Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782438 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
typing...

[3] In this thread we focus on the substance and truthfulness of ideas and opinions. As long as a person (or group) hasn't violated the rules or defied the purpose of this thread or played mischievous games, never should you deviate from his arguments and opinion and make presumptions or imply things about his personality or life. It is silly and childish, especially when you have never met this person in real life. It is emotional, feminine and not what we do here. Highest, you state your different opinion or take, everyone agrees to disagree and move on; it is that simple. If you cannot focus on the opinion or take, you can ignore. No need to start implying that people are miserable lots, losers, inadequate or disgruntled folks who haven't go out there, had success in certain aspects and seen things... all for simply thinking differently; it serves no productive purpose here and it scores no point here. Going by a faulty logic here, I could call that "hyperventilation" or whine.

Finally, conflating a feminist generalisation with someone's generalisation for the purpose of lending credence to the falsehood of the latter is a cheap emotional technique that detractors, especially women, use when trying to demolish red pill facts that apply to all women. For this same reason they even try to paint redpillers and mgtow as the male equivalent of radical feminists. It is not a new thing. IF that is what was being done here (I COULD BE WRONG), no one should try such again.

[4] (a) If you think marriage is wonderful and the getting married is fine, that's okay. If you think marriage is slavery and that getting married is an enslavement of self, that's okay. Everyone has the liberty to hold and express their views here as long as they are not blue pill nonsense (since this is a red pill thread. There are hundreds of threads for you if you find what is said here disappointing and unacceptable; you can even start your own thread. No need for anyone to force what is not. There is no gold medal or money given to anyone who scores a point).

If you express your flattering opinion about marriage, I am sure no one will think you are trying to impose marriage on others or imply that getting married makes you a redpiller. Why should it be different when a set of people, who haven't violated the purpose and rules of this thread, hold and simply express unflattering views about marriage? It is not logical and it just doesn't make sense. Already, we know that perspectives and background differ and it is okay for people to hold different views and opinions and it is understandable that such happens, why then should anyone be ruffled and worked up over anti-marriage opinions to the extent of making silly assumptions, logical lapses and underhanded personal attack? Even among redpillers, opinions differ since not everyone is at the same level of red pill awareness.

Pro-marriage folks will always express favourable attitude towards marriage while those that are against marriage will express critical attitude towards it. Deal with this, and I say this to both sides. Engage in productive discussions with utmost civility. Highest, agree to disagree. No need for name calling, silly assumptions about people's personality/lives, running off on impression that no one ever gave you, and underhanded personal attack. Stop it! As I said, being open-minded enough to be able understand that people's opinions, lifestyles, interests and aspirations are different from yours without getting worked up about a different opinion is a hallmark of maturity. Grow up!

Typing...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Okay. Somebody’s gf/fiancée

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
NYSC babe grin na normal levels na

heartofcity12:
Okay. Somebody’s gf/fiancée

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Truth.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tonnyray:
If that jailbird you quoted had replied with even a granule of logic or common sense I for lay eggs grin

Junnior:
How exactly did he screw his friend over?
Are you enforcing mgtow on him?
Are you saying all married Nigerian men are screwed over?
Why should you get married when you're flat broke in the first place?
Why should you expect a working high-class lady to marry you when you are flat broke?......

Australopithecichidodo:
Ooga booga ooga booga bluepill redpill blue red pill pill ooga booga booooo grin
Jailbird?...I like that better than being a 49 year old whizzbag way past his prime..So past his prime that he has become anachronistic to an idealogy such as redpill that gives so so much power to men, especially young men, that they literally rewrite their destinies...He envys that....The youth merged with such powers...Tis obscene..A sacrilege as a matter of fact..He wants that too..Maybe if he knew then in his youth what he knows now he could have had a good chance of rewritting other than this hollow and empty void he calls his life right now...But you can't teach an old dog new tricks, so what does this old dog do to get by??.... He poisons the waterhole ,lest young men drink and be the best version of themselves and live the best lives they ever had,somewhat with blue pill sh*t and hopes nobody notices..What a sad way to live, bro.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Typing...

[4] (b) Obviously, the fact that a discussion is dominating this thread at a particular time or has gone on for a while doesn't mean the themes of the discussion is what the red pill is ALL about. It doesn't mean the speaker (or speakers) are imposing anything on anyone or infusing the themes of their discussions into the red pill. Allow a discussion to run its course, just like other discussions; get out of your feelings. For example, a while back, someone was talking about his observation and experiences in the escapades of married women and a lot of people were following. Instead of certain people to pick out the red pill lessons from the account or ignore, they played the moral champions, made an issue out of nothing, misconstrued the message and wrongly claimed the speaker was encouraging sex with married women and making it what the red pill is about. This was clearly not the case; even after many clarification from the speaker, the moral champions kept savaging him. They started morally condemning him as though their condemnation will make them feel better or change the reality of what he is speaking about, one of the many things this thread was created for.

It was an eyesore to see people bringing morality into an area that doesn't entail morality; some didn't even really understand or know about the amoral nature of the red pill. Also, the fact that others here are silent on someone's moral choices doesn't mean that they endorse them, instead they simply realise that all sorts of moral compasses are here and morality is not to be made an issue HERE.

Another example is the misrepresentation of Ubunja's observation on bad boys and lowlives. His observation and take were misconstrued as endorsement and encouragement of being a lowlife. Also, they were misconstrued as preachments on how being a lowlife makes you redpilled. Rather than note the reality he was trying to unveil, emotions and the need to score cheap points ran amok. These errors were due to emotions and running off on impression that no one gave. Simple logic and due diligence would have corrected these. There many more examples (I picked these because they are recent), but my point is clear. Someone giving an unflattering opinion on marriage doesn't mean they are saying being a redpiller means you will shun marriage. It also doesn't mean that they are imposing being single for life on you. Even some few redpillers have been guilty of this (usually when it deals with the amoral nature of the red pill). This mistake will be likely made in future, so take note. Let's be logical.

Typing...

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
CaveAdullam:
As a broke masturbator, 'NA money I prefer!' My mouth reach me. Blink eyes.
'Remember you owe me wine before o! Las las NA to sell all of them take start life o'.
Lol. Na we we na grin
If you roger your aza I go monetize the mic and wine with my widower's mite.
I actually owe over 80% of the wisdom I've garnered on this thread to you bro.
No kidding.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
typing...

This is useful for those who will be opportuned to coach a newbie in the red pill. It could be your brother, friend or an acquaintance. I had to touch this point as it occurred to me.

[5] (a) Whether we like it or not, red pill is not mainstream. Not many can handle it; it is bitter and harsh and uncomfortable to many, especially the conventional mind. This is true especially when you dive deep. The revelations it gives, especially the deep ones, can make the conventional mind think it is some misogynistic, counterintuitive, toxic, bitter, vile, dysfunctional and immoral stuff. Lol. If red pill becomes mainstream, it will get watered-down and diluted to accommodate people's feelings. Redpillers are a minority and the red pill is an aberration from conventional thoughts.

[5] (b) Suppose you feel or think a particular person appears disgruntled at the red pill truths he has come across and began to accept, do not foolishly assume he is not a redpiller or he is seeing women as his problem in life. This doesn't make sense. Don't assume he is a loser who hasn't gone out there to conquer or he is unsuccessful. This isn't productive and it does nothing. Don't expect from him the calm and indifferent attitude of a core redpiller towards red pill truths and do not point fingers at him for not having such attitude. Approach the situation with understanding knowing fully well that people are at different stages of red pill growth; you don't know for sure the level someone is at. Some are still in the rage phase (redpillers should know this) and they will outgrow it with time; other core redpillers passed through this phase (it can happen to anyone regardless of your social status). For some, the red pill hasn't sank deep yet. It is only a matter of time.

Some overcome this phase quickly while some took more time; this is because people are different. Even past experiences play a role. Someone who has been brutally and endlessly played in the past and has been savaged to the utmost by the unforgiving manipulative claws of female nature during his blue pill days will rage more the moment the red pill truths start dawning on him and it will take him time the get out of the rage phase. Allow a person's growth to take its course, just as yours did.

Some are past the rage phase and are newly acquainting themselves with red pill truth, but they still have blue pill expectations from women, especially ethical and moral expectations. This is also a phase common among people who are new to the red pill, especially newbies who haven't taken time to dive deep and ruminate on what they've learnt. Las las, everyone will come to a point where they make peace with reality, abandon certain illusions and stop trying to change what they cannot change.

If you didn't pass through the rage phase, good for you. It doesn't change the fact that it is a phenomenon common with the transition from the blue pill state to the red pill state. To think otherwise is either naivety or dishonesty. If you spent a short time in that phase, good for you. I spent a short time (few days) as a teenager in that phase and I simply moved on. One must realise that the blue pill isn't just a system of lies and delusions, it is also people's lives, devotion and the profund conditioning of the male mind from birth. Usually it is not easy for a bluepiller (even any human) to accept that his life has been devoted to lies and delusions and hence all a waste in a particular aspect, especially when such lies and delusions have left him vulnerable and when he realises he would have done things differently with his life in a particular aspect. If care isn't taken, denial may impede his transition since it is painful to admit how he has wasted an aspect of his one and only life on a lie. I believe we can put ourselves in the shoes of such a person.

It is similar to when some religious people become  convinced FOR SOME REASON that God and the sweet afterlife are all falsehoods. The more one has spent time and invested in a religion, found solace in it and made sacrifices for it, the more disgruntled and vexed he feels when deconverting, especially when you compare him to a teenager who never took religion seriously, but deconverted. I am not saying God and the afterlife are falsehoods, instead I am hoping that those who have been deconverted, changed religion or disentangled themselves from a cult can further relate with my example.

Fortunately, the rage phase and blue pill expectations do not last. Time and more red pill will annihilate such from one's system.

typing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
heartofcity12:

They’re sure fooling themselves, so pathetic. They have all these standards but they want men to accept everything about them, they have weak men (simps) everywhere to always come to their defense either. Men can’t even criticize these women anymore, other men twist the redpill and expect us to accept them the way they are because they believe it’s ‘female nature’ to always misbehave and be overly hypergamous. Men are now expected to take them the way they are otherwise they say we are ‘complaining’ or we are ‘redpill junkies’. The primary purpose of our daily posts here is to teach men to also have standards(trust me females do) and learn to vet these females well. We don’t expect them to change their innate nature but we sure expect them to improve and be the best they can be while they’re with us. After all no one is perfect. We can’t keep endorsing every rubbish from the female folks else the society would keep breeding low value females and h0es. Men should have standards and the females would sit up. No one is complaining.
Aswear you're right. Someone is now a junky for having standards. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
typing....

=======
Some of what I wrote pertain to what happened recently, some don't. All is for our edification and improvement in the way things are handle here. Make of what you will about what I have written and no one should see this as an attack directed at anyone or an emotional response. Finally, concerning the clash that transpired recently, I wasn't impressed with both sides. Some people were guilty of putting words inside the mouth of some in certain instances; some people were guilty of making silly assumptions. I don't have strength to go into details. Some people from both sides no try in certain instances. The discourse betrayed logic. I believe we can do better. I don't know about others, but I harbour no hard feelings towards anyone. Cheers!

The end.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is useful for those who will be opportuned to coach a newbie in the red pill. It could be your brother, friend or an acquaintance. I had to touch this point as it occurred to me.
This has been amended. I meant "this", not "his." Typo. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oyin2212:

Aswear you're right. Someone is now a junky for having standards. SMH

Yeah, ‘redpill junky’ and ‘complainant’. Wonderful.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tonnyray:
Man was created to work. To create. To rule. To drive the forces of creation with pristine purpose.
Woman was created for the man. Man is the ONLY reason for the creation of woman.
This is why when they sinned, GOD cursed (the real word is revealed the consequences of their action on) the essence of their being. Everything spoken against the man had to do with work. Everything spoken against the woman had to do with family (the man's seed).
Men, understand this one thing, you are constantly being asked one question.
Life, those challenges, whether in school, financial difficulties, the difficult childhood, the uncaring parent, that failed relationship, the nagging unsupportive wife, the betrayal from friends, the treacherous business terrain..... in fact all of the vicissitudes of life are asking you just one question:

WHO ARE YOU?

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
heartofcity12:
Shot fired

Honestly I don't support it too. How can you date the same woman for multiple years and you still don't know what you want. In as much as he is wasting her time. He is also wasting his own time too.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jeremani:
There's this girl have been dating since late 2019, have never had sex with her for once even though she had tried many times but I just don't want it.
She is working so she is not billing me, unless I decide to dash small thing.

She is a good girl from what have observed.
We had countless argument that we didn't talk for dayz.

I lost my dad 2020, so that same 2020 I left abj to acquire some skills and since then I haven't showed up, by the way my mum and siblings base in abj and God have been faithful and schooling and working am funding myself and still sending stuff home.

I and this girl have been chatting and calling, some times I send her money so she could use it for one or two things and sometimes I sub for her.

So this year she got admission and she have been saving up money since then, her parent are not helping out bc there are kinda of many somehow in their family and they aren't financially okay.

Yesterday she begged me to borrow her 50k
That she will pay back whenever she have, I have the money but the thing is that though she might be my babe but I don't have any emotional memory stuff attached with her.

So i told her I can't borrow her that amount of money since she don't even know when she is gonna pay back.
I sent her 10k as per dash, she don't need to pay.

The problem now is that, it seems my mind is playing tricks on me, maybe is emotion or what. As if I did bad thing by not giving her the money and maybe she need the money seriously.
Pls I need advice, was I wrong?
Have been careful enough to know how I spend on her.
You did far more than enough for her

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
MJBOLT:
NYSC babe grin na normal levels na

Nigga You See NYSC babes.
Just leave them. When I used to work in my school as an IT staff. Whenever married female students want to go for service you will notice some changes.

1. They will stop wearing their wedding rings.
2. Their skin tone will lighten up.
3. The way they dress will change. (You know na).
4. They will beg you, even pay you to change their state of service. This is because they are supposed to serve in their state of residence as married women.

This is not the case with all of them but most of them do it. Especially the young ones that married early. If your relationship with a woman can survive the attacks of school and NYSC. That relationship is strong like vibranium.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tonnyray:
..... in fact all of the vicissitudes of life are asking you just one question:

WHO ARE YOU?
Who are you?
Fully and boldly encrypted in that question is WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE?
As it is almost impossible to define a phone, a television, a car or an airplane without detailing it's purpose, same way you are without meaning, without definition if you are without a purpose.
Every man has a unique purpose,
The only purpose a woman has is to help a man fulfil his.
This is the sole reason why 99% of advances in civilization is attributable to men. We are the ones divinely endowed, teleologically incorporated and mandated to build, to rule, to dominate and refine creation.

The bedrock of almost all man/woman issues is when a man who is yet to even define himself/his purpose, rather than pedestalize and prioritize this essential, vital and noble task, seeks out a woman/women instead. More often than not a woman that isn't even self taught to fulfil her own purpose of creating the ideal ambience for a purposeful man to enjoy peace in and from his labors, and to nurture his children in the same clime of affectionate warmth and beauty... rather women that are themselves more often than not leeches just waiting to secure a perfect host.. as we have seen grotesquely displayed in alarming dimensions in recent generations.

This my brothers is the recipe for the catastrophe we see all around us....

(to be continued as time permits)

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Men look for strength in women, women look for weaknesses in men,men care about women,women care only to use men, that's reality, that's life, the earlier you make peace with these in your redpill journey, the better it will be for you, delusion is unacceptable as a man especially in the mordern age we find ourselves

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Men look for strength in women, women look for weaknesses in men,men care about women,women care only to use men, that's reality, that's life, the earlier you make peace with these in your redpill journey, the better it will be for you, delusion is unacceptable as a man especially in the mordern age we find ourselves

This is a lie

Men are just the same as women but easier to manipulate... They try to buy women with money and gifts so that they can enter their pussy while women offer men the dream of a night in their arms while collecting their money.

Women have a higher bargaining power because they can work for their money while men can get pussy from anywhere apart from women

Men were easily deceived that loving a woman and giving her all your resources, trying harder and doing everything for women makes you a man.

The reason they believe this is because men have a lower bargaining power, men want women more than women want men.

men care only to use women,women care only to use men, that's reality, that's life

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tonnyray:
Lol. Na we we na grin
If you roger your aza I go monetize the mic and wine with my widower's mite.
I actually owe over 80% of the wisdom I've garnered on this thread to you bro.
No kidding.

Oya na....make I naka you DM

Na once December go stew!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Oya na....make I naka you DM
Na once December go stew!
Sure bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Reminderz: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
typing...

[3] In this thread we focus on the substance and truthfulness of ideas and opinions. As long as a person (or group) hasn't violated the rules or defied the purpose of this thread or played mischievous games, never should you deviate from his arguments and opinion and make presumptions or imply things about his personality or life. It is silly and childish, especially when you have never met this person in real life. It is emotional, feminine and not what we do here. Highest, you state your different opinion or take, everyone agrees to disagree and move on; it is that simple. If you cannot focus on the opinion or take, you can ignore. No need to start implying that people are miserable lots, losers, inadequate or disgruntled folks who haven't go out there, had success in certain aspects and seen things... all for simply thinking differently; it serves no productive purpose here and it scores no point here. Going by a faulty logic here, I could call that "hyperventilation" or whine.

Finally, conflating a feminist generalisation with someone's generalisation for the purpose of lending credence to the falsehood of the latter is a cheap emotional technique that detractors, especially women, use when trying to demolish red pill facts that apply to all women. For this same reason they even try to paint redpillers and mgtow as the male equivalent of radical feminists. It is not a new thing. IF that is what was being done here (I COULD BE WRONG), no one should try such again.

[4] (a) If you think marriage is wonderful and the getting married is fine, that's okay. If you think marriage is slavery and that getting married is an enslavement of self, that's okay. Everyone has the liberty to hold and express their views here as long as they are not blue pill nonsense (since this is a red pill thread. There are hundreds of threads for you if you find what is said here disappointing and unacceptable; you can even start your own thread. No need for anyone to force what is not. There is no gold medal or money given to anyone who scores a point).

If you express your flattering opinion about marriage, I am sure no one will think you are trying to impose marriage on others or imply that getting married makes you a redpiller. Why should it be different when a set of people, who haven't violated the purpose and rules of this thread, hold and simply express unflattering views about marriage? It is not logical and it just doesn't make sense. Already, we know that perspectives and background differ and it is okay for people to hold different views and opinions and it is understandable that such happens, why then should anyone be ruffled and worked up over anti-marriage opinions to the extent of making silly assumptions, logical lapses and underhanded personal attack? Even among redpillers, opinions differ since not everyone is at the same level of red pill awareness.

Pro-marriage folks will always express favourable attitude towards marriage while those that are against marriage will express critical attitude towards it. Deal with this, and I say this to both sides. Engage in productive discussions with utmost civility. Highest, agree to disagree. No need for name calling, silly assumptions about people's personality/lives, running off on impression that no one ever gave you, and underhanded personal attack. Stop it! As I said, being open-minded enough to be able understand that people's opinions, lifestyles, interests and aspirations are different from yours without getting worked up about a different opinion is a hallmark of maturity. Grow up!

Typing...
.now you're making sense and chatting matured and unbiased. gbayii...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
SOZINN:
Nigga You See NYSC babes.
Just leave them. When I used to work in my school as an IT staff. Whenever married female students want to go for service you will notice some changes.

1. They will stop wearing their wedding rings.
2. Their skin tone will lighten up.
3. The way they dress will change. (You know na).
4. They will beg you, even pay you to change their state of service. This is because they are supposed to serve in their state of residence as married women.

This is not the case with all of them but most of them do it. Especially the young ones that married early. If your relationship with a woman can survive the attacks of school and NYSC. That relationship is strong like vibranium.
Lol. University and NYSC? cheesy Don't mention. grin God wouldn't have chosen Virgin Mary as the mother of Jesus if she had gone to certain NYSC camps in her youth. grin

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
As long as SIMPly Men keep getting pusssy or it equivalents once in a while, the idea of Redpill freedom will forever be lost in them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
typing...

Typing...
chaii bro u get time

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lightway:

This is a lie

Men are just the same as women but easier to manipulate... They try to buy women with money and gifts so that they can enter their pussy while women offer men the dream of a night in their arms while collecting their money.

Women have a higher bargaining power because they can work for their money while men can get pussy from anywhere apart from women

Men were easily deceived that loving a woman and giving her all your resources, trying harder and doing everything for women makes you a man.

The reason they believe this is because men have a lower bargaining power, men want women more than women want men.

men care only to use women,women care only to use men, that's reality, that's life
preposterous

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
We knew these day was coming
America first female president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
today is men international day, but no pim from any angle even Google no celebrate shit, I go Twitter see men international day they trend say make I see post about only for me too click, too see Twitter they promote trans men, dear men you are alone in this world accept the cold truth ,it if you like surround yourself with wife and kids the kids will choose their mother while the mother will choose the children over you.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
how many of you know Pete Davidson, the guy dating Kim Kardashian currently, that guy is a natural redipiller, only am done date Ariana grande, Phoebe Danvers (from Netflix series bridgerton),Kate beckinsale, kim(currently),cazzie David, the worst part is alll this women are richer and more successful than him, but dude gets laid, Seriously, money is not all and all. Got to improve in the game.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
We knew these day was coming
America first female president
I remember when we spoke at length about gynocentrism in developed countries, feminism and absurd marital laws, child support laws, and domestic violence laws. We also spoke about the participation of women in position of power. We predicted that Biden might be a trojan horse for the Harris administration. We might be wrong, but let's see how it turns out. grin Biden will likely come back.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oyin2212:

If someone believes in MGTOW or no marriage, he is automatically a junky?
grin grin grin Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: imustsaymymindo, Loverboi2cute(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.