Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58513 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by greenalwaz: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2020
yinkbell:

Bro., If you think monetizing your skill online is very difficult, why don't you try to invest on online legit buissness.
I am into cryptocurrency, i do business with paxful and passive. i as speak to you i just made 19 dollars commission on passive and i am yet to receive my %125 adspack cash back. people are always afraid in investing online because of the scamers ursuping the internet. If you don't know anything about crypto, i can put you through. paxful is an america crypto company that gives out a free wallet address when you complete your ID verification.
If you need your free crypto wallet join here:- https://paxful.com/?r=21Qz9RGaMkR

i earned my $19 commission and i am yet to get my 125% adspack cash back. you also earn 1% daily long in. They are into block chain investment and ads. join here:- https://passive.expert/?s=3644
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=greenalwaz post=92789908]If I may ask wat are these manipulations against retail traders? thanks[/jquote]
This video should be enough to open your eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7G0OfJUON8
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by geeluck1(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2020
BabalolaVictor:

there are Nigerian that buy PayPal funds at different rates
when you send your funds to them (in dollars)
they will credit your local Nigerian account immediately
ok thanks bro but where can I find legit ones especially now that people scam for a living ?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by ayipo247(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2020
geeluck1:
ok thanks bro but where can I find legit ones especially now that people scam for a living ?

Bring your PayPal funds for sale.

Incase you can't trust. We can use Nairaland escrow. Fast payment. My contact is in the signature below
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jumoke222: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2020
I admire your courage! keep pushing, there is silver lining in every cloud.

A cousin of mine was once in your shoe till his friend sent him this video below where he got the online job he is currently doing. You should check it out too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4dimisfsU&t=897s

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by RuggedSniper: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2020
tripplephi:

Your only PROBLEM in all this is... YOU HAD NO MENTOR.

Any mentor would tell you that
BLOGGING takes years before it can give tangible results.
FOREX at its best can only be a small side hustle... NEVER A MAJOR SOURCE and to mitigate the stress of forex you have to do PAMM.
FREELANCING only profits you if you do it as ARBITRAGE... and on at least 6 top platforms...
WEBDESIGN is not profiting because it is now a common skill unless you upgrade to FLIPPING DOMAINS and PARKING your domains then paying influencers to market them for you....

In all these, am only trying to show you that you got burnt because your knowledge about these things were not VAST ENOUGH because you were not trained by someone who was really EARNING from them consistently. So I suggest you get a mentor and watch how they will all turn to profitable streams of income.

NOTE OF ADVICE:
Consider Real Estate & Agrotech.... it is very profitable... even for webdesigners, many naija agrotech do not have websites or even a media manager... it is still a new niche in Nigeria.
Also learn how to do ADMOB and make endless income without depending on clients...
WORD!
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2020
You go learn Business email compromise?
Dm not free o grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by yinkbell: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
PenHub:

how

If you do not have a crypto wallet address, signup with the this paxful link, below and after verification, i will teach you how to earn on passive income.

https://paxful.com/?r=21Qz9RGaMkR
If you don't know how to verify your account, i will put you through. call me: 07031818922
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Innocent94(m): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Annderson:

I can tell you that if you want to convert and exchange cryptocurrency, especially BTC to ZEC you can do that in a moment using this btc to zec exchange platform that allow any person to exchange any amount of cryptocurrency, and to make it completely anonymously, not alike any other exchange cryptocurrency platform. i can highly recommend it, cause I've tested it on my own.
hello,please i am interested in dis,can u put me through?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by ranktzy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
Iykolysis:

It's quite huge and still counting, cannot state figures in public domain for safety reasons. DM if you can. FOREX IS REAL FOR INTELLIGENT MINDS, AND NOT OTHERWISE.

I'd love to learn about forex. I sent you a DM. Thanks!
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tot(f): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

Most people might want to attack me here for my advice but it's nothing but the truth,the only people profiting from legit internet biz are those selling the information.

@op go buy VPN,US phone number and message me make I tutor you on bombing with rentals format and carding,it's the surest ways to earn online this days.With this two formats alone you can earn more money than the richest legit online businessperson,it's nothing but Truth.
Rentals involves selling different items on foreign classified online marketplaces while carding involves buying hacked credit cards details from dark web sites.You cash cash out from rentals using payment methods like bitcoins, PayPal, cashapp, sendwave, direct bank deposit if you have a US bank account.Both methods have earned me thousands of dollars with just few hours of online work.

As for dating format that I one don cast long time,alots of us are cashing out steadily using this methods.Who legit epp?

Seun and mods, criminal comments like this should not be left visible.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tot(f): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
richkal:

There are other ways of raising valid points without bringing someone else parents into the picture.

He who leaves in a glass house shouldn't throw stone.

I think a sensible person person should avoid bring parents into any form of arguments or discussion on this faceless forum.

Besides, you don't know who are speaking with from the other ends.

I make use of my credit cards to make payment online most of the time. Is there anything bad in staying ahead of phishers

You now want to do an about-turn / twist your words, right?

Were these not your exact words below? And is not other innocent people and their parents that would be debitted and suffer when HACKED CREDIT CARDS are "cashed out". You better repent from your evil intentions while you can cos payday will certainly come.

richkal:

how can someone cash out from hacked credit cards? Bro I want to learn pls
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by samsard(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
tot:

I reported it but apparently they left it.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tot(f): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
samsard:
I reported it but apparently they left it.

I wonder the point of the report button if action is not taken promptly. I will also report it. I suspect there's a minimum number of reports before a comment gets hidden. The criminal also just deleted the comment.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by VersatileVee: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
chincent:
Try synthetic indices with Deriv.com formal (Binary option) with 10 to 20 dollar account you are good to go. Join South Africa traders on Telegram, they are KILLING IT on daily basis.
Please add me up on the telegram 09031998909
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Imamshekau(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
tot:

Am a hustler not a criminal, people like us generate enormous forex inflows for the good of this country.Shut down people like us completely and watch the Nigerian economy crumble.Show some respect,we even create jobs for citizens where the government has failed.

Hypocrites like you might even have a bf or husband as a fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tot(f): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Imamshekau:

Am a hustler not a criminal, people like us generate enormous forex inflows for the good of this country.Shut down people like us completely and watch the Nigerian economy crumble.

Shut up. Why did you DELETE the comment if your hands are clean? You are no different from a common thief.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by VersatileVee: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
mrpassionate:
On Forex Trading I think u should study it more relentlessly. And don't use any Broker of whatsoever in AFRICA CONTINENT. 1 of the key to succeeds in Forex.

If you don't mind I can say go ahead made a deposit to your own account and let me Trade your account for 5 Days. If you see the results then you will start doing everything you can to Study the game and will helps you to take your own trading analysis yourself.

And I do have many screenshots and vid of Trades I have taken.
Peace!.

Boss please tutor me on it

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by VersatileVee: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
Iykolysis:

Point of order and don't misinform the public, FOREX IS NOT SCAM, IT IS 100% REAL. You didn't make it doesn't make it a scam. I'd advise you try it again thru thorough mentoring and sharpening your analytical skills.
boss help mentor me please
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by VersatileVee: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
lekspot01:

Never ever give up on forex trading, count this as your try time which must at least happen to everyone trying to make it in life. Forex trading is life.... Keep trying you shall get there one day.
Boss please can I contact you
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by VersatileVee: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Arabs999:

OP, this is one of the best advice ever offered here. In as much as u can lose money fast with forex, you can also be transformed to a millionaire overnight when you u discover a good strategy. And you can only discover good strategies when you keep on searching.
When you discover the holy strategy, make sure to try it out on demo account. And if it works out, then go live. Good luck....
Boss please can I contact you
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Imamshekau(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
tot:

Shut up. Why did you DELETE the comment if your hands are clean? You are no different from a common thief.
Am too busy to want to engage you in online bashings,no time for trolls.Bye.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by VersatileVee: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
walcruise:

Why most people fail in forex is because they take everything they see forgetting that forex is against retail traders. To be a succesful trader you must understand the manipulations in the market and how to use it to your advantage.
Boss abeg mentor me please
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by tot(f): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Imamshekau:

Am too busy to want to engage you in online bashings,no time for trolls.Bye.

I have no time for criminals either.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by samsard(m): 6:14am On Aug 15, 2020
Imamshekau:

Am a hustler not a criminal, people like us generate enormous forex inflows for the good of this country.Shut down people like us completely and watch the Nigerian economy crumble.Show some respect,we even create jobs for citizens where the government has failed.

Hustler is just code word for criminal. Nigga, in plain English, you're fraudster, you rob people of their money. Sugarcoating doesn't change the reality of it. Robbing Peter to pay Paul is still robbery and doesn't absolve you of guilt. There's more legitimate forex coming in than you fraudsters like to think you contribute to the economy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2020
VersatileVee:

Boss abeg mentor me please
Pm me
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by VersatileVee: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2020
walcruise:

Pm me
My WhatsApp 08182787527
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Victor468: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
There is an age long investment platform or industry where only those with financial muscle delve into. It has been difficult for ordinary and medium investors to plug into because of fear of loosing their hard earned money. Moreover, it is requires the expertise of those who understand the market to succeed in it. Many have tried to navigate this market on their own but lost their money along the way. It was quite disheartening for those. Why? You cannot learn in two weeks a course that would take 4 years to make you an expert. NO!
But the GOOD NEWS is here!!! You don't need to fear loosing your money anymore because the solution is here. All you need to do is sit back and watch your investment grow daily to maturity and withdraw your money with a 300$ returns. Yes you heard me right, 300% ROI. You don't need to do anything at all. If you are open minded and interested to know more, join our platform>>>https:///GfVuD3fgpZEGXhqVmeOgfv. Reach me on whatsapp>>>07031909448 (Genuine investors only, no scammers pls)
INFORMATION is POWER! Be informed and take a stand.
Expecting to hear from you soon.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by payloader(m): 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Iamcute:

Hey bro
Good Evening
Can you please kindly recommend or better mention one very reputable Forex institute here in Nigeria.. Cost and location not an obstacle o. Thanks
Visit RallyTrade, or NBA forex. You can check them on google.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.