Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 (4722 Views)

2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye / How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. / Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Easily Be Upturned At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by okeyfrank: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2020
The easiest way to END Nigeria is to deny the Nigerian President of Igbo Extraction come 2023.

For sure, it'll be a proof that the Easterners are never considered as a part of the other 'Nigeria'.

Biafra will now have a field day.

Oduduwa Republic, which has been perfected, will simply latch onto the Biafran State and bury Nigeria forever.

So it's either the Igbos are fully re-integrated into Nigeria come 2023, or they would help the North to bury Nigeria.

This is no politics.

A word is enough for the wise, if he shuns greed.

We can all join hands and save Nigeria as 'brothers', or we bury the country forever.

What is good for the goose, is also good for the gander.

All political parties must field Presidential Candidates of Igbo origin, come 2023.

This is the only way for Nigeria's political survival.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by kingzizzy: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Osaze007:

I thought VP was slave position

It is but its better than no position.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by bintalabi(f): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
nzube89:
I may agree with you partially bro but our type of politics is very bad . how can we regard a whole National party as Moslem party as if we own pdp . we create the hate bro by our actions and words .why are we hated by our brothers in Niger delta .there is something we are doing that is not right

Omo ibo is talking Sense
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by bintalabi(f): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Masterkernel1:

AbuIdiot... Let me school you, you've had the presidency longer than the Igbos, yet your states are ravaged by insurgency, poverty, diseases and famine.

Igbos are doing well in various sectors of the economy,Nigeria education champion, innovation, sports and entertainment.

I wouldn't know what you pride yourself in, properly bombing, we don't.

That's exactly how to build Bridges, kontinu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Masterkernel1: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
bintalabi:

That's exactly how to build Bridges, kontinu

Keep building bridges for assumed Repentant Boko Haram members. To hell with the bridge.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by bintalabi(f): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
dokie:

It is most unfair for any major tribe in Nigeria to say that we are concentrated on pulling down other tribes.

Since the return to democracy, igbos have supported men from SW, SS and the core north, even against other igbos. And when it should ordinarily be the turn of the south east, the Yoruba's say No. And you expect the igbos not to play the spoilers?

Do you know the amount of pressure that would be upon the 2 major parties to field Igbo candidates if the SW openly declares that 2023 presidency belongs to the SE? Do you know what that would do for southern unity which is the most important thing at this point in time where the north is driving Nigeria to a permanent state of retrogression? I bet you don't know because you are only thinking of yourselves.

Is there at any point in time SE support the SW in any cause? Your brothers pitch tent with anybody fighting us, build the bridge now by supporting us so that we can turn around and do same

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by adekolaelect(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
This people will get back to their vomit by queuing behind a Man from Fulani who they always Insulted !!!!!! They know how hopelessly they are in term of presidency . They all want to dies before Tinubu team declarer their ambitions for 2023. They thought blackmailing ,Sabotages and insults can bring Tinubu down for them to get presidency which they don't work for. See what their leaders were distributing while Tinubu is distributing political power in south west .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by bintalabi(f): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
dokie:

I don't hate Tinubu. I think he's presently Nigeria's greatest politician.

What i hate is lack of fairness. Igbos have supported people from all tribes in their quest for power, but can't get the same in return. The yorubas say Obasanjo wasn't their choice that Falae was. How is that supposed to be the concern of the igbos who yoruba's choice is. We supported a Yoruba man; A man who was very brutal to the igbos during the civil war. We supported him even against the man who led us to war Ojukwu. We supported him against Chuba Okadigbo who was Buhari's running mate in 2003, and anybody dares to call the igbos tribalists. Igbo's go to distant lands and make their homes and livelihood there but are treated with disdain because they raise their heads high.

We have no explaining to give to anyone: we remain and will forever remain the most detribalized tribe in nigeria. Non even comes close. Go to the east and see the few yorubas living there. They are treated with utmost respect and courtesy. They won't relocate to their home states for anything.

There are many yorubas who are detribalized as well, but the present political class of yorubas, who unfortunately have the ears of many youths are highly tribalistic.

I bet it you don't live in the se or lived lived most part of your life outside the se hence this sophisticated response, but bro get back to the drawing board to re strategize
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by aremso(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
nzube89:
I may agree with you partially bro but our type of politics is very bad . how can we regard a whole National party as Moslem party as if we own pdp . we create the hate bro by our actions and words .why are we hated by our brothers in Niger delta .there is something we are doing that is not right

God bless you and your unborn generation, u are the only person from SE that has ever made reasonable comment on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
bintalabi:

Is there at any point in time SE support the SW in any cause? Your brothers pitch tent with anybody fighting us, build the bridge now by supporting us so that we can turn around and do same

Obasanjo is from the North i suppose?
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by 35824L: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kindledlight:

God bless you sir for this

Atiku will congratulate even goat doing birthday every blessed day,any small appointment he will release press statements but you will never see him talk on what is happening in the north like you mentioned,he wouldn’t even profer any solution or advice on security crisis in the north.

That's because he is the sponsor of bandits and boko haram. He is using them to try to destabilize the PMB and APC govt.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
bintalabi:

I bet it you don't live in the se or lived lived most part of your life outside the se hence this sophisticated response, but bro get back to the drawing board to re strategize

I've lived my life equally in the SW and SE and so have a lot of igbos. My position is from a standpoint of critical reasoning, sincerity and fairness.

Beyond all these comments however, the Nigerian project as it stands today is a completely failed project. As such, regardless of wherever the president comes from, it will only favor a few people. The political class in Nigeria requires a majority of the Nigerian populace to remain in poverty to enable them remain in leadership once they have spread some money around.

In all sincerity, i really don't care about Igbo presidency because i know it guarantees nothing for my children and their own. It guarantees noting for the future. The present governor of my state is from my backyard. He has done nothing for my people and can do nothing. The igbo man that will become president tomorrow will not turn igboland to Dubai. He will do noting for the igbos aswell other than enriching a few people, and i'm not positioned or interested in being part of them. If you know how systemically rotten this country is at the moment, you will not discuss politics, you would only be interested on how this country can be broken into pieces and rebuilt.

I am only discussing this Tinubu issue because i am particular about Yoruba's calling igbo haters cos some igbos are saying they would gladly hand over a chance to run for president to a northerner to ensure that the Yoruba candidate is defeated. Why? because they believe the Yoruba's should be fair enough to say its the turn of the Igbos.

Just imagine you work in an office and there are 3 of you in a team (visualize it o). Oversees training come up every other 8 years. The first time it comes Mr A goes for the training while Mr B and C support. The next time it comes up, Mr B goes while Mr A and C support. Midway into the training, Mr A teams up with a few other guys in another team, saying Mr B hasn't sent anything since he went on that trip. Mr B is recalled, and a guy from another team is sent on the training taking Mr A with him as an assistant. They aren't back from the trip yet o but another training is coming up and Mr C says well "this should naturally be my turn". Mr B concurs. But Mr A, who is still on an oversees trip with his new found friend from the other team is saying "No o, when i come back from this one, I will be representing our team again on the next one". Mr C says "No o. How can you do that?" Mr A says " I will do it because I am connected enough to do it as far as this organization is concerned. You don't know how to play your game. You are a bad player. You burn bridges. Go and learn how to play the game in this organization and maybe then you can go". Mr C looks at his position and says "truthfully, as it stands this man is more connected than i am in this organization, I don't stand a chance against him. But he is being unfair to me. I supported him wholeheartedly when it was his turn. So rather than letting him go, i would lend my support to guys in the other team. let their man go again". And Mr A starts to call Mr C a hater, a man with a PHD syndrome, never do well, always wishing people evil, etc, etc.

Abeg Judge this matter with every sense of sincerity: If Mr C na your pikin wetin you go advice am? And who among this 3 is being unfair?
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by bintalabi(f): 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
okeyfrank:
The easiest way to END Nigeria is to deny the Nigerian President of Igbo Extraction come 2023.

For sure, it'll be a proof that the Easterners are never considered as a part of the other 'Nigeria'.

Oduduwa Republic, which has been perfected, will simply latch onto the Biafran State and bury Nigeria forever.

So it's either the Igbos are fully re-integrated into Nigeria come 2023, or they would help the North to bury Nigeria.

This is no politics.

We can all join hands and save Nigeria as 'brothers', or we bury the country forever.

All political parties must field Presidential Candidates of Igbo origin, come 2023.

Mr man, not giving Igbo man the ticket to the presidency WOULDN'T END NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by ola6: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
okeyfrank:

This is no politics.

Oga, we no send una o. Nobody will hand over the presidential ticket to ibos. Its either you contest like other candidates and test your popularity among Nigerians or stick to your agitation. But to be handed over the ticket because you are ibo? Mbanu!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by ola6: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
One question, why are the ibos scared to contesting against fellow Southerns?

2023, it will be zoned to the south. In the south, we have Yorubas, NDeltans and Ibos. Why are ONLY the ibos afraid of contesting? Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by bintalabi(f): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
dokie:

I've lived my life equally in the SW and SE and so have a lot of igbos. My position is from a standpoint of critical reasoning, sincerity and fairness.

Beyond all these comments however, the Nigerian project as it stands today is a completely failed project. As such, regardless of wherever the president comes from, it will only favor a few people. The political class in Nigeria requires a majority of the Nigerian populace to remain in poverty to enable them remain in leadership once they have spread some money around.

In all sincerity, i really don't care about Igbo presidency because i know it guarantees nothing for my children and their own. It guarantees noting for the future. The present governor of my state is from my backyard. He has done nothing for my people and can do nothing. The igbo man that will become president tomorrow will not turn igboland to Dubai. He will do noting for the igbos aswell other than enriching a few people, and i'm not positioned or interested in being part of them. If you know how systemically rotten this country is at the moment, you will not discuss politics, you would only be interested on how this country can be broken into pieces and rebuilt.

I am only discussing this Tinubu issue because i am particular about Yoruba's calling igbo haters cos some igbos are saying they would gladly hand over a chance to run for president to a northerner to ensure that the Yoruba candidate is defeated. Why? because they believe the Yoruba's should be fair enough to say its the turn of the Igbos.

Just imagine you work in an office and there are 3 of you in a team (visualize it o). Oversees training come up every other 8 years. The first time it comes Mr A goes for the training while Mr B and C support. The next time it comes up, Mr B goes while Mr A and C support. Midway into the training, Mr A teams up with a few other guys in another team, saying Mr B hasn't sent anything since he went on that trip. Mr B is recalled, and a guy from another team is sent on the training taking Mr A with him as an assistant. They aren't back from the trip yet o but another training is coming up and Mr C says well "this should naturally be my turn". Mr B concurs. But Mr A, who is still on an oversees trip with his new found friend from the other team is saying "No o, when i come back from this one, I will be representing our team again on the next one". Mr C says "No o. How can you do that?" Mr A says " I will do it because I am connected enough to do it as far as this organization is concerned. You don't know how to play your game. You are a bad player. You burn bridges. Go and learn how to play the game in this organization and maybe then you can go". Mr C looks at his position and says "truthfully, as it stands this man is more connected than i am in this organization, I don't stand a chance against him. But he is being unfair to me. I supported him wholeheartedly when it was his turn. So rather than letting him go, i would lend my support to guys in the other team. let their man go again". And Mr A starts to call Mr C a hater, a man with a PHD syndrome, never do well, always wishing people evil, etc, etc.

Abeg Judge this matter with every sense of sincerity: If Mr C na your pikin wetin you go advice am? And who among this 3 is being unfair?

Lol your illustration is funny but Nigeria is not organized and has been designed to be a failed state but igbos aren't helping matters

Most Yorubas don't like Tinubu until igbos start hauling insults on him.

With Tinubu we might have had a United south, he gave igbos appointments, he gave them key positions in his administration as Lagos State governor, he gave them the good will to contest elections in Yoruba land, igbos turn around and said he gave them appointments because there were no capable Yorubas, they told him Lagos is no Man's land, the evidences are there in the early days of Nairaland before tsunami

Come 2011 we supported Gej and even clamour for him to take over while yaradua was on sick bed, ibos connive with Gej and made it look like we were not part of the project and Gej marginalized the SW.

This is the time ibos should support anybody from SW to have our trust again and send a strong signal to the north that we have each other's back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by ola6: 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
bintalabi:

Lol your illustration is funny but Nigeria is not organized and has been designed to be a failed state but igbos aren't helping matters

With Tinubu we might have had a United south, he gave igbos appointments, he gave them key positions in his administration as Lagos State governor, he gave them the good will to contest elections in Yoruba land, igbos turn around and said he gave them appointments because there were no capable Yorubas, they told him Lagos is no Man's land, the evidences are there in the early days of Nairaland before tsunami

Come 2011 we supported Gej and even clamour for him to take over while yaradua was on sick bed, ibos connive with Gej and made it look like we were not part of the project and Gej marginalized the SW.

This is the time ibos should support anybody from SW to have our trust again and send a strong signal to the north that we have each other's back

Succulent! smiley
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by kingzizzy: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
bintalabi:

So after Igbos voted Obasanjo twice and the SW had their 8 years, you want the same Igbos that have not had the Presidency, to come and support Tinubu to have another 4 or 8 years for the SW again? Does that sound fair to you? Rather than Igbos to help Yorubas get a 3rd term, when they have already had 8 years, power should stay in the North.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by Yankee101: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
That's when you'll know Hausas are united
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by bintalabi(f): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
kingzizzy:

So after Igbos voted GEJ twice and the SW had their 8 years, you want the same Igbos that have not had the Presidency, to come and support Tinubu to have another 4 or 8 years for the SW again? Does that sound fair to you? Rather than Igbos to help Yorubas get a 3rd term, when they have already had 8 years, power should stay in the North.

Power is not staying in the north for the next 8yrs after bubu by God's grace it'll surely be in Yoruba land either you support the course or not be it Tinubu or oshinbajo or anyone, but it would be better you support SW now because if it rotate back south after our 8yrs we might support SS against you, you'll cry again and nothing will happen and you'll still not have Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by BRASH: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Slaves calling people slave, they even know what they want, presidency, biafra or restructuring, they are just running from pillar to post like someone without brain
Please who are the Igbos slave to? At least we know that Yorubas are slaves to Tinubu
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2020
bintalabi:

You didn't answer my question. You stylishly avoided it.

On the flip side, maybe you can support the Igbo's in 2023. Perhaps it might make them stop "hating". Support them for once in the entire political history of the nation. How's that?

Okay O. You and I know our discussions here will change nothing. We are just using it to pass time. The politicians have drawn their swords. Nothing is stopping them. If I talk from now till tomorrow, Tinubu will do his best to run, Atiku will do his best to run. They are running not because they love you or me, they are running for themselves. Let them run, and may the best strategist win.

But I can assure you that on that election day, if a northerner and Tinubu or any Swesterner is on the ballot, the entire PDP states are giving their votes to the northerner 95%. Tinubu would have to win the elections by getting the north to support him and leave their own. Is that possible? In life anything can happen. The earlier he starts working on that the better for him. But if he is expecting to have an easy ride to the presidency by getting the PDP to give their ticket to an Igbo man, he should wake up quickly, he's dreaming.

Igbo presidency of 2023 can only be given on a platter, it can't be contested for. Would it be given on a platter? Of course it won't. So? Igbo presidency 2023 is a dead cause.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by ola6: 5:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
dokie:

You didn't answer my question. You stylishly avoided it.

On the flip side, maybe you can support the Igbo's in 2023. Perhaps it might make them stop "hating". Support them for once in the entire political history of the nation. How's that?

Okay O. You and I know our discussions here will change nothing. We are just using it to pass time. The politicians have drawn their swords. Nothing is stopping them. If I talk from now till tomorrow, Tinubu will do his best to run, Atiku will do his best to run. They are running not because they love you or me, they are running for themselves. Let them run, and may the best strategist win.

But I can assure you that on that election day, if a northerner and Tinubu or any Swesterner is on the ballot, the entire PDP states are giving their votes to the northerner 95%. Tinubu would have to win the elections by getting the north to support him and leave their own. Is that possible? In life anything can happen. The earlier he starts working on that the better for him. But if he is expecting to have an easy ride to the presidency by getting the PDP to give their ticket to an Igbo man, he should wake up quickly, he's dreaming.

Igbo presidency of 2023 can only be given on a platter, it can't be contested for. Would it be given on a platter? Of course it won't. So? Igbo presidency 2023 is a dead cause.

So if ibo presidency is a dead cause as you know, who would you rather support. A yoruba candidate or a hausa candidate?

Your response to this will tell a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by kingzizzy: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
bintalabi:

Power is not staying in the north for the next 8yrs after bubu by God's grace it'll surely be in Yoruba land either you support the course or not be it Tinubu or oshinbajo or anyone, but it would be better you support SW now because if it rotate back south after our 8yrs we might support SS against you, you'll cry again and nothing will happen and you'll still not have Biafra

Ahhhhh let me understand you Yorubas. You have had your 8 years with Obasanjo. Now that power is returning to the South, you want Igbos to support you to have another 8 years with Tinubu or Osibanjo even though the Igbos have not had it at all? Lol grin grin

If that is the case then it is better for the Igbos to support Atiku and get vice presidential slot and power stays in the North
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by dokie: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
ola6:

So if ibo presidency is a dead cause as you know, who would you rather support. A yoruba candidate or a hausa candidate?

Your response to this will tell a lot.

To answer your question, i will ask you a question maybe two: (1) Why is igbo presidency dead? While you are trying to come up with an answer, i will tell you why i think its dead at the moment.

It is dead because the Yorubas have insisted that they must be president in 2023 directly against the igbos. And for the south to produce a president in this country, they must present only one tribe as seen in 1999 and 2011.

Under this circumstance, (2) who do you think i should support as an igbo man?
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by shugabasbn: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
The way some people hate this man called Tinubu ehnn.
I was thinking Tinubu is the president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by afesco: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
OkutaNla:
Igboman Op, when will you people quit this your Atiku-slavery and asslicking?? Haba, una no get shame? Why not sell an igboman that you think stands a chance against Tinubu instead of promoting Atiku? Or are you suggesting that no igboman is credible or worthy of flying PDP ticket?? One minute una dey shout Biafra, another minute una dey shout igbo Presidency, the next minute una dey 'Atikulate'. Ndigbo, Which way??
PDP n APC won't give an Igbo man d presidential ticket n dt is it. Tinubu or no Tinubu, APC will want someone from d SW while in PDP, Atitu or no Atiku, d ticket will come from d North.
Re: Atiku Will Easily Beat Tinubu In 2023 by bintalabi(f): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
kingzizzy:

Ahhhhh let me understand you Yorubas. You have had your 8 years with Obasanjo. Now that power is returning to the South, you want Igbos to support you to have another 8 years with Tinubu or Osibanjo even though the Igbos have not had it at all? Lol grin grin

If that is the case then it is better for the Igbos to support Atiku and get vice presidential slot and power stays in the North

Your support is irrelevant in the scheme of today's politics

But come to think of it if pdp zones vp slot to the SW, and presidency to the north will you still vote pdp?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri And Azikiwe Roads In Aba. / Alert From The Nigerian Police Force / Lagos Government Defends Makoko Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.