Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 (4717 Views)

2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye / How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. / Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Easily Be Upturned At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by lx3as(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2020
We still fail to understand Yorubas in this country. Even if Tinubu fails, they move on and contest another day.

Yorubas don't wail unstoppably over spilled milk but will go back to drawing board to strategize again. They aren't emotional losers!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Whiteangel1234: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
If APC fail to field an Igbo man south East then Its best for PDP to Zone the presidential ticket to the North

If APC want to zone south it must be micro zones to the south East or just forget it let every tribe and region contest and let those with bigger population win
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
OkutaNla:
Igboman Op, when will you people quit this your Atiku-slavery and asslicking?? Haba, una no get shame? Why not sell an igboman that you think stands a chance against Tinubu instead of promoting Atiku? Or are you suggesting that no igboman is credible or worthy of flying PDP ticket?? One minute una dey shout Biafra, another minute una dey shout igbo Presidency, the next minute una dey 'Atikulate'. Ndigbo, Which way??

As a proud Igbo man, I can tell you for free that in Nigeria today, no Igbo man stands a chance against tinubu or any one from any other tribe.

The reason is simply because igbo's, while having very competent people for the job are hated across the nation.

It's wisdom to tell yourself the truth. That's why we encourage PDP to field a slightly detribalized northerner to send APC home if they make the mistake of fielding a south westerner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingzizzy:

You think we Igbos are fools? We all know that the SW are hoping PDP will field an Igbo man so that when Tinubu flys the APC flag, you can get your friends up North to unite in your dislike of Igbos and get Tinubu in. How did you think we were going to let that happen?

They have no idea.

Dem think say we no get sense.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sammy07:

But Abiola won Tafa in the north
Tofa won Abiola in south
Good luck won Buhari in the North in 2011

What are you saying

That was the Nigeria of 30 years ago. Nigeria after buhari will never remain the same.

I doubt even if a fellow northerner will defeat atiku if PDP gives him the ticket. The man will beg his way to northern votes knowing its his last chance at an office he's been aspiring for almost 3 decades.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by nzube89(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
dokie:

As a proud Igbo man, I can tell you for free that in Nigeria today, no Igbo man stands a chance against tinubu or any one from any other tribe.

The reason is simply because igbo's, while having very competent people for the job are hated across the nation.

It's wisdom to tell yourself the truth. That's why we encourage PDP to field a slightly detribalized northerner to send APC home if they make the mistake of fielding a south westerner. Nobody hate us it is people like op attract hatred to igbos .

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by lx3as(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
If APC fail to field an Igbo man south East then Its best for PDP to Zone the presidential ticket to the North

If APC want to zone south it must be micro zones to the south East or just forget it let every tribe and region contest and let those with bigger population win

When APC is not a stupid party! Knowing fully well if the zone is given the chance, they will still abandon its candidate and vote en mass for their adored PDP.

As I passed through Niger bridge yesterday, I was marvelled at the rate of work on 2nd Niger bridge by APC government. I really couldn't fathom the sheepish followership of PDP in this zone. Now you want APC, the Islamic, the Tinubu, the Buhari party, you hate so much to give you its presidential candidate so as to dump the party by the wayside and follow your love, PDP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
OkutaNla:

Just hear your mumu talk. So you people admit that your past behaviour of burning bridges and casting aspersions at other tribes will count against your presidential aspiration. And that Yorubas actually have 'friends up North' while igbos don't? So instead you are waiting to be gifted the Presidency on a silver platter, or failing to achieve that you will resort to blackmailing those that have painstakingly built alliances and political coalitions over time and are willing to compete for the position, by voting another Northerner, abi? And una think say una wise You cannot reap where you did not sow.

As of today, we no get mouth politically, but Our time will come either in Nigeria or Biafra.
Relax.

In the meantime, let's play spoilers for those whose thought of not having 2023 is making the loose sleep.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=nzube89 post=92732765][/quote]

Chief na u talk that one. Politically, we are hated.

The only people in the Nigeria of today that won't have any issue with a core Igbo man being president are the SS region because they appreciate the support we gave their son Jonathan.

But we also supported Obasanjo in the same way and Yaradua as well. What did we get for it? Tinubu and Buhari have lied to their people that we are tribalistic and we hate everyone else.

But the records are there: politically igbo s are the most detribalized Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
OkutaNla:
Igboman Op, when will you people quit this your Atiku-slavery and asslicking?? Haba, una no get shame? Why not sell an igboman that you think stands a chance against Tinubu instead of promoting Atiku? Or are you suggesting that no igboman is credible or worthy of flying PDP ticket?? One minute una dey shout Biafra, another minute una dey shout igbo Presidency, the next minute una dey 'Atikulate'. Ndigbo, Which way??

When you were supporting Buhari, was Tinubu not born by then? Or... I guess you didn't have competent hands then, two can play the game.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by nzube89(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
dokie:

Chief na u talk that one. Politically, we are hated.
I may agree with you partially bro but our type of politics is very bad . how can we regard a whole National party as Moslem party as if we own pdp . we create the hate bro by our actions and words .why are we hated by our brothers in Niger delta .there is something we are doing that is not right

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by walex2(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingzizzy:

You think we Igbos are fools? We all know that the SW are hoping PDP will field an Igbo man so that when Tinubu flys the APC flag, you can get your friends up North to unite in your dislike of Igbos and get Tinubu in. How did you think we were going to let that happen?
So as intelligent as you are Wike and other leaders in South East will support Atiku because they are meant to be slave. thesame way you shouted Atiku will beat Buhari in 2019 yet he could not even win his pooling booth in Adamawa

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
abu12:

A time will come an average IBO kid won't be able to stand within his age mate from other tribes. And tell them he dream to become president of Nigeria .

AbuIdiot... Let me school you, you've had the presidency longer than the Igbos, yet your states are ravaged by insurgency, poverty, diseases and famine.

Igbos are doing well in various sectors of the economy,Nigeria education champion, innovation, sports and entertainment.

I wouldn't know what you pride yourself in, properly bombing, we don't.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
nzube89:
I may agree with you partially bro but our type of politics is very bad . how can we regard a whole National party as Moslem party as if we own pdp . we create the hate bro by our actions and words .why are we hated by our brothers in Niger delta .there is something we are doing that is not right

How do you hand over the entire security architecture of a nation, as well as 80% of relevant agencies to the Islamic north and want to be seen as anything other than a moslem party?

You say the Niger Delta hates us? In politics, I disagree. They are the only region today that will easily and willingly vote for an Igbo man. Edwin Clark is already saying that 2023 should be for the igbos. Have you heard any Yoruba or Hausa leader say that?
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Whiteangel1234: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
lx3as:

When APC is not a stupid party; knowing fully well, if the zone is given the chance, they will still abandon its candidate and vote en mass for their adored PDP.

As I passed through Niger bridge yesterday, I was marvelled at the rate of work on 2nd Niger bridge by APC government; really couldn't fathom the sheepish followership of PDP in this zone. Now you want APC, the Islamic, the Tinubu, the Buhari party, you hate so much to give you its presidential candidate so as to dump the party by the wayside and follow your love, PDP...

Then APC should abandon Zoning let all region contest including the North .. Let nobody talk about Zoning , if you want to zone then zone it correctly and micro zone to south east we are still Nigerians so it does not matter if we like APC or not
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
nzube89:

I don't blame you, that's if you've read history. What type of politics is bad?

Oooh! Love those that killed your parents, love those hate your kids. How did APC state fate in the East, Okorocha hated his people and you expect him to be loved, right? He openly hurt his people, yet you're saying give them more slots.

PPA, won two states in the East, owned by Ojiuzo Kalu, started taxing the two states heavily, what next... The two governors decamped. If after the comments of Tinubu's wife calling Igbos Okoro, Oba Lagoon you feel you have a friend in them, best of luck.

I don't play with an enemy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
lx3as:

When APC is not a stupid party; knowing fully well, if the zone is given the chance, they will still abandon its candidate and vote en mass for their adored PDP.

As I passed through Niger bridge yesterday, I was marvelled at the rate of work on 2nd Niger bridge by APC government; really couldn't fathom the sheepish followership of PDP in this zone. Now you want APC, the Islamic, the Tinubu, the Buhari party, you hate so much to give you its presidential candidate so as to dump the party by the wayside and follow your love, PDP...

The natural Gas from Ohaji Egboma in Imo State will build that bridge in less than a year. They aren't doing us a favor. We pay tax.

Even with the hate on Trump, he will deliver dividend of democracy to all American people irrespective of party, he has not done a favor.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Ojiofor: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
[s]
kingzizzy:
If in 2023, it is Bola Tinubu(APC) vs Atiku Abubakar(PDP) in the Presidential race, Atiku will beat Tinubu easily. In the South of Nigeria, Tinubu is practically a nobody outside his native SW geopolitical zone. The SE/SS have always been traditionally PDP voters and are likely to carry on that pattern in 2023. No gain saying that most Igbos dont even like Tinubu, who will have to choose his running mate from the North. Atiku is most likely to pick his running mate from either the SE or SS area(maybe Peter Obi once again). Atiku will take the SE/SS zones while Tinubu will take the SW zone

This will leave the North as battle ground and kingmaker. With Buhari leaving for good, many Northerners who still want power to reside in the North will no longer see any point in voting APC. When you add the fact that Atiku Abubakar has far more political muscle in the North than Tinubu, you realise he will do very well there. The North will naturally gravitate towards one of their own and Atiku will politically bury Tinubu in the North.

If in 2023, APC fields Tinubu and PDP fields Atiku, Atiku will defeat Tinubu with a landslide victory
[/s]

We are talking about president of Igbo extraction in 2023 you are here blabbling over Atiku and Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by tribalmall: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
junketer:
It baffles me how the sw are hoping that the north will vote against a northerner if the pdp fields one in 2023. How can you hope on north's vote in 2023 against a northerner? Very funny indeed.
Did that not happen with Abiola n Tofa ?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Whiteangel1234: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

We are talking about president of Igbo extraction in 2023 you are here blabbling over Atiku and Tinubu.

Igbo President will be 80% accomplished if APC zone it to the south East if not we are not desperate for presidency it does not benefit or concern me directly just a sense of belonging .

PDP should zone to the North if Igbos in APC failed to get the presidency
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by nzube89(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Masterkernel1:

I don't blame you, that's if you've read history. What type of politics is bad?

Oooh! Love those that killed your parents, love those hate your kids. How did APC state fate in the East, Okorocha hated his people and you expect him to be loved, right? He openly hurt his people, yet you're saying give them more slots.

PPA, won two states in the East, owned by Ojiuzo Kalu, started taxing the two states heavily, what next... The two governors decamped. If after the comments of Tinubu's wife calling Igbos Okoro, Oba Lagoon you feel you have a friend in them, best of luck.
What of abia state is an apc state

I don't play with an enemy.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by nzube89(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
dokie:

How do you hand over the entire security architecture of a nation, as well as 80% of relevant agencies to the Islamic north and want to be seen as anything other than a moslem party?

You say the Niger Delta hates us? In politics, I disagree. They are the only region today that will easily and willingly vote for an Igbo man. Edwin Clark is already saying that 2023 should be for the igbos. Have you heard any Yoruba or Hausa leader say that?
guy leave that Edwin Clark stuff I have lived in Rivers State for years and done business a little in the north .I was accepted in the north more than Rivers State .do you know that up till now some parts of Rivers State hardly sell land to igbos,egbema omoku axis

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Jaapu: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingzizzy:

Omo confusion really jam una o
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Jaapu: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Igbo President will be 80% accomplished if APC zone it to the south East if not we are not desperate for presidency it does not benefit or concern me directly just a sense of belonging .

PDP should zone to the North if Igbos in APC failed to get the presidency

This is laughable. What sort of nonsense and effrontery is this.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Topsic70: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
junketer:
It baffles me how the sw are hoping that the north will vote against a northerner if the pdp fields one in 2023. How can you hope on north's vote in 2023 against a northerner? Very funny indeed.
It baffles me more when d same ppl wailing 'marginalization', 'its our turn' in d morning turn around and 'atikulate' in the evening.

Odiegwu!

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Jaapu: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
dokie:

As of today, we no get mouth politically, but Our time will come either in Nigeria or Biafra.
Relax.

In the meantime, let's play spoilers for those whose thought of not having 2023 is making the loose sleep.

Your region is too inconsequential to do that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
nzube89:
guy leave that Edwin Clark stuff I have lived in Rivers State for years and done business a little in the north .I was accepted in the north more than Rivers State .do you know that up till now some parts of Rivers State hardly sell land to igbos,egbema omoku axis

Those are personal issues. Politically, a south southerner has no issues with an Igbo president.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2020
Jaapu:

Your region is too inconsequential to do that.

2023 is not too far.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by nzube89(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
dokie:

Those are personal issues. Politically, a south southerner has no issues with an Igbo president.
hope you knew that ojukwu ruined for president of this country .go back and check how much vote he got and how geo political zones voted for him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
kingzizzy:

In other words, no Igboman alive can compete in the political space of Nigeria against other ethnic groups and win.

Did I summarize it correctly?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by roszilman: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
OkutaNla:
forget this write-up guy, the writer is not writting on behalf of anybody but him self!!
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by kingzizzy: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

You are free to talk about Igbo president 2023 but the reality is that nobody can force PDP or APC to give their tickets to an Igbo man and only those two party's has what it takes to produce the President of Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clearing The Air On Issue Of Whether Ikechukwu Ogala Is Igbo, Myself Being From / London Court Freezes Akingbola‘s £83m Properties / Okorocha Declares Imo Bankrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.