Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781005 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today

Malcolm X

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Smartb0y:

You get brain bro....i was wondering why he was saying we're complaining.
Like seriously grin

What's the point of a redpill thread if we can't say the truth as it is , undiluted ,pure and without bias.

My brother don't pay attention to fools. They call it time wasting but yet they come back here for knowledge. Because they know they need it for what they will face out there.
Why can't they just be like that neyoh guy. If you think we are wasting time just unfollow the thread and don't come back.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tonnyray:
Women change waaay too often.
Chioma at 13 years that is Innocent, shy, withdrawn, cheerful
is extremely different from the Chioma at 18 years when secondary sexual characteristics have popped out the boobs and booty and dozens of males are drooling over her;
is quite different from Chioma at 26 that is already vetting the males and playing down the funlife so she can attract a worthy male;
is different from the 27 year old just married Chioma;
is very different from the 28 year old 6-month pregnant Chioma;
is different from the 30 year-old Chioma in her 2nd pregnancy;
is very different from the 32 year-old Chioma with 2 kids (under 5);
is different from the 45 year old Chioma with teenage kids and heavy school fees + cost of living, societal and career demands;
is extremely different from the 50 year old Chioma with dried up estrogen, pussy and everything the narcissistic youthful Chioma used to revel in...... ad infinitum..
the changes never end.
Make no mistake though; one thing NEVER changes: the instinct to desire, scheme and grab only the best at zero or at worst minimal sacrifice.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
heartofcity12:
This lady confidently dances on tiktok claiming she’s got herpes yet proud of it. They are this confident only because they know men have no standards. There are still dudes running in her DM and willing to risk their lives for ran through coochie. Men should do better and a lot of women like this will adjust.

I met one on tiktok with multiple STDs. The amount of guys in the comments saying don't judge was mind boggling. Women create the stupidest trends. First they brought body positivity and they said that they have the right to remain fat. If you tell them to get fit, you're fat shaming them.

Now they have the right to keep their STDs. Women would place themselves in health deteriorating situations because they don't want anyone to tell them what to do. They're bosses and all that girl power stuff, I get it. But who are they fooling at the end of the day.
SMH

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tonnyray:
Make no mistake though; one thing NEVER changes: the instinct to desire, scheme and grab only the best at zero or at worst minimal sacrifice.

If this isn't gold i don't know what is.
They want the best without having to offer anything tangible in return. And who will provide what they want. Maintain frame folks, this shît is all about you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tony speaks..

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
SOZINN:

I met one on tiktok with multiple STDs. The amount of guys in the comments saying don't judge was mind boggling. Women create the stupidest trends. First they brought body positivity and they said that they have the right to remain fat. If you tell them to get fit, you're fat shaming them.

Now they have the right to keep their STDs. Women would place themselves in health deteriorating situations because they don't want anyone to tell them what to do. They're bosses and all that girl power stuff, I get it. But who are they fooling at the end of the day.
SMH

They’re sure fooling themselves, so pathetic. They have all these standards but they want men to accept everything about them, they have weak men (simps) everywhere to always come to their defense either. Men can’t even criticize these women anymore, other men twist the redpill and expect us to accept them the way they are because they believe it’s ‘female nature’ to always misbehave and be overly hypergamous. Men are now expected to take them the way they are otherwise they say we are ‘complaining’ or we are ‘redpill junkies’. The primary purpose of our daily posts here is to teach men to also have standards(trust me females do) and learn to vet these females well. We don’t expect them to change their innate nature but we sure expect them to improve and be the best they can be while they’re with us. After all no one is perfect. We can’t keep endorsing every rubbish from the female folks else the society would keep breeding low value females and h0es. Men should have standards and the females would sit up. No one is complaining.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Astrid4(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
I think many of us are already leaving the redpill to the blue pill world and also noticed the fact...we have finding it hard to manage the heterogeneousity of redpill, but before I give my opinion I will like to go back to basic of redpill.

What is The Red Pill?
A loose and highly debated collection of frameworks that describe sexual
dynamics between men and women. In short, it is purely information. What each
person decides to do with this information is up to them. Remember, sexual
strategy is amoral. You decide what you want to do and how you want to go about ,doing it. You are responsible for your overall happiness, and all consequences of
your actions. We're here to provide and discuss the framework.

All as a redpiller we are all the same cos our basic term of being here is to study the Dynamics of the relationship between man and woman but what separate us is our sexual strategy we have the MGTOW (Martinez gang), plate spinning and girlfriend.

What is a sexual strategy?

Simply put, it is being honest with yourself about what you want from the
opposite sex and putting together a realistic plan to go after it. For our purposes
this is broken down into three main groups: MGTOW, Plate spinning, and
Girlfriend game

-MGTOW

• Level 1: Situational awareness. This level includes men who are aware of
the realities that face them in society, and yet deem the risks acceptable to
have a go at playing the game

• Level 2: Rejection of long-term relationships. Man who rejects all form of
long-term personal relationships with women, including but not limited to
marriage, cohabitation of any sort which might be classified as common-law
marriage, picking up for a single mother's children, or any action which
might be used in court to turn him into her legal indentured servant

• Level 3: Rejection of short-term relationships. Man who rejects all form of
personal relationships with women, including dating, one-night stands,
friendships, etc. Any contact with unfamiliar women is kept strictly
professional and at a minimum

• Level 4: Economic disengagement. Man who refuses to produce more than
is strictly necessary for his individual survival. He will limit actions that are
punished by taxation without jeopardizing his way of life and acceptable
standard of living

Obviously Level 1 is great, and something we here at TRP agree with, but everything after that is debatable. Level 2 does not include relationships, which are
a valid sexual strategy, and Level 3 does not include Plates, also a valid sexual
strategy. If you can find happiness within this framework, knock yourself out, but
the meat of TRP will be focusing on Plates/Girlfriend game. Being the pragmatic
bunch we are at TRP I honestly want to thank all of you MGTOW out there
. By
opting out of dating and society altogether you help drive down the value of pussy
by no longer validating women
, and you're less competition for those of us who
pursue one of the other two strategies. Blaze a trail, gentlemen.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Astrid4(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
-Plate spinning

Otherwise known as a "Soft Harem" and a personal favorite of mine. This is
basically "dating" multiple women at once without commitment.
Most of us here
will tell you flat out that honesty is the best policy. Let the women know you are
not available for exclusivity now, or at any point in the future. TRP does not
condone cheating or lying to women. If you tell a woman you're exclusive and then
Bleep around on her I have no problem calling you a Nitwits. Don't do that, it
creates feminists and other terrible types of women.
Start at "Plate Theory" and work your way up. This is a gold mine for how to
spin up your own Soft Harem. You'll have to master game and have your frame
locked up real tight because this is trial by fire. Always entertaining, rather
exhausting, but if you play it just right you can find short and sometimes long term
happiness.

-Girlfriend game(Tonnyray's geng)

Not exactly something we're known for, but I think there is enough demand that
it is relevant. Women worth giving your commitment to are rare. So rare in fact we
call them Unicorns, and you can consider this TRP on hard mode. Maintaining attraction and frame for one night isn't that hard once you've had some success and
internalized game. Maintaining it throughout the course of a long term relationship
is another beast altogether. This is content we haven't discussed much in the past so
we are looking to the community to drive it. If it is something you're interested in
start making theory posts. Mate selection, maintaining frame, Captain/First Mate
dynamics, etc. We aim to be the premiere hub for all things RP related, and
ignoring relationships because they aren't "True RP" is ignorant. Which leads us
into the next section

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tonnyray:
Which do you prefer, mic or megaphone?
Preach bro!
Preach!!
Preach!!!!!!

As a broke masturbator, 'NA money I prefer!' My mouth reach me. Blink eyes.

'Remember you owe me wine before o! Las las NA to sell all of them take start life o'.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Astrid4(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Straw Red Pill
This is when RP theories become caricatures of themselves. "Bitter friendzoned
neckbeard MGTOW" or "Sociopath Patrick Bateman Dark Triad alpha bro" Now,
normally I'd quote GoT "Lions, sheep, etc." but we need to avoid doing this to
ourselves regardless of what outsiders think. The RP community is small, and we
seem to only want to divide ourselves further over which sexual strategy is the
"best." Personally, I think this is fucking dumb. The career players call the guys
who want a girlfriend "still beta," while the MGTOW call the players "slaves to
pussy." Its all bullshit and it needs to stop. Your strategy is your own to decide, and
that doesn't make it objectively better than any of the others
. Here in TRP our
community is built of ALL THREE sexual strategies. If you don't want to support
all three then head on over to the Roosh, MMSL, or MGTOW forums so you can
join in on the masturbatory nonsense.
RPS also had a good point about Alpha and Beta. Guys, listen, they aren't
binary, they are spectrums, and all of us have both.
"Occasionally I see conversations regarding "real alpha" comparing two users
in a similar context to:
"You're not a real alpha. A real alpha does this.."
I am a real alpha.. I do this!"
"This board has been invaded by betas!"
Just wanted to make a note that this is basically stupid and for bleeps sake drop
that shit.
Stop labelling each other alphas and betas, they're terms we use to classify
particular behaviors and help demonstrate good versus bad behavior. Nobody is
intrinsically an "alpha," some people just have more alpha traits than others. Stick
to constructive criticism and drop the stupid out-alpha talk. It's not seddit folks, this
conversation has become a caricature of itself.
If somebody is making stupid mistakes, correct them, but don't get into a stupid
fight about who's alpha and who isn't.
Furthermore, of course there are people with beta tendencies here. How the
Bleep do you expect them to learn?
And a note to people who are new here or have overwhelmingly beta traits and
don't get it: lurk a bit. Pay special attention to Endorsed Contributors. If you keep
giving terrible advice when you don't know jack shit, I might just make a new user
flair: Continuous Blue Balls or something."

culled from Reddit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Astrid4:
I think many of us are already leaving the redpill to the blue pill world and also noticed the fact...we have finding it hard to manage the heterogeneousity of redpill, but before I give my opinion I will like to go back to basic of redpill.

What is The Red Pill?
A loose and highly debated collection of frameworks that describe sexual
dynamics between men and women. In short, it is purely information. What each
person decides to do with this information is up to them. Remember, sexual
strategy is amoral. You decide what you want to do and how you want to go about ,doing it. You are responsible for your overall happiness, and all consequences of
your actions. We're here to provide and discuss the framework.

All as a redpiller we are all the same cos our basic term of being here is to study the Dynamics of the relationship between man and woman but what separate us is our sexual strategy we have the MGTOW (Martinez gang), plate spinning and girlfriend.

What is a sexual strategy?
Simply put, it is being honest with yourself about what you want from the
opposite sex and putting together a realistic plan to go after it. For our purposes
this is broken down into three main groups: MGTOW, Plate spinning, and
Girlfriend game.

-MGTOW

• Level 1: Situational awareness. This level includes men who are aware of
the realities that face them in society, and yet deem the risks acceptable to
have a go at playing the game...

• Level 2: Rejection of long-term relationships. Man who rejects all form of
long-term personal relationships with women, including but not limited to
marriage, cohabitation of any sort which might be classified as common-law
marriage, picking up for a single mother's children, or any action which
might be used in court to turn him into her legal indentured servant...

• Level 3: Rejection of short-term relationships. Man who rejects all form of
personal relationships with women, including dating, one-night stands,
friendships, etc. Any contact with unfamiliar women is kept strictly
professional and at a minimum...

• Level 4: Economic disengagement. Man who refuses to produce more than
is strictly necessary for his individual survival. He will limit actions that are
punished by taxation without jeopardizing his way of life and acceptable
standard of living...

Obviously Level 1 is great, and something we here at TRP agree with, but everything after that is debatable. Level 2 does not include relationships, which are
a valid sexual strategy, and Level 3 does not include Plates, also a valid sexual
strategy. If you can find happiness within this framework, knock yourself out, but
the meat of TRP will be focusing on Plates/Girlfriend game. Being the pragmatic
bunch we are at TRP I honestly want to thank all of you MGTOW out there. By
opting out of dating and society altogether you help drive down the value of pussy
by no longer validating women, and you're less competition for those of us who
pursue one of the other two strategies. Blaze a trail, gentlemen.

Level 4 is a lie

You're a liar

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Astrid4(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lightway:

Level 4 is a lie

You're a liar

Believe whatever you want to believe

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
wait o,she legit had STDs and was proud about it?

SOZINN:

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is to tell you that there are a lot of simps men now than masculine men. You choose where you want to belong. #trp

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Always let them invest their resources in whatever you both got going on. No one likes to lose what they had invested in. #trp

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Astrid4(m): 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lightway:

Level 4 is a lie

You're a liar

I know despite the fact we have many wise and intelligent fellow here...we also have the dumb one too who are not open minded and always quick to discredit. It is sad for someone claiming MGTOWer does not know the concept of what he practices grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

You can learn more on www.mgtow.com grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bluepill entities forming Redpill only to show their true colors when they think no one is watching...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Do women of today still deserve the same treatment they got in past generations?
They all have the ‘female nature’ in common but pick from the lesser evils.
Authority: Vet them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Shot fired

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Men have truly set the standard so low. Majority of women will not forgive you for being broke, why are you forgiving them for their countless body counts?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
#REDPILL WONT TEACH YOU THIS

I think many redpillers fail to understand why men simp. Men that simp are not fools, they have low self esteem and refuse to evolve.

Men simp because they see themselves as average. Even men that have money see themselves as average when around a woman.

there are men that have a lot of money but can't speak to a woman. Do you know why? Because they shut themselves from the society to make money and now they've made it, they think they can get woman. Like when a woman breaks a man's heart and tells him that he is too broke for her. That man will go and hustle is way till he makes money. The same thing with a first class student that shuts himself from the world to get first class and get a good job.

Simps are not stupid people. They simply have low self esteem when it comes to women. They also have beliefs that are not realistic. For example, love is not real. It is a construct designed by men, women, and media to make life look more beautiful. Real men don't love women, the same way women don't love men. But that life was not really beautiful. Just the same way your dad and mom or grand dad and grand mum were not really in love but did it to fulfill all righteousness.

Another thing is that women are described as angels. And that is not a lie. A woman has a soft voice, soft body, a puszy that feels so good when you dIck is inside. Women bring pleasure to a man and they can be likened as angels. However, women are also human beings just like men. They have choices, they have wants and they have needs.

Simps see women as angels that have to be worshiped and the sweetness of puszy is the prize. Simps don't view women are normal human beings. In fact, there are some men that are shocked that women poop in the toilet.

That's why you see a simp praising a woman's body online, asking to drink her bath water and kiss her feet.

Another reason for simphood is that it is hard to be a real man. The patriarchy didn't just fall because of women. It fell because some men also hated it. Look at the animal kingdom.

When you look at lions, you see that there is only 1 male lion and 7 lionesses and 12 cubs in a pride (exceptions abound). This shows you that nature only favors a few males. The same thing in the human world. Patriarchy or hypergamy favored the best men. A lot of men, nerds, geeks, simps, and all that didn't like this and they sought to bring down patriarchy. That's why you see many men advocating for female rights hoping to get some pussy that will only be left to a few men. The new world order has given every man out there a chance with women, all thanks to simps.

Simping is a state of mind where a man see himself as the provider and a woman as his prize. That's how life was designed to be. A lion fights other lions just to fucck the lioness. A giraffe does the same. There is no reason why it should be different in humans.

However, as humans we have evolved and women no longer have to wait to get fuccked by the real men. Imagine a lioness leading a pride of lions. That's evolution.

The Redpill is not handling the simp problem very well.

If you want to turn men to the redpill, you don't have to tell them that women are bad, because women are not. Simply tell them to evolve.

Men don't fall in love
Women don't fall in love
Men are manipulative
Women are manipulative

The reason why many men are losing is because they still see women as weak, soft angels with succulent breasts, stupid brains, soft ass and a delicious puszy. Women are more than that. Women have choices and there is a way they make their choices. As a man, it is up to you to ask yourself why women make their choices, how they make their choices. and what rules do they follow.

If you're a simp, you must understand that you don't love women. You're just seeing yourself as average in front of a woman. Or you're overcompensating because you've never had a woman that was so good to you before. That's not love. There is no such thing as love.

Typing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
And they’ll cheat with all their heart too.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
geedot:

I can see people above advising the poster to share the victim the pill, as if having the pills would give him immunity against such. The moment you decided to marry is when you've let your shield down, only God can save you now.

I don't know how people[men] expect so much from someone else[women]. It will always end in tears as seen in this case above.

AND THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH. THIS IS THE SUMMARY OF WHAT I ALWAYS STAND FOR. PEOPLE WILL "ALWAYS" CHANGE, SO EXPECTING LOYALTY FROM MEN/WOMEN IS A WASTE OF TIME. MEN JUST NEED TO UNDERSTAND THIS AND STOP INVESTING SO MUCH IN EMOTIONAL COMMITMENTS AND ROMANCE BECAUSE EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY FALLS, AND IF SHE DOESN'T DISAPPOINT YOU TODAY, WHAT ABOUT IN 3 YEARS TIME, OR IN 30?

THREE OF THE TOP RICHEST MEN ALIVE LOST THEIR WIVES THIS YEAR, AND MR. BEZOS' GIRLFRIEND HAS A MASSIVE CRUSH ON LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND WILL FUC HIM WHEN BEZOS IS NOT LOOKING... SO WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO NOT BE CHEATED ON OR ABANDONED? JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH?? cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
heartofcity12:
King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal marries another wife Emmanuella Aderopo, after the bunch of wives he already had. This is another proof that shows men are the prize. He already had about 39 kids from different women. Females hypergamy will keep making men the prize, all a man has to do is keep working on his goals and have a divine understanding on how life works. Women will marry a man if he’s rich irrespective of his religion, tribe, job, culture, wives, kids he already had. Sometimes I wonder why feminists disturb themselves so much, female nature knows what it wants and it’ll take its course when an opportunity present itself no matter what they tell themselves. #trp
But isn't this stressful... Talking about sharing his wealth to the kids.. 39 for that matter.

A whole lot of inner wars here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Perfect response

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nezzjnr:

But isn't this stressful... Talking about sharing his wealth to the kids.. 39 for that matter.

A whole lot of inner wars here and there.

His problem lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
I have been viewing this thread for some days and I didn't have time and space to contribute significantly as I would have wanted. I hope it is not too late. I had to read again what had recently transpired to be sure that I didn't miss anything in my assessment. I wouldn't reply all posts and go into details on where the POSTERS went amiss in logic, but here are a some things that are worthwhile:

[1] The fact that some people are discussing a red pill topic, no matter how basic, that all redpillers should know doesn't mean they are "hyperventilating" or whining. The fact that a certain discussion is dominating this thread (just like past topics) at the moment doesn't mean that people are "hyperventilating" or whining. Harbouring such notion is to make a logical lapse and run off at a tangent on an impression no one gave you; by this logic, many takes, even the series of responses I saw, could be termed as "hyperventilation," disgruntled rants, and whining. I believe this is simple to grasp. Let's stop reading unnecessary meaning into people's post out of emotions; I believe grown men should act as grown men.

As long as a topic is a red pill topic and the rules of this thread are not defied, people can freely discuss them and comment on them as much as they like, however long. This will always happen, and it's not bad. If you don't like the fact that a topic is being discussed or you feel another thing ought to be discussed, nothing stops you from ignoring the discussion until what you like comes up. If that is not enough, nothing stops you from starting your discussion; you can even start a discussion by asking a question. If any of these cannot be done, resist the urge to make silly assumptions about the posters and ignore or visit other threads in the meantime. This thread doesn't revolve around any particular person and his wishes.

Even if you felt you noticed a disgruntled fellow partaking in the discussion, do not make the mistake of seeing his view as reflective of the views of others partaking in the discussion. It makes no sense.

[2] It must be had in mind that this group isn't centred around a particular set of redpillers: some are new here to learn, some are old members, some have left, some are yet to come and some don't actively and consistently follow this thread (they leave for sometime and come back later only to join the prevailing discussions without knowing what had transpired in their absence and the lessons therein). For this reason it can sometimes be helpful if people are bringing up issues that others are familiar with (for whatever reasons) and discussing them. Sometimes, the discussions may inadvertently shed a new light and give a new touch that weren't given in previous discussions; such helps some people. Sometimes, a newbie who just joined and hasn't fully read up on red pill concepts might be showered with a discussion that provides depth and understanding to a concept he has an inkling about and give him room to ask questions whose answer will consolidate his knowledge. Even if this isn't the case, redpillers still have the liberty to discuss any red pill topic as long as the rules and purpose of this thread are not violated. I even know some people who just joined the thread recently. Chill!

Allow discussions to run their course.

Having such discussions and even expressing a critical attitude towards marriage doesn't mean that people are saying women are the problem. It doesn't mean they are disgruntled, unsuccessful, haven't gone out there or anything alleged and assumed here.

Typing...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
heartofcity12:
King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal marries another wife Emmanuella Aderopo, after the bunch of wives he already had. This is another proof that shows men are the prize. He already had about 39 kids from different women. Females hypergamy will keep making men the prize, all a man has to do is keep working on his goals and have a divine understanding on how life works. Women will marry a man if he’s rich irrespective of his religion, tribe, job, culture, wives, kids he already had. Sometimes I wonder why feminists disturb themselves so much, female nature knows what it wants and it’ll take its course when an opportunity present itself no matter what they tell themselves. #trp

Men are the prize
Women are the prize
Anyone can be the prize

The same way many men are ready to simp for Nengi

So are women simping for King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2021

SMALL RANT. BUT LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING IN CASE THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE GETTING IT TWISTED.

FOR A WHILE NOW I'VE RECEIVED MESSAGES FROM SEVERAL PEOPLE (MOSTLY "F" ) EXPRESSING THEIR DISSATISFACTION IN ME AFTER THEY DISCOVERED I WASN'T "REAL" BUT "A GAY MISOGYNISTIC BROKE LOSER" WHO CAN'T AFFORD WOMEN SO I SETTLED FOR HATING THEM. LOL. YOU NEED TO SEE SOME OF THESE ABUSES.

THE TRUTH IS THAT I'VE BEEN WITH FANTASTIC WOMEN MY WHOLE LIFE AND I'VE MANAGED TO BE WITH SOME OF THE BEST THAT EVER EXISTED. I HAVE TWO AMAZING SISTERS AS WELL THAT I'D DO ANYTHING FOR AND SOON I MAY HAVE A WIFE AND DAUGHTERS, SO HOW CAN I HATE WOMEN?

YOU'RE THE FEMINIST. YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS IN 5 YEARS IS.. BROKESHAMING MEN ONLINE AND TALKING POINTLESSLY HOW GENDER ROLES MUST BE SWITCHED AND MORE MEN SHOULD START COOKING AND ALLOWING THEIR GIRLFRIENDS GO ON DATES WITH MULTIPLE MEN.
I'M THE MISOGYNIST BUT THIS MONTH ALONE I AND MY SISTER'S NGO INDEPENDENTLY SPENT SO MUCH EDUCATING FEMALE CHILDREN IN BENUE STATE AND HELPING THEM WITH BOOKS, COMPUTERS, AND SANITARY PADS ETC... ARE YOU SURE THAT I'M NOT THE REAL FEMINIST WITH THE WAY I LOVE TEENAGE GIRLS AND TRY TO TAKE CARE OF THEM AND BETTER THEIR LIVES? WHILE Y'ALL DO NOTHING AS FEMINISTS EXCEPT LOOKING FOR THE NEXT MAN TO RUIN HIS LIFE.

I HAVE NEVER ENCOURAGED MISOGYNY, RAPE, UNDERAGE SEX, PROMISCUITY, OR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, AND NEITHER HAVE I CAMPAIGNED AGAINST RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES. SO HOW EXACTLY DO I HATE WOMEN?

ONCE I COME ONLINE I SEE THREADS ON THE FRONT-PAGE ABOUT RELATIONSHIP/MARITAL PROBLEMS AND 99 OUT OF 100 TIMES IT'S MEN CRYING.

THE TRUTH ABOUT "RELATIONSHIPS" IS THAT 99 TIMES FROM 100 MEN ARE ALWAYS THE LOSERS. MOST GIRLS OUT THERE COME WITH NOTHING BUT A FANCY FACE AND SEX, AND WHAT DO YOU GO IN WITH? EFFORTS, MONEY, MORE EFFORTS, A FANCY APPEARANCE, AND SEX. WHENEVER IT ENDS IT IS ALWAYS YOU THAT HAS LOST THE MOST BECAUSE WOMEN "RARELY" INVEST IN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD! SO THIS IS WHY ABANDONED INEXPERIENCED MEN ARE ALWAYS CRYING ONLINE AND IN BEER PARLOURS, LEADING I AND MANY OTHERS TO DISCUSS ON THESE KINDS OF TOPICS ON THREADS LIKE THESE.

SO IF ANYBODY'S DISAPPOINTED THAT I'M A LOSER FOR POSTING HERE WHENEVER I HAPPEN TO BE ONLINE IT'S A SIMPLE THING TO UNFOLLOW AND DELETE ME INSTEAD OF SENDING UNREASONABLE MAILS TO ME. AND IF YOU HOLD THE IDEA THAT TRP OR MGTOW ARE ABOUT ROUGH LIFE AND WOMAN HATE YOU'RE HAVING IT ALL WRONG AND I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO EDUCATE ANYBODY.

RANT OVER.

PS: THIS THREAD SHOULD BE A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR LIVES.
WITH ALL I DO AND KNOW, THERE'S NO TIME THAT I DON'T RUSH BACK HERE FOR DAILY REMINDER ONCE I SEE THAT I'M LOSING FOCUS cheesy. DAILY DOSES OF TRP IS VERY ESSENTIAL.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. AMEN.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Even if she stays, can you bare the disrespect?. That’s why you should at least be with a lady that choose you and has high interest in you and not your resources for a long term thing, that could make some difference. Not advising anyone against marriage but you should know what you have signed in for and always try to be at the top of your game. It is what it is.

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: brimestonegly and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.