Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves (54844 Views)

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fred2324:
[s]Hmmm...So sad.how can we allow this people to treat Nigerians like this? Where's our labour leaders? i think is right time to put an end to this intimidation, arasement, insult, from this chinese and indians in Nigeria. [/s]

HOW DID NIGERIANS TREAT BABIES IN SOUTHERN KADUNA?

OR DO U NEED ME TO POST PICTURES OF CHILDREN IN SOUTHERN KADUNA THAT DIED IN HORROR EVEN THOUGH, NO WAR?

ABI NA CHINESE DO DAT WAN?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Fmghewzy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=Yankee101 post=92735970]

Are you stupid?
Can't you see his moniker,he is a mad man.
Probably a white bastard or white ass licker.
I hate it when things like this happens in Nigeria and nithnot happens .

I pray God bless and put me in a position to bless I hate when people suffer just because they have no choice

If I ever become president I would ban Chinese from Nigeria

Those bastards are not different from whites ,I don't even know who is better
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Sagay212: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
At least ya'll have a taste and idea of what is to come when we fail to pay their loan. This one na testing testing.. when the real matter set, nigerians will be working forcefully as slaves for the Chinese and chinese people will cook and eat some of you.

When we say you should hold your useless politicians and force them to move the country forward, you refuse.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by King123456: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Work or resign its your choice nobody force you to get employed ..

I feel sad for you and those animals liking your comment. Slavery will definitely not leave your lineage. Sorry.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by OpinionCounts(m): 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
dayleke:
Walahi, we are our own enemies.

Imagine using our own military men to perform those kind of atrocities?

Can a Nigerian even try this in China?
Even if you are Dangote or Otedola, it can never happen over there.

This is very heartbreaking.

That is why as a very vast student of slave history in Africa, I never ever blame the whites for black slavery....if you have deeply studied and researched the history of black slavery, you will realize that the main slave masters where fellow blacks who where given paltry benefits to unleash mayhem on their fellow brothers and sisters...all the atrocities committed by the whites on the blacks where only possible through fellow blacks....Go and study and research why Ethiopia was feared by the whites and remained the only non colonized African country, then you will understand that white slavery was only possible because of wicked and heartless fellow blacks.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by anonimi: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fred2324:
Hmmm...So sad.how can we allow this people to treat Nigerians like this? Where's our labour leaders? i think is right time to put an end to this intimidation, arasement, insult, from this chinese and indians in Nigeria.

Labour leaders ke?
When even our policemen are protecting them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by paulolee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

He said that because the coy is located in Abia, and he thinks it’s just Igbos that will be affected!
that's why i said his comment is the beginning of our problem in Nigeria...we feel the pains going on in other region is normal...jus too bad

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Baycard55(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Godmercy:
It is not their fault because our politicians leaders take us like dog even more than that because this arm robber leader feed their dog with 20 thousand naira a week in their home

Are we really dogs?
If not, please we can put an end to this, Together. We really dont need this tribalism shit at the moment.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
OpinionCounts:

That is why as a very vast student of slave history in Africa, I never ever blame the whites for black slavery....if you have deeply studied and researched the history of black slavery, you will realize that the main slave masters where fellow blacks who where given paltry benefits to unleash mayhem on their fellow brothers and sisters...all the atrocities committed by the whites on the blacks where only possible through fellow blacks....Go and study and research why Ethiopia was feared by the whites and remained the only non colonized African country, then you will understand that white slavery was only possible because of wicked and heartless fellow blacks.

THAT SAME WICKEDNESS IS Y NO COUNTRY IN AFRICA HAVE DEVELOPED.

NIGERIA POLITICIANS ARE WORKING FOR THE WHITE AND IMPOVERISHING THE MASSES.

SAME PRINCIPLE AND SYSTEM YOU DESCRIBED ABOVE.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by anonimi: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
OpinionCounts:

God bless you real good. Amen.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Kenny9857(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
oga we cannot rally against Chinese company if they have the valid permit to operate in Nigeria .. This are their work condition you can resign if the work environment is not conducive for you
You are mad
Assaulting people are their work condition right
You are just spewing trash.
Which kind yeye permit are you talking about?? The bribe or what ??
Answer my question please.
Can you get a valid permit as a Nigerian to go into China and start asaulting them all in the name of factory work
Talk like human being with conscience.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by samsard(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Are you alright? This kind of shitty attitude by Nigerians is why no one takes us seriously. Do you think the Chinese can try these in the EU or North America?

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Djdeebrain(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Wait I even thought the company was in China, Mitcheeew So this thing is even happening in your father land and you are not doing anything about it. What happened to peaceful protest or even strike, After y'all be shouting We want Biafra when you can not even stand up to foreigner maltreating you in you own land.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
THE DAY I SEE BLACK PEOPLE VALUE LIFE.

RESPECT ONE ANOTHER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, ENFORCE ACCOUNTABILITY AND RULE OF LAW, I WILL SPEAK AGAINST UNJUST TREATMENT BY OTHER RACES AGAINST BLACKS.

I CANNOT DO DAT KNOWING BLACKS HARM ME MORE THAN ANY WHITE, CHINESE OR INDIAN CAN EVER DREAM OF DOING.

I AM NOT STUPID TO LEAVE THE SNAKE AND BE PURSUING THE RAT IN MY HOUSE.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Yakubu113: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is happening in Nigeria not china and we still believe we have government in this country i don't think any Nigeria company can do this to Chinese citizens in China because they have a government in China make no mistake we are on our own in this country.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by ndubueze92(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Your statement is very shameful. No wonder this country will ever remain in this bad state because of people with this bad reasoning.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by sirblend: 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
librangyps:
Are the soldiers Chinese?

Foreigners will not maltreat us without the aid whether directly or indirectly of our country men.

Nevertheless I pray the right agencies look into this situation.

Even the right agencies will collect bribe and keep mute.
Even some Nigerian owned companies treat their staff worst than this.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Faithful4real(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Are you okay?
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
NIGERIANS MAY HAVE SHORT MEMORY, I DONT.

I DONT FORGET ANY OFFENCE, WEN I AM OFFENDED.

SO KILL YOURSELVES MORE AND POST ON NAIRALAND, I WILL READ AND NOTE IT DOWN.

TOMORROW WEN INDIA, DO SAME AND U COMPLAIN, I WILL REMIND U THAT NOTHING HAPPEN WEN U DID IT.

AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN NOW THE INDIANS HAVE COPIED U.

SORRY GO BE YOUR LAST NAME.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by ndubueze92(m): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
I got an offer to work as a PR there.... I didn't like very much what was written about them.... The Chinese are wicked.. I rather dine with an American, European to an Asian. They're cunning and wicked.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:
THE DAY I SEE BLACK PEOPLE VALUE LIFE.

RESPECT ONE ANOTHER AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, ENFORCE ACCOUNTABILITY AND RULE OF LAW, I WILL SPEAK AGAINST UNJUST TREATMENT BY OTHER RACES AGAINST BLACKS.

I CANNOT DO DAT KNOWING BLACKS HARM ME MORE THAN ANY WHITE, CHINESE OR INDIAN CAN EVER DREAM OF DOING.

I AM NOT STUPID TO LEAVE THE SNAKE AND BE PURSUING THE RAT IN MY HOUSE.

The blacks doing the oppression are few in number, so how can you blame the victim .

We have to distinguish between a black person and a black coon.

And yes whites and asaians are doing you more harm especially whites.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by sulaak(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sagay212:
At least ya'll have a taste and idea of what is to come when we fail to pay their loan. This one na testing testing.. when the real matter set, nigerians will be working forcefully as slaves for the Chinese and chinese people will cook and eat some of you.

When we say you should hold your useless politicians and force them to move the country forward, you refuse.

A word to the wise.

Nigerian refuse to stand up to corruption instead they name infrastructures after failed and corrupt rulers. The recent revolution now protest attracted very people and ridicule.

Let the Chinese and Indian torture them if they refuse to revolt then they deserve slavery.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by mkpologwu(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
But the soldiers that flog and chase the Nigerian workers away are also Nigerians!!!

Well not surprised...., my former boss in Huawei, Eugene Ijiekhumen asked me to work under the rain at night which I did hesitantly but wrote him a strong statement regarding "mistreatment" because he was striving to impress Huawei Chinese owners at my detriment.

The major problem with black man is the black man inhumane treatment to his fellow blacks. I'm actually happy today to leave the Huawei slavery called job.

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by kolmart: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
At times i do amazed the way some people do responds to a post on this forum how can someone in his right sense said"work and resign" is not by force by employee can his family member fall into such category and said what he or she was saying? Instead of do whatever we have in power to assist those working there to stop the intimidation I don't know how we masses hate ourself to this extent. If the riches hate us masses do we need to hate ourselves. I think we need a right sensible to comments on this forum not those who are mad dog.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by ndubueze92(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
folake4u, how are you? I'm back..... I can't quote you... I don't know what's happening.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
kolmart:
At times i do amazed the way some people do responds to a post on this forum how can someone in his right sense said"work and resign" is not by force by employee can his family member fall into such category and said what he or she was saying? Instead of do whatever we have in power to assist those working there to stop the intimidation I don't know how we masses hate ourself to this extent. If the riches hate us masses do we need to hate ourselves. I think we need a right sensible to comments on this forum not those who are mad dog.

SAY NO TO RACISM OR TRIBALISM.

JUST BECOS IT IS THE CHINESE, DOING IT DOES NOT MAKE IT MORE OF A CRIME THAN WEN BLACKS DO IT TO FELLOW BLACKS.

IF NIGERIA IS YOUR COUNTRY, THEN U SHOULD HAVE THE CHOICE TO RESIGN.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by NkemChukwudi: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
ayomidan:
There is one around mowe/ibafo axis too.. They manufacture foot wears. The Chinese treat the staffs the same way you highlighted..we no get mouth for our own fatherland again.. Racism against us in our home land

Shebi you all like to bang and born children full ground, creating an over supply of impoverished labour. Continue na!
There are consequences for every stupid behaviour, act or culture.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
AND OUR CITIZENS FEEL LIKE DANCING WHEN THEY SEE THEM.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

SAY NO TO RACISM OR TRIBALISM.

JUST BECOS IT IS THE CHINESE, DOING IT DOES NOT MAKE IT MORE OF A CRIME THAN WEN BLACKS DO IT TO FELLOW BLACKS.

IF NIGERIA IS YOUR COUNTRY, THEN U SHOULD HAVE THE CHOICE TO RESIGN.

Dumb nugget
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
AND OUR CITIZENS FEEL LIKE DANCING WHEN THEY SEE THEM.

PLANET APE CITIZENS. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Dankey(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fooool
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by NkemChukwudi: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Frankly Nigerian workers are lazy and totally useless unless you deal with them very harshly and ruthlessly.

It is the reason we have a population of 200m yet we cannot produce enough food to eat. It is th same reason our politicians steal all our money - they want to be millionaires without doing anything.

Foolish people and foolish leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Should I Expose Them? / Where can a Microbiolgy Graduate Work?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73