Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795325 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
posty56:
I went to that thread on Twitter, white women were shaming do caprio for not dating ladies older than 25, women are something else, so u want am to date old used hag like you, aren't the women that his Dating old enough, imagine one kept saying that a female brain hasn't fully matured until the age of 25! grin, grin grin, but a male brain of 18 is old enough to fight war abi .

P. S:- I don't think bezos is jealous dude probably knows she's in for the money, as far the woman satisfy whatever fantasy of his, I think he's cool.

P . S. S:- omo una see that Jeff boy $500 million yatcht? money good oo.

Please can you post the link to that thread?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
fattprince:

Nope. Nothing at all.
I'm so going to shock my family and the world because I've always been seen as the good boy that is waiting to get some money and pau get married. I've been giving them hint but sadly nobody is listening or taking me serious.

Swears bro we're the same, they are seeing as this cool quiet mummy's boy, my mom said she wants me to settle down early so that I can give her grandchildren, the look on my face was priceless but she no notice.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
temi1290:

Please can you post the link to that thread?
I don't know how to share on nairaland, just go to Jeff bezos Twitter page , see the Twitter account read the thread, you go just tire.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dabronze(m): 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Herbsworks:
If you can’t bring out her slutty side then don’t wife her cos someone else is enjoying that side of her.
How do you believe those people that want to settle down with a good girl when they have been brain washed by their religious leaders to always make their woman to have a happy home and you are saying all this hope you are not looking for another wahala ?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
CaveAdullam:

1. Life's a game, and anything to win that game is welcomed. But the problem is the resultant effect it will have in the long term, not only on you but on others. Since humans are avaricious they will step on toes, do whatever it takes whether good or bad in order to secure their personal gains. That's why it is expedient everyone knows the game and protect themselves, however, impossible!

2. As far as politics is concerned, you must be machiavellic, appealing to the sensibilities of the masses in order to secure their votes. Even if you're 'redpilled' you must talk and act bluepill. Ditto for spheres outside politics.

3. Aside politics, respect is not a commodity thrown around. Respect is based on meritocracy and not on reproductive advantages or disadvantages.

The cost of pregnancy is high for women, same way the cost of securing that pregnancy in a woman is difficult for a man. Look:

A. He expend resources in getting the woman.

B. Once the woman becomes pregnant he must expend his resources in ensuring that the woman and the unborn child are safe all through the gestation period.

C. He ensures that the child and the woman are safe, provided with all the basic necessities required for healthy living until old age with little to no assistance. Remember: since he wants to spread his genes by siring many children, he must expend a myriad of resources.

D. The risk of pregnancy is high quite alright. But mortality rate during pregnancy has seriously decrease over the years. However, the economic and social status of men is still at the low. More men are still at the bottom of life, and it is their responsibility to take care of the family regardless of any condition.

The risk of pregnancy ends in less than 12 months, there's even birth spacing making it more easier for women.

4. You don't fix women into any position because they are women by default. Whatever will make a position---political, social, economic, cultural becomes effective is dependent on the calibre of person occupying it, and that person must be competent, accountable, productive, creative, brilliant, and not necessarily because that person is a male or female. Ouch! Wait, what if men are the ones high in such demands?

5. Almost all spaces, if not all is open for free entry. No unique opportunity is left solely for men at all, it is a game of competition and all are free to play. The winners takes the trophy.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LordAdam16: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
posty56:
I went to that thread on Twitter, white women were shaming do caprio for not dating ladies older than 25, women are something else, so u want am to date old used hag like you, aren't the women that his Dating old enough, imagine one kept saying that a female brain hasn't fully matured until the age of 25! grin, grin grin, but a male brain of 18 is old enough to fight war abi .

Twitter is a cesspit.

P. S:- I don't think bezos is jealous dude probably knows she's in for the money, as far the woman satisfy whatever fantasy of his, I think he's cool.

Pretty sure Bezos isn't. His Twitter comment was tongue-in-cheek.

Virtually everyone has crushes. We just found very publicly that Ms. Lauren has a crush on DiCaprio.

I'm not sure what the circus is about besides the PDA. Or why many are reading much into it. It's Leonardo DiCaprio. Star of the pop culture classic, Titanic. It's not just his pretty face. Dude is ridiculously talented with movies like The Revenant, The Great Gatsby, Wolf of Wall Street, and Inception.

DiCaprio belongs on a short exclusive list of celebrity heartthrobs western women fawn over. George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, Keanu Reeves are a few of the other names on this list.

I don't know if folks are conversant with the Freebie List. It's a thing in western relationships where either or both parties have a short list of popular crushes, usu. celebrities, they can cheat with. If Lauren never told Bezos who's on her list, he knows now. Caucasians are generally open about this sort of thing.

Grimes and Elon broke up, but I'm certain she had (and still has) crushes. She just wouldn't swoon over them in a public meet because of her background. Lauren in comparison is new to this whole famous people meet-up thing.

Even then anyone can look up Tiffany Haddish R-rated shout out to Leonardo DiCaprio; or Charlize Theron and Michael B Jordan (despite a 12 year age gap) on The Ellen Degeneres Show; or the eye-popping flirting between Kate Mara and Craig Ferguson even though the latter was married at the time.

Salma Hayek is married to France's third richest person Pinault and has a crush on Eminem. She was swooning when they met at the Oscars.

If there's anything to takeaway from this, it's that women (and men) do not become immune to the charm of non-partners because they enter a committed relationship or exchange vows. Honest question for those who have "partners". If Jason Momoa or Chris Hemsworth were to wink at your girl; how certain are you that her Grand Canyon wouldn't get flooded?

P . S. S:- omo una see that Jeff boy $500 million yatcht? money good oo.

Not a fan of ultra-expensive sailing yachts. I think the Arab Sheikhs got the megayacht (and entire luxury transport) game on lock.

You take one look at Azzam and you know it'd take something special to top that.

Caucasian elite (with the exception of Russian oligarchs) are unrivalled in their property holdings and art collections. The Crazy Rich Asians aren't loud on the global stage, but they live like demi-gods. African elites are still infants in the game.

Waiting to see Musk's response to Bezos' taking delivery next year. Getting Tesla-Edison vibes from their feud. Hopefully, he commissions an exploration vessel like Allen did with the Octopus and Kjell is doing with the REV.

-Lord

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
When hopes and desires are gone, fear dies also. When one is free from all attachments the "the dweller in the body' (soul) will remain calm while the body performs it daily duty and will be unstained by sins, as is the lotus leaf by the water of the tank.

Our real work and life is what we think.

#emotional_detachment #redpillislife

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
LordAdam16:

Twitter is a cesspit.

Pretty sure Bezos isn't. His Twitter comment was tongue-in-cheek.

Virtually everyone has crushes. We just found very publicly that Ms. Lauren has a crush on DiCaprio.

I'm not sure what the circus is about besides the PDA. Or why many are reading much into it. It's Leonardo DiCaprio. Star of the pop culture classic, Titanic. It's not just his pretty face. Dude is ridiculously talented with movies like The Revenant, The Great Gatsby, Wolf of Wall Street, and Inception.

DiCaprio belongs on a short exclusive list of celebrity heartthrobs western women fawn over. George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Tom Hanks, Keanu Reeves are a few of the other names on this list.

I don't know if folks are conversant with the Freebie List. It's a thing in western relationships where either or both parties have a short list of popular crushes, usu. celebrities, they can cheat with. If Lauren never told Bezos who's on her list, he knows now. Caucasians are generally open about this sort of thing.

Grimes and Elon broke up, but I'm certain she had (and still has) crushes. She just wouldn't swoon over them in a public meet because of her background. Lauren in comparison is new to this whole famous people meet-up thing.

Even then anyone can look up Tiffany Haddish R-rated shout out to Leonardo DiCaprio; or Charlize Theron and Michael B Jordan (despite a 12 year age gap) on The Ellen Degeneres Show; or the eye-popping flirting between Kate Mara and Craig Ferguson even though the latter was married at the time.

Salma Hayek is married to France's third richest person Pinault and has a crush on Eminem. She was swooning when they met at the Oscars.

If there's anything to takeaway from this, it's that women (and men) do not become immune to the charm of non-partners because they enter a committed relationship or exchange vows. Honest question for those who have "partners". If Jason Momoa or Chris Hemsworth were to wink at your girl; how certain are you that her Grand Canyon wouldn't get flooded?

Not a fan of ultra-expensive sailing yachts. I think the Arab Sheikhs got the megayacht (and entire luxury transport) game on lock.

You take one look at Azzam and you know it'd take something special to top that.

Caucasian elite (with the exception of Russian oligarchs) are unrivalled in their property holdings and art collections. The Crazy Rich Asians aren't loud on the global stage, but they live like demi-gods. African elites are still infants in the game.

Waiting to see Musk's response to Bezos' taking delivery next year. Getting Tesla-Edison vibes from their feud. Hopefully, he commissions an exploration vessel like Allen did with the Octopus and Kjell is doing with the REV.

-Lord
yeah

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
RAGGA40:
hint on what sir...
Hints that I'm not going to marry not until I turn at least 60. That's if I get to marry at all. I mean all this wedding stuff. But I will surely have children and take responsibility on them.
But they always think I'm just joking.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
PureHoneyNG:
Original Honey Wholesaler

What the fvck angry grin
Bro remember we are broke online masturbators and angry incels complaining about female nature every day with nothing to show for it,
How can you advertise your products to poverty stricken online warriors cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
fattprince:

Hints that I'm not going to marry not until I turn at least 60. That's if I get to marry at all. I mean all this wedding stuff. But I will surely have children and take responsibility on them.
it will be a surprise package to them.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
See this. They don’t want men they feel is lower level than them but they’ll wholeheartedly embrace men who’s higher level, these Nigerian hos are very red pilled tho, men should give the same energy. She got served anyway.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
RAGGA40:
it will be a surprise package to them.

Yeah. Because that's what every normal man should do. Abd they believe I'm still normal(society standard)

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
I've even thought about ghosting my whole family. Strive to make it and start sending them money from time to time. I will only let my brother know about where I live with a promise not to disclose it.
Then I will come out after I'm financially free and most especially powerful. Having family around have a way of limiting you. They are your comfort zone. Nobody grows in a comfortable field.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Simps would be heavily investing resources and attention on girls that are not up to their level when same girl will never do the same if reverse was the case, this is a clear example, learn about being redpill from ladies, they won’t settle for less, why should you. Glad this uncouth ho got served tho.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please what I hypergamy?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:
Simps would be heavily investing resources and attention on girls that are not up to their level when same girl will never do the same if reverse was the case, this is a clear example, learn about being redpill from ladies, they won’t settle for less, why should you.

Got to love that dude. He took time to wash her down to size. Complex even catch am that she had to state she got the phone for $1,800.lol.
A woman simply is. A man has to become.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kikiwalle(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This actually hits hard, maybe he married a nagging woman, those beeches can send you to your grave early.
True talk my gee Hoes will kill a man with their nagging and hypergamy

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
all it took was a few words from the guy to get her triggered and she couldn't even list her own achievements,typical social media bimbo.

The guy didn't lie,she definitely attracts what she is.

Qasak:

Got to love that dude. He took time to wash her down to size. Complex even catch am that she had to state she got the phone for $1,800.lol.
A woman simply is. A man has to become.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
fattprince:
I've even thought about ghosting my whole family. Strive to make it and start sending them money from time to time. I will only let my brother know about where I live with a promise not to disclose it.
Then I will come out after I'm financially free and most especially powerful. Having family around have a way of limiting you. They are your comfort zone. Nobody grows in a comfortable field.
hehehe.....

You are finding out about Black tax the hard way...

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Efelefu: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
You gotta love this dude grin

Classic response to them bitches

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Efelefu: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:
Simps would be heavily investing resources and attention on girls that are not up to their level when same girl will never do the same if reverse was the case, this is a clear example, learn about being redpill from ladies, they won’t settle for less, why should you. Glad this uncouth ho got served tho.

Thinking out loud.
Out of curiosity I checked out their profiles. One was a lesbian Feminist, another claimed she studied in one of the top 30 best universities in the world so she can't be arguing with "illiterate men" as she put it. To be honest, from my personal experience I can't blame them for their behaviour.

Imagine being a lady, and having men pay for your meals every now and then. Paying for your transport, doing your assignments just because they want to win your favour. Those things can make them feel like queens. Even when they're not.

When I'm going to study at night in school, I can always see cars lined up in front of girls hostel...all taking the girls out to spend on them. My course mate (female) told me how one Guy spent 20k on her at shoprite despite her telling him she had a boyfriend. Another was a course mate that posted her picture on twitter and someone DM'd her and gave her 100k because she's "beautiful"

As a guy in the hostel who would line up with cars just to take you out? Who would spend 30k on you as a guy? Who'll give you 100k because you're beautiful? The truth is that a lot of women will become more and more like this. And the people that'll support this the most? Men. If you put people on a pedestal, it shouldn't be a surprise when they behave like Gods. Treat her like a celebrity and she'll treat you like a fan.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
fattprince:

Amen. God will surely make your heart desire come to reality. Even more than your expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hello Men!!!

Today was another test and reiterated what I already knew. Women are there only to enjoy your sweat, just at the finishing line to kiss the winners and discard the losers. The only one you have is yourself and you must train yourself to be damn strong and self-reliant. No woman has got your back except you.

I tested two women today who according to them are good women and would do anything to help me out. I carry out these tests or vettings to gauge the emotional and mental capacities of women by forcing them into 'action', not words. The test was simple. Told them I am stranded and need 1k to sort myself out. These two work and obviously have money. Guess their replies? One who is a foreigner told me she lost her ATM (despite working in a bank). The other heard my request and switched off her phone. Turned it on just now to tell me that network was bad, so she couldn't reach out to me(She works with MTN). cheesy

In the same vein, I tested 5 of my guy dudes(all redpillers) and all of them came through with 5k each. Sent their money back with 'Thank yous'. I sent screenshots of my guys' alert to the two women with the caption ' Test failed'. These two women are looking for husbands and swore to me that they will take care of me. Like I said, it's what a woman does that counts, not what she says.
The foreigner has promised to make it up to me by spending the weekend to 'fuq my brains out'. Apparently, my life is worth just some rounds of Doggystyle. I have blocked her line.

Redpill tells you the cold hard truth. It's left for you to swallow and imbibe it. If I were kidnapped today, none of these 'i love you Lumi' babes would give a damn if my neck was slit,if they won't send 1k to my captors. grin

#youareallyougotmudafvvker#

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Trex4:

Thinking out loud.
Out of curiosity I checked out their profiles. One was a lesbian Feminist, another claimed she studied in one of the top 30 best universities in the world so she can't be arguing with "illiterate men" as she put it. To be honest, from my personal experience I can't blame them for their behaviour.

Imagine being a lady, and having men pay for your meals every now and then. Paying for your transport, doing your assignments just because they want to win your favour. Those things can make them feel like queens. Even when they're not.

When I'm going to study at night in school, I can always see cars lined up in front of girls hostel...all taking the girls out to spend on them. My course mate (female) told me how one Guy spent 20k on her at shoprite despite her telling him she had a boyfriend. Another was a course mate that posted her picture on twitter and someone DM'd her and gave her 100k because she's "beautiful"

As a guy in the hostel who would line up with cars just to take you out? Who would spend 30k on you as a guy? Who'll give you 100k because you're beautiful? The truth is that a lot of women will become more and more like this. And the people that'll support this the most? Men. If you put people on a pedestal, it shouldn't be a surprise when they behave like Gods. Treat her like a celebrity and she'll treat you like a fan.

You’re absolutely right bro. That’s why females are known to be redpilled by nature, they wouldn’t simp for any man easily just like you said, they wouldn’t do any of those for any man. Men also contribute a lot to all this, they pedestalize these females too much and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon. This is why redpilled brothers should be thankful for coming across the redpill, we may not get the girls all the time, they may not simp for us but we’re sure not getting finessed by no ho. All what these hos wrote are comments of someone feeling like the “ultimate prize”. Typical Nigerian girls way; Uncouth, materialistic and proud.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Imagine!
So the only thing she can offer is sex grin grin grin

luminouz:
Hello Men!!!

Today was another test and reiterated what I already knew. Women are there only to enjoy your sweat, just at the finishing line to kiss the winners and discard the losers. The only one you have is yourself and you must train yourself to be damn strong and self-reliant. No woman has got your back except you.

I tested two women today who according to them are good women and would do anything to help me out. I carry out these tests or vettings to gauge the emotional and mental capacities of women by forcing them into 'action', not words. The test was simple. Told them I am stranded and need 1k to sort myself out. These two work and obviously have money. Guess their replies? One who is a foreigner told me she lost her ATM (despite working in a bank). The other heard my request and switched off her phone. Turned it on just now to tell me that network was bad, so she couldn't reach out to me(She works with MTN). cheesy

In the same vein, I tested 5 of my guy dudes(all redpillers) and all of them came through with 5k each. Sent their money back with 'Thank yous'. I sent screenshots of my guys' alert to the two women with the caption ' Test failed'. These two women are looking for husbands and swore to me that they will take care of me. Like I said, it's what a woman does that counts, not what she says.
The foreigner has promised to make it up to me by spending the weekend to 'fuq my brains out'. Apparently, my life is worth just some rounds of Doggystyle. I have blocked her line.

Redpill tells you the cold hard truth. It's left for you to swallow and imbibe it. If I were kidnapped today, none of these 'i love you Lumi' babes would give a damn if my neck was slit,if they won't send 1k to my captors. grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Algebrah:
Imagine!
So the only thing she can offer is sex grin grin grin

That's all some can ever offer.

Haven't you heard of the 'your money is our money but my money is my money' talk from women?..

You're all alone Crusader!!! That's the truth. Yet society wants me to believe I'm not complete till I'm yolked with a woman for life?

Damn niggar...it ain't aiit at all

28 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:
See this. They don’t want men they feel is lower level than them but they’ll wholeheartedly embrace men who’s higher level, these Nigerian hos are very red pilled tho, men should give the same energy. She got served anyway.

On this hypergamy shit, I conducted a rather unconscious experiment on a close relative of mine,I just discovered this thread and just started getting familiar with some of this term, hypergamy being one.

We were watching a tv show about nollywood couples and on the list was Toyin Aimakhu Abraham and her husband who is also an actor. She definitely had no idea that was Toyin's husband and was like

She: is this Toyin's husband?

Me: yes, they got married recently.

She: nawaooo,how will Toyin marry this kind of guy (with a disgusting look on her face)?

Me:why can't she marry him?is anything wrong with him?

She has failed to answer my question up till now. The truth is the dude is not on Toyin's level, she's more famous,far richer (she's worth around $1.6 million, while the dude is worth just $10000), but she didn't realize Toyin would be unmarried and probably unhappy if she (Toyin) didn't settle for less and marry down as she can't tie down a man of her status anymore.

I was really surprised how she confirmed what I've been reading here, she couldn't even hide it. Now she body shames men alot for a lady almost 30 and unmarried, and actually unhappy about it.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:
Hello Men!!!

That’s a nice test you put them through. I’ve had my fair share. I went totally broke some time ago and I asked my girl then(who I once accommodated, drove around and fed for months when she had nothing) to help with just 5k, she couldn’t come up with it all through, she was with her parents then and all she kept saying was that she was broke, she couldn’t even help with 2k, then she started ghosting me all of a sudden, girl that used to act like she loved me so much started to ignore me except I call her, that really opened my eye a lot more. Most of them are just like this. AWALT.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) ... (2225) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.