Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2760717 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
ubunja:
that's what you see. Continue man.
That's the reality and i live in reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Create more time for your mind to masturbate on ideas on how you will attain the goals you set for yourself in these very difficult economy rather than masturbating on women you will never fvck or women ( hoes) you have already fvcked that will never add any value to you
How can I like this a million times?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaMogul: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Herbsworks:
During my Simping Days:

This incident made me stop chasing women and spending on them cos it made me realize that if a woman doesn’t want you all your efforts, gifts, money towards her will be taken for granted.

Some years ago I had a crush on a coursemate of mine after we had graduated. Noticed she started drawing closer to me but I wasn’t redpilled armed to know how to manage the situation so I simped. She was into modeling at that time so I took it upon myself to become her manager. I hooked her up with few modeling gigs even tho she wasn’t paid I sometimes footed her bills to attend the events. I managed her to an extent that her pictures was on some Nigerian newspapers. I did all these cos I thought doing them will buy her heart and make her love me angry

We became so close that we could chat and call from morning till night without being bored. She showed signs of green light but I was so foolish to think being nice to a woman will make her reciprocate my feelings towards her.

While I was doing all these I was struggling financially. I took the bull by the horn and asked her out which she rejected :- when I asked her her reason for rejecting me she said she needed someone that is a hustler and someone that can take care of her luxury desire (meaning someone that is financially capable).

As a simp I thought maybe I could stay as a friend maybe one day she would change her mind. But she never did cos I kept asking her every year for 4 years and she kept giving me the same answer. So I got angry and blocked her on all platforms. A friend of mine asked her why she rejected me cos he knows her cos we’re all course mates. Her response was that it came as a shock to her cos she has taken me as a friend and brother grin

Fast forward to few years later I got a job in one of the telecom companies and I noticed she started drawing closer to me. What gave me the mind to cut all ties with her then was when she posted a guy on dreadlocks and tattoos on her WhatsApp status with the writeup “MCW my padi, the only one that understands me” Hahaha. So while I was doing church boy and a good guy, she wanted a badboy with dreads and tattoos. I wasn’t surprised cos her ex was a yahoo boy in the south.

But my question was why has she started finding me attractive now that she feels I have a good job?? She was 24 then and she’s 28years now and time is no longer on her side. Now she wants to use me as her retirement plan after whoring around and giving her best years to “bad boys”. She is currently dating a guy that I’m too sure she’s the one that choose him which confirms the statement that men should allow women chose them and not the other way round. It’s really true that alpha bleeps and beta bucks.

Now I’m the one doing shakara for her. And I have noticed that whenever I reply her messages it’s as if she has found salvation ; she now calls me fine boy and Abuja big boy cheesy grin

I am going to share more, and how I changed from being a good boy to a redpiller after reading Ubunja posts and my sexcapade as an Abuja bachelor using he redpill grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaMogul: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Herbsworks:
Out of fun and adventure, I joined a group in Abuja where people (girls & men) hook up to knack their brains out. So I posted pictures of my Dick which is one thing I’m proud of. Before I knew it I started getting calls and WhatsApp messages. I discovered through that platform that most high class ladies don’t need your money or gifts; they’re more attracted to your physique, handsomeness and big Dick if you have one.

I had a lady call me via the platform after seeing my Dick and she would literally start crying whenever I refuse to pick her calls or hang up on her. I swear to God this girl can make even a pastor to backslide with her huge backside and pretty face. This is a girl that wealthy men simp over. She’s not poor cos she’s actually from one of the wealthy family in bayelsa.

When she heard I was in Lagos, she sent her cook to prepare a food tray and some designer wears and send to me. Going deep into the underground of the street opened my eyes to the knowledge that every woman has a sexual fantasy that she can’t carry out with “good guys”. Most women desire bad guys cos only with them can they fulfill their sexual fantasies. While good guys are scared to ask girls for anal or fisting, bad guys are bleeping asses and fisting girlfriends and wives of simps.

A friend of mine in Abuja actually has a wife of an army colonel that he f*cks like a slut. The woman sends him nudes and even supports him financially simply because he’s available to help her bring out the wh*re in her. Even that so called church girl that you think is different from the others also have a sl*t side that she wants to explore but unfortunately she can’t explore with someone that takes her serious. While she is friendzoning the “good guys” so that she can return to them for marriage, she is also looking for a “badguy” that wants to explore and do shit with her. That’s while most ladies get turned on when you tell them how you plan to hang their legs on the ceiling and pound their puss* until they can’t walk properly.

Most financially independent women don’t need your money, infact they even get angry when you try to give them money. Some of them just want to try out new sexual styles with a bad guy while they keep a “good guy” as a serious boyfriend.

With your 6 packs, fine face, big Dick, and redpill mindset, you can actually raise the amount of money you need to set up yourself as a man cos the truth, women are more richer than men in Nigeria. You will be surprised That that small girl that is asking you for airtime or urgent 2k has more money in her bank account than you.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaMogul: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Herbsworks:
@ luminouz

Blue pill teaches you that women are the prize thus the reason why blue pill guys run after women thereby spending their hard earned cash and time cos the hunter tend to spend. While the redpill teaches us to be the prize and allow women chose and chase us.

After my simping encounter I stopped chasing women and started chasing my dreams. At first I was in the anger phase where I hated women but with time I began to understand the nature of women and knowing how not to fall into their manipulation web.

The redpill is not hatred of the female specie but an understanding of women.
Nicely put!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaMogul: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Herbsworks:

You can’t stop people from sleeping with married women & men what you can actually do is how to put your wife in a position where she can’t cheat on you.

Let me explain further.

Married women tend to cheat based on few reasons:

1- If she doesn’t respect you
2- if she doesn’t fear you
3- if you trust her too much
4- If you gave her too much leverage from the beginning.

Sometime ago, I and two of my neighbors were outside when we saw a man running out from the house opposite ours. Before we knew it a woman ran out after the man and started hitting him in public. The woman happens to be his wife that has two kids for him. She went further by plucking a stick and started beating the man like a child that refused to go to school.

The woman accused the man of cheating with his housemaid that shouldn’t be up to 12 years. But one thing the man didn’t know was that the wife was slutting around with some guys at the gym center. Even my unmarried neighbor had even slept with her. But inorder for the man not to bother investigating she turned the table around by accusing the man.

The man ran to where we were and begged us to help him beg his wife to stop beating him. After we had intervened, the man came to us and asked if any of us was still single. He said something that touched me, he said “Never tolerate nonsense from a woman from the beginning of dating cos she will use it against you”. Meaning never start what you can’t finish with a woman.

If you get involved into the deepest of the STREET you’ll know that married women cheat more than men. If she knows that you are going to forgive her for cheating she’s definitely going to continue cos she knows that with tears on her cheeks you can forgive her of anything.

To your question, most guys sleep with married women cos they spend on them, are not too clingy compared to single ladies, they won’t pester you with marriage, they won’t put pregnancy on the guy’s head; even if the guy impregnate them they can easily give it to their husbands, with a married woman you can carry out different sex styles and fantasies. So instead of cursing guys for sleeping with married women, we should ask ourselves; how can we stop our wives from cheating on us??

You can only know this if you’re open to knowledge and learn from guys who sleep with married women why married women go to them.

It is what it is!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
Think4Myself:

Bro, I'm speaking facts, Yahoo boys date all the attractive girls these days. It's a bitter truth
I get your point lol but you still never understand ubunja's POV. Woman na woman forget Nigerian culture or yahooboys,you can still Bleep those girls Yahoo boys Bleep without spending a dime,you could even get them to start spending their earnings on you instead provided you know you game and dont breakframe.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2021
emmaodet:

You are right bro.
The pressure should be on the woman to keep the relationship and not on a man.
Sorry, I guess you got your moniker name from book of Samuel - when david ran away from Saul who wanted to kill him to a place called Cave of Adullam. Right?

Brooooo
Obviously he did
And you know the fascinating thing about cave adullam? It was the fortress of David and also where what we'll call bad guys came to be under David grin
You can now decipher where these wise words dey come out from

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
dhiqson:

Brooooo
Obviously he did
And you know the fascinating thing about cave adullam? It was the fortress of David and also where what we'll call bad guys came to be under David grin
You can now decipher where these wise words dey come out from

Yes ooo.
I guess so.
It’s well.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
ubunja:
that's what you see. Continue man.
Seems you have a fan or is it stalker who enjoys quoting you and throwing subtle disses!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Capalot66: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
THE GOLDEN TRP
I THINK ITS HIGH TIME WE CREATE OR BUILD A APP OR WEBSITE FOR STRICTLY TRP

WHAT DO YALL THINK ABOUT THIS

WHOEVER CAN CREATE ONE SHOULD DO IT

LETS RUB MIND TOGETHER ON THIS

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by AlphaMogul: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
ubunja:
because no woman wants a tame dragon. They wanna tame the dragon themselves. She wants the abusive ex boyfriend to be sweet as you after she's done with him. You are boring cause you're already perfect.

And also women who deal with abusive men are addicted to the highs and lows of drama that release all sorts of neuro chemical reactions in their brain. They're as hooked to those emotions as a cocaine addict is hooked on his drugs. Check it out, the abusive man mistreats a woman 80% of the times which stresses her out and hurts her deeply,, but then once in a bluemoon, like, the other 20% of the time, the abusive guy is extra extra sweet. That sweetness, coming after such a long period of pain, hits like a drug and it's effect on the woman is unreal. It's a high like no other. It's especially sweet. A caring sweet guy who's nice 24/7 Cant create that reaction. Hence a girl once she dates an abusive man she goes from one abusive guy to another,, because she's chasing that chemical hit. She needs help just like a druggie to break free.
The underground brain
hack... wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I get your point lol but you still never understand ubunja's POV. Woman na woman forget Nigerian culture or yahooboys,you can still Bleep those girls Yahoo boys Bleep without spending a dime,you could even get them to start spending their earnings on you instead provided you know you game and dont breakframe.
I didn't say it wasn't possible, I said it was hard and that's the reality.
Why would a girl want to sleep with a broke boy for free, when she can do it with a Yahoo boy and get spent on?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
DR5 loving dis grin bro dis ur story go sell Wella in Nigeria oooo
men will like to know things even women will buy just to upgrade dere game
A young married woman once show me green light but she too ugly to me & I won't even do it self cus I don't like older girl undecided and my friend told me dat she's like me when he saw us playing ND I was like WTF if he feels dat way so as others will, so I stopped da shit with her
Herbsworks:
Once your wife starts disrespecting you and disgracing you in public, check it, she has probably started cheating on you cos most women don’t know how to share their attention to two men at the same time.

A pastor friend of mine shared his story with me sometime ago and I later experienced it first hand when I went to visit him. This pastor’s wife would leave the church while the husband is preaching and go collect Dick from her sidecock and she usually return home in the evening after everyone in church has gone home. This woman would disgrace him and call him a useless man and fake pastor even while he’s preaching and this made the man to lose a lot of his members.

This woman even stopped having sex with him using the remark that she can’t waste a sex with him.

After seeking my opinion about his situation, I told him to stop doing what he does and behave like a bad boy while at home cos it seemed the disrespect stemmed from his sexual performance. So one night, the pastor after luring her with gifts and sweet talks gave her head for the first time and rough sex. According to him, while he was pounding her, she started shouting that she will never cheat on him again. That was when he knew that she was cheating.

The truth is, the woman loves rough sex while the pastor was someone that believe that sex shouldn’t be more than missionary style. This made the wife to look for a guy who f*cks her roughly and makes her his LovePeddler.

Another reason the wife disrespect him shamelessly was cos she knew that the man is a pastor and shame may not allow the man to tell the world that their mummy GO is cheating on daddy GO. Never let a woman know that you hate divorce cos she will take advantage of it. Always let her know that if you ever perceive she’s cheating on you, you will kill her and the guy involved. This will put fear in her until she realize you’re joking.

If you’re a good husband and mr nice man who doesn’t want to hurt his wife during sex, be rest assured that your wife desires someone who will use her like a slut.

I once asked a woman her sexual fantasy and she said she wants to be used, roughly f*cked and pissed on. Stop pitying your “good wife” in the bedroom cos you’ll be shocked what her sexual fantasy is.

If you hear married women sexual fantasy you’ll know why some married women cheat with broke guys grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
luminouz:

Seems you have a fan or is it stalker who enjoys quoting you and throwing subtle disses!!! grin
lol he's a fan,, I get them wherever I go wherever I share this game. But those Instagram female fans are a little more fun and hilarious. Drop even the most basic of the basic knowledge and they applaud lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
Herbsworks:
Good night all.
It’s time to trade and earn some money.

Love and light✌️
so ur a trader cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
to the doubting thomases ,that don't make use of their head, this woman wants to cheat back by any way necessary, even me wey she want cheat with , no even fine

If i Say AWALT people will be like ,you are misogynistic, you are insecure blah blah blah, I have made my decision not fûçk this woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
ubunja:
What do thugs have that successful respectful men don't have? Why are successful women attracted to these low lives?
Pookie and Rayray. shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2021
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
sad shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
UncleJudax:
Pookie and Rayray. shocked
yep,, they are everywhere. Those bums who murder pucci.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
The guy is broke nd he get ps5 and still living like dis...................the boy is mad undecided

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Herbsworks:
Whenever I see men celebrating after so many years of “waiting on the lord” and the wife suddenly gives birth I laugh grin

Unfortunately, most of the kids does not belong to their husbands. On the street, some married women look for guys that looks like their husbands to cheat with or pay to impregnate them. So the child may look like you doesn’t mean it’s yours, only a DNA test can confirm.

Some married women will never allow you to f*ck them without a condom while some will even ask you to f*ck them without a condom and even cum inside of them. Some women are now engaging in anal cos their husbands will know if they their sidecock f*cks their p*ssy but unfortunately these men don’t check their wives asses. That woman that doesn’t allow you to have anal sex with her may be keeping that area for their sidecock.

Then how do you know if your wife/fiancée engages in anal sex without having it with her? Just push a finger in her ass during sex and check if it’s tight. A virgin ass is always tight while a disvirgined ass will always have a lose flesh at the top. Something like a clitoris.

The rate at which married women cheat nowadays is alarming cos most married men believe that they married the best and most loyal wife after eve grin

For those guys asking me to hook them up with married women sorry I don’t do that cos I don’t have married women on my contact angry

All just to find out if she's cheating... Na uh... If she wants to get bleeped in the ass, idc tbh, I DNA test my kids

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
For me, u can't really knows what up with dis lipsrsealed
me sometimes I do 1 round, mostly if crypto is at green mode cus I'll be moving profits putting it in another coin so I just need to released if she with me at home already

2 round is my normal schedule
3 round if she good ND she doing it like a pro
4 round when I'm carry big bags on coins so I'll just stop trading for the day and for sure I'm free
what I'm trying to say is that anything she thinks na she know and girls can't know shit from it
also don't tell girls wat u do for a living infact anybody.........e get why

Na who no like himself Dy fvck 4 times in a round Everytime

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Venom442: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Herbsworks:

It’s not. I had to share it cos I read some people saying you can’t date or make a high class girl wet without money.
Money is important but we should hustle for money inorder to afford the things we need and not cos of a woman
Are you minding the guy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Venom442: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

You never talk finish for mouth, their normal defense redpill is amoral.

But what's a man without common sense?

Fûcking a married woman when don drop engines no sense in it.

He isn't gratifying nonsense. He is just butressing the Red pill � that women are hoes. Just an analogy. If he were to be glorifying sleeping with married women, he would've explicitly guided us to follow that path. He is only giving us a narrative examples of what women does covertly whilst they present themselves to the public as saint and to simps. This should be clear enough I guess

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Origamist: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Think4Myself:

I didn't say it wasn't possible, I said it was hard and that's the reality.
Why would a girl want to sleep with a broke boy for free, when she can do it with a Yahoo boy and get spent on?
Aside a one-time shag,as funny as this might sound,it is because the broke guy has VALUE
Value is not necessarily how much money you have(though that's the universal standard)
It could be your looks,performance in sports,intellect,talent,skills,just that thing that makes you special
Value is what makes you desirable

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Origamist:

Aside a one-time shag,as funny as this might sound,it is because the broke guy has VALUE
Value is not necessarily how much money you have(though that's the universal standard)
It could be your looks,performance in sports,intellect,talent,skills,just that thing that makes you special
Value is what makes you desirable

And you think Yahoo boys are useless without their money? undecided
Look at it this way, Yahoo boys are average like every other guy without their money, but they have money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Think4Myself:

And you think Yahoo boys are useless without their money? undecided
Look at it this way, Yahoo boys are average like every other guy without their money, but they have money
you just dont know when to call it quit,first tiwa savage now yahoo boys lol.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Smartb0y:
you just dont know when to call it quit,first tiwa savage now yahoo boys lol.
I have a mind of my own, not to be kissing ass like some redpillers do
If you like let your game be on level 1000, I go smash your babe if I be Yahoo boy
That's the reality
And don't bother calling me a simp, I'm a redpiller!
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2021
luminouz:

Because I didn't agree with him? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: heartofcity12 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.