power and major leverage of man when dealing with a woman is his ability and readiness to walk away successfully without any detriment to himself. As a result, any situation that prevents this or makes it difficult should make a man thread cautiously. If a woman puts you in such a situation, your frame is in danger and it is only a matter of time before it cracks with her endless manipulation. It doesn't matter what got you involved in that situation (even if it is reasonable or justified), a man without leverage is a man without leverage to a woman and such cannot be an alpha with frame to a woman. That's how women think.

(2) for those that want to marry, never judge how your committed relationship with a woman will always be based on the present. Learn to think long-term and see the big picture. Remember that dating, courtship, engagement, marriage situation before the kids come and that after the kids come are different stages of your relationship with your woman. Each comes with different dynamic and leverage situation for both parties. In fact, as one progresses from dating to marriage (with kids involved) the investment from the man rapidly increases and his leverage decreases, keeping him locked in. This is how it is for most men. By the way, the woman you know today might not be the same woman tomorrow; emotional beings are unstable just like emotions. You might be the "love of her life" today, it might not be so tomorrow. grin

(3) Men, as ideal lovers, should realise that their relationship with a woman is always seen by women as a game (of power or control). Such game is ran 24/7; female nature never takes a rest. It doesn't matter your reason, if you fall to the wiles of your woman, that's it. The game is being ran whether men are aware of it or not. Such games of power dynamic will be discussed later.

(4) Compromise is detrimental to your frame. I will speak on such compromise. It doesn't matter if it is justified (whether you did it for peace to reign), compromise is compromise to a women. The only alphas women recognise are those that don't compromise.

(5) Bait and switch is real.

These will form the basis of what I shall now discuss, as regards to masculine frame in order that men would know how to handle things. Later on, I will tackle the difficulties and odds of living the patriarchal lifestyle in the modern day.

typing...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
abdulkayus:
He never said a redpiller shouldn't marry.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
typing....

I will be back in a minute. I need to attend to something

typing...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
typing....

These will form the basis of what I shall now discuss, as regards to masculine frame in order that men who know how to handle things. Later on, I will tackle the difficulties and odds of living the patriarchal lifestyle in the modern day.

typing...

I'm seeing the logic here, will love more insights on the subject, is there not advanced dread game we can use to keep them in check even if it's dark triad like Machiavelli said " it's better to be feared than to be loved", again can been a high valued man with abundance of options via strong socio-economic status dread a woman whose on the declining in SMV, hedging with religion and culture too to suppress her Hypergamy, I'm not after love but control and power, my unconditional love are for my son and son son's

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
abdulkayus:

look at the circumstances....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
JESHAL:
I'm see the logic here, will love more insights on the subject, is there not advanced dread game we can use to keep them in check even if it's dark triad like Machiavelli said " it's better to be feared than to be loved", again can been a high valued man with abundance of options via strong socio-economic status dread a woman whose on the declining in SMV, hedging with religion and culture too to suppress her Hypergamy, I'm not after love but control and power, my unconditional love are for my son and son son's
I will touch on this later, I am still writing another lengthy post. Your minset and approach is on point, but there are things concerning this I will still discuss. Let's take it slow; I am free from now till Sunday. Anything not discussed this night will be discussed tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Others can contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Martinez39s:
I will touch on this later, I am still writing another lengthy post. Your minset and approach is on point, but there are things concerning this I will still discuss. Let's take it slow; I am free from now till Sunday. Anything not discussed this night will be discussed tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

Others can contribute.

Ok, we really need to do justice to these subject so that everyone will be aware of the risks and how to mitigate to get the best possible outcome, or abandon the marriage project entirely, many visiting these thread might want to settle down but they are not aware of how they can become betafied in these process for the sake of keeping peace in the home or rationalizing it as their Masculine responsibility to be the more matured adult hence failing shit tests and supplicating , we need a thorough analysis of these from several angles economically, socio-culturally, technologically, logically ,female nature, Masculine burden of performance, I'm not seeking a way out or painless shortcut, I just want to know the truth from a dispassionate eyes, I'm awaiting your subsequent posts on the subject

Thanks for the insight

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IAmHim1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.