Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2771903 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
heartofcity12:
Men have been simping for ages. See this grin
I thought that painter was schizophrenic and had mental health problems. I might be wrong, but I think I saw it some years back. Nevertheless, men have been simping for ages.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
I'm learning......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
I thought that painter was schizophrenic and had mental health problems. I might be wrong, but I think I saw it some years back. Nevertheless, men have been simping for ages.

Oh well that’s also a possibility. Just so funny grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
heartofcity12:
Oh well that’s also a possibility. Just so funny grin
Well, simping is a disorder... who knows? grin

#sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
They're all guilty AWALT grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
Well, simping is a disorder... who knows? grin

#sarcasm

No doubt grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
heartofcity12:
oloun grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
I will pretend like I didn't read what you typed. No rational rebuttal was said here; all I saw was a sneaky appeal to morality and my sense of decency.
=======

All I can say is, get your feelings out of this. What makes one a redpiller is different from what makes one a morally upright individual. Don't get me wrong, I am not giving a free pass to immoral acts. Red pill has nothing to do with morality. Red pill is not meant to be a sweet and acceptable thing in its entirety; it is not a must that what you see digests well to your senses and personal ethics. It is not supposed to make you feel good about yourself. Take it for what it is. Be open-minded. You might not agree with someone's morality, but it doesn't disqualify him as a redpiller in the same way that someone with a different religious stance isn't less of a redpiller.

Infact, the word "amoral" doesn't mean "immoral", neither does it mean "moral". It simply means neither moral nor immoral. You can be moral and be redpilled; you can be immoral and be redpilled. Even I that have moral codes I live by can take my feelings out of this and understand this; what is stopping you?

How would you like it if someone integrated his religion (or atheism) and moral values into the red pill and tried to make it a standard for everyone?
Funny, as I was typing this I felt you will feel it's a rebuttal but sorry there just wasn't a better way I could write it to tell you that you really made me understand the matter. Like seriously it wasn't a rebuttal in any form. I've been hearing TRP is amoral but I just couldn't rationalise it but with your post I get it to some extent now. That's just all I'm trying to let you know. And nope I wasn't being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
"Second class simps(artificial redpillars)" are uncouth, violent and mannerless.

They get brutalized with someone they love then turn to the red pill, they read two or three articles of TRP on NL and they don't even care to further their Education in TRP, next thing, without self control they jump from girls to girls with no manners, acting violently, no self control.

Use rude words on strangers, chase every girl they see just to "Test" the red pill, and considering the fact that their red pill Knowledge is weak, they still get hurt and resolve to fighting and hurting weak girls.

I'm telling Alpha males, the natural ones who don't force anything, the real guys in the female world who are heroes and not "trained" alphas, I want you to STOP! stop teaching these people, they are making Nigeria a violent place, they are making girls have this delusional feeling of achievement that they are able to dominate "Alpha males" when in essence they are only dealing with "Trained - Second class alphas"!

When I have a daughter, I want her to deal with either;

1. Natural alphas

Or

2. Natural simps!

I won't take any nonsense if she gets in contact with a second class alpha and gets hurt or injured as a result of the stupidity of "Second class alphas"

Please real alphas, let's stop correcting these simps, being a simp is necessary, stop making them feel hated or bad, it's only causing more problems for us and in the long run, we won't even be able to differentiate real alphas from 'second class violent alphas'.

Ubunja control your boys.

martinez39s

Fvcknigga

Dpsychologist

Well
It is every man for his own
N/B : I just copied this post from the op what The only good u can do for your self is being Wise..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
fattprince:

Funny, as I was typing this I felt you will feel it's a rebuttal but sorry there just wasn't a better way I could write it to tell you that you really made me understand the matter. Like seriously it wasn't a rebuttal in any form. I've been hearing TRP is amoral but I just couldn't rationalise it but with your post I get it to some extent now. That's just all I'm trying to let you know. And nope I wasn't being sarcastic.
Okay. No problem. We move.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
ammoral- for those that are confused, is something that is neither good nor bad, e. g, a gun, if you have a gun of self defense then good, but you have to cause harm on purpose then it's bad so where does leaves the gun =ammoral,.

note:- I fully do not agree with mr Martinez but I respect his opinion.

The child of darkceaser will suffer the consequences of the so called "amorality", imagine wailing about how children Remember only their mothers then now it's time to claim responsible for the consequences your action (the child) now you're claiming amoral, tomorrow we wonder why children choses the mom over their dads when you are not present in their life.
I will not follow the bandwagon because everyone is agreeing to someone's opinion, this is common sense it has nothing to do with morality/immorality.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
If you don’t want to stumble in life, always look life through the eyes of the redpill

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Herbsworks:
If you don’t want to stumble in life, always look life through the eyes of the redpill
When we discover the red pill and choose to grow in red pill knowledge and apply/make it work to your benefit, you will later see reasons to thank "the gods" for discovering the red pill. I have heard Christian redpillers say "thank God for the red pill o." grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
When we discover the red pill and choose to grow in red pill and apply/make to work to your benefit, you will later see reasons to thank "the gods" for discovering the red pill. I have heard Christian redpillers say "thank God for the red pill o." grin
TRP doesn't need to convince you.
its simply your life experience(s).
i find it mind boggling how some deny whats right infront of them.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Herbsworks:

You are wrong. Red pill is cruel and immoral.

Just be nice to men and ladies even it is against your self-interest. Just be yourself. All these alpha and putting yourself first is a scam.

Not all women are like that or have potential to be like that. Just make money and attract them with abundance mindset.

The Red Pill on the title of the thread should be removed.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
ubunja:
lol he's a fan,, I get them wherever I go wherever I share this game. But those Instagram female fans are a little more fun and hilarious. Drop even the most basic of the basic knowledge and they applaud lol

Women embody the game. Take it to them.

A lot of men (including the ones here) are not ready.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
TRP doesn't need to convince you.
its simply your life experience(s).
i find it mind boggling how some deny whats right infront of them.

You are just wasting your time.

For the men, just tell them the socially acceptable normie crap of making money, finding a good wife and living happily ever after. The high number of likes you will get says a lot. The thread is already moving in that direction.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wow, mordern women, someone's wife

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Skepticus:

You are just wasting your time.

For the men, just tell them the socially acceptable normie crap of making money, finding a good wife and living happily ever after. The high number of likes you will get says a lot. The thread is already moving in that direction.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lolzzzz Hypergamy makes women delusional and entitled brats, grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2021

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2021

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
MJBOLT:
grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
During the weekend I went to visit my elder sister. As I sat down to watch movies, my little niece of 10 years old came to me and asked me to please help her draw some things for her assignment. I refused and told her to do it herself. The next thing this little girl did was to start crying hoping to manipulate me to help her grin

I was shocked cos as little as she is she already knows how to manipulate emotionally. I got angry and told her to shut up. To my amazement she stopped crying, picked up her pen and began to draw. She stopped crying cos she knew that her manipulation couldn’t work on me.

Apart from some men falling prey to women manipulation, they also fall prey to their kids manipulation which is why a lot of father are under the control of their kids. This generation will keep churning out irresponsible children cos parents (mostly fathers) have lost grip and control over their children.

When men slept, women came and sow tares in the heart of their children against their fathers. Wake up fathers and take charge.

Love & Light

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
neyoohhh:
I had two friends back then in my days in Nigeria with two distinct personality's.

One was a chronic womaniser who relished in everything that brought instant pleasures, the other ..............
thanks so much for this brother,I think I'm more of the laid back guy although I take actions but I still feel I could do more.
Chasing women na stress for me abeg,sex to me is even overhyped although I do indulge occasionally just for the fun of it cause women always come around but promiscuity?? Nope for me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
neyoohhh:
Young men, do not waste your youth chasing women and sex. Focus on building your self.
A quick reality check for you;
If your muscle mass, networth, soft and hard skills and general knowledge haven't improved in the last 1 year of joining the redpill, you're simply wasting time and possibly your life.
As you grow older it gets harder to right the mistakes in your youth.
On fvcking point!

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
heartofcity12:

Van Gogh is a famous painter bro...

One of the few renaissance painters that surpassed themselves at that period.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Herbsworks:
During the weekend I went to visit my elder sister. As I sat down to watch movies, my little niece of 10 years old came to me and asked me to please help her draw some things for her assignment. I refused and told her to do it herself. The next thing this little girl did was to start crying hoping to manipulate me to help her grin

I was shocked cos as little as she is she already knows how to manipulate emotionally. I got angry and told her to shut up. To my amazement she stopped crying, picked up her pen and began to draw. She stopped crying cos she knew that her manipulation couldn’t work on me.

Apart from some men falling prey to women manipulation, they also fall prey to their kids manipulation which is why a lot of father are under the control of their kids. This generation will keep churning out irresponsible children cos parents (mostly fathers) have lost grip and control over their children.

When men slept, women came and sow tares in the heart of their children against their fathers. Wake up fathers and take charge.

Love & Light
Damn. This is pure gold.

Shows exactly what I said earlier...women are like children. They respect men who are not afraid to cut their bullshiit. That your niece already tried that stuff with someone and it worked and she continued it.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
neyoohhh:
I had two friends back then in my days in Nigeria with two distinct personality's.

One was a chronic womaniser who relished in everything that brought instant pleasures, the other was laid back and spent a lot of time reading motivational books but not acting on them.

I remember correctly how I used to advise the womaniser guy to chill and start planning for his future. This guy would dismiss the advice and continued living recklessly, you know the usual weed smoking hyper sexual types. Year's down the line, I heard he's still stuck in the same situation and completely broke and broken. I bet no woman is capping for him now.

The second guy story turned out a bit different. He spent too much time reading motivational books without much action. This delayed his progress and he went through hell before finally putting what he's learnt together. He's in a much better place now, however he could have gotten much better results faster.

If you've been studying the redpill and your biggest problem in life is chasing women and having unscrupulous sex all over the place at the expense of your bigger life goals, you haven't figured out life yet and still don't understand the redpill.

The moral of this story as it applies to the redpill. The redpill knowledge isn't where the real work is. It's in what you do with your little time here on earth.

Young men, do not waste your youth chasing women and sex. Focus on building your self.

If your muscle mass, networth, soft and hard skills and general knowledge haven't improved in the last 1 year of joining the redpill, you're simply wasting time and possibly your life.

Men of low virtue like my friend usually end up as failure's because they lack the focus to sustain the discipline required to overcome the challenges of life.

Over zealous men waste too much effort on learning as opposed to acting.

Don't be those guy's!

one of my guy na the both cheesy first it was a womaniser for many years ND leta change to the motivational reader still ain't put it in work tho cry

Taking action is the biggest great thing I don do so far..........I told myself either I Die.Rich or die trying, now I'm a full-time trader
I'm still very young and I don't give AF about girls and I'm still fvckin tho but I don't have time for female useless game or shit test undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Please I need opinions on an issue, not insults.

I'm seeking to get married soon, so I recently got into a relationship with this lady I've been talking to last year. I helped her get a job in Lagos and she came over. Her parents paid her rent and thanked me. Since I've always wanted to date her (good girl, virgin, and beautiful) I used the opportunity to ask her out since she now has a job here in Lagos.

She accepted but have me a tough time accepting because of difference in church denomination. I had to assure her that it won't be a problem when we get married, though she had always made her stand clear since we first met.

The issue now is this - yesterday she was telling me how some guy from her hometown got her number and was trying to ask for her hand in marriage and all that. She went on to tell me how he's old and can't put his words together bla! bla! bla! I began to whyne her that she's a hot cake and everyone will always want her and I fully understand that.

After all the praises I was giving her on how people live things of value like her, she sent a VN telling me stop it that she was just telling me how late marriage affects even men too and I should stop making her the subject of the discussion, that she knows what she wants and when she sees what she wants, she will go for it.

I played that part like 5 times already. We are in a relationship, why would she say that. Am I not what she wants physically? I've just been asking myself since yesterday. Throughout our friendship, I've never bothered to ask her what her ideal man is but she has said how she dated cute guys previously but couldn't move further because they lacked in character. Sincerely, I'm just an average guy physically, calm, introvert and funny.

I'm still asking myself if I am just a stop-gap plan. Been thinking of gradually leaving the relationship. We aren't even 2 months in.

SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU. SHE'S PAMPERING YOU ONLY BECAUSE YOU GOT HER A JOB. BUT IT WON'T LAST.
WE ALL KNOW THAT A WOMAN WHO WANTS YOU WILL MAKE EXCUSES TO BE WITH YOU.
IF SHE'S GIVING YOU REASONS WHY IT CAN'T WORK, LIKE CHURCH DENOMINATIONS AND OTHER NONSENSE, SHE'S NOT INTERESTED AND WILL NEVER BE.

THERE ARE OVER 100 MILLION WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY. AT LEAST 1 MILLION ADULT WOMEN RESIDE WITHIN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE. DON'T LET ONE PERSON FUC UP YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE A BIG MAN. NEVER LET GO OF THIS MINDSET.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Herbsworks:
Few days before she left to her village for traditional wedding, this lady stayed with my neighbor wh*ring around. She did what she did cos she needed to enjoy her singlehood cos someone somewhere has already made her believe that he’s nothing without her.

LET'S NOT TALK LIKE KIDS, PLEASE.

SHE'S NOT DOING IT BECAUSE "SHE WANTS TO ENJOY HER SINGLEHOOD".

NO MATTER HOW MANY MEN SHE SLEEPS WITH A WEEK TO HER WEDDING, NOTHING WILL STOP HER FROM CONTINUING HER BANGING SPREE DURING MARRIAGE.

MEN WILL CHEAT BECAUSE THEY'RE HØRNY OR TO COUNT SCORES. FOR THIS, A MAN HAS TO PUT IN A LOT OF WORK, OR HAVE MONEY, OR HAVE GAME.
WOMEN WILL CHEAT SIMPLY BECAUSE THERE'S AN ENDLESS LIST OF MEN AVAILABLE FOR HER TO JUST "CHOOSE" FROM AT ANYTIME. SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO ANY WORK AT ALL.
WILL THIS IN MIND, A CARELESS WOMAN WILL ALWAYS SLEEP AROUND UNTIL HER LAST DAY ON EARTH NO MATTER HOW MUCH SEX SHE HAS HAD WHILE UNMARRIED.

AS LONG AS THERE'S AN ENDLESS SUPPLY OF TOASTERS WHO WILL EVEN PAY HER AND SHOWER HER GIFTS AND PRAISES JUST FOR HER TIME, SHE CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY LOYALTY. FORGET IT.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
neyoohhh:

One was a chronic womaniser who relished in everything that brought instant pleasures, the other was laid back and spent a lot of time reading motivational books but not acting on them.

I remember correctly how I used to advise the womaniser guy to chill and start planning for his future. This guy would dismiss the advice and continued living recklessly, you know the usual weed smoking hyper sexual types. Year's down the line, I heard he's still stuck in the same situation and completely broke and broken. I bet no woman is capping for him now.

The second guy story turned out a bit different. He spent too much time reading motivational books without much action. This delayed his progress and he went through hell before finally putting what he's learnt together. He's in a much better place now, however he could have gotten much better results faster.

If you've been studying the redpill and your biggest problem in life is chasing women and having unscrupulous sex all over the place at the expense of your bigger life goals, you haven't figured out life yet and still don't understand the redpill.

The moral of this story as it applies to the redpill. The redpill knowledge isn't where the real work is. It's in what you do with your little time here on earth.

Men of low virtue like my friend usually end up as failure's because they lack the focus to sustain the discipline required to overcome the challenges of life.

Over zealous men waste too much effort on learning as opposed to acting.

Don't be those guy's!

Bless you for this....
Redpill is more about self improvement than female hypergamy but reverse is wah most guys post here claiming Redpillers..
The knowledge of redpill is not to get more women,but to be free of thier manipulations..

I see most guys here thinking an Alpha is the guy get most girls...Sex has been so overrated in this society that All men are trying to increase thier body counts just to be accepted as an Alpha or a Redpiller,so indirectly they simp most times just to get the tag...
An Alpha is the one who doesn't need a woman to be happy..Why? Bkos he is too busy thinking about his life and how to improve himself...He wants women tho but doesn't need them...
I saw a thread about depression and a guy posted on how he has sex multiple times a month and masturbates multiple times a day but he is depressed,broke and not happy with his life...But am sure he goes around claiming alpha or redpiller,bashing other guys as simps like most guys here do just to feel good about himself Kos he has a higher body count than them.....
When we center all our discussion on this thread on women alone then we are indirectly Simping,women have always been this way and nothing will change that...
Let's bring in more talks about self Respect,self improvement,Becoming the best version of yourself and all that stuff that makes us improve as Men...
The world is against Us

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Afrobasic(m), Matrix137(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.