Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. (58535 Views)

NIMC Is Trying To Make Me Loose International Job. Please Help / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by macho44(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
IdeasPro:

I've seen the length and breadth of doing business online. So, everything I say here is based on self-vetted facts.

First, you're putting the cart before the horse in your trying to make money online. All legitimate online business opportunities have different levels of experience and knowledge to excel at it including forex trading.

Secondly, set your priorities right and straight. Learn digital skills one at a time. Don't dabble into everything with apprehension to make money online. You've to learn the nuts and bolts of any money making system you decide to do. I usually dub it, "prepare, plan, execute."

Thirdly, know that you've to invest money, quality time and energy to start your own business online and sustain it. Let me ask you, while trying to earn money online, did you have your own website? If no, people will be skeptical to do business with you. You absolutely need 3 basic tools to make money online consistently, namely:

1. Website or blog,
2. Constant content, and
3. Regular and targeted traffic

When you're just starting out, register a domain name and get web hosting. Start chronicling your online entrepreneurial journey. It will make you accountable to your blog readers and followers. At every level you are in life, there are people who want to learn from you. Some years back, I did this and from the blue, I got a book deal from overseas. This is the last thing I least expected. Unfortunately, I couldn't conclude that deal because of a spiritual ailment I was going through then. But thank God today that challenge brought me to His throne of mercy as His servant in the vineyard.

Fourthly, there is no secret about making money online. Any online business idea you want to start with, endeavour to prove it to yourself first before selling or teaching the idea to others. A lot of people teach before they start doing. For example, an obese person cannot teach weight loss and fitness program. It will never sell. Even impulse buyers will not buy. Period! Am I communicating?

Fifthly, don't shy away from creating content (landing page content, blog posts, articles, videos, etc) if your goal is to become an online entrepreneur. When computer came on board, a lot of people thought jobs will be lost in droves and that there may never be need for paper work. Not exactly. We need information to take buying decision whether to go on vacation abroad or buy a product from Amazon website.

Next, comprehensive market research and keyword research are keys to online business success. The World Wide Web is powered by connection of computers, web servers, software and apps. So, you've to use software and apps to know key metrics before diving into the business with both feet.

While getting a mentor is good as someone said earlier, the buck of the work rest on your lap. A lot of people think there is money tree on the web. They just want to come and harvest the fruits in season. It doesn't work like that.

Finally, you need to hone focus, commitment, consistency and patience to succeed in anything you're doing. Building wealth from the web is possible but not without the traits or habits I just mentioned.

How much money you make depends on your experience, the scalability of your business ideas and your outsourcing budget. When you hear bloggers or online business owners making $10,000 to $50,000 per month, they are not lying. They outsource most jobs and focus on their KRAs.

I hope this helps.
Oil dey your head, biko, how do you want your BEER, ice cold or just chilled with a big jumbo sized WRAP of the finest KWALE weed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Ballad50: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
RahmonJago:

While I'm quite certain you're genuine, the urgency context of this post has all the hallmarks of internet scam.
Thank God you know I'm genuine. Creating a sense of urgency Is a powerful marketing strategy.

Even if u gobto Amazon, they will tell you only 5 -10 items are left in stock for most products.

PM me I'll give you a course in Copywriting, Digital marketing(for free). And you will learn other powerful technique to write a copy that sells

The only red flag in my opinion is the age of my nairaland profile. And that is understandable giving the rate at which Mods ban advertisers

I have received a lot of praise from ppl within & outside this country due to the transparent way i do my business.

I do pay on delivery, i do refunds, i provide post sales mentorship e.t.c
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Goalnaldo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
Omo even at times I ask myself na who I offend wey say I nor go make am?. I have three different freelance account; Fiverr, freelancer and upwork and up till today, I haven't gotten any work from them infact Fiverr and upwork had to put my account to privacy because of no activity.

For those of you asking about admob, Google will find out and ban you. I tried it 2018 after getting to know about it here. I was banned just 6 days into it. I made $24 in that 6day period.

I won't give up sha.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by gtech2sure: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Dis one loud ooo
Imamshekau:
angry

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Veesound95: 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chat me up sir..... I think I can help you out... I know just what you need sir... As a professional digital marketer....

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by samsard(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
chukemmang:

Calculate $1,500 multiplied by 1 million fools paying the $1,500. The guy don hammer scatter.

If you have used that $1,500 you wasted on the useless tutorial in buying bags of garri to sell, your life would have been much better today.

Our education sometimes blinds us from potential business opportunities.
Why the venon, Nigger? He obviously said he benefitted over 10 times over, so why do you think he wasted money?
I have a friend that told me he spent 700k on premium course, but today he is counting well over a thousand dollars monthly. So, do you think you're smarter than him being shortsighted to think an immediate bag of garri is worth more than profitable knowledge?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by ambitiouschap17: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
iLegendd:
Hmm. lipsrsealed

Chuk mouth for the matter na boss
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by janefame3: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Send me DM on WhatsApp: 08067082203

I'm hoping you are as good as claimed in html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Adetunjicaleb: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Forex is only sweet when you have up to 95% knowledge about all it entails.

It requires patience, zero greed and a workable strategy. Many people who looses in FX don't follow the rule of the game and come out to say it's a scam.

For example, you're told not to open any trade beyond 2% of your capital and follow the martingale money management system (the normal not the aggressive one) but because we want to hit it big, we disobey and in minutes, capital is all gone.
I have been there but better now and I can tell you forex is profitable.

Note: it's not the business type that you start with small money. To do well in forex, it involves some capital rise compared to some low capital biz.

Affiliate Marketing is also good, I'm trying to build that outside my trading and paid job hours (I don't trade beyond an hour daily and its mostly midnight), but based on what I have learnt so far, it will take time and effort to build affiliate marketing up to that level the motivators sweet-mouth us to believe it happens in a moment.

As to freelancing, be very good , I mean very very good in what you do and put it up in several freelancing sites. With time, it will yield.

There are sites where you can earn with even simple skills, it's just that since Covid started, it takes more time for many of them to absorb new recruits but it will still drop. For example, transcription jobs with scribie. Most of them pay with PayPal but once you can successfully link your bank card to PayPal, you should be able to withdraw from your card.

I hope this helps a little.

Faster002:
Your advice please,
Below is some of my challenges :

Tried blogging : not encouraging

Forex trading: uncertainty

Freelancing : Upwork approved me, but for long no project

Web Design : client

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

I welcome any advice that will improve my skills or a promising business idea.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
KomonSense:

Ok... Thanks can I have your phone number
sure 08096760331
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by akaahs(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
KomonSense:
Ok

As at 2011, I would have made so much money if PayPal was accepted in Nigeria

I know uptill now Nigerians don't have access to PayPal because you can't withdraw your money because our shitty government has refused to amend INTERNET law to international standards as required by America and European directives

Most affiliate marketing programs pay well in America and most of them (especially Wal-Mart , clickbank) requires you to have a PayPal account and you need PayPal to cashout
Please can you help with more information as to how to Link a PayPal account to my bank or card?? I have one
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by showafrica(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nairobi33:
I make lot of dollars online just by asking questions. & I make more in crypto market by crashing market. How it works? I prey on crypto start-ups. Buy lots of coins in IEO/ICO to control the price action at the exchange. This is the most interesting part grin
Once the trading is officially launched in exchanges, I pump first & then dump thousands of coins at once just right after. Buy back at at a bottom price & then dump again. Repeat the same process till the entire market is liquidate. Send the the project to oblivion. There you have another dead shitty coin grin
I go home with thousands of usdt. Search for the next victim tongue. Attack & devour grin
That's a million dollar trade secret I just handed to you on a platter. I hope you are smart. Good luck

This is making sense but will need a lot of capital, at same time you might be unlucky one day and buy an already dead coin that wont appreciate a dime.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Vinciiii: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ballad50:
Thank God you know I'm genuine. Creating a sense of urgency Is a powerful marketing strategy.

Even if u gobto Amazon, they will tell you only 5 -10 items are left in stock for most products.

PM me I'll give you a course in Copywriting, Digital marketing(for free). And you will learn other powerful technique to write a copy that sells

The only red flag in my opinion is the age of my nairaland profile. And that is understandable giving the rate at which Mods ban advertisers

I have received a lot of praise from ppl within & outside this country due to the transparent way i do my business.

Pls Am interested in the course sir
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by TechDaddy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ejyksneh:
What is freelancer?

I'm referring to persons who offers professional digital services (marketing, graphic design, web design, copywriting) for a fee.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by sureteeboy(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
LandMann:
Learn one of these to 95% mastery before you think of monetising it online.

People looking for who to hire online hate mediocrity and people who claim to know something but only know 40-50% of it. Don't fall into that group and keep hoping to make money...

You couldn't have said it better. Some self proclaimed "motion graphics" designers go to various websites to download templates to design client's project with. Now, when a client asks for a revision on the project, they can't effect it, since they don't even know how the template works in the first instance. Yet they call themselves motion graphics designers. There are lots of them in various fields as well like that

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by JohnWriter: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Do you use Laravel framework?

Reach out to me.

Cheers.

Faster002:
Your advice please,

My skills : html, CSS, Bootstrap, jquery, js, php, python(intermediate) and digital marketing.

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by poiunt: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fxwarrior:

What makes you think that forex is scam or someone scammed you along the way?

Forex is a scam when every dick and harry wants to preach forex.

It is the new MMM

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Kola5281(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Vinciiii post=92737578]

Am interested pls
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by ambitiouschap17: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ballad50:

Boss can I also get the copyrighting course .
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by miketayo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
minicky:
is it a good career to go into??

sure y not? u can be our next Bill Gates.
but if u are not having fun while coding u can never know it. it all depends on u
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by zizzley(m): 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
midehill:

bro can you write very well, then go and register under operanewshub... u can start earning from there

... if you need mentor, quote me
Hello bro, I'd like to come under your mentorship if you're okay with it. Thanks.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by midehill(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
zizzley:

Hello bro, I'd like to come under your mentorship if you're okay with it. Thanks.

send me a pm
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by nairatag: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Are they tested and trusted by u or u just wrote them based on what u think?

All tested and trusted by me
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by chukemmang(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
samsard:
Why the venon, Nigger? He obviously said he benefitted over 10 times over, so why do you think he wasted money?
I have a friend that told me he spent 700k on premium course, but today he is counting well over a thousand dollars monthly. So, do you think you're smarter than him being shortsighted to think an immediate bag of garri is worth more than profitable knowledge?

To each his own.
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Coolmagy: 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Guys don't let ur greed get you into online biz fraud. All those pple sending message that you should private chat them are mostly 419ers if they really want to make you millionaires I guess they should be billionaires by now.

So pls shine ur eyes before dropping money for anybody you don't know that they should teach you how to make money online if truly they are making money online ask them to teach you for free and you will hear what they will say.

The money they make online is the one they collect from you and every other gullible individuals.

My advice for everyone is face ur offline hustle and pray to God to open your eyes to better opportunities.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
Ignorance is truly a curse
i have made more than $30 a day and $500 in a month through admob(self-clicking), you don't need traffic for reward..
there are tricks to earn by yourself

I know all the tricks bro. I tried a lot of apps from different developers. The developers don't sell the kind of app they use. The app they'll sell to you is different so you'll hardly earn properly
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by bestboo001: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
chincent:
Try synthetic indices with Deriv.com formal (Binary option) with 10 to 20 dollar account you are good to go. Join South Africa traders on Telegram, they are KILLING IT on daily basis.
Bro, good evening. Pls can you give some names in particular so one can know what/who exactly to search for. Thanks a bunch in advance.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by bestboo001: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sysdatek:
Join the elite traders

You will be fine

Dm I will mentor you on telegram free of charge on how to trade
Boss, I wouldn't mind joining too pls if thats okay by you. I'm very willing and ready to learn pls..
Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by gaskiyamagana: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
But Temitopemo6e6 said, “I don’t have any silver or gold for you. But I’ll give you what I have. In the
name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and
work! cool
One of the reason why Nigeria is capital of POVERTY country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. by SavageMaster: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Faster002:
Your advice please,

Are you on Telegram?

Search for "African WifiPreneurs' Forum"

Many of them there are already earning legit on Upwork.

It's a community. They'll help you find your feet on Upwork and they won't collect a dime from you.

Thank me later grin

NB: Please stay away from Forex, Binary trading and Betting. They will impoverish you the more.
If you like, argue with me. I don talk my own.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.