Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2755889 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (2210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
Martinez39s:
@JESHAL

I am working on your last post. I will come with an answer this night or tomorrow morning. I have a lot to say in one post. Typing too much has drained time. There is something I need to attend to, offline. See you later.

No problem

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
She was there during my hard times now she will enjoy the good times with me embarassed, you think women are logical beings who will treat life process like you and give a fvck about the past LMFAO grin cheesy, dummy, remember briffaults law, Hypergamy doesn't care about what you offered ( relational equity), empower a woman and you shoot yourself in the foot

Moral lesson
Learn from Robert Simpyosaki the author of rich Dad poor Dad, a classical book of all times,who built with his woman from the scratch,when he attained fame and status, they were on the same level, equal partners in everything cheesy, now she discarded him like a tool after patiently sharing the fame with him all those years even refused to give him children for her selfish reasons, now he's swallowing the redpill at his old age, be very wary of so-called women that say they want to add to your mission but want to be treated like equals, it's not only promiscuous women you should be wary of but also masculine ambitious women who shun motherhood ( are not family oriented)

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
Just read the full details of the kpokpogri and janemena sex scandal...went to watch her videos to confirm if she truly twerks and how her husband's do support and even be the one to video her twerking and upload it online....
I was at first feeling pity for the guy,now I see he was the architect of his own demise...How can you let your lawfully wedded wife upload such kind of videos and think she just likes dancing...even tho she does it before marriage but that institution should be respected....If I was him,that would be the first thing I would expect her to stop upon marrying her and if she doesn't I ditch her....How can you pay her bride price but men can (with just 100# subscription) can masturbate to seeing her body part?...How can your wife be constantly twerking in indecent dresses and be uploading for the world to see...it just shows he has no single self respect...What the hell is going on with men in this world?...How can you be so blinded by a woman's beauty Kos am sure he was scared of loosing her and just want to please her...now see the result..
At first I wanted to blame the woman,but after reading the full details,I can say the man is to be blamed for ignoring the redflags...Now see the shame...Another man claiming to have bleeped your wife more than you have and all that shit...
I told you all before...Dating or marrying a girl who still constantly upload her pic/videos online seeking attention is like paying for a product but it is still being Advertised for sale..
Let this be a lesson to both single and married Redpillers...

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Someone needed to say this ronnie!!!!

Btw what are we going to do about the latest trend
Everyone is all all red pilled on romance land
Good and bad are associated with red pill
Check the threads

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ronnnie:
Just read the full details of the kpokpogri and janemena sex scandal...went to watch her videos to confirm if she truly twerks and how her husband's do support and even be the one to video her twerking and upload it online....
I was at first feeling pity for the guy,now I see he was the architect of his own demise...How can you let your lawfully wedded wife upload such kind of videos and think she just likes dancing...even tho she does it before marriage but that institution should be respected....If I was him,that would be the first thing I would expect her to stop upon marrying her and if she doesn't I ditch her....How can you pay her bride price but men can (with just 100# subscription) can masturbate to seeing her body part?...How can your wife be constantly twerking in indecent dresses and be uploading for the world to see...it just shows he has no single self respect...What the hell is going on with men in this world?...How can you be so blinded by a woman's beauty Kos am sure he was scared of loosing her and just want to please her...now see the result..
At first I wanted to blame the woman,but after reading the full details,I can say the man is to be blamed for ignoring the redflags...Now see the shame...Another man claiming to have bleeped your wife more than you have and all that shit...
I told you all before...Dating or marrying a girl who still constantly upload her pic/videos online seeking attention is like paying for a product but it is still being Advertised for sale..

When redpill insists don't marry Harlotts, never ever wife up a hoe, idiots will not listen, even some redpill aware men will still fall for these trap, it baffles me how men especially men of value and honor wife up hoes,how do sluts pull it off on men and win angry, these is the perfect demonstration of okafor law, alpha fvcks beta bucks, a hoe can't change her ways, her past is permanent, never forgive her, never forget it, if not you would be put to shame like these idiot, similar to Tega's husband, celebrities, models, actress,media personality, retired olosho, single mothers, daughters of single mothers, don't commit to public toilets, used products, filthy rags, dungs of the earth

https://www.nairaland.com/6805589/prince-kpokpogri-janemena-sex-severally#106790973

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

When redpill insists don't marry Harlotts, never ever wife up a hoe, idiots will not listen, even some redpill aware men will still fall for these trap, it baffles me how men especially men of value and honor wife up hoes,how do sluts pull it off on men and win angry, these is the perfect demonstration of okafor law, alpha fvcks beta bucks, a hoe can't change her ways, her past is permanent, never forgive her, never forget it, if not you would be put to shame like these idiot, similar to Tega's husband, celebrities, models, actress,media personality, retired olosho, single mothers, daughters of single mothers, don't commit to public toilets, used products, filthy rags, dungs of the earth

https://www.nairaland.com/6805589/prince-kpokpogri-janemena-sex-severally#106790973

He thought he could change her and make her wife material...he even lost his masculine frame by even helping her record the video thinking only him will have access to the cake..see what it brought him...
Men are just too weak nowadays ffs

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
dhiqson:
Someone needed to say this ronnie!!!!

Btw what are we going to do about the latest trend
Everyone is all all red pilled on romance land
Good and bad are associated with red pill
Check the threads
I have noticed some threads and most of these guys just confuse Redpill for woman hating.....They believe you are a true Redpiller when you sex counts start getting high or you became stingy to women believing they just want to extort them of money...trying to tell them otherwise will make them regard you as a simp...
They attach redpill to sex,romance and women without realizing Redpill goes far beyond that.
I just think they are suffering from an overdose of the limited Redpill knowledge...but if that makes them happy then so be it...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ronnnie:

I have noticed some threads and most of these guys just confuse Redpill for woman hating.....They believe you are a true Redpiller when you sex counts start getting high or you became stingy to women believing they just want to extort them of money...trying to tell them otherwise will make them regard you as a simp...
They attach redpill to sex,romance and women without realizing Redpill goes far beyond that.
I just think they are suffering from an overdose of the limited Redpill knowledge...but if that makes them happy then so be it...

When a cause has a large following there are bound to be deviants. Which leads to misinterpretation but only those with the right lenses can see through the blurry lies of the deviants. It is what it is.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ronnnie:

That na she marry the man not the man marry her part just burst my Brain. And the guy then they talk about (plies) is a trying guy. Yet he choose the part of a simpleton.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2021

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2021
Carchoice:

Most men getting married thinks they married the woman while in fact, it is the woman that married them.

I just love codifying Maxim's from sensible posts, most are decieved thinking they are alpha and in charge cheesy, when it's the reverse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:50am On Oct 17, 2021
ma373733:
).
Same bitch.
Different dudes and mindsets.
Your choice.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2021
Tonnyray:

Same bitch.
Different dudes and mindsets.
Your choice.
Like they say: women make rules for betas and bend same rules for alphas. grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 7:13am On Oct 17, 2021
Carchoice:

Aside this janemena story. Most men getting married thinks they married the woman while in fact, it is the woman that married them.

I remember when my ex would call to tell stories of how different men were coming to ask her hand in marriage, She would constantly put me in a position to give her assurance that I was going to marry her. It was actually working. Mumu me was even looking for money to do introduction but I know I was not ready, the thought of losing her to another man was why I wanted to rush into it.

I tell you most marriages happening is as a result of men protecting their territory, pressure from their woman, simping, fears of another man taking that bootiie home after all they spent on her.

Some women will deliberately frolic with other men in your presence, take suspicious calls, go out on dates, etc etc just to tell you she’s not married to you yet, that you should do the needful to secure her permanently. When they have issues and the man tries to seek outside opinion, the most advise he’ll get is “go and marry her, she’s not your wife yet”

90 to 95 percent of men fall for it. Them go run go do marriage. I just lost a very good friend to this format few weeks ago.
This is just the blatant Truth.

I can relate to this

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
DAY 290, REDPILL 2021

In the bedroom, sexual tension must be high. Playing Pes 2 or chit chatting about the planets for long is waste of time and boring. The bedroom is meant for sexual activities.

Initiate sexual play and talk; boost the sexual intensity. Watch out for her actions and don't be swayed easily by words.

Build sexual energy and dominate her sexually.

Authority: stay sharp.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
The thing is, we men can try our best in vetting, but harsh truth is that we can never tell the true personality of a woman... you just can never know except what she chooses to show you. Women have their game too, they actually know what men are looking for in committed relationships and they are very good at playing the long game where necessary. Some women are very smart and good at their game that they will pass all sorts of vetting with flying colours.

Nevertheless, I agree with you that it is important to test a woman's aggression. Her temper and anger are important to test. Also, her feminist disposition are important to test. If possible, test these things. Just note that the chameleon nature of women can hide a lot about her personality that your vetting won't reveal.
Simple formula is...if you must marry, you can unmarry. With this mindset, you would have a bullshit threshold.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Olosho wey everybody dey fvck,e reach your turn,you colonise am put for house.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
UncleJudax:

Simple formula is...if you must marry, you can unmarry. With this mindset, you would have a bullshit threshold.
you make sense but your kids are gonna grow up with a divorce mentality

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Smartb0y:
you make sense but your kids are gonna grow up with a divorce mentality
Do you really think the situation is gonna get any better? With social media and co, women are more hypergamous than ever.

Might as well prepare them kids.

FootNote: if a marriage doesn't work, get out. Make person no die put.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
UncleJudax:

Do you really think the situation is gonna get any better? With social media and co, women are more hypergamous than ever.

Might as well prepare them kids.

FootNote: if a marriage doesn't work, get out. Make person no die put.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Someone should please make a gif from that janemena's sextape.
That face while receiving the kondo should be preserved as a reminder to posterity never to wife a hoe. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
@Martinez39s, when ever you are ready to answer my question from my previous vote on the subject

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
JESHAL:
@Martiñez39s, when ever you are ready to answer my question from my previous vote on the subject
I am ready. I was attending to a guest who gave me an impromptu visit.

=================
JESHAL:
In Nigeria context, my parents generation though, if a marriage fails it's the fault of the wife, by girls nowadays are more promiscuous that ever, everyone is following trend very hedonistic and selfish generation, at least fear of pregnancy dreaded our ancestral grannies and shaming also to curb their innate Hypergamous instincts, that's why I will settle with virgin (s) to mitigate risk in my relationship as whores can't pair bond, I don't care if she converts to Islam, but the issue is finding the right virgin, what's your take on this issue
Well, I have always supported that men need to up their standards. I support the idea that female virginity should be a standard for marriage. A young virgin is the least of all "evils" and most reasonable pick, though female nature still persists. Nothing, not even religion, should make anyone settle for less.

The basic issue with living the traditional and patriarchal lifestyle today is that times are now different. The social norms and social situations are now different. The social pillars, era and norms that enabled the traditional lifestyle are virtually nonexistent. These pillars are:
(a) the acceptance of automatic male leadership and lordship in the home. Society and it's norms now frown upon such and label it misogyny. Even when a woman says she wants a man to lead, it's usually because she is trying to give out a false nawalt signal to hook unsuspecting men into commitment. One thing women who say they want you to lead cunningly omit is that the leadership must align with what they think and it should be under their supervision (you see the game here).

(b) the submission and cooperation of the female to male. We know how society views this now; "equal partnership" is now encouraged. Women today usually frown on the idea of submission. Women today saying that they will submit is usually a facade before marriage.

(c) the mandatory requirement of virginity before marriage. Simps and women have thrown this to the dust. Being a slut and nonvirgin is not much of a shameful thing today.

(d) the automatic ownership of the children and wife by the husband. Even during divorce, the children used to belong to the man and hence full custody to the man. Thanks to the Tender Years Doctrine and feminism, which all had a global impact with time, the reverse is now the case. The laws today don't follow this traditional view. Also, as the husband, you owned your wife's body and she had better not weaponize or deny you sex... it's different now.

These things and other practices were accepted by society back in the days. The man had all the leverage in the home and the women were dependent on the men; men simply had a lot of factors working for them that enabled the patriarch lifestyle.

Besides, even if you embrace these ideas, you will still need a traditional woman to make a traditional home. We don't have traditional women today, what we have at best are chameleons. The absence of the old social norms, and the way woman are today, means that your traditional lifestyle starts and ends in your home. The woman might camouflage before committment and once you get married and kids start pouring in, she might start pulling some bait and switch, leaving only you in your traditional mindset. When that happens, it becomes difficult for many men since the women, laws and society (and its norms, pillars and court of public opinion) are against you and do not buy your lifestyle. No man is bigger than his society. Even the churches and many religious institutions are now modernised. Even if she was young, sheltered and raise in a traditional setting when you married her, who is to say that her exposure to social media, what is going on, and influences from friends (also, peer pressure) won't give room and arsenal for her female nature to run amok? With time, women change. The Fear Of Missing Out and the willingness of jumping of social trends are common with women. In many instances, there are cases of grown-up women regretting not exploring their hoè-phase enough.

Even your children, especially your daughters, will likely buy into the ways of the modern times no matter how traditional you try to raise them. Social media, school, friends, TV, etc are all there to keep them abreast of what is going; the internet is becoming indispensable in this age. Even if you cut social media and some of these things from them, who can say that children won't find a way to do certain things behind your back? You won't be following them 24/7. Peer pressure is also another thing. In as much as people hate to admit, society also contributes in raising your children. Times are different.

typing...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
She was there during my hard times now she will enjoy the good times with me embarassed, you think women are logical beings who will treat life process like you and give a fvck about the past LMFAO grin cheesy, dummy, remember briffaults law, Hypergamy doesn't care about what you offered ( relational equity), empower a woman and you shoot yourself in the foot

Moral lesson
Learn from Robert Simpyosaki the author of rich Dad poor Dad, a classical book of all times,who built with his woman from the scratch,when he attained fame and status, they were on the same level, equal partners in everything cheesy, now she discarded him like a tool after patiently sharing the fame with him all those years even refused to give him children for her selfish reasons, now he's swallowing the redpill at his old age, be very wary of so-called women that say they want to add to your mission but want to be treated like equals, it's not only promiscuous women you should be wary of but also masculine ambitious women who shun motherhood ( are not family oriented)
Waooooo waoooo waooooo
Never knew Robert kiyosaki wife had dumped him.
Waoooo just waooooo
Life sha ……..
You are right - we men tend to be emotional and stick to the women who were there thick and thin for us BUT just think about it….
Were they really/throughly there with us?
Are women really doing men favour by dating them when struggling? Are the women not broke also? What are they really doing with their own time productively when the man is studying hard, applying for jobs, interviews, praying etc or just by giving him sex alone guarantees they have contributed their own quota? just because the man is broke and doesn’t have access to more ladies/sex? So they are really really doing is broke ass huge help sticking with him and banging him? How many are even faithful with that nowadays? still banging codedly in corner.
Abegiiiii
Wetin we never see finish

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It is very hard for good men not to marry harlots. The question is why? I will say EXPERIENCES.
Naturally, we humans learn mostly from experience because it improves us the more we try it and thereby makes us better on the long run.
It is safe to say that sex with a virgin will be far more boring than a high exposed lady sexually …….. Experience.
You tend to get accident with a car when you just start learning than when your hand is strong and can drive from Lagos to ibadan … Experience.
Likewise swimming, playing ball, playing video games etc. the examples are many.
What is my point? Where am I driving to?
Ladies with multiple past partners would have garthered the need Experiences to keep a man compared to a boring, shy inexperienced lady thereby easy for them to quickly spot a rookie or novice in the game and tame him down.
Reason while bad guys or womanizes tend to marry good women and loose ladies tend to marry good guys.
Because most guys are hindered to get the necessary experience they need to survive the milky waters of relationship due to one major factor ….. Finance.
In most cases, most men are so broke or struggling that they are been told to go to school, study hard and pray they get a good job before going into a relationship - we do here this a lot on nairaland. Go and hustle before looking for a woman.
While they are busy doing this, their female counterparts are busy garthering Life needed experiences on sex, human relationship, interpersonal relationship, care etc. so that when the men are ready but novice in this area, the experienced harlots can quickly spot them, give them good sex, care like plaiting their hair, cutting their nails and fingers, massaging their body, washing their clothes etc. that we make the simp fall more and thinks he has gotten a good girl, things he has been starved for so long in life that no lady did for him nor even see him when he was broke.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
I am ready. I was attending to a guest who gave me an impromptu visit.

=================

These things and other practices were accepted by society back in the days. The man had all the leverage in the home and the women were dependent on the men; men simply had a lot of factors working for them that enabled the patriarch lifestyle.

Besides, even if you embrace these ideas, you will still need a traditional woman to make a traditional home. We don't have traditional women today, what we have at best are chameleons. The absence of the old social norms, and the way woman are today, means that your traditional lifestyle starts and ends in your home. The woman might camouflage before committment and once you get married and kids start pouring in, she might start pulling some bait and switch, leaving only you in your traditional mindset. When that happens, it becomes difficult for many men since the women, laws and society (and its norms, pillars and court of public opinion) are against you and do not buy your lifestyle. No man is bigger than his society. Even the churches and many religious institutions are now modernised. Even if she was young, sheltered and raise in a traditional setting when you married her, who is to say that her exposure to social media, what is going on, and influences from friends (also, peer pressure) won't give room and arsenal for her female nature to run amok? With time, women change. The Fear Of Missing Out and the willingness of jumping of social trends are common with women. In many instances, there are cases of grown-up women regretting not exploring their hoè-phase enough.

Even your children, especially your daughters, will likely buy into the ways of the modern times no matter how traditional you try to raise them Social media, school, friends, TV, etc are all there to keep them abreast of what is going; the internet is becoming indispensable in this age. Even if you cut social media and some of these things from them, who can say that children won't find a way to do certain things

typing...

SHIT
Those two highlighted points are things to ponder on

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
emmaodet:

Waooooo waoooo waooooo
Waoooo just waooooo
Life sha ……..
You are right - we men tend to be emotional and stick to the women who were there thick and thin for us BUT just think about it….
Are women really doing men favour by dating them when struggling? Are the women not broke also? What are they really doing with their own time productively when the man is studying hard, applying for jobs, interviews, praying etc or just by giving him sex alone guarantees they have contributed their own quota? just because the man is broke and doesn’t have access to more ladies/sex? So they are really really doing is broke ass huge help sticking with him and banging him?How many are even faithful with that nowadays? still banging codedly in corner.
Abegiiiii

It shock you grin
When some gurus will just limit Masculinity to monkmode and chasing excellence, finding meaning and purpose like Jordan Peterson Dem, I'm not against it though, I believe as a man, you should be well rounded, the issue I have is the stigma associated with the redpill, from us tagged and shamed as misogynist and radicalized incels but seeing Robert kiyosaki associating with the praxeology that does nothing more dan expose truths about female nature at that age gives me joy

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
emmaodet:

It is very hard for good men not to marry harlots. The question is why? I will say EXPERIENCES.
Naturally, we humans learn mostly from experience because it improves us the more we try it and thereby makes us better on the long run.
It is safe to say that sex with a virgin will be far more boring than a high exposed lady sexually …….. Experience.
You tend to get accident with a car when you just start learning than when your hand is strong and can drive from Lagos to ibadan … Experience.
Likewise swimming, playing ball, playing video games etc. the examples are many.
What is my point? Where am I driving to?
Ladies with multiple past partners would have garthered the need Experiences to keep a man compared to a boring, shy inexperienced lady thereby easy for them to quickly spot a rookie or novice in the game and tame him down.
Reason while bad guys or womanizes tend to marry good women and loose ladies tend to marry good guys.
Because most guys are hindered to get the necessary experience they need to survive the milky waters of relationship due to one major factor ….. Finance.
In most cases, most men are so broke or struggling that they are been told to go to school, study hard and pray they get a good job before going into a relationship - we do here this a lot on nairaland. Go and hustle before looking for a woman.
While they are busy doing this, their female counterparts are busy garthering Life needed experiences on sex, human relationship, interpersonal relationship, care etc. so that when the men are ready but novice in this area, the experienced harlots can quickly spot them, give them good sex, care like plaiting their hair, cutting their nails and fingers, massaging their body, washing their clothes etc. that we make the simp fall more and thinks he has gotten a good girl, things he has been starved for so long in life that no lady did for him nor even see him when he was broke.

Your second paragraph: deep stuff.

It's the more reason I advocate for balance in most life issues and appropriating resources.

I totally hate extremes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
JESHAL:
In Nigeria context, my parents generation though, if a marriage fails it's the fault of the wife,by girls nowadays are more promiscuous than ever, everyone is following trend very hedonistic and selfish generation,at least fear of pregnancy dreaded our ancestral grannies and shaming also to curb their innate Hypergamous instincts, that's why I will settle with virgin (s) to mitigate risk in my relationship as whores can't pair bond, I don't care if she converts to Islam, but the issue is finding the right virgin, what's your take on this issue

As for finding the right virgin, you will still go through the process of trying to vet. As I have said, vetting is good, but it can't do much before a cunning woman, especially when it comes to revealing things that she hides from you. Vetting works 100% if only you can read minds and foresee the future. We cannot tell what she will be in future. Nevertheless, Ubunja did create a thread on why it is better to marry a virgin; I can't locate the thread at the moment. Young virgins are just the least of all "evils" in the pool. A woman is still a woman.

Also, with the influence from society, we cannot tell how what you virgin wife will turn to. Usually, they will regret not exploring their hoè-phase and try to catch up.

Related to this issue, here are posts I wrote in 2020 concerning the misconceptions about virgins; I wrote this is the ashewo thread when I went to help a certain Doñaldduke10 who brutally played by a girl he had disvirgined. A guy was telling me that he thought virgins would be loyal and bond with you since your diçk deflowered her. grin

Martinez39s:
BULLSHIT!

• Virgin or not, she will still cheat.
• Virgin or not, she will still run female nature on you.
• Virgin or not, she will still drop you like hot potato for a better option.
• Virgin or not, the puśsy is never yours, it's just your turn.
• Virgin or not, she can't love you and she is only attracted to what she can benefit from you and how you make her feel. She sees you as an expendable utility.
• Virgin or not, she is still an ingrate.
• Virgin or not, she will make you a victim of paternity fraud if she wants to.
• Virgin or not, she will still take you to the divorce courts and frame you up if you leave in countries with feminist family laws.

I could go on and on.

In short, a woman is a woman at the end of the day, virgin or not. The only benefits of virgin are short term: you had her at youthful best and relative innocence. Anything other than that is just you living the illusion of love. grin Redpillers commonly overestimate and misunderstand the so-called bonding with virgins. All your bonding, whatever it is called, with her will be wiped away by bigger diçks.

For those who stubbornly want to marry, we advice to just be wise and take the best product they can find in the market— that's the best they can do. It makes no sense to pay for and take care of what others have gotten for free (nonvirgins). Besides, after working hard in life and beating the odds in amassing money, why settle for less when it comes to selecting women? Women don't settle for less, why should you? All women are like that and love is not the equation, so get the best ruthlessly.

Nevertheless, virgins are just pending sluts and cheats. They are still women at the end of the day. A hymen doesn't mean she is different, and a hymen doesn't eliminate your headache with women. Getting her hymen won't stop her from getting bored and thinking of experimenting with other dicks.
Martinez39s:
A lot of virgins are experts in blow jòb and anal sex. Some you meet today just happen to be virgins because of the "all hòes were once virgins" situation; with time, they will lose the virginity and become hoeś. Forget about virgins and commitment and just fućk and move on. Women ain't shit.

Despite marrying virgins, our ancestors knew why they still had mate guarding systems in place and didn't give their wives a break. Ponder on this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
^^^^^

Mate guarding is no way near strong as it was. It is no longer a social norm. Society doesn't help if you try to practice it; it is now solely your cross, and you are not far from being labelled as "controlling" or "misogynistic" if you try. Besides, ideas like "you don't own your wife", "your wife is not your slave", and other feminist ideas are in vogue. wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Martinez39s:
^^^^^

Mate guarding is no way near strong as it was. It is no longer a social norm. Society doesn't help if you try to practice it; it is now solely your cross, and you are not far from being labelled as "controlling" or "misogynistic" if you try. Besides, ideas like "you don't own your wife", "your wife is not your slave", and other feminist ideas are in vogue. wink

Wetin you done type dey vex me to my innermost man
What of making my wife wear niquab, I will use religion to tame her, thank that the Koran believes we are slaves to God,

Kai, is Islam then the last solution, wetin you think about the issue since it's mate guarding ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
emmaodet:

Waooooo waoooo waooooo
Waoooo just waooooo
Life sha ……..
Are women really doing men favour by dating them when struggling? Are the women not broke also? What are they really doing with their own time productively when the man is studying hard, applying for jobs, interviews, praying etc or just by giving him sex alone guarantees they have contributed their own quota? just because the man is broke and doesn’t have access to more ladies/sex? So they are really really doing is broke ass huge help sticking with him and banging him? How many are even faithful with that nowadays? still banging codedly in corner.
Abegiiiii
I really like the way you think. Also, when a man thinks a woman was there for him, he needs to ask the following:

(a) How do I know that she was not sampling other options as well, while keeping me around to know who will be her best financial option as a certain period elapsed?
(b) Did she not stick around because I showed some sort of huge promise that would benefit her in a relationship with me?
(c) Was I in the picture because a higher bidder didn't come along?
(d) While waiting and "struggling" with me during my hard time, was she not riding other diçks?

When men start asking themselves these questions, many won't be in a rush to assume things. Men must learn to spot calcuculative moves from females.

25 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (2210) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.