Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58509 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by chuddyforlife(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Faster002 post=92756866]Too much love here, I appreciate all for the advice and encouragements.

Those skills I mentioned, Web Design pays me most, follow up by Digital Marketing.

My Skills rating :-
Web design - (frontend) : I have a very little or no challenge here.

Web Design - (backend) : Truly not a professionally. PHP is what i use but gradually switching to python (django)

Digital Marketing : no challenge.

When I started :-

Web Design : 3 years ago
Digital marketing : 2 years ago
Blogging : 4 years ago.
Forex : 5 months ago

No salary work yet - Student

No Mentor

I use YouTube videos, Udemy and Pluralsight courses .

I will love to have your contact....if you don't mind
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Iamcute(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
payloader:
Visit RallyTrade, or NBA forex. You can check them on google.
Thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by 9japple(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
chincent:
Try synthetic indices with Deriv.com formal (Binary option) with 10 to 20 dollar account you are good to go. Join South Africa traders on Telegram, they are KILLING IT on daily basis.
Please add me to the telegram group
Or whatsapp me. Thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Vicas2000: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
chukemmang:

Calculate $1,500 multiplied by 1 million fools paying the $1,500. The guy don hammer scatter.

If you have used that $1,500 you wasted on the useless tutorial in buying bags of garri to sell, your life would have been much better today.

Our education sometimes blinds us from potential business opportunities.

Lol. Very funny comment. In the past few months, I have realised that many Nairalanders (a) don't read a post properly (b) respond with insult to feel good about themselves.

And that is what you've done.

1. You don't know the kind of life I live. Yet, you assume my life is not better.

2. The result I have gotten from that program is more than what 1,500 garri will get me (which i actually stated in my original post)

But thanks for your comment. It shows the kind of person you are.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Vicas2000: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

This fiverr of a thing that y'all keep mentioning usually requires freelancers to do video intor etc of themselves. That can be quite stressful if you ask me.

Nothing good in life comes easy. If it was easy, everyone will be rich. I'd rather go through the pain to become rich than live with the pain of not having enough. Choose our pain.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by chukemmang(m): 9:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Vicas2000:

Lol. Very funny comment. In the past few months, I have realised that many Nairalanders (a) don't read a post properly (b) respond with insult to feel good about themselves.

And that is what you've done.

1. You don't know the kind of life I live. Yet, you assume my life is not better.

2. The result I have gotten from that program is more than what 1,500 garri will get me (which i actually stated in my original post)

But thanks for your comment. It shows the kind of person you are.

Well, enjoy your life, you should ignore me if your life is blissful.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Gloria15: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=rant19ade post=92787151][/quote]
I am interested in mastering the art of freelancing.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by ranktzy(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2020
walcruise:
Pm me
I'd love to learn about forex. I sent you a DM. Thanks!
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by cash365(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
You go learn Business email compromise?
Dm not free o grin

I want to learn bro. How does it go??
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by futurebillgate(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
chincent:
Try synthetic indices with Deriv.com formal (Binary option) with 10 to 20 dollar account you are good to go. Join South Africa traders on Telegram, they are KILLING IT on daily basis.
can yoiu link me iup bro
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by futurebillgate(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
TechCapon:
I have PayPal and I withdraw every week
help me oin how tio create ione
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by futurebillgate(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
jerry447:

Forex is no scam bro.. It has been feeding me since time immemorial
can yoiu ediucate me
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
futurebillgate:
can yoiu ediucate me
Sure..... 08067212263 what'sapp or call
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by elantraceey(f): 12:25am On Aug 24, 2020
saajus:
It may look as if you've lost a lot of money, but it's not true. It's a learning curve. Keep acquiring knowledge at the cheapest rate you can find them, and make sure you are doing the right thing.

FX trading: It's risky, uncertain, and not for the faint-hearted people. If you find a working strategy, you could recoup all the money that you lost. The reason why 95 - 98% of Nigerians can never make it from Fx is greed and impatience. Barely will you see any Nigerian that will accept 1% - 2% per month strategy, almost all of them want to double their account monthly. I understand their plights because most can't afford to start with huge capital. Someone with a $500k balance in his Fx account can easily settle for a 2% per month strategy, but someone who even borrowed the $200 in his account won't accept that. Our youths find it hard to study or research. I would rather use 2 or 3 yrs to research and know what I'm doing than rush into it and burn my fingers. Losses PTSD won't let you go back even if you eventually find a holy grail strategy

For now, don't throw money at the problem. Do an honest assessment of yourself before you continue this journey. Start with things that don't require huge capital and scale-up. Things like AdSense, Admobs, products reselling (referral), excellent social media presence, etc.

You're so right. Many just want quick money, fall for greed, lose their money then blame the system.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by futurebillgate(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2020
jerry447:

Sure..... 08067212263 what'sapp or call
okayh
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by amanikondo: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
JIMMY1393:

what freelance service do you provide?

Sorry for the late response. Front End Web Development
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by 2innocent(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
Home lesson tutors available in Abuja, virtual online classes available too. whatsappchat 08165679741
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by greenalwaz: 10:02am On Aug 25, 2020
FerrytimCharis:
The Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online.

Please understand that you are making money online by using the internet to reach people who are interested in something, a product or service you provide and they will pay you.

Online aka the internet is simply the medium.

So, below is my list of 4 Legitimate and Effective Ways You Can Use to Make Money Online in 2020.

Read through each part carefully and choose the one that fits you.

MMO MODEL 1: Freelancing/Consulting

This is where you provide skilled tasks to businesses and entrepreneurs.

Online Freelancing is probably the best way you can use to start making money online without any capital.

That is because all you are doing is helping our businesses and individuals with certain tasks like:

✓Article writing
✓Social media posting
✓Audio/video transcribe
✓Translations
✓Graphics design
✓Web design
✓Voice over
Etc

All you need is a skill in a particular area or subject - graphic design, social media marketing, copywriting, sales.

And you can quickly learn many of these skills.

Business owners buy these services like clockwork.

All you have to do is to go to one of the online marketplaces where you can get these jobs.

The most popular one is known as Fiverr.com

Fiverr is the world's largest online freelance services marketplace that connects businesses with online freelancers.

Don't let the $5 jobs fool you,it's merely a starting point.

People charge as much as $10,000 to do jobs there.

Then we have others like - www.99designs.com and www.UpWork.com

On these sites, you can sell skills ranging from graphic design to writing, to social media marketing to copywriting to programming to sales, etc.

It's incredible what you can do on these sites. Check them out.

By the way, if this is what you want to do, my advice is that you get the guidance of someone who has been doing this for sometime.

The best program about online freelancing that I can vouch for right now is this one called Better than Fiverr.

The guy who created the program has hundreds of positive testimonials from students.

Click this link below to check out the Better than Fiverr program.

https://luxdigitals.com/betterthanfiverr

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by greenalwaz: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2020
twosquare:
I've looked through the comments, and I'm yet to see what I'm looking for in terms of solution to your predicament. Let me just help you.

Looking at your skills, you have 'hotcake' skills if you know how to market yourself well. Guy, wetin happen?

Upwork, seriously? It's difficult for newcomers to break through there, especially if you are from this part of the world, when jobs are restricted to North America or Europe by clients (not even Australia). Assuming you said Fiverr, I will still say, no problem, you will have orders, even if it is WordPress.

Now, Upwork is not where you should be. If you don't have the right knowledge for sales and market, you won't see a drop of pap for your skills.

Where I expect you to be are: Codecanyon & Themeforest (both owned by envato) (check eligibility to be an author); Toptal; & possibly Fiverr.

Then don't be lazy to research via Google [b]American websites where coders sell their stuff [/b]and all that.

You should have made your research up to this level.

And please, let us know if you truly have these deep skills, not just the basic knowledge.

And online biz works, and it has been my salary since 2014/15 - present...

Thanks.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2020
I always advices people to explore the online sphere for money making methods..

You can go into affilliate marketing and become a millionaire...

Do You know you can be making $1500-$2000 monthly by just doing a 20minute a day comment on YouTube

Get people the solutions they seek for and they would make you a millionaire..
This is strictly affilliate marketing and CPA..

If you care to learn, i can hold a Zoom meeting and also share you my screen step by step how to set up your YouTube traffic cash machine...
whatsapp me for detail..contact in my Sig.

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by JIMMY1393: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
amanikondo:

Sorry for the late response. Front End Web Development

Please can you provide me some basic info, I've been looking to start learning programming/coding. I have the very basic knowledge of it that was taught in 200level. Like how did you learn yours, how long did it take and how hard is front end web development. Thank you for the reply
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Tolams16(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Ignorance is truly a curse
i have made more than $30 a day and $500 in a month through admob(self-clicking), you don't need traffic for reward..
there are tricks to earn by yourself
Abeg how? Which vpn u dey use ??
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by amanikondo: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Please can you provide me some basic info, I've been looking to start learning programming/coding. I have the very basic knowledge of it that was taught in 200level. Like how did you learn yours, how long did it take and how hard is front end web development. Thank you for the reply

Just learn. HTML, CSS and Javascript. After getting good at that. Learn any major framework Like React, Angular or Vue Js.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by JIMMY1393: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
amanikondo:

Just learn. HTML, CSS and Javascript. After getting good at that. Learn any major framework Like React, Angular or Vue Js.

Which one is framework again? Never heard of it....it's useful in what application please? Like is it used in general programming or specific things
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by XploraBen(m): 8:37am On Aug 28, 2020
david290:
Excellent inputs so far. Like other experienced contributors have mentioned, having a mentor helps. I'm an ex-freelance writer turned blogger/affiliate marketer. Anyone interested in freelance writing, especially the earning part, and is willing to put in the work. I'm available up to 10 hours a week free. Quote me if you're interested. Good luck y'll.

I'm an experienced content writer, creative writer, and copywriter with about 4 years of experience. You can hook me up with the freelance writing job.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by mosesay: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Job Title:- Client Services Agent.

Our company:- Regno Development Limited is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Technical Partner in UAE and European Union to carry out the business of Real Estate and Power Generation, Waste Management.

Project Details:- Interconnectivity of about 8000 Hospitals across the country with hybrid Portal Solution with Digital Electronic System.

Jon Description.
Introduce the Application Portal and the Digital Electronics to hospitals in your state of location.
Update Customer database and management.
Serve as Liaison Officer to correspond and Sign up Hospital for the application and install the application in customers Premises.
Provide user friendly support for Hospitals in your domain.

Qualification:-
OND/HND or B,Sc with High level knowledge of computer and internet.
Knowledge of office Suites-PowerPoint, Excel and MS word is compulsory.
Ability to introduce New IT Product to hospitals systems
Candidate must be able to work from home with a sound laptop with Internet.

Remuneration:- Remuneration is based on commission and the minimum commission is 100.000N in a month depends on how you are able to capture your network of Hospitals for the introduction of the Application.

Location:- We require 1 candidate each from 36 state of the federation.
Age:- The Age Limit for this service is minimum of 32 Male/Female

Application should be forward to career.nigeria@regno.org.ng or http://greenmouseonline.com/regon/ with Client Services Agent/State Name as he subject of your application.

Goodluck
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Innocent94(m): 11:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Annderson:

I can tell you that if you want to convert and exchange cryptocurrency, especially BTC to ZEC you can do that in a moment using this btc to zec exchange platform that allow any person to exchange any amount of cryptocurrency, and to make it completely anonymously, not alike any other exchange cryptocurrency platform. i can highly recommend it, cause I've tested it on my own...
hello,I am interested but i really don’t hv any idea about it,can u give me a detailed explanation on how to make money frm crypto
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Innocent94(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
alismah01:
Contact me on olalimi2013@gmail.com and I will show you how you can earn $50 per day. It's real and consistent. No stress.
please i’m interested,can u send ur Whatsapp number
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tolams16:
Dm Me
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tolams16:
Dm Me
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jonasbadoo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
greenalwaz:
Hope u don't mind sharing
Dm Me 09023156453

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.