|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,758,782 members, 6,557,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 02:04 AM
|What Are Some Psychological Tricks That Are Highly Profitable? by 01pudesseld: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2020|
What are some psychological tricks that are not only useful but also highly profitable?
1. Chew gum when you are nervous or scared. If you are eating your brain will automatically interpret that you are not in danger because if you were, you would not be eating. It is also useful when you have a headache, involuntarily you will be concentrating more on the sensation of chewing than on the pain, and it will disappear without you noticing it.
2. Embarrassing details. Add an embarrassing detail to a lie and make it believable. For example: If you are late for a job interview, say that you are sick, you have diarrhea. No one will question or judge you for being late.
3. When you are competing against someone. In a video game or in any other competition and you are losing, tell your opponent that you are surprised by how well he plays and ask him if he would be kind enough to show you and explain it to you some day so that you can be as good as he / she in the game. She will start to think about how good she is and she will not try so hard, she will question your skills why you ask her to explain, that will lower her level of competence and she will think that you are an easy opponent, she will
4. Help me! When you want a person to help you carry something and you don't want to ask them directly, grocery bags, for example, entangle that person with a conversation and when they are talking, say "help me with this" and pass the heaviest bag, he will without thinking and keep talking.
5. Heartbeats. If you want a first date or a walk with someone you like to be unforgettable , try to give your guest an exciting feeling so that they associate those feelings with being with you.
6. To find out if someone is interested in you. When you speak to that person, choose a word and each time the speaker pronounces it, nod your head and smile. If he or she is interested in you and the impact it can have on you, you will soon notice that that person will start to use that word very often.
7. Use the uncomfortable lapses of silence to your advantage. People are very uncomfortable in silence and often end up talking more than they should or giving in to you just to avoid discomfort.
8. The hyperbole of favor. Ask for an overly complicated favor and they'll say no, then ask for what you really want (something more reasonable) they're much more likely to give in to your request this time, and you'll have what you really wanted from the start.
9. The secret spy. If you think someone is spying on you, yawn and look at the people around you, yawning is contagious and you will know who is watching you, whoever it is, will yawn too.
10. If someone doesn't like you. If someone doesn't like you and this matters to you, ask them to lend you a pen (or any other small favor you can think of) on the one hand, people don't usually help those they don't like, but on the other hand, it's a favor too small to deny. This way the person will question himself and think that after all, maybe he doesn't like you so badly.
11. Do you want to make-believe something? Repeat it, repeat it, repeat it. Scientific studies have shown that if an argument or idea is repeated to a person several times, they will end up believing that it is correct, true and will defend it above all things, it will completely change any belief they have had before. And yes, this causes many to do nothing but repeat like chattering parrots even when they have no foundation, evidence and their ideas are not genuine.
|Re: What Are Some Psychological Tricks That Are Highly Profitable? by ashewoboy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2020|
|Re: What Are Some Psychological Tricks That Are Highly Profitable? by xxxXXXxxx: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2020|
Interesting and informative
I Want To Make Effort So People That Come Into My Life Leaves Better Or The Sam / 5 Reasons You Should Not Have Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Please Can I Bring Girlfriend If I Have Cockroach In My House
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47