Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2772137 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Regex:

All just to find out if she's cheating... Na uh... If she wants to get bleeped in the ass, idc tbh, I DNA test my kids
As in ehnn grin
All this stress just because of something no man can control...
I'll pass wink
Who cares what they do with their lives...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:

I know some people will read this and still not grasp. I know some people will still think I am supporting immorality or that I am immoral or claiming to be immoral.
one question..
Someone having unprotected sex with a wh0re, getting her pregnant and then walking away from the child saying he's not ready yet and still comes here to complain of how men nowadays are weak/beta/simps ( of which one of the reason for this is the absence of fathers in children's life) Does this indicate "Redpill is amoral" or Pure Hypocrisy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Regex: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Zabiboy:

As in ehnn grin
I'll pass wink

Omo, I have made peace with the fact that any woman can and will cheat whether or not she "loves" me. The only thing I need to do is save myself from the consequences. If she wants to cheat no problem. But all my pikin go do DNA test, anyone weh no be my own, my name will not be on the child's birth certificate and I will sue her.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Regex:

Omo, I have made peace with the fact that any woman can and will cheat whether or not she "loves"\ me.
FULLSTOP..
it still shocks me when people want to /think they can control women....
We have our lives, they have theirs... We live ours, they live theirs... If you're into anything with them, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Do DNA, move on

Simple and short

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2021
Zabiboy:

one question..
Someone having unprotected sex with a wh0re, getting her pregnant and then walking away from the child saying he's not ready yet and still comes here to complain of how men nowadays are weak/beta/simps ( of which one of the reason for this is the absence of fathers in children's life) Does this indicate "Redpill is amoral" or Pure Hypocrisy?
I want give you an answer, but just clear one thing so that I don't wrongly assume. What do you mean by 'does it indicate "redpill is amoral?' ?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SweetVibe: 11:33am On Oct 26, 2021
emmaodet:

Bro, learn to face your fears.
You can’t stop any woman, I mean any woman from cheating no matter how good you are in bed.
Instead of trying to pressure yourself to perform so as to impress a lady, you better put yourself in a position of abundance. You will be more relaxed in that position.
Be in a position where a woman will be the one trying to bang the shit out of you.
You also said something about your friend banging a general’s wife.
You actually think the general is a simp?
For every rich guy’s lady a broke struggling man bangs, I can assure you the rich dude is banging 20 of the broke guys women.
We only celebrate banging rich/powerful mens’ women because it looks like a dream come true.
To guys doing well, it is normal sleeping with struggling guys babes, it’s nothing new.
Barcelona beating Getafe is normal but Getafe beating Barcelona will be a news because it is not expected. Subtle jabs would be thrown at Barca because despite their huge salaries, caliber of players and big transfer payments, a low level club is still beating them.
It’s nothing new bro.
For every one lady a struggling guy sleeps with, a rich guy would have done 20 of it.
You are a wise guy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Zabiboy:

As in ehnn grin
I'll pass wink
Though the guy's method is legit, but I too can't stress myself over "women matter." After swallowing the red pill, there are things I don't bother to control or stress myself over.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:38am On Oct 26, 2021
@Zabiboy

Clarify for me or should I just give my answer right away?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Zabiboy: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
I want give you an answer, but just clear one thing so that I don't wrongly assume. What do you mean by 'does it indicate "redpill is amoral?' ?
Someone on this thread posted that story ( as his story). And people hailed him for looking out for his best interest.. some of us cautioned him that the best thing to do was to use a condom/protection if he wasnt ready to have a child... the next thing i saw was "Redpill is amoral" everywhere on the thread... So i'm asking is there anything in that story that indicates redpill being amoral? Cz it seems many people just relate anything to "redpill is amoral"

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Zabiboy:

Someone on this thread posted that story ( as his story). And people hailed him for looking out for his best interest.. And some of us cautioned him that the best thing to do was to use a condom/protection if he wasnt ready to have a child... And the next thing i saw was "Redpill is amoral" everywhere on the thread... So i'm asking is there anything in that story that indicates redpill being amoral? Cz it seems many people just relate anything to "redpill is amoral"
Oh, I get your point. I remember that story.

One of the whorès the guy (DarkCeasar) usually sleeps with got pregnant even when that wasn't the plan, as mutually agreed. He was surprised to hear the girl telling him of the pregnancy and he stated it clearly again that he was not ready to be a father. He then told the girl to shift it to her serious boyfriend, and he came to share screenshots of the chat and declared that a simp is about to father his child.

Now, people came with their moral cap to condemn the guy for wickedly making another man a victim of paternity fraud. Some even went as far as claiming that such moral shortcoming disqualified him as a redpiller. One (who earlier claimed that he enjoyed fûcking girls while having them call their boyfriends) even insinuated that the guy should consider the serious boyfriend. grin Some redpillers then jumped in and said that such act (pining his baby on another man) might be immoral, but it doesn't disqualify him from being a redpiller since the red pill is amoral. Though I think making another man a victim of paternity fraud in this way is morally reprehensible (I wouldn't do that to anyone), but such doesn't make one less of a redpiller.

That was where the saying of "red pill is amoral" came in. Redpillers even pointed out that the phenomenon of "alpha fùcks, beta bùcks" was at play here, with the intention of the guy this time around. The people who said "red pill is amoral" were not necessarily saying his act was okay and acceptable.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
^^^

Relative to the red pill, were there things he could have done better? Yep! Obviously.

Cc Zabiboy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herbsworks: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Girlfriend gives award to his boyfriend grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6820797/rsust-sug-official-awards-boyfriend

This is how it’s supposed to be. Men are the prize

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
How many of you alpha mails have gotten an award for loyalty in your lives? grin
See, being loyal isn't simpin.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Think4Myself:

I have a mind of my own, not to be kissing ass like some redpillers do
If you like let your game be on level 1000, I go smash your babe if I be Yahoo boy
That's the reality
And don't bother calling me a simp, I'm a redpiller!

If you think for yourself

Fvvck off this thread!

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Raalsalghul:

This is just the way to go.

I see no sense confronting a cheating partner under the guise of "just suspicion".

There is no sense confronting a cheating woman. I have learnt that from experience.
If am confronting her, it will be with the evidence.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
ma373733:
If you think for yourself

Fvvck off this thread!
Let the guy be. Person wey disagree with you, disagree with you. Finally, whether he is right or wrong, there is nothing wrong in thinking for himself. It is a journey, we all get there with time with time.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
WesternOligarch:
How many of you alpha mails have gotten an award for loyalty in your lives? grin
See, beig loyal isn't simpin.
Congrats to you.

Lack of knowledge is your problem sha grin

How is simping related to loyalty? :O

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
emmaodet:
Bro, learn to face your fears.
You can’t stop any woman, I mean any woman from cheating no matter how good you are in bed.
Instead of trying to pressure yourself to perform so as to impress a lady, you better put yourself in a position of abundance. You will be more relaxed in that position.
Be in a position where a woman will be the one trying to bang the shit out of you.
You also said something about your friend banging a general’s wife.
You actually think the general is a simp?
For every rich guy’s lady a broke struggling man bangs, I can assure you the rich dude is banging 20 of the broke guys women.
We only celebrate banging rich/powerful mens’ women because it looks like a dream come true.
To guys doing well, it is normal sleeping with struggling guys babes, it’s nothing new.

Barcelona beating Getafe is normal but Getafe beating Barcelona will be a news because it is not expected. Subtle jabs would be thrown at Barca because despite their huge salaries, caliber of players and big transfer payments, a low level club is still beating them.
It’s nothing new bro.
For every one lady a struggling guy sleeps with, a rich guy would have done 20 of it.
10 bottles of whatever drink you take for you for this stellar posit.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
ma373733:

If you dont think for yourself

Fvvck off this thread!

Corrected cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Zabiboy:
FULLSTOP..
it still shocks me when people want to /think they can control women....
We have our lives, they have theirs... We live ours, they live theirs... If you're into anything with them, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Do DNA, move on
Simple and short
Bro you are wise.
On the issue of control, I spelt out my personal definition earlier (having desired overwhelming influence on her that makes for healthy family dynamics). Trust me it is indeed hopeless to "strain out a gnat and swallow a camel". grin
Wisdom of a truth is profitable to direct. The number 1 thing a lot of us men lack.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
Let the guy be. Person wey disagree with you, disagree with you. Finally, whether he is right or wrong, there is nothing wrong in thinking for himself. It is a journey, we all get there with time with time.

Everybody is right sha grin
Even the greatest fool doesn't agree he's foolish. No be lie sha
Proverbs: 13. 10. Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
Nobody knows all however we are all good in different aspects of TRP there are some aspects or topics of TRP skepticus might be good at and there are some aspect capslock is good and there are some aspect Martinez is good in there are some aspect even kingOG is surprisingly good at there are some DEMZEE is good at there are some undercover is good at especially the Machiavellian aspect what about ubunja he's quite good at gaming caveadullam my oga is also drops bombshell at some topics

Why are some of us better in some topic than the other? to me it's because of our upbringing, environment, experience and knowledge we have from books and all that .
Sometimes being in a herd is or pride or pack is Better .

Sometimes group thinking is the way to go . however a well aligned and articulated opinions with facts and figures are welcomed here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
WesternOligarch:
See, being loyal isn't simpin.

Congrats bro

What's simping bro?

Who said being loyal is simping?

Point is ,why are you loyal? What's your motive?

TRP tells you to put yourself first in your dealings.
If loyalty is what I know it takes to get what I want done I'll be loyal na grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Think4Myself:

I was speaking from the perspective of an undergraduate where A lot of people are doing Yahoo

And I am telling you from the perspective of a hardcore Redpiller that on a worst day a Yahoo boy has nothing. Absolutely nothing on a TRUE Redpiller that knows his onions talk more of a normal day....

Yahoo boys are pathological SIMPs. The use money and the illusions it brings to cover up their shortcomings and SIMPlicity.

Without money most Yahoo boys are glorified Weaklings when it cames to women...

Those entities stand no chance against a TRUE Redpiller.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
ma373733:
Everybody is right sha grin

Even the greatest fool doesn't agree he's foolish. No be lie sha

Proverbs: 13. 10. Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom.
Nobody knows all however we are all good in different aspects of TRP there are some aspects or topics of TRP skepticus might be good at and there are some aspect capslock is good and there are some aspect Martinez is good in there are some aspect even kingOG is surprisingly good at there are some DEMZEE is good at there are some undercover is good at especially the Machiavellian aspect what about ubunja he's quite good at gaming caveadullam my oga is also drops bombshell at some topics

Why are some of us better in some topic than the other? to me it's because of our upbringing, environment, experience and knowledge we have from books and all that .
Sometimes being in a herd is or pride or pack is Better .in

Sometimes group thinking is the way to go . however a well aligned and articulated opinions with facts and figures is welcomed here.
I like this. I have said this over and over in the past. Iron sharpens iron. This why we all gather to have discussions and share perspectives so as to come to a better conclusion. Of course, at times, we may not get it right or we may have logical lapses, but it doesn't take anything away from us since all round perfection is impossible. We grow in the red pill by helping others by sharing, contributing and having honest and mature discussions.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tonnyray:
10 bottles of whatever drink you take for you for this stellar posit.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NYCnextStop(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Herbsworks:
During my Simping Days:

This incident made me stop chasing women and spending on them cos it made me realize that if a woman doesn’t want you all your efforts, gifts, money towards her will be taken for granted.

Some years ago I had a crush on a coursemate of mine after we had graduated. Noticed she started drawing closer to me but I wasn’t redpilled armed to know how to manage the situation so I simped. She was into modeling at that time so I took it upon myself to become her manager. I hooked her up with few modeling gigs even tho she wasn’t paid I sometimes footed her bills to attend the events. I managed her to an extent that her pictures was on some Nigerian newspapers. I did all these cos I thought doing them will buy her heart and make her love me angry

We became so close that we could chat and call from morning till night without being bored. She showed signs of green light but I was so foolish to think being nice to a woman will make her reciprocate my feelings towards her.

While I was doing all these I was struggling financially. I took the bull by the horn and asked her out which she rejected :- when I asked her her reason for rejecting me she said she needed someone that is a hustler and someone that can take care of her luxury desire (meaning someone that is financially capable).

As a simp I thought maybe I could stay as a friend maybe one day she would change her mind. But she never did cos I kept asking her every year for 4 years and she kept giving me the same answer. So I got angry and blocked her on all platforms. A friend of mine asked her why she rejected me cos he knows her cos we’re all course mates. Her response was that it came as a shock to her cos she has taken me as a friend and brother grin

Fast forward to few years later I got a job in one of the telecom companies and I noticed she started drawing closer to me. What gave me the mind to cut all ties with her then was when she posted a guy on dreadlocks and tattoos on her WhatsApp status with the writeup “MCW my padi, the only one that understands me” Hahaha. So while I was doing church boy and a good guy, she wanted a badboy with dreads and tattoos. I wasn’t surprised cos her ex was a yahoo boy in the south.

But my question was why has she started finding me attractive now that she feels I have a good job?? She was 24 then and she’s 28years now and time is no longer on her side. Now she wants to use me as her retirement plan after whoring around and giving her best years to “bad boys”. She is currently dating a guy that I’m too sure she’s the one that choose him which confirms the statement that men should allow women chose them and not the other way round. It’s really true that alpha bleeps and beta bucks.

Now I’m the one doing shakara for her. And I have noticed that whenever I reply her messages it’s as if she has found salvation ; she now calls me fine boy and Abuja big boy cheesy grin

I am going to share more, and how I changed from being a good boy to a redpiller after reading Ubunja posts and my sexcapade as an Abuja bachelor using he redpill grin
Whatever you do, please try and shag the bitch and drop her like the trash she is coz she belongs to the streets

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
I like this. I have said this over and over in the past. Iron sharpens iron. This why we all gather to have discussions and share perspectives so as to come to a better conclusion. Of course, at times, we may not get it right or we may have logical lapses, but it doesn't take anything away from us since all round perfection is impossible. We grow in the red pill by helping others by sharing, contributing and having honest and mature discussions.

Exactly my point! ....
Not coming here spitting thrash about thinking for myself like everything you knew today fell from heaven grin

Everything we think we know today we learnt it from people just less than 5% is our own personal observations which sometimes someone else might have known .

Every knowledge we have today are built from previous knowledge we have because the previous knowledge helps us to understand or decode the new knowledge that being passed
Someone who is in let's say jss2 tho they they have little knowledge about equations yet if you start teaching them calculus it will be really difficult to for them to understand infact they won't understand it unless you start from the basics of simple quadratic equations they'll need to know before going to calculus which is tiring grin

I just tire.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:

Exactly my point! ....
Not coming here spitting thrash about thinking for myself like everything you knew today fell from heaven grin

Everything we think we know today we learnt it from people just less than 5% is our own personal observations which sometimes someone else might have known .

Every knowledge we have today are built from previous knowledge we have because the previous knowledge helps us to understand or decode the new knowledge that being passed
Someone who is in let's say jss2 tho they they have little knowledge about equations yet if you start teaching them calculus it will be really difficult to for them to understand infact they won't understand it unless you start from the basics of simple quadratic equations they'll need to know before going to calculus which is tiring grin

I just tire

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Martinez39s:
RED PILL IS AMORAL (for those who are yet to understand or who haven't done their due diligence on this aspect).

The fact that the red pill is amoral is a pure truth and a very basic and simple fact of the red pill, very basic and simple as the concept of hypergamy. It is what it is, deal with it. As a result, this is something that redpillers are expected to know and aptly understand. The amoral nature of the red pill has been said repeatedly since the red pill has been preached here and anywhere else; however, it is no surprise to see folks, who haven't done their due diligence (on what the red pill is about) but decided to join the fray and talk as they please for whatever reason, expose their ignorance of this fact. This laspe is usually how we spot know the babes and wannabe redpillers, and separate them from true redpillers (especially the intelligent ones). Worse, these babes and wannabes scoff at this and act like the amoral nature of the red pill is something redpillers pulled out of thin air to justify immoral acts (whereas no one is justifying anything, and the proclamation of the red pill's amoral nature is a fact).

When redpillers say the red pill is amoral, they are not saying it with ulterior motives as the ignorant ones would like to think... redpillers say it because it is simply what it is. Let's look at simple analogies and some mistakes emotional and/or unintelligent/ignorant folks keep making:

[1] The red pill is amoral as much as Mathematics is amoral. Both bodies of knowledge have nothing to do with morality; they only discuss a certain aspect of reality and concepts, nothing more or less. Morality is irrelevant and doesn't matter to these bodies of knowledge; same as personal ethics and religious beliefs. Also, what it takes to be a true and good Mathematician has nothing to do one's moral compass. The moral shortcomings of a professor of Mathematics do make him less of a good and qualified Mathematician. The moral uprightness of a professor of Mathematics doesn't make him a better or more qualified mathematician. The same applies to the red pill and redpillers, but some are ignorant or so slow in the head to grasp this simple thing.

[2] (a) Just like with the red pill, one recognising and admitting that Mathematics is amoral doesn't say anything about one's moral compass. Such acknowledgement doesn't mean that one is justifying or giving a pass to immoral actions and it doesn't in anyway convey that good Mathematicians are amoral or wicked individuals; such acknowledgement doesn't mean one is amoral or that Mathematicians should do away with their moral compass. Such acknowledgement is purely an intellectual matter; this should be simple to those with an average IQ who did their due diligence, yet we see people being foolish and slow in comprehending. A good Christian who is a qualified Mathematician can admit that Mathematics is amoral (and not concerned with religion) as a matter of fact; such declaration doesn't mean he has turned his back on his moral values (and religious beliefs). To know a redpiller's or Mathematician's moral values, you have to ask him instead of foolishly judging it from the amoral nature of these bodies of language and their acknowledgement of this.

(b) when we say the red pill has nothing to do with one's religious views and that it doesn't matter to the red pill what religion you belong to, everyone understands and no one foolishly acts like this is an encouragement and justification for atheism and impiety; everyone understands, somehow, that both the religious (of various religions) and irreligious can be redpillers. However, when we say the red pill is amoral and your morality doesn't matter to the red pill, people get emotional and daft and can't understand what is being communicated. All of a sudden, they can't fathom that people of various moral compasses can be redpillers; they can't grasp that those who don't share their moral compass can be redpillers as well. What do you expect from ignorant and emotional folks?

(3) Red pill doesn't say you should be moral, neither does it say you should be immoral. Red pill is not, in anyway or extent, a moral creed; it has no business with morality... just like Mathematics. Your morality (just like your religion and personal ethics) is your personal luggage/race as far as red pill and red pill discussions are concerned; also, they shouldn't be flaunted or imposed on anyone during a red pill discussion... it makes no sense in an amoral terrain. Morality is not a requirement for being a redpiller and being a redpiller doesn't mean you must be amoral or immoral. While morality (just like religion) is an important aspect of human life, let us learn to step out of our feelings and separate moral issues from red pill issues, just as we have successfully separated religious issues from red pill issues here.

Don't try to integrate your morality (or religion and personal ethics) into the red pill; don't bend the red to suit your personal taste. Instead, make peace with the red pill and let the red pill be the red pill. I understand that red pill and its nature can make one uncomfortable and it may seem hateful and dysfunctional to the modern mind, hence the need for some to "intervene" and bend it to one's taste and desired flavour.

typing...
Now I understand what amoral means. That means a thief that doesn't let people manipulate him doesn't make him less of a redpiller since they are two distinct factors. I get it. It's like me a Christian and a redpiller feeling a guy that doesn't want to get married but want to be an irresponsible baby daddy could still be a redpiller. Like the storey someone told several months ago about his friend dad that doesn't take any responsibilities at home but spend on women let's assume he doesn't spend and even play the game that after fvcking them he still collects from them both in cash and kind. Then he is definitely redpilled.
Thanks for the insight. I totally get it now.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
fattprince:

Now I understand what amoral means. That means a thief that doesn't let people manipulate him doesn't make him less of a redpiller since they are two distinct factors. I get it. It's like me a Christian and a redpiller feeling a guy that doesn't want to get married but want to be an irresponsible baby daddy could still be a redpiller. Like the storey someone told several months ago about his friend dad that doesn't take any responsibilities at home but spend on women let's assume he doesn't spend and even play the game that after fvcking them he still collects from them both in cash and kind. Then he is definitely redpilled.
Thanks for the insight. I totally get it now.
I will pretend like I didn't read what you typed. No rational rebuttal was said here; all I saw was a sneaky appeal to morality and my sense of decency.
=======

All I can say is, get your feelings out of this. What makes one a redpiller is different from what makes one a morally upright individual. Don't get me wrong, I am not giving a free pass to immoral acts. Red pill has nothing to do with morality. Red pill is not meant to be a sweet and acceptable thing in its entirety; it is not a must that what you see digests well to your senses and personal ethics. It is not supposed to make you feel good about yourself. Take it for what it is. Be open-minded. You might not agree with someone's morality, but it doesn't disqualify him as a redpiller in the same way that someone with a different religious stance isn't less of a redpiller.

Infact, the word "amoral" doesn't mean "immoral", neither does it mean "moral". It simply means neither moral nor immoral. You can be moral and be redpilled; you can be immoral and be redpilled. Even I that have moral codes I live by can take my feelings out of this and understand this; what is stopping you?

How would you like it if someone integrated his religion (or atheism) and moral values into the red pill and tried to make it a standard for everyone?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Men have been simping for ages. See this grin

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (2216) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.