Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58625 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Vinciiii: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:

Since you have digital marketing skills and it's an added advantage if you put it to use by yourself.

Team up with reputable, reliable and top notch real estate companies to market and sell their Estates using your online skills.

If you're interested, quote me again let get going. You are not going to pay Kobo to do this.

pls am interested sir
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by saydfact(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.

Join the Nairaland team grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Vinciiii:

pls am interested sir

Hala me on 07030606959
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by richkal(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2020
therealMcCain:

Close your eyes & imagine that it's your father or mothers Atm card or your own that has been hacked & debits alerts are entering their phone while the card is in their wallets.

What would their reaction be? If you were present, how would your own reaction be?

Then picture doing this to somebody else

Do you still want to learn this?

There are other ways of raising valid points without bringing someone else parents into the picture.

He who leaves in a glass house shouldn't throw stone.

I think a sensible person person should avoid bring parents into any form of arguments or discussion on this faceless forum.

Besides, you don't know who are speaking with from the other ends.

I make use of my credit cards to make payment online most of the time. Is there anything bad in staying ahead of phishers
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Harold4lyf(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2020
poiunt:
there is no fast way of making money

forget blogging, focus on freelancing
forget forex, that one na scam

Your problem you want fast money, money is made bit by bit nobody makes money all in one round

Now focus on your freelancing then improve your reputation, as your reputation increases on upwork, you will get big clients
Forex na scam because you wanted to become BNaira over night and start flying to 8 different countries in one month..... enter forex with the aim of making money and you go lose all your capital and your life sef join.....but enter with the aim of being a skilled trader and money go flow.....many people think that 20yrs at a job before becoming a manager is good but 3-5 years as a trader is too long

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Darestc2k12: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2020
chuksbaby:

You did not get information on time I say.. PayPal still works from 9ja

Pls tell me how?
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Darestc2k12: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2020
Iykolysis:

It's quite huge and still counting, cannot state figures in public domain for safety reasons. DM if you can. FOREX IS REAL FOR INTELLIGENT MINDS, AND NOT OTHERWISE.

If you are sure that forex pay. Pls I need u to whatsapp me only on 08064407549
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Jovial245(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2020
The truth remains that if one must succeed, he must endure and persist to prevail.
Apart from the above you have mentioned there are more than 100 other things to do to make money. The list is actually countless.
I would have loved to put some here but for reasons i won't.
But if you really want to know.
Then message me https:///message/TFNNVXTPURCSD1
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Oluwalonivic(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2020
styles2009:

Solve a problem or multiple problems by building websites/ applications.
I started my online income /website close to a decade ago , I identify, what Nigerians are looking for online, find it, give it them free and monetize the hell out of it with Adverts. angry

As we speak i am working on setting up multiple information blogs and guess what, I would monetize the hell out of it with Adverts.

There are tons of websites that Nigerians needs, which are unavailable and mind you, I have only beginner level of all the skills you mentioned above.

How do i go about this.
Can you send me your contact.
I’m interested in creating a website
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by FunnyDude(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Emyres:

Hello Waju Abraham,

I just googled your name and I am amazed with what I saw. I will like you to mentor me in this your field. I look forward to your favorable response.

Emyres

Better be careful that guy is of questionable character
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Emyres: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2020
FunnyDude:

Better be careful that guy is of questionable character
Alright. Thank you
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Fidelmak(m): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2020
let me give you a suggestion, go into teaching what you know both online and offline...before you do that you must have you own website with beautiful contents as a way to show people your result so far, have a page on the website that display your projects and link with source codes for viewing and download...you can make a pdf on tutorial about things you do and put a price tag $5, but note before you start selling, you must work on projects at least 10 solid projects (eg ecommerce website, online voting system, dashboard, blog, online reg..etc) dont quit
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by RandomAfrican1: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
Vicas2000:
The problem is that you are jumping from one source of business to another.

I've been doing same online biz for more than 15yrs and Its been profitable.

There are lots of people jumping into that space....and not doing shishi.

For you to be profitable with any business..you need to spend 10,000 hours dedicated to it.

You seem to be more into programming....freelancing could have worked for you. But you lacked selling skills.

Jobs won't fall into your laps online coz you are a programmer.

There are one million programmers out there. The ones who make money freelancing are the one who can sell.

My advice....start with fiver.

Check out those in programming who have lots of reviews.

Then curate your own profile similar to theirs.

Then offer to do a $50 job for $10. You will get people who need help but don't have much money. Do the job. Get them to give reviews.

Once you get 10-20 reviews...increase your pricing.

When you saturate that niche...move to upwork.

Most normal skills are a dime a zodozen online. Those who TRULY WIN are the ones who have selling and marketing skills. Do simple programming jobs.

This fiverr of a thing that y'all keep mentioning usually requires freelancers to do video intor etc of themselves. That can be quite stressful if you ask me.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by samsard(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
RandomAfrican1:

This fiverr of a thing that y'all keep mentioning usually requires freelancers to do video intor etc of themselves. That can be quite stressful if you ask me.
I'm not sure all Fiverr freelancers do that, but assuming this was true, are you more concerned about making money or avoiding stress?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
Darestc2k12:

Pls tell me how?

I shared a post in it..see below
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by therealMcCain: 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
richkal:

There are other ways of raising valid points without bringing someone else parents into the picture.

He who leaves in a glass house shouldn't throw stone.

I think a sensible person person should avoid bring parents into any form of arguments or discussion on this faceless forum.

Besides, you don't know who are speaking with from the other ends.

I make use of my credit cards to make payment online most of the time. Is there anything bad in staying ahead of phishers

I get your point, my intention was not to insult the person or his/her parent.

I wanted the person to see things from a victims point of view, taking out time to imagine such scenario happening to oneself or a loved one should be enough to deter someone who still has a conscience.

I know the tension, confusion and frustration that comes when you are getting alerts for transactions you didn't perform, while the card is in your pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Darestc2k12: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
mrpassionate:
On Forex Trading I think u should study it more relentlessly. And don't use any Broker of whatsoever in AFRICA CONTINENT. 1 of the key to succeeds in Forex.

If you don't mind I can say go ahead made a deposit to your own account and let me Trade your account for 5 Days. If you see the results then you will start doing everything you can to Study the game and will helps you to take your own trading analysis yourself.

And I do have many screenshots and vid of Trades I have taken.
Peace!.

Pls bro I need your help concerning forex. Pls I need you to contact me : 08064407549 - WhatsApp only
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by lordess(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
DankemzI:

How much do you charge for a marketing gig

send me an email here: simpleideainfo@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by lordess(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Truth is this:

Afiiliate Marketing
Information Publishing
Fiverr Freelancing
Forex Trading
Ecommerce Marketing
etc etc

These business model all work.

They all work.

What you need is to make the absolute commitment
of learning rightly... and from the right person

You will save yourself a lot of headaches.

The business modela i have listed above all work.

You just need the right information. the right information.

and then, be absolutely resolved to making the business
work for you.

Be ready to grind.

Be ready to learn, make progress and grow.

This is a personal responsibility. Take it up and you'll thank
and celebrate yourself later on.

And one more thing, Never Ever Give Up. Never.

Stay Blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Zdoh(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
KomonSense:

In Nigeria Yes but outside Africa capital NO.

I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria...

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money....

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Zdoh(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
TechCapon:
I have PayPal and I withdraw every week
We are reliable paypal exchanger sell ypur paypal funds to us. Check signature below for contacts, thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by okcharles(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
TRADE FOREX LIKE A MASTER

Dear Friend,

Have you ever been bothered about what platform to trade on and/or whose trades to copy such that you make reasonable profits compared to losses?

You say you have? Good. Because this is going to be the most exciting message you'll ever read!

Here is why:

Sometime ago, I came across this trading platform, with the following benefits:

1. Secure, innovative distributed blockchain-based trading ledger, something no other trading platform offers.

2. Copy trading technology.

3. Competitive leverage and tight spreads.

4. Smart, user friendly, highly intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app.

5. 24/5 client and technology support.

6. Deep market liquidity (Tier 1 liquidity).

7. Multiple trading accounts to diversify trading strategies.

8. Regulated by FCA and SCB.

You see, there are master traders, and there are Master Traders! There are quite a number of them you can follow to copy their trades automatically and earn while you're learning to trade yourself.

By the way, you're not compelled to follow these Masters (Master Traders) or copy their trades!

As a matter of fact, if you're already a very good trader, you can go on to carry out self trading on your main trading account which is different from your copy trading account.

However, if you're still learning to trade Forex or you just want to add copy trading to your trading strategies, you'll be leaving a lot of money on the table if you're not consistently guided by the trading experience of these Masters!

It'll shock you to know that one of these Masters once went on a 12-month flawless winning spree! Know what that means?

You're dead right:

This Master (Claude) didn't lose a single trading deal in 12 months!

Think about it, how do you feel knowing that you could've copied a Master's trades and not suffer any loss whatsoever? Ecstatic? That's exactly how I felt when I first discovered this.

Considering what you've read so far, are you willing to set up your account right now?

You say you are?

Great, because the link to do so is right here:

https://paystack.com/pay/Trade_Forex_Like_A_Master

Wishing you a pleasant trading experience!

Stay frosty.

Or don't.

It's your life.

Charles Okoukoni

P.S.       As soon as your payment is received, you'll be redirected to the sign-up page.

P.P.S.    The platform I'm sharing with you allows you to fund your Forex Wallet, Trading Account and/or Copy Trading Account with a local bank ATM card via Paystack and you can withdraw directly to your naira account here in Nigeria without having to open a domiciliary account.

P.P.P.S.  My offer is EVERYTHING I say it is and I am a REAL person alive and well living right here in Ota in Ogun State. I own a renewable energy business (Koni Energy) dealing in solar solutions, clean cooking solutions and energy efficiency solutions. You can search for me and my business online.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Bornfool(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Harold4lyf:

Forex na scam because you wanted to become BNaira over night and start flying to 8 different countries in one month..... enter forex with the aim of making money and you go lose all your capital and your life sef join.....but enter with the aim of being a skilled trader and money go flow.....many people think that 20yrs at a job before becoming a manager is good but 3-5 years as a trader is too long

you dey mind him let him be spamming is ignorance everywhere, if you have the right foundation about this thing you will not lose money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Iamcute(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
payloader:
Did you go for training in forex before venturing? A lot of people don't know forex trading is a very strategic business venture that requires a lot of training under a professional and successful forex expert before venturing into it yourself. They just jump into it after a few tries, and after they lose all their money, start discouraging others from attempting it. Go to a reputable forex institute and apprentice under them for at least 6 months before venturing.

Hey bro
Good Evening
Can you please kindly recommend or better mention one very reputable Forex institute here in Nigeria.. Cost and location not an obstacle o. Thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by david290(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bawofss:

I am interested bro....with my full chest
Send me a PM
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Munix(m): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
mrpassionate:
On Forex Trading I think u should study it more relentlessly. And don't use any Broker of whatsoever in AFRICA CONTINENT. 1 of the key to succeeds in Forex.

If you don't mind I can say go ahead made a deposit to your own account and let me Trade your account for 5 Days. If you see the results then you will start doing everything you can to Study the game and will helps you to take your own trading analysis yourself.

And I do have many screenshots and vid of Trades I have taken.
Peace!.

Boss, help ur boy too with this opportunity. My number is 080. 2090 3929
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by oraguy: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello all. Ive gone through the thread and found out that many are not updated with current trends of making money both online, forex backed by technologies, cryptocurrencies , betting and gaming etc.

There are very genuine high paying opportunities, the lowest ones getting you minimum of about 50$ monthly with no effort at all. But you must be ready to make some kind of investment. Reach me on whatsapp and ask me how i can assist u . 0/7/0/6/2/0/2/7/4/5/7/...
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by rant19ade: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
david290:
Excellent inputs so far. Like other experienced contributors have mentioned, having a mentor helps. I'm an ex-freelance writer turned blogger/affiliate marketer. Anyone interested in freelance writing, especially the earning part, and is willing to put in the work. I'm available up to 10 hours a week free. Quote me if you're interested. Good luck y'll.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by greenalwaz: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
walcruise:

Why most people fail in forex is because they take everything they see forgetting that forex is against retail traders. To be a succesful trader you must understand the manipulations in the market and how to use it to your advantage.
If I may ask wat are these manipulations against retail traders? thanks
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by earnit4: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2020

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by greenalwaz: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Ignorance is truly a curse
i have made more than $30 a day and $500 in a month through admob(self-clicking), you don't need traffic for reward..
there are tricks to earn by yourself
Hope u don't mind sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.