Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795571 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:

That's all some can ever offer.

Haven't you heard of the 'your money is our money but my money is my money' talk from women?..

You're all alone Crusader!!! That's the truth. Yet society wants me to believe I'm not complete till I'm yolked with a woman for life?

Damn niggar...it ain't aiit at all

I hate that statement ASF
You want to chop my money but your own money is yours grin grin
People glorifying marriage as if they are happy in that marriage, I've seen a man of 50+ crying because of how wicked his wife is, seeing all that and still thinking about marriage is Insanity.
It ain't aiit at all bro

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
na only God know how much the man don spend for bride price,he will still finance the wedding o,the woman wan kill am before him time grin

It’s so sad. I don’t know how he’s just noticing this about her, he should have known she was a bitch all this while, oh well some of these hos camouflage a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
CaveAdullam:

1. If you have spent drastically on a woman and she later gives back when you are in need, you are simply withdrawing money from your safe; just like the way you withdraw money from the ATM when you're in desperate need. There is no reciprocated good or love here, you unconsciously made an investment that later yielded.

2. If a girl gives you when you have not acted like a spendthrift, it implies that she has you at heart and appreciates the relationship.

Many men misconstrue the former for the later and stop there.

So so true

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fiscus105:

Pain you? How many times u will lament, wen has it become abomination to say amen to ur heart desires?

And for foolish people that satanic agents on social media are misleading, I think this is enough evidence for you.

A word is enough for a wise oooooooooooo

I actually said Amen. And I didn't see where I insulted. It's you who is actually pained and bitter. I only stated my belief that I follow the notion that you can only bring your heart desire to reality not by sitting one place and praying for it to come to reality.
You actually not very intelligent. Because I didn't see any lamentations in my first post.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
DieRich5:
boys no get joy again oo............. choose wat u love over her cheesy

Lol! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Even though it's double standard, one idiot will happily wife her, he will love her for who she is grin grin, she will find what she's looking for o, simps are plenty out there, they will happily do it.
#Redpill is the way

luminouz:

Damn straight!!!

Imagine a 33 year old lady telling me I'm being misogynistic for telling her point blank I don't have interest in 'above 30' babes. She wants a tall, dark handsome, rich mudafucker-- and he must have 6 packs too. I threw back my head in laughter. And I told her 'you ain't getting shiit with your tummy looking like pregnant sow' Guess her reply?

"The man will find me and love me for me"

I just shook my head and walked away. I'm not interested in women delusions

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
You are actually right bro
They don't have sense
Na so one girl don move in with one yahoo boy for my crib now, when the guy dey grind around May June, she was nowhere to be found but when the fool cun get money small, he go carry liability, the girl don dey stay with am since September full time.
Na the guy dey buy clothes for her, feeding 24/7 is also on the guy, what she's contributing is only sex, she no even dey cook, not to talk of washing, but the guy dey do everything. I wan make the fool learn before I introduce him to redpill.

CaveAdullam:

When I say women are only for fun and fvcks...idiots where are thou?

29 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Algebrah:
They don't have sense
Na so one girl don move in with one yahoo boy for my crib now, when the guy dey grind around May June, she was nowhere to be found but when the fool cun get money small, he go carry liability, the girl don dey stay with am since September full time.
Na the guy dey buy clothes for her, feeding 24/7 is also on the guy, what she's contributing is only sex, she no even dey cook, not to talk of washing, but the guy dey do everything. I wan make the fool learn before I introduce him to redpill.

She can’t even cook for him. What a bad deal. Lmao grin

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:

She can’t even cook for him. What a bad deal. Lmao grin

The guy is an idiot simp grin grin
Very bad deal

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeHill(m): 3:23am On Nov 11, 2021
fattprince:
I've even thought about ghosting my whole family. Strive to make it and start sending them money from time to time. I will only let my brother know about where I live with a promise not to disclose it.
Then I will come out after I'm financially free and most especially powerful. Having family around have a way of limiting you. They are your comfort zone. Nobody grows in a comfortable field.
I swear, i feel same thing as you.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2021
DAY 315, REDPILL 2021

Society want men to love women for who they are but women are free and must critically judge men before considering them for a serious relationship.

Women are free to make good demands and must hold on to it but men are bastardized for saying they don't like women that can't do the necessary house chores.

Authority: don't be a simp.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Algebrah:
They don't have sense

is a pity now, the girl doesn't know how to cook but knows how to ave sex, what a waste of womanhood.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2021
CaveAdullam:
God has finally find a wife for Martiñez39s.

This union will be fruitful and multiply.
Lol. Never even in my imagination. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2021
fattprince:

I actually said Amen. And I didn't see where I insulted. It's you who is actually pained and bitter. I only stated my belief that I follow the notion that you can only bring your heart desire to reality not by sitting one place and praying for it to come to reality.
You actually not very intelligent. Because I didn't see any lamentations in my first post.
That guy is a known blue pill troll. Ignore him.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2021
He's confused and heartbroken at the same time. He has no clue as to why she behaved so negatively... She showed no iota of gratitude but still collected the food without paying even though she isnt happy about what he did.

He had secretly told the food vendor not to collect money for the food she bought. All in a bid to 'surprise' her.

He would pay her when she leaves- With the last cash he had on him.

When the lady demanded to know who paid for her food without her consent and eventually got her answer, she talked bitter to him. A guy that had approached and collected her number and endeavored to call her on frequent occasions.

As a friend he came to me almost crying. He's been embarrassed for been nice to his new 'lover'. He spent the rest of his day in utter heartbreak, dejection and disappointment. The puzzling female nature had rigorously pounced on him at full scale.

I watched as he narrated the 'incident' to me in frustration and anger with Amazement and pity.

My guy is one of them- S""**, And he got caught up in the middle of it this time. And the things I told him didn't make any sense to him either.they were alien to him.

It's a pity

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2021
RAGGA40:
is a pity now, the girl doesn't know how to cook but knows how to ave sex, what a waste of womanhood.
hehehe....

Na today?....

Them choke bro...

Girls that will suck you better than a vacuum cleaner...

Yet lacks the basic culinary skills to make meals safe and palatable to eat...

Reminds me of one babe that year.... I must purge anytime I eat anything she cooks..

Another one like that very fine girl....

Tall, fair model figure...

But the least red oil rice she dey fvck am up

My gawd!...

Coke and bread, cornflakes and golden morn don suffer for her hand

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
Something happened yesterday and it confirms that women are only after their own interests and rarely do they make sacrifices for men.
I was having a discussion with my friend's girlfriend and another lady,then I wanted to test,so I said "women barely make sacrifices in relationships" and as you already know,they refuted saying it's not so and women also make sacrifices in relationships to which I said okay lol because I know its meaningless arguing.
Then I said to them again that in 95% of the relationships I've seen around its mean who handles the financial burden of the relationships thereby making it parasitic union and that men are even rarely appreciated for these thing but normal normal,women wont accept even though the evidences are everywhere around us and this led us to a discuss where I asked how often do women spend on their men by sacrificing but can you imagine what this hoes were using as a defense?
They said the money the guy must've have been giving them that they would save from it and later spend it on him and that that's a very big sacrifice grin(real life shit o) and that they could've spent it on themselves(na the guy give am this money o). These just further proofs women nature to me
Men,its not just about reading this theories o,go out there and practice with real life specimens(women and look at relationships around you for facts) that way the knowledge that your eyes and mind have been opened to see would be validated and ingrained for life.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
True.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2021
And btw way,if women start hailing you or calling you sweet names omo that's when you should keep your guards up because it's either you are about to be manipulated into doing something or you've already been.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2021

22 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2021
luminouz:
Hello Men!!!

Today was another test and reiterated what I already knew. Women are there only to enjoy your sweat, just at the finishing line to kiss the winners and discard the losers. The only one you have is yourself and you must train yourself to be damn strong and self-reliant. No woman has got your back except you.

I tested two women today who according to them are good women and would do anything to help me out. I carry out these tests or vettings to gauge the emotional and mental capacities of women by forcing them into 'action', not words. The test was simple. Told them I am stranded and need 1k to sort myself out. These two work and obviously have money. Guess their replies? One who is a foreigner told me she lost her ATM (despite working in a bank). The other heard my request and switched off her phone. Turned it on just now to tell me that network was bad, so she couldn't reach out to me(She works with MTN). cheesy

In the same vein, I tested 5 of my guy dudes(all redpillers) and all of them came through with 5k each. Sent their money back with 'Thank yous'. I sent screenshots of my guys' alert to the two women with the caption ' Test failed'. These two women are looking for husbands and swore to me that they will take care of me. Like I said, it's what a woman does that counts, not what she says.
The foreigner has promised to make it up to me by spending the weekend to 'fuq my brains out'. Apparently, my life is worth just some rounds of Doggystyle. I have blocked her line.

Redpill tells you the cold hard truth. It's left for you to swallow and imbibe it. If I were kidnapped today, none of these 'i love you Lumi' babes would give a damn if my neck was slit,if they won't send 1k to my captors. grin

#youareallyougotmudafvvker#
Mad o.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Martinez39s:
I answered him because I've been seeing the Moniker here. The guy should actually leave this thread because his still holding unto happily ever after dream marriage. Nobody is actually stopping him from going into it( to get burned because I know he surely will) but what's it with getting offended with people who don't want to marry. Even some blue pill person don't want to get married because they've looked at it critically abd see it doesn't favour the man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Qasak(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Yesterday I was at a Bukka to get food. There was a heavy queue guys struggling for there turn and all of a sudden this to girls entered and the men just started giving free validation by drooling over her . Shit was ridiculous. Even the food sellers was praising her beauty and asking about her hair and all. Men I firmly but calmly told the food seller that I was there before those girls and should be served first. The girls noticing their charm no reach my side kept mute. I was served my take away food. I entered into my car and zoomed off.
The way most guys put women on a high pedestal is ridiculous.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Qasak:
Yesterday I was at a Bukka to get food. There was a heavy queue guys struggling for there turn and all of a sudden this to girls entered and the men just started giving free validation by drooling over her . Shit was ridiculous. Even the food sellers was praising her beauty and asking about her hair and all. Men I firmly but calmly told the food seller that I was there before those girls and should be served first. The girls noticing their charm no reach my side kept mute. I was served my take away food. I entered into my car and zoomed off.
The way most guys put women on a high pedestal is ridiculous.

We Men are our problem
Not really women

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2021
luminouz:
Hello Men!!!

Today was another test and reiterated what I already knew. Women are there only to enjoy your sweat, just at the finishing line to kiss the winners and discard the losers. The only one you have is yourself and you must train yourself to be damn strong and self-reliant. No woman has got your back except you.

I tested two women today who according to them are good women and would do anything to help me out. I carry out these tests or vettings to gauge the emotional and mental capacities of women by forcing them into 'action', not words. The test was simple. Told them I am stranded and need 1k to sort myself out. These two work and obviously have money. Guess their replies? One who is a foreigner told me she lost her ATM (despite working in a bank). The other heard my request and switched off her phone. Turned it on just now to tell me that network was bad, so she couldn't reach out to me(She works with MTN). cheesy

In the same vein, I tested 5 of my guy dudes(all redpillers) and all of them came through with 5k each. Sent their money back with 'Thank yous'. I sent screenshots of my guys' alert to the two women with the caption ' Test failed'. These two women are looking for husbands and swore to me that they will take care of me. Like I said, it's what a woman does that counts, not what she says.
The foreigner has promised to make it up to me by spending the weekend to 'fuq my brains out'. Apparently, my life is worth just some rounds of Doggystyle. I have blocked her line.

Redpill tells you the cold hard truth. It's left for you to swallow and imbibe it. If I were kidnapped today, none of these 'i love you Lumi' babes would give a damn if my neck was slit,if they won't send 1k to my captors. grin

#youareallyougotmudafvvker#

Na today you know,?

Help a man today he'll fight for you tomorrow

B*tches ain't loyal

And some people say they're the most emotional

It's just the opposite

They're fvvcking logical

I once asked my boss (known redpilled man) where I was working before
Why does he have more female employees
He said women are quite good with dealing with people to Thier advantage and can't be easily manipulated by fellow women because women are our major clients

He said men are not really logical when dealing with people .

He said men are very good in dealing with THINGS than people

Women are the ultimate survivors than men
Men are very sacrificial
Women are selfish except to Thier children
Because it's the only thing they have to sacrifice for grin nowadays sef some dey sell pikin grin what do I know Sef
I really love them grin I Like watching them play Thier games in reality

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2021
Hehehe....

I went to the market yesterday with some friends to pick a few things...

While we were there we noticed a nice boutique selling nice shirts..

We were intrigued and went in to window shop..

We were greeted by the shops attendant a northerner who surprisingly spoke better Igbo than me...

We were all joking and haggling for discounts..

The attendant was laughing and enjoying our Jokes and all...

Maybe he was enjoying himself too much he didn't hear a car pull up on the other side of the road and a man yelling his name repeatedly....

When he finally heard it he ran to the road...

The man in the Corolla was shouting at him... "Are you stupid? Are you mad? Something is wrong with you"

Where is you oga? The man quizzed him...

He travelled sir.. the attendant politely replied him...

The guys with me were also irritated by this behavior so we decided to give the man a taste of his own medicine...

So we told him that he should stop doing shakara with Toyota Corolla and go buy Benz...

Also told him to never try to intimidate a fellow man hustling to eat...

He told us that we are Corpers and we should be careful with what we say to him...

We told him to fvck off which he did..

After he left we asked the attendant why the man had the audacity to speak to him in that manner?

Or did he not appreciate the fact that he was cajoling us to buy some shirt and move his oga's business forward?

He said that the man in the Corolla was his oga's pastor...

We all laughed...

Glad we taught that man a lesson..

Maybe he was more interested in making sure that one of the sources for monthly tithes does not dry up

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2021
heartofcity12:

Yup. That’s exactly how they are. Toyin too isn’t any different like you already said, she settled because she’s damaged. She was equally hypergamous, she dated the iphone thief Seun Egbegbe(who probably was funding her lifestyle with theft funds), she must have dated several other rich dudes that eventually dumped her, she got introduced to drugs and started using heavily, she got married to a fine Yoruba actor Adeniyi Johnson who’s at least an A list Yoruba actor at some point but ended up divorced, she was growing old and had to settle. That’s why she ended up with that actor that’s not so good looking and not even an A list Yoruba actor.

Honestly, even though I had no idea what the RP was back then,I was always wondering what Adeniyi Johnson saw in her that made him marry her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe....

I went to the market yesterday with some friends to pick a few things...

While we were there we noticed a nice boutique selling nice shirts..

We were intrigued and went in to window shop..

We were greeted by the shops attendant a northerner who surprisingly spoke better Igbo than me...

We were all joking and haggling for discounts..

The attendant was laughing and enjoying our Jokes and all...

Maybe he was enjoying himself too much he didn't hear a car pull up on the other side of the road and a man yelling his name repeatedly....

When he finally heard it he ran to the road...

The man in the Corolla was shouting at him... "Are you stupid? Are you mad? Something is wrong with you"

Where is you oga? The man quizzed him...

He travelled sir.. the attendant politely replied him...

The guys with me were also irritated by this behavior so we decided to give the man a taste of his own medicine...

So we told him that he should stop doing shakara with Toyota Corolla and go buy Benz...

Also told him to never try to intimidate a fellow man hustling to eat...

He told us that we are Corpers and we should be careful with what we say to him...

We told him to fvck off which he did..

After he left we asked the attendant why the man had the audacity to speak to him in that manner?

Or did he not appreciate the fact that he was cajoling us to buy some shirt and move his oga's business forward?

He said that the man in the Corolla was his oga's pastor...

We all laughed...

Glad we taught that man a lesson..

Maybe he was more interested in making sure that one of the sources for monthly tithes does not dry up

Sad

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by temi1290: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2021
heartofcity12:

No doubt. He actually sees her as the prize.

Same way JJc skills sees Funke Akindele as the prize, heard she talks to him anyhow even in the presence of their house helps.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DontBullshitMe: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Na so

This hand look like mechanic own o grin

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Is it mandatory to experience all these things. Can't someone learn from other people's experience.

Person weh no use him brain, make him the observe very well before him do anything, na him know for himself.

I see some adults behaving like kids. They can't set rules for themselves. So so pathetic.

Dliquidmetal:
Something happened yesterday and it confirms that women are only after their own interests and rarely do they make sacrifices for men.
I was having a discussion with my friend's girlfriend and another lady,then I wanted to test,so I said "women barely make sacrifices in relationships" and as you already know,they refuted saying it's not so and women also make sacrifices in relationships to which I said okay lol because I know its meaningless arguing.
Then I said to them again that in 95% of the relationships I've seen around its mean who handles the financial burden of the relationships thereby making it parasitic union and that men are even rarely appreciated for these thing but normal normal,women wont accept even though the evidences are everywhere around us and this led us to a discuss where I asked how often do women spend on their men by sacrificing but can you imagine what this hoes were using as a defense?
They said the money the guy must've have been giving them that they would save from it and later spend it on him and that that's a very big sacrifice grin(real life shit o) and that they could've spent it on themselves(na the guy give am this money o). These just further proofs women nature to me
Men,its not just about reading this theories o,go out there and practice with real life specimens(women and look at relationships around you for facts) that way the knowledge that your eyes and mind have been opened to see would be validated and ingrained for life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Valwezzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.