Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. (9128 Views)

Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / Exclusive Interview: You Will Soon See That APC Is Grossly Overrated, Says GEJ / I Was Misunderstood - Akpabio: Was He? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by seanet02: 4:12am On Feb 15, 2011
Justcash:

You are very very stoopid! How does "The South West is too educated and Sophisticated to be left in the hands of Rascals, we must take the south west back from the hands of rascals" refer to South Westerners as Rascals? Are ACN and LP now south western parties? If so, why are Igbos and Hausas in those parties.
Dude, did you even read my post before letting your whorish fingers to run gaga? I asked a question, instead of answering it you set out to dance unclothed in Nairaland without an atom of shame. Did your death seeking eyes not see, "Remember that igbos like Ngige and Hausas like Ribadu are also members of ACN. Why the fuss?" in my comprehension. Imagine an illiterate that cannot understand English talking about comprehension problems. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Well I don't blame you. An irredeemable rascal like you will surely get blind when referred to as a rascal, which unfortunately is what you are. Ewu.

if this is all you learn at school, them am sorry wastage of lineage, have told you Dweeb to stop bringing in Ribadu into this issue, Ribadu is not from the south west and what GEJ says solely dwells on the west and not Nigeria as a whole. Its a known fact that majority of the states in the west is controlled by the opposition and the people are mainly ACN Supporters. So if you dont understand the content/context of GEJ ODECHUKWU statement, them you deserve a proper discipline. How i wish i can E-Slap you slowpoke, i will have given you a thousand slap on your stinking face.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Mobinga: 4:17am On Feb 15, 2011
^^^ Shut the phuck up you stuipid son of a binch shocked grin grin mumu. Can't even string a correct sentence together. oshi
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by seanet02: 4:34am On Feb 15, 2011
Mobinga:

^^^ Shut the phuck up you stuipid son of a binch shocked grin grin mumu. Can't even string a correct sentence together. oshi
ranting of a She-goat. Will soon start shouting am following her everywhere.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Justcash(m): 4:38am On Feb 15, 2011
seanet02:

if this is all you learn at school, them am sorry wastage of lineage, have told you Dweeb to stop bringing in Ribadu into this issue, Ribadu is not from the south west and what GEJ says solely dwells on the west and not Nigeria as a whole. Its a known fact that majority of the states in the west is controlled by the opposition and the people are mainly ACN Supporters. So if you dont understand the content/context of GEJ ODECHUKWU statement, them you deserve a proper discipline. How i wish i can E-Slap you not-so-smart person, i will have given you a thousand slap on your stinking face.

[b]LOL! Omo, see authentic Mumu! Gawd!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am sorry for my show of extreme surprise. It is because I have not seen an empty headed individual like you before. Let me break it down to the level that your brain can digest;

. The fact that GEJ referred to an intention to take the South West from the hands of rascals does not in anyway refer to South Westerners as Rascals. So, South westerners are not supposed to feel insulted.
. If he was indeed referring to  ACN and LP, then he referred to the members of those parties as rascals. Members of those parties are not only Yorubas or South Westerners. As could be seen from their reactions, Igbos, Hausas, and yorubas in ACN felt insulted by GEJ's statement and reacted. This means that it is only members of those parties that should react, not every tom, manliness and harry from the South-West.
. This statement, "we must take the south west back from the hands of rascals" specifically implies that Ogun and Oyo must also be taken from the hands of rascals. He did not specifically mention states. If he mentioned states, then it would have been different. Even if he mentioned states, it still does not in anyway show insolence to the South West. It is the opposition party members that should rant.
. This statement, "The South West is too educated and Sophisticated to be left in the hands of Rascals" Specifically shows his high regard for the SW and South Westerners.

Stop this your reference to school and comprehension because it exposes your lack of analytical thinking ability. It shows that you are either a kid, or simply an illiterate.
Cure your tribalistic brain so that you won't run mad. Anuohia![/b]
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Justcash(m): 4:49am On Feb 15, 2011
seanet02:

ranting of a She-goat. Will soon start shouting am following her everywhere.

She is as surprised as I am. If there is any goat here, that person is you. It is very proper to call you the goat because you failed to see how brainless your comments were.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Mobinga: 5:09am On Feb 15, 2011
lmao! grin grin mammalian
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by dayokanu(m): 5:52am On Feb 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^ Where is the link to the digital library project?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=603003.msg7729664#msg7729664
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by seanet02: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2011
Justcash:

[b]LOL! Omo, see authentic Mumu! Gawd!  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am sorry for my show of extreme surprise. It is because I have not seen an empty headed individual like you before. Let me break it down to the level that your brain can digest;

. The fact that GEJ referred to an intention to take the South West from the hands of rascals does not in anyway refer to South Westerners as Rascals. So, South westerners are not supposed to feel insulted.
. If he was indeed referring to  ACN and LP, then he referred to the members of those parties as rascals. Members of those parties are not only Yorubas or South Westerners. As could be seen from their reactions, Igbos, Hausas, and yorubas in ACN felt insulted by GEJ's statement and reacted. This means that it is only members of those parties that should react, not every tom, manliness and harry from the South-West.
. This statement, "we must take the south west back from the hands of rascals" specifically implies that Ogun and Oyo must also be taken from the hands of rascals. He did not specifically mention states. If he mentioned states, then it would have been different. Even if he mentioned states, it still does not in anyway show insolence to the South West. It is the opposition party members that should rant.
. This statement, "The South West is too educated and Sophisticated to be left in the hands of Rascals" Specifically shows his high regard for the SW and South Westerners.

Stop this your reference to school and comprehension because it exposes your lack of analytical thinking ability. It shows that you are either a kid, or simply an illiterate.
Cure your tribalistic brain so that you won't run mad. Anuohia![/b]
Just look at this animal, i have to be sincere to you, i have never seen an Empty barrel like you before. 1. Did i in anyway said GEJ was refering to all south Yesterners? 2. Will you dispute the fact that GEJ party PDP has failed the YORUBAS (I should have said they failed themselves because they all stole their respective mandate) who make up 95% of south west? 3. Will you dispute the fact that the west has always been predominantly Pro AWOLOWO? 4. Will you reject the idea that the Action congress is The only Pro AWOLOWO Party in Nigeria? (forget about Alliance for Democracy, it is in abeyance).5. Will you also dispute the fact that GEJ was refering to south west leaders and Governors as Rascals? 6. Are you trying to assert that you know the west more than me or AFENIFERE which has already issued a Press statement on the issue describing GEJ's statement as highly unfortunate because the People GEJ was refering to represent the The true wishes and aspiration of the West? 7. Is GEJ trying to tell us that Fashola is more rascal than OGD who has been ruling the state for the part 7 month without a Legislative Arm. (unprecedented in the history of civil administration in Nigeria). 8. Are you trying to say Ribadu is a Westerner? 9. At all the regional rallies of GEJ are you aware that there is always a sad incident? at the North central, People walk out on the Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of Nigeria, at south south the 11 were confirmed dead by the Rivers state Government. You see am not surprised that you are beating about the bush, its typical of ibos to always assert their Any Government in Power syndrome. Ojukwu did the same in 79 when he teamed up with a party dominated by the Jackboots who he claimed Massacre Millions of Ibos just because he needs Federal Cash all at the Expense of the ibo masses. In the words of shehu shagari, with AWOLOWO you know where he is going, but with zik you have to put in place a plan a plan b plan c because he cant even fulfil a single agreement. He is always changing like the British Weather. You are so S.i.l.l.y. I.D.I.O.T.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Justcash(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2011
seanet02:

Just look at this animal, i have to be sincere to you, i have never seen an Empty barrel like you before. 1. Did i in anyway said GEJ was refering to all south Yesterners? 2. Will you dispute the fact that GEJ party PDP has failed the YORUBAS (I should have said they failed themselves because they all stole their respective mandate) who make up 95% of south west? 3. Will you dispute the fact that the west has always been predominantly Pro AWOLOWO? 4. Will you reject the idea that the Action congress is The only Pro AWOLOWO Party in Nigeria? (forget about Alliance for Democracy, it is in abeyance).5. Will you also dispute the fact that GEJ was refering to south west leaders and Governors as Rascals? 6. Are you trying to assert that you know the west more than me or AFENIFERE which has already issued a Press statement on the issue describing GEJ's statement as highly unfortunate because the People GEJ was refering to represent the The true wishes and aspiration of the West? 7. Is GEJ trying to tell us that Fashola is more rascal than OGD who has been ruling the state for the part 7 month without a Legislative Arm. (unprecedented in the history of civil administration in Nigeria). 8. Are you trying to say Ribadu is a Westerner? 9. At all the regional rallies of GEJ are you aware that there is always a sad incident? at the North central, People walk out on the Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of Nigeria, at south south the 11 were confirmed dead by the Rivers state Government. You see am not surprised that you are beating about the bush, its typical of ibos to always assert their Any Government in Power syndrome. Ojukwu did the same in 79 when he teamed up with a party dominated by the Jackboots who he claimed Massacre Millions of Ibos just because he needs Federal Cash all at the Expense of the ibo masses. In the words of shehu shagari, with AWOLOWO you know where he is going, but with zik you have to put in place a plan a plan b plan c because he cant even fulfil a single agreement. He is always changing like the British Weather. You are so S.i.l.l.y. I.D.I.O.T.

You ended up beating about the bush. PDP's failure, PDP's national rallies, death in Rivers state, Afenifere, Ojukwu, Zik, british weather, etc etc.What d'heck are you saying dude? How does all the stuffs that you said prove that GEJ called South Westerners rascals?
Sigh. You are a waste of space. Like I said, you are either a Kid or an illiterate. My time is just too valuable to ever be wasted on you. Continue nodding like a Lizard. Mumu.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by abes(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2011
These were his exact words:

"We must take over all the states in the South-West. The zone is too important to be left in the hands of rascals. We shall take over Lagos, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo states"

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201102094511046
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by seanet02: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2011
Justcash:

You ended up beating about the bush. PDP's failure, PDP's national rallies, death in Rivers state, Afenifere, Ojukwu, Zik, british weather, etc etc.What d'heck are you saying dude? How does all the stuffs that you said prove that GEJ called South Westerners rascals?
Sigh. You are a waste of space. Like I said, you are either a Kid or an illiterate. My time is just too valuable to ever be wasted on you. Continue nodding like a Lizard. Mumu.

typical ibo man, always running away after getting their butt kicked for them, knew your brain will go into abeyance once i take the discussion to a level your brain can not process the realities. ODE BURUKU
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Pataki: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2011
Justcash:

[b]

[/b]
You are dangerously daft and totally bereft of mental comprehension in sentences. Either you are totally inadequate of reading, or you simply just love to exude extreme stupidity. Either ways, my first sentence holds validity. No apologies. This forum is not an avenue to proliferate your idiocy. You can go on clueless Jonathan's facebook page and have your ilk celebrate your repeated s*tupidity.

Here in verbatim is your clueless Jonathan's words:

“We (PDP) must take over all the states in the South-West. The zone is too important to be left in the hands of rascals. We shall take over Lagos, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo states.''

Does the above not include the mention of specific States in the South-West? Where does Ogun and Oyo come into the scenario?

SMH!
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2011
the president explicitly mentioned the sw states he felt should be recovered from the rascals but failed to include Oyo & Ogun, are those ones as sw states not sophisticated enough to be saved from rascality, come on jonathan, even akala's children are not unaware of their pop's hooliganism

GEJ is just not a bright politician and am sure this is just one of his many verbal flaws to come, A sitting president don't run his mouth without due caution.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2011
the president explicitly mentioned the sw states he felt should be recovered from the rascals but failed to include Oyo & Ogun, are those ones as sw states not sophisticated enough to be saved from rascality, come on jonathan, even akala's children are not unaware of their pop's hooliganism

GEJ is just not a bright politician and am sure this is just one of his many verbal flaws to come, A sitting president don't run his mouth without due caution.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2011
I once had a good friend in this forum who believes that he is never biased, and I tried to no avail to convince him otherwise: that man by nature unconsciously reacts based on bias.

The truth is, we don't see or hear things the way they, we see and hear the way we are. We can even see what was not shown and hear what was not said.

I once read story about an American who stopped attending Base Ball matches because he felt that whenever the players gather together, that they were talking about him.

Most of our comments only reveal our sentiments; either for or against Mr President.
Those who like Mr. President will accept his explanations of the "Rascals" statement and move on, while those who dislikes him, will suggest public stoning even if he says, "I am sorry, I made a mistake". Just like the Port Harocurt campaign incident, those who like Mr President said, " It was because he had so much support and the crowd was too much, hence the stampede and the deaths", those that don't like him, said, "it is a sign that this man is evil".

In a few weeks, Nigerians must go to the polls and eventually, a winer must emerge.

I am personally scared that whatever the outcome is, Nigerians (depending on particular interests) must protest; whether the election is free and fair or not is not an sissue.
It seems that in our political definitions, free and fair means "my candidate must win!"

Finally, me still thinks that Nigeria is too divided ethnically and otherwise and we need a decentralised system.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by MaiSuya(m): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2011
In other words, I had indicated that abhorrence for such behaviour should be our proclivity, especially considering the disposition of the people of the Western States to governance standards.
But by laying so much emphasis on the latter part of the sentence we dither profoundly on nuances, and this typifies the general tendency to dwell on the negative which we must, as a country, refrain from. My qualification of the West as highly educated and sophisticated was easily dispensed with, while the fact that we should not expose such civilized and educated populace to rascality was played more upon, with emphasis on the rascality.

You have hand to GEJ. . .whoever put this shyt together sabi engrish no be small. . . tongue
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by reindeer: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2011
I thought they said this guy has a Phd?
if he does then why cant he make clear statements. . . methinks he didn't expect the backlash that greeted his goof.
Guess he has learnt a lesson now about properly constructing sentences and thinking through before talking.
Yeye thing.
Away with the PDP and their incompetent aides.
Vote them out abeg!
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by flyuche(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
i don't think it's a bad idea for the first couple to get some English lessons, so we can stop quoting them "out of context".
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by BabaIbada: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
I would have been more convinced if he had boldly said he was referring to AKALA. GEJ himself knows that the only RASCAL governing a state in SW is AKALA. I used to be a GEJ's loyalist but the fact that he keeps backing a good-for-nothing bleaching governor who destroys Oyo State on daily basis, gives me an impression that GEJ doesnt really care about good governance, rather he is only interested in returning as the president at all cost.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by dalhat14(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2011
The president and his handlers should just agree that he misfired as always when he talks off script, u cant deceive anyone Mr President
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by MaiSuya(m): 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2011
noblezone:

I once  had a good friend in this forum who believes that he is never biased, and I tried to no avail to convince him otherwise: that man by nature unconsciously reacts based on bias.

The truth is, we don't see or hear things the way they, we see and hear the way we are. We can even see what was not shown and hear what was not said.

I once read story about an American who stopped attending Base Ball matches because he felt that whenever the players gather together, that they were talking about him.

Most of our comments only reveal our sentiments; either for or against Mr President.
Those who like Mr. President will accept his explanations of the "Rascals" statement and move on, while those who dislikes him, will suggest public stoning even if he says, "I am sorry, I made a mistake". Just like the Port Harocurt campaign incident, those who like Mr President said, " It was because he had so much support and the crowd was too much, hence the stampede and the deaths", those that don't like him, said, "it is a sign that this man is evil".

In a few weeks, Nigerians must go to the polls and eventually, a winer must emerge.

I am personally scared that whatever the outcome is, Nigerians (depending on particular interests) must protest; whether the election is free and fair or not is not an sissue.
It seems that in our political definitions, free and fair means "my candidate must win!"

Finally, me still thinks that Nigeria is too divided ethnically and otherwise and we need a decentralised system.

No-one, as far as I'm concerned begrudges him the right to revel the taste of his foot once in a while--one in while emphasized, he is human after all.

what we find irritating is his attempt to engage in rhetorics, lamely justifying action his rather than tender an unreserved [i]unequivocal [/i]apology.

He goofed, Big time! he should apologize, simple!

furthermore, to claim that Nigerians cannot appreciate a free and fair election is an insult to those who stood, and continue to stand, for June 12. Yes, that was a free and fair election, and we, however ethnically divided, were smart enough to realise that then and perhaps will, now.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by pingpong1: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
mumuchukwu has done it again. This explanation is worse than the actual statement.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by nex(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2011
The more the President tries to absolve himself, the worse things become. He should just shut the hell up.

He said what he meant and there is no big grammar his speechwriters can use to swallow back his words.

He's really messed up, he's really been messing up, and he'll continue messing up, hopefully till May 29th.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by 12840: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2011
GEJ said south west should not be left in the hands of rascals. Assumptions can be that present leaders in south west are rascals or that leadership should not slip into the hands of rascals. without GEJ's clarification i perfectly understand why present leaders are concerned with earlier statement.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by omo9ja1(m): 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
I think MR GEJ was misunderstood, but come of it about 5 to 10 journalist write the same story, and OGA is now twisting words and using grammar to justify his reckless speech, all he need to do was just to say I AM SORRY,
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
I have read all the comments but i gat just a question to ask my fellow forumites ' TELL ME WHY PDP SHUD CONTINUE TO GOVERN US'
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2011
I have read all the comments but i gat just a question to ask my fellow forumites ' TELL ME WHY PDP SHUD CONTINUE TO GOVERN US'
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2011
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Highvotage: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2011
I did not want to follow others by condeming those that were againsting GEJ on the comment. It is not good for a leader of his calibre not to bridle his tongue but GEJ has shown to us that he is a leader by making this comment. As a leader, you just have to take correction.
Thank you GEJ, just carry goooooooo.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
noblezone:

I once  had a good friend in this forum who believes that he is never biased, and I tried to no avail to convince him otherwise: that man by nature unconsciously reacts based on bias.

You are one in a million.I pray we have more independent minds like yours here as so many people here who claim to be intelligent are nothing but TRIBAL WARLORDS
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by Highvotage: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
I think MR GEJ was misunderstood, but come of it about 5 to 10 journalist write the same story, and OGA is now twisting words and using grammar to justify his reckless speech, all he need to do was just to say I AM SORRY,

The truth of the story is that either misunderstood or not, he has inderectly tender an apology by commenting on it.
Re: I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. by batiatus(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
vote buhari 4 president. This country is too rich and sophisicated to be left in the hands of rascals. We hope 2 take over power from them.
Note: i didnt mention names. I hope am nt in trouble.

Millitary Please Come And Take Over Before Its Messed Up Completely / Ambode Thanks Lagos Residents, Vows More Transformation In 2017 / Buhari Storms Abia And Imo On January 29 For Presidential Campaign

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88