Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves (54823 Views)

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by christejames(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is bad and highly condemnable but what the present government is dishing out to Nigerians is worse than this...

We don't have government!
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by PlayerMeji: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Hmm...

Let's hear it from our Black Lives Matter people.

You won't hear a word about it from them when Americans start another slogan with one viral campaign you see them jumping on the band wagon.

Nigerians Lives Matter

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by blingxx(m): 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
those people booking space above me ,are you guys buying plot of land ?

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Whiteangel1234: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
dayleke:

That is not right to say.

We are human beings now.
oga we cannot rally against Chinese company if they have the valid permit to operate in Nigeria .. This are their work condition you can resign if the work environment is not conducive for you
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by otunba88(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Na we dull and weak pass for this country we just dey claim black man, if na USA na who born u, they would have dealt with you with the assistance of their government.... The government needs to learn to appreciate the citizens more to give us that respect other countries will give.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Bobbybrwon(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
It is what it is
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by etibaba(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Work or resign its your choice nobody force you to get employed ..
This "Common" sense that we talk about all the time, no be everybody get am, you are a demented idi0t.

19 Likes

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by smile11s(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
We need to burn that place down this weekend

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by boman2014: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
so sad
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by johnnychuks(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
. you are very silly idiot, is not your fault useless talk.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by SmileDance(f): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
dayleke:

That is not right to say.

We are human beings now.
we are human beings, that is why we should say no to any form of slavery before waiting on any government to shut down the place.
The workers there are human beings and they can decide to stop working there too. I won't accept to work under dehumanizing conditions

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

There are things called 'Labour laws' and 'Employee Rights'!!! Read them up before you make silly statements.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by davooomat(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chase them away with Chinese army Abi Nigeria army??
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by dayleke: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
All because of our "daily bread".

Suffer dey dis country o.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Whiteangel1234: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
paulolee:

that's the beginning of our problem..this trash u said is not applicable in other sanner climes....d point is NO NIGERIAN ALIVE OR DEAD CAN TRY SAME TO ANY CHINESE IN HIS COMPANY IN CHINA...
our country have really failed us

I dont like playing racial card because they are Chinese. employing over 1000 people is not easy.

I will walk away if the work condition is not suitable for me

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Gabi01: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
Using the same Nigeria Army and Nigeria Police that was form to protect and defend it citizen.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by fraymite: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Y
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Chimookigwe: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Chinese are maltreating Igbos and you as an Igbo person have this nonsense to say? May God treat you the same way those Chinese are treating those people.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by olisaEze(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Yankee101:

Are you stupid?

No need to ask, he’s stupid!

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by zoer(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Shamefully Shameful

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nekky18: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
I feel sorry for the citizens of Nigeria. Laws to protect its people and workers is only enshrined on paper alone never to be executed to the benefit of the people.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by SmileDance(f): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

There are things called 'Labour laws' and 'Employee Rights'!!! Read them up before you make silly statements.
see ehn we no get law for this country. A human being is his own government.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by otokx(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
What do they produce?
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by tolu99: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
NLC state level should stand for this people
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by ayomidan: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
There is one around mowe/ibafo axis too.. They manufacture foot wears. The Chinese treat the staffs the same way you highlighted..we no get mouth for our own fatherland again.. Racism against us in our home land

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by kollinzgee(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
i don't understand - ndigbo have been selling their brothers into slavery even before the british arrived. what has changed

Igbo obsession is another psychological disorder yet to be discovered it is worse than madness.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by paulolee(m): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

I dont like playing racial card because they are Chinese. employing over 1000 people is not easy.

I will walk away if the work condition is not suitable for me
thats good but if you know those set up very well, u would see that its the illiterates that do work in them because of they gat no or less hope of a good job..

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by GeneralPula: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chinese are useless and heartless..

I’ll send all of them back to their country for 3 months for say I get the power..
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
He is
Yankee101:

Are you stupid?

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Whiteangel1234: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chimookigwe:

Chinese are maltreating Igbos and you as an Igbo person have this nonsense to say? May God treat you the same way those Chinese are treating those people.

Oga i'm an employer of people also nothing like being Igbo or not ... All this employee don't want to work but want to get paid .

I receive worst treatment doing boy - boy for my oga work from 5am - 12 mid night for 7 years

If this guys don't want to work they should quit that job and look for something else to do abi dey chain dire

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by tunjilomo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Na Chineese soldiers dem use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should I Expose Them? / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Where can a Microbiolgy Graduate Work?