Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves (54847 Views)

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Excuses:

The guy is just talking trash like he owns Chinese parents or the name Chinese puts food on his table..

You're so backwards in thinking, you can't differentiate between human rights, labour laws and taxes.

Yes I get it blacks are kind of slow, but so are you.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Work or resign its your choice nobody force you to get employed ..

For people to be liking this comment, then it shows they really don’t know anything called rights in this country

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
dasparrow:

I agree but perhaps you should start by taking your own advise considering that many of your posts on this forum do nothing but hate and degrade black people.

Some of the most racist nonsense I have read on this forum comes from white-wannabe coons like you. You're the one who said in one of your posts that blacks are useless. I guess you have met all black people all over the world. I guess since you and your parents, siblings, etc are all black too except you're caucasian, you just described yourself too.

It takes a self hating, inferiority complex stricken coon to type a lot of the B.S that you type on this forum most times. It must really suck to be you. Blacks like you will not think twice about selling out your fellow blacks to outsiders who are our enemies. I fear who no fear you!
Keep quiet bros. Why won't you see people like him when we treat ourselves worse than the colonial masters did, Africans even discriminate more against race, sexual orientation and gender and we feel that we are right when we do it. Africans must first free themselves not from slavery (which is non existent) but from herd mentality and slave morality before we finally become better people.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by dasparrow: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
EVILFOREST:
.... and many FOOLISH NIGERIANS are supporting these Barbaric people against the United States for Selfish and Envious reasons.

.... Chinese see BLACKS as advanced APES.
In this Modern ERA, most Chinese disembark from Public buses the moment a BLACK arrives.

You need to understand that a lot of Nigerians suffer from inferiority complex. I don't know what the cause of the inferiority complex is but many seemingly suffer from it.

When I used to live in Nigeria, I watched Nigerians take sides with lebanese, chinese, indian and caucasian at the expense and detriment of their fellow Nigerians.

I have spent a greater part of my life overseas. I have never seen a caucasian take sides with an African or Black person at the expense or detriment of their own (caucasian) race. I have never seen asians, mestizos, arabs, pacific islanders, take sides with African people at the expense of their own people. Yet, that is what I see many Nigerians do all the time.

Most Nigerians behave like a bunch of hateful vindictive inferiority complex stricken losers! They are the only set of Africans I know of that consistently side with anyone who oppresses and abuse them and their people whether the abuser is African or from another racial group.

Stockholm syndrome is indeed a terrible mental health issue plaguing many Nigerians. Fact!

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Excuses: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
oga we cannot rally against Chinese company if they have the valid permit to operate in Nigeria .. This are their work condition you can resign if the work environment is not conducive for you

Does a valid working permit by foreigners imply the local citizens working for the company turn human machines..

who told you that's their work conditions..they simply chosed to treat us that way because we don't have a government..

what exactly are you trying to justif? it's sad how ur defending rubbish for ur own country men.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by cybriz82(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
librangyps:
Are the soldiers Chinese?

Foreigners will not maltreat us without the aid whether directly or indirectly of our country men.

Nevertheless I pray the right agencies look into this situation.

U can't blame them duh that's why they are called zombie..to them they are doing their zombie job..
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
SegFault:

Keep quiet bros. Why won't you see people like him when we treat ourselves worse than the colonial masters did, Africans even discriminate more against race, sexual orientation and gender and we feel that we are right when we do it. Africans must first free themselves not from slavery but from herd mentality and slave morality before we finally become better people.

What has sexual orientation got to do with it.

There are only two genders. Another brainwashed person.

I'm yet to find a black person who truly understands this global game.

Either cooning for Muslim, Christian and now the homos.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Excuses: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
WiLdFLame:
you’re a bastard for saying this

This guy should be investigated
Your IP and all tracked

You’re supporting foreigners atrocities in Nigeria

He is more than a bastard-a beast is ok..he may be one of those selling & trafficking people for money..you can imagine how he's wired to think..
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by lexander(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
I don't blame the Chinese company "In the absence of law and punishment for going against the law everything is permissible".
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

What has sexual orientation got to do with it.

There are only two genders. Another brainwashed person.

I'm yet to find a black person who truly understands this global game.

Either cooning for Muslim, Christian and now the homos.
Rubbish. See exactly what I am saying. You discriminate against another person just because he himself chooses not to like the other gender and don't lie Africans are the worst misogynists on this earth, our so called culture supports it self.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Elsueno: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Oga i'm an employer of people also nothing like being Igbo or not ... All this employee don't want to work but want to get paid .

I receive worst treatment doing boy - boy for my oga work from 5am - 12 mid night for 7 years

If this guys don't want to work they should quit that job and look for something else to do abi dey chain dire

You are an ingrate, You and those evil chincos are same, na ur kind way ur employees have no loyalty for at all
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
The BLACK MAN ONLY CREATES AND ENFORCES LAWS ONLY IF HIS EGO OR SELF INTEREST IS AT STAKE.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Elsueno:

You are an ingrate, You and those evil chincos are same, na ur kind way ur employees have no loyalty for at all
Stop arguing on sentiments, the conditions are bad yes but is Nigeria not a capitalist and even worst a country without law and order, they should simply quit and look for another job, if they can't get toor they have a choice.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

POCKET BILLIONS OF OIL REVENUE AND GO TO CHINA THAT DONT HAVE OIL TO BORROW TRILLIONS.

THE CHINESE GROW THE MONEY ON TREE.

I ADMIRE THE CHINESE FOR BEING VERY HARD WORKING AND DEVELOPING THEMSELVES WITHOUT SLAVERY OR COLONIALISM WITH VERY LITTTLE RESOURCES.

AT TIMES, THEY EAT RAT AND ANYTHING TO SURVIVE.

WE HAVE MORE HERE IN NIGERIA, WAT HAVE WE DONE?

The BLACK MAN ONLY CREATES AND ENFORCES LAWS ONLY IF HIS EGO OR SELF INTEREST IS AT STAKE.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by SolutionsMed: 4:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
The Chinese are some of the best humans you can meet on earth. They are very warm, friendly and respectful. The country is very functional with basic adherence to rule of law. The Chinese are interested in building friendship and economic cooperation. Differences in systems and levels of adherence to laws can lead these kinds of cases. It is necessary to bridge the gaps in systems and approaches between Nigeria and China because we stand to gain more from each other. Without the Chinese firms, even the Nigerians who complain of maltreatment won’t find work to do because many elites in Nigeria have no confidence to invest in their own country. They prefer to launder the funds abroad. China should continue to cooperate with Nigeria despite the present challenges.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Excuses: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Orjivictory15:
Chinks are pure racist right from time
So wicked!
Even if the citizens complain to the government, the government just turn deaf ears

Relax bro..some stupid people are busy supporting them here carelessly..read the history of Chinese industrialization and development..u'll be shocked..at the revelations..during those times any body who couldn't work was either killed or dealt with in the harshest of ways..

I lack words to describe the Chinese human animal..

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
SegFault:

Rubbish. See exactly what I am saying. You discriminate against another person just because he himself chooses not to like the other gender and don't lie Africans are the worst misogynists on this earth, our so called culture supports it self.

Who taught you that same sex is normal?

We now have a situation where 5 year olds can pick a gender, trans men want to use female bathrooms . Look at society, since all this nonesense started .

The biggest challenge black people have is lack of independent thought.

They feed you with Indecency, being the slow spoke u r, u gobble it up.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Yamleg: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Same thing happens at IGBESA GUANGDONG FREE TRADE ZONE. AND OTHER CHINESE COMPANIES THERE; EVEN VIJU.

SO INHUMANE.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
SolutionsMed:
The Chinese are some of the best humans you can meet on earth. They are very warm, friendly and respectful. The country is very functional with basic adherence to rule of law. The Chinese are interested in building friendship and economic cooperation. Differences in systems and levels of adherence to laws can lead these kinds of cases. It is necessary to bridge the gaps in systems and approaches between Nigeria and China because we stand to gain more from each other. Without the Chinese firms, even the Nigerians who complain of maltreatment won’t find work to do because many elites in Nigeria have no confidence to invest in their own country. They prefer to launder the funds abroad. China should continue to cooperate with Nigeria despite the present challenges.

THE TRUTH SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN BOLD.
EVEN THE NIGERIA ELITE DONT WANT TO EMPLOY NIGERIANS BUT PREFER TO STEAL THE MONEY AND PUT AWAY ABROAD IN SWITZERLAND.

CHINA IS INVESTING AND EMPLOYING THESE BLACKS, AFTER WE STOPPED THEM FROM BRINGING THEIR FELLOW CHINESE TO DO THE JOB AND THE BLACK MONKEYS ARE STILL COMPLAINING.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by drololaaof: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
The company should be investigated, including all other foreign firms in Nigeria, the security officers being used to harass, punish fellow Nigerians should brought to book
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

EVEN THE NIGERIA ELITE DONT WANT TO EMPLOY NIGERIANS BUT PREFER TO STEAL THE MONEY AND PUT AWAY ABROAD IN SWITZERLAND.

CHINA IS INVESTING AND EMPLOYING THESE BLACKS, AFTER WE STOPPED THEM FROM BRINGING THEIR FELLOW CHINESE TO DO THE JOB AND THE BLACK MONKEYS ARE STILL COMPLAINING.

Exactly!
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
drololaaof:
The company should be investigated, including all other foreign firms in Nigeria, the security officers being used to harass, punish fellow Nigerians should brought to book

TRASH! GO AND INVESTIGATE DEM YOURSELF. grin
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Who taught you that same sex is normal?

We now have a situation where 5 year olds can pick a gender, trans men want to use female bathrooms . Look at society, since all this nonesense started .

The biggest challenge black people have is lack of independent thought.

They feed you with Indecency, being the slow spoke u r, u gobble it up.
I think how I want to think because I want to think that way. Live and let live is the rule of man, if you don't believe in it then go and die. Morals are dynamic if you want to remain static bleep outta my mentions, if you were the person I mentioned sorry now Bleep off, why I hate most Africans narrow minded and incapable of reasoning, if this one is asked now to offer a reasonable and philosophical argument on why switching sex or same sex relationship is bad he won't be able to. Herd mentality and slave morality will kill Africans.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

This is good at least you admit you're a monkey.

I hope they gorge your eye balls out at work , at least you'll get paid.

Awon arindin
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by cia698(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
I worked in their sister company, JiuXing, same location, only divided by a fence. As a graduate, i worked as a MIG welder, which is supposed to be a highly paid job. I was paid 25k a month. 7am to 6pm. Mon to Friday. No employment letter, no leave, no PPE. But u know what? I got a MIG welding machine before me. All through my schooling as a Welding Engineering student, i ony read about the machine in books and wrote comprehensive essays on an equipment I've never used. So i seized my moment to get the experience. Working condition was very bad. But i worked till i got the experience i needed. Then i ran

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Azuwonder(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
People are asking what has Abia State govt done about this heartbreaking situation.
What has Abia state govt done to stop Ariaria market from being dirty and filthy?
Does that state even have a government? What about youth leaders or vigilantes? If it doesn't oppress our own then it won't see daylight that's what I've noticed about this dead country.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Work or resign its your choice nobody force you to get employed ..

You will make a poor leader and a good slavemaster.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
SegFault:

I think how I want to think because I want to think that way. Live and let live is the rule of man, if you don't believe in it then go and die. Morals are dynamic if you want to remain static bleep outta my mentions, if you were the person I mentioned sorry now Bleep off, why I hate most Africans narrow minded and incapable of reasoning, if this one is asked now to offer a reasonable and philosophical argument on why switching sex or same sex relationship is bad he won't be able to. Herd mentality and slave morality will kill Africans.

Lolz e pain am, go and shove a Love Machine in ur anus.

From u, to d Chinese , white people loving nigs, to d arab worshipping coons and self loathers.

You're all collateral damage, in the end you only hurt yourselves .

Foolish people
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

This is good at least you admit you're a monkey.

I hope they gorge your eye balls out at work , at least you'll get paid.

Awon arindin

ME?

I OWN MY OWN BUSINESS AND CAN NEVER WORK FOR ANYBODY TILL I DIE.

I CONTROL HOW MUCH I PAY MYSELF.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by SideInkom: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Racism
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

You are the black oppressor you've been screaming about.

Read your write ups.

Look in the mirror, it is you who hate your fellow blacks

U ARE CORRECT, I DONT REALLY LIKE BLACK PEOPLE.

I KNOW ALL THE SHIT THEY DO.

ONLY PROBLEM IS AM BLACK TOO. undecided
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

ME?

I OWN MY OWN BUSINESS AND CAN NEVER WORK FOR ANYBODY TILL I DIE.

I CONTROL HOW MUCH I PAY MYSELF.

Spend more energy fixing, than on defending the Chinese.

Understand the difference between labour laws, human rights and taxes.

Simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Should I Expose Them?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57