Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795229 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
we understand grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:

That’s a nice test you put them through. I’ve had my fair share. I went totally broke some time ago and I asked my girl then(who I once accommodated, drove around and fed for months when she had nothing) to help with just 5k, she couldn’t come up with it all through, she was with her parents then and all she kept saying was that she was broke, she couldn’t even help with 2k, then she started ghosting me all of a sudden, girl that used to act like she loved me so much started to ignore me except I call her, that really opened my eye a lot more. Most of them are just like this. AWALT.

Yet society and these women want me to somehow be grateful that they agree to date/marry me and have my kids? cheesy

Nope nigga!!! I have had it to my teeth with women like that. These two just lost Lumi (or whatever version of me they liked) because they are permanently on blocked mode. Let them find a husband material somewhere else.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
MJBOLT:
we understand grin
The girl is smiling and putting her hands on her head thinking

"I am pitying this nigga in advance" grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
temi1290:

On this hypergamy shit, I conducted a rather unconscious experiment on a close relative of mine,I just discovered this thread and just started getting familiar with some of this term, hypergamy being one.

We were watching a tv show about nollywood couples and on the list was Toyin Aimakhu Abraham and her husband who is also an actor. She definitely had no idea that was Toyin's husband and was like

She: is this Toyin's husband?

Me: yes, they got married recently.

She: nawaooo,how will Toyin marry this kind of guy (with a disgusting look on her face)?

Me:why can't she marry him?is anything wrong with him?

She has failed to answer my question up till now. The truth is the dude is not on Toyin's level, she's more famous,far richer (she's worth around $1.6 million, while the dude is worth just $10000), but she didn't realize Toyin would be unmarried and probably unhappy if she (Toyin) didn't settle for less and marry down as she can't tie down a man of her status anymore.

I was really surprised how she confirmed what I've been reading here, she couldn't even hide it. Now she body shames men alot for a lady almost 30 and unmarried, and actually unhappy about it.

Yup. That’s exactly how they are. Toyin too isn’t any different like you already said, she settled because she’s damaged. She was equally hypergamous, she dated the iphone thief Seun Egbegbe(who probably was funding her lifestyle with theft funds), she must have dated several other rich dudes that eventually dumped her, she got introduced to drugs and started using heavily, she got married to a fine Yoruba actor Adeniyi Johnson who’s at least an A list Yoruba actor at some point but ended up divorced, she was growing old and had to settle. That’s why she ended up with that actor that’s not so good looking and not even an A list Yoruba actor.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:

Yup. That’s exactly how they are. Toyin too isn’t any different like you already said, she settled because she’s damaged. She was equally hupergamous, she dated the iphone thief Seun Egbegbe(who probably was finding her lifestyle with theft funds), she must have dated several other rich dudes that eventually dumped her, she got introduced to drugs and started using heavily, she got married to a fine Yoruba actor but ended up divorced, she was growing old and had to settle. That’s why she ended up with that guy.
@ your last line...
I bet the dude counts himself lucky to have her as a wife or so society and feminism wants him to admit

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:

@ your last line...
I bet the dude counts himself lucky to have her as a wife or so society and feminism wants him to admit

No doubt. He actually sees her as the prize.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:

No doubt. He actually sees her as the prize.

Wrong mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:

Yet society and these women want me to somehow be grateful that they agree to date/marry me and have my kids? cheesy

Nope nigga!!! I have had it to my teeth with women like that. These two just lost Lumi (or whatever version of me they liked) because they are permanently on blocked mode. Let them find a husband material somewhere else.

Sad a lot of them are just like this. We men just need to keep setting standards like these hoes do too.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:

Wrong mentality.

I feel he’ll still learn the hard way tho. Especially when the kids are a little grown.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
she's probably badly behaved,which would explain why she's still single.

temi1290:

I was really surprised how she confirmed what I've been reading here, she couldn't even hide it. Now she body shames men alot for a lady almost 30 and unmarried, and actually unhappy about it.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:

Sad a lot of them are just like this. We men just need to keep setting standards like these hoes do too.

Damn straight!!!

Imagine a 33 year old lady telling me I'm being misogynistic for telling her point blank I don't have interest in 'above 30' babes. She wants a tall, dark handsome, rich mudafucker-- and he must have 6 packs too. I threw back my head in laughter. And I told her 'you ain't getting shiit with your tummy looking like pregnant sow' Guess her reply?

"The man will find me and love me for me"

I just shook my head and walked away. I'm not interested in women delusions

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by McOluOmo: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Carchoice:
Most men are after free/cheap sex, sex that whenever they have an erection, the lady is readily available to do the job. They don’t know this is the most deceptive trick ever.

Here’s how it works;

At first you are happy the sex is cheap and ready whenever you want it. Your brain automatically starts using this particular lady or ladies to fill the gaps.. When you try another lady and She turns you down, you bother less because there’s a cheap one already filling the void. When you get high on substance and ring another lady, if She disappoints you, you bother less because there’s a cheap lady ready to do the job that same day or as early as the next day. No stress. No demands. It’s poison.

Free/cheap sex are always the best because you can fvck them for hours and they are never tired, they are ready to satisfy you, you can turn them 180 to 360 degrees they won’t complain. They are always dripping wet, they moan louder to massage your ego. Over time you stop using protection because you start to feel you own it (SOME GUYS ARE VERY GUILTY OF THIS). Some men don’t know when to withdraw after 2 to 3 sex meeting with the lady. They move to the 2nd stage of their fall.

Overtime, the free/cheap sex starts to become scarce. Why? Some woke ladies know the game they are playing while some are just fed up of the whole “free” thing. When it becomes scarce with different excuses as to why they can’t turn up as usual. Your ego becomes bruised. This is the second stage of the fall. The men unconsciously starts doing the chasing. grin You become more hornier with an intense chase. Common sense will not tell some men to back down. it was free initially, why is it becoming tough all of a sudden? They want to know why, then the free/cheap sex starts making demands directly and indirectly.

“When I come today, you will not touch me”

You will answer affirmative just to make her come, in your small mind you’ll think when She comes, you’ll have your way as usual. You are actually going deeper. While some agrees not to touch her, this is the trickiest part, because when She comes and you really don’t touch her for sex, this creates more room for chit-chat and bonding that was never in the sexlationship. She starts moulding you to her taste and preference. “Is it every time we will be having sex” becomes her new slogan. She starts fixing a date to visit you, making demands directly. And the idea of it being free from the beginning keeps deceiving you into thinking it is all an act from her which you can easily correct.

It is at this stage some woke ladies will now give conditions of “relationship or no more sex”. While some foolish men starts getting jealous because they think that thing they were getting free, another guy is probably now taking charge. EGO bruise.

The next stage is where some men do get lost, they start agreeing to some if not all of her demands, start acting caring and paying attention to the lady, treat her right, when She comes they won’t won’t touch her, they starts discussing more often, subbing stories starts pouring in to get the emotional side of the weaker men. from here some men will say “she’s a very nice and hard working lady, I should ask her to be my girlfriend”

Now the chase is now in your court. Something you were getting for free that was massaging your ego, that you used to boast to your guys when they see the lady leaving your apartment and sometimes they hear how she was screaming and moaning, now have a mind of it’s own but common sense will not let you reason clearly because of Konji.

My Redpill brothers, I can confidently tell you that a greater percentage of men in a relationship and those getting married started it this way. I was a victim of this, I lost to 4 ladies, one in 2017, one in 2018 and two in 2019 and 2020. My saving grace was at the last stage, they start asking and making demands.

The last lady in 2020, She came to my house, we were both naked and She was on top of me for close to 30 min, teasing her Vee with my Pee, She would use her Vee to kiss my Pee for me to feel the wetness. She had done this same thing 2x prior that day. I tried severally to position her well and slide in but She wouldn’t let me, She would raise her self up instead. I saw my sorry self begging her to let me in. She was laughing and said “Konji go kill you today”. Then She said “******, if we are going to start dating after, I will put it in”

I told her to get off me, She was still teasing, I gently pushed her aside and told her I don’t agree to manipulations because of sex. Immediately the table turned, She said I had been using her for free sex all along. That was the end of it.

Moral of the post, don’t think a lady is giving you free sex, that’s where it ends. If you don’t use your sense, there are so many ways for her to trap you. She can even go as far as getting pregnant and turn a wife or you even make her the wife while the reality is, you were manipulated into it with free sex.

Mind you, cheap or costly, they are the same but I’m just removing the veil beneath what most men don’t know about free/cheap sex. A free/cheap sex always comes with ease, calmness and peace of mind but it is the worse. If you think the redpill will get you free/cheap sex, be prepared because this is where the real test is.
best comment in November so far, how may i like this ur comment 1k times? U be ODOGWU!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:

I feel he’ll still learn the hard way tho. Especially when the kids are a little grown.

Damn straight

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:

Damn straight!!!

Imagine a 33 year old lady telling me I'm being misogynistic for telling her point blank I don't have interest in 'above 30' babes. She wants a tall, dark handsome, rich mudafucker-- and he must have 6 packs too. I threw back my head in laughter. And I told her 'you ain't getting shiit with your tummy looking like pregnant sow' Guess her reply?

The double standards is stinking. She has all that standards and she doesn’t want you to have just a ‘little standard’. It’s about what only them want, nobody else matters, very selfish lots.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:

Damn straight!!!

She wants him to love her for her, but she has conditions the man must meet to be with her. Hehe. Self-centered things.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Can’t blame this dude tho. If she wants it, why can’t she pay for it herself?. It’s good he learned on time before he tied the knot. Setting all the standard on another’s pocket, smh. Imagine him getting married to this type.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:
See this. They don’t want men they feel is lower level than them but they’ll wholeheartedly embrace men who’s higher level, these Nigerian hos are very red pilled tho, men should give the same energy. She got served anyway.
Funny thing is ladies won't take it if a man serves an ugly girl (that's interested in him) this same attitude. grin If men start changing it for ugly ladies (or ladies that are not up their requirement) when these ladies approach them and if these men start picking offense at being approached by these ladies, sisterhood will shed tears. grin

They can't take the nonsense they give out.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Martinez39s:
Funny thing is ladies won't take it if a man serves an ugly girl (that's interested in him) this same attitude. grin If men start changing it for ugly ladies (or ladies that are not up their requirement) when these ladies approach them and if these men start picking offense at being approached by these ladies, sisterhood will shed tears. grin

Exactly. That’s because they feel men are goats to always take anything, we are disposable trash bins to always throw anything at, those hoes don’t think critically.

21 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fiscus105:

Amen. God will surely make ur desire come to reality. Even more than your expectations.
Amen. Just that I believe in you making your own desires come to reality. I'm a Deist. You can google search that to understand my angle.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
DieRich5:
undecided

Nature doesn't give a fvck about gender equality. When a woman wants to "attack and injure her team mate" she hires men.

Feminism and crazy people are like 5 & 6.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jessepaid:
hehehe.....

You are finding out about Black tax the hard way...

I get where you coming from. But also remember this is Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Algebrah:
Imagine!
So the only thing she can offer is sex grin grin grin

When I say women are only for fun and fvcks...idiots where are thou?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
temi1290:

On this hypergamy shit, I conducted a rather unconscious experiment on a close relative of mine,I just discovered this thread and just started getting familiar with some of this term, hypergamy being one.

We were watching a tv show about nollywood couples and on the list was Toyin Aimakhu Abraham and her husband who is also an actor. She definitely had no idea that was Toyin's husband and was like

She: is this Toyin's husband?

Me: yes, they got married recently.

She: nawaooo,how will Toyin marry this kind of guy (with a disgusting look on her face)?

Me:why can't she marry him?is anything wrong with him?

She has failed to answer my question up till now. The truth is the dude is not on Toyin's level, she's more famous,far richer (she's worth around $1.6 million, while the dude is worth just $10000), but she didn't realize Toyin would be unmarried and probably unhappy if she (Toyin) didn't settle for less and marry down as she can't tie down a man of her status anymore.

God has finally find a wife for Martinez39s.

This union will be fruitful and multiply.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:

That’s a nice test you put them through. I’ve had my fair share. I went totally broke some time ago and I asked my girl then(who I once accommodated, drove around and fed for months when she had nothing) to help with just 5k, she couldn’t come up with it all through, she was with her parents then and all she kept saying was that she was broke, she couldn’t even help with 2k, then she started ghosting me all of a sudden, girl that used to act like she loved me so much started to ignore me except I call her, that really opened my eye a lot more. Most of them are just like this. AWALT.

1. If you have spent drastically on a woman and she later gives back when you are in need, you are simply withdrawing money from your safe; just like the way you withdraw money from the ATM when you're in desperate need. There is no reciprocated good or love here, you unconsciously made an investment that later yielded.

2. If a woman gives you when you have not acted like a spendthrift, it implies that she has you at heart and appreciates the relationship.

Many men misconstrue the former for the later and stop there.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:

Buh...buh...you wanted a harem.

Anyways, martinez39s wives will just keep increasing. Win-win for Martinez, if you deprive him of wedding eve party and the party itself, he can as well have the opportunity fvcking your intended brides. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
na only God know how much the man don spend for bride price,he will still finance the wedding o,the woman wan kill am before him time grin

heartofcity12:
Can’t blame this dude tho. If she wants it, why can’t she pay for it herself?. It’s good he learned on time before he tied the knot. Setting all the standard on another’s pocket, smh. Imagine him getting married to this type.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
Martinez39s:

Damn straight grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Buh...buh...you wanted a harem.

Anyways, martinez39s wives will just keep increasing. Win-win for Martinez, if you deprive him of wedding eve party and the party itself, he can as well have the opportunity fvcking your intended brides. Lol.
He is welcome to them grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
fattprince:

Amen. Just that I believe in you making your own desires come to reality. I'm a Deist. You can google search that to understand my angle.

Pain you? How many times u will lament, wen has it become abomination to say amen to ur heart desires?

And for foolish people that satanic agents on social media are misleading, I think this is enough evidence for you.

A word is enough for a wise oooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
luminouz:

Damn straight!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
heartofcity12:

If she can't dress like prospective corps members in NYSC camp in Nigeria, it implies that she is not ready for marriage.

Jessepaid, someone need your advise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Society want men to love women for who they are but women are are free and must critically judge men before considering them for a serious relationship.

Women are free to make good demands and must hold on to it but men are bastardized for saying they don't like women that can't do the necessary house chores.
It's a cold cold world out there for men

I'm not going to the fuqin gym to end up with someone having 6 chins. It won't work. I got my own standards biko

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.