Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves (54818 Views)

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by stanley07efe: 5:16am On Aug 13, 2020
I can certainly understand why this degree of physical and sexual abuse towards Nigerians on their own soil by our new colonial masters is shocking, the reality is that there is a history of both direct and indirect abuse by Chinese masters that provide desperately needed employment for Nigerians. Chinese companies in Nigeria are abusing Nigerians due to the consequences of the impact of a failed state and our best export "corruption". Chinese companies were granted consents to set up industries without regulatory and governing human rights laws, health and safety nor basic employment rights. The Federal and State Government officials does not monitor nor evaluate compliance because the personnel from the Ministries responsible for monitoring compliance have been compromised, the Chinese officials have bought these so called compliant officials, and in some cases these compliance units do not even exist. This situation is even worse in Edo State where the Chinese have set up glass and tile manufacturing industries where scores of young desperate Nigerians have died needlessly from industrial accidents and severe injuries. most of these desperate young Nigerians are unaware of their rights and they have been subjected to severe physical torture and abuse. The Chinese masters act like GOD like superior race and maltreat Nigerians that are seen as subhuman. Even disturbing is the fact that these Chinese companies acquire huge lands without adequate lease contracts that would add value to the environments where they are situated. They do not provide social infrastructure nor even tarred roads or energy, but they will handover used vehicles to the locals in exchange for endless acres of land and lease. As an unwanted foreigner in China you are not allowed to own land and your rights are limited, but in Nigeria we are being colonized with our young men abused and young women sexually exploited and abused. Enough is Enough Nigerians need to rise up and regain its independence from our new Masters, our Governments cannot enable this process because this would expose the nefarious alignments in high platforms. I am appealing to Nigerians with conscience to rise up and restore our indepence for those that are marginalized and have no stake in a country that has lost its soul

3 Likes

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by AfricanWahala(m): 5:30am On Aug 13, 2020
stanley07efe:
I can certainly understand why this degree of physical and sexual abuse towards Nigerians on their own soil by our new colonial masters is shocking, the reality is that there is a history of both direct and indirect abuse by Chinese masters that provide desperately needed employment for Nigerians. Chinese companies in Nigeria are abusing Nigerians due to the consequences of the impact of a failed state and our best export "corruption". Chinese companies were granted consents to set up industries without regulatory and governing human rights laws, health and safety nor basic employment rights. The Federal and State Government officials does not monitor nor evaluate compliance because the personnel from the Ministries responsible for monitoring compliance have been compromised, the Chinese officials have bought these so called compliant officials, and in some cases these compliance units do not even exist. This situation is even worse in Edo State where the Chinese have set up glass and tile manufacturing industries where scores of young desperate Nigerians have died needlessly from industrial accidents and severe injuries. most of these desperate young Nigerians are unaware of their rights and they have been subjected to severe physical torture and abuse. The Chinese masters act like GOD like superior race and maltreat Nigerians that are seen as subhuman. Even disturbing is the fact that these Chinese companies acquire huge lands without adequate lease contracts that would add value to the environments where they are situated. They do not provide social infrastructure nor even tarred roads or energy, but they will handover used vehicles to the locals in exchange for endless acres of land and lease. As an unwanted foreigner in China you are not allowed to own land and your rights are limited, but in Nigeria we are being colonized with our young men abused and young women sexually exploited and abused. Enough is Enough Nigerians need to rise up and regain its independence from our new Masters, our Governments cannot enable this process because this would expose the nefarious alignments in high platforms. I am appealing to Nigerians with conscience to rise up and restore our indepence for those that are marginalized and have no stake in a country that has lost its soul
Great point. I think we need to destroy the system in place that allows corruption to thrive with impunity. It's not only our leaders that are bad, it's the mindset of the average Nigerian which stems from a severely corrupt system that is in place. A good standing individual cannot succeed in this current system because he'd either join the corrupt practices or he'd be gotten rid of. We need to destroy the system, the status quo. We need a long term protest that will see our demands met from arresting and prosecuting past and present corrupt public office holders from Gowon to Obasanjo to Akpabio etc and a total overhauling of the constitution. We need a massive revolution at this point. This country is a ticking bomb!
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Elsueno:

I don't care about the conditions or the no holiday shyt. But they are not ur slaves, YOU MUST NOT FLOG THEM, THEY MUST NOT BEHAVE like slaves, call u master and give u sex cause they are free CITIZENS

I JUST hope I can discover one of these slavery joint in my area, we go burn the company to the ground dan uwarsu!
You know our government loves foreigners more than us bah. They will just send soldiers to kill you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Lolz e pain am, go and shove a Love Machine in ur anus.

From u, to d Chinese , white people loving nigs, to d arab worshipping coons and self loathers.

You're all collateral damage, in the end you only hurt yourselves .

Foolish people
Why I love Africans? They always insult you when they don't have a reasonable argument. No wonder we hardly have any philosopher here and the ones we managed to have we treated them like absolute trash.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2020
AfricanWahala:

Great point. I think we need to destroy the system in place that allows corruption to thrive with impunity. It's not only our leaders that are bad, it's the mindset of the average Nigerian which stems from a severely corrupt system that is in place. A good standing individual cannot succeed in this current system because he'd either join the corrupt practices or he'd be gotten rid of. We need to destroy the system, the status quo. We need a long term protest that will see our demands met from arresting and prosecuting past and present corrupt public office holders from Gowon to Obasanjo to Akpabio etc and a total overhauling of the constitution. We need a massive revolution at this point. This country is a ticking bomb!
The bomb exploded when the Chinese fashied our loans. What a useless country.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Elsueno: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2020
SegFault:

You know our government loves foreigners more than us bah. They will just send soldiers to kill you people.

We have seen battled hardened soldiers, boko boys and mopol officers over here, You think simp soldiers who only know how to attack thier fellow country men will scare us. Omoh...please tell these chincos to come and try that bullshyt in the north east, They will know NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE SHEEPS
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Elsueno:

We have seen battled hardened soldiers, boko boys and mopol officers over here, You think simp soldiers who only know how to attack thier fellow country men will scare us. Omoh...please tell these chincos to come and try that bullshyt in the north east, They will know NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE SHEEPS
Ah you be borno boy? I dey hail oh. But she una get mind, na why I like northerners apart from the religious issues they no get wahala at all.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Emmasnoop(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Work or resign its your choice nobody force you to get employed ..

Make sense fall inside your head, brainless idiot, if they find out very well na he even they jobless stupid idiot, what a comment.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by cezarman(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Oga i'm an employer of people also nothing like being Igbo or not ... All this employee don't want to work but want to get paid .

I receive worst treatment doing boy - boy for my oga work from 5am - 12 mid night for 7 years

If this guys don't want to work they should quit that job and look for something else to do abi dey chain dire

Because you worked for your so called oga non-stop doesn't mean that's how humans should work.

There's absolutely no argument in their (stewpid Asians) favour sir... Those guys are beasts.
You get the slave treatment whether you work hard or not... and I know because I've worked for a couple of them before.

Oga, just leave those stewpid Chinese mo'fuckers. They're evil.

Or maybe your oga changed your mentality that people must suffer and die in the process of working.
With this kinda mindset, I pity your workers... you take advantage of them because you know they don't have much choice due to the chronic poverty state in Naija.

Nonsense comment angry

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by ademujacob: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2020
When will these people be free?Even right in their own palour,they are being enslaved.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Ojayk(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2020
At this rate,
Someday, a Chinese will be imposed by the International courts to be President over Nigeria and our politicians will do nothing about.

Lets continue looking at the other side while our greed and selfishness drives us to our collective end.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by sleekone: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Work or resign its your choice nobody force you to get employed ..

Really? Na like this your sense reach?
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by kechywillz(m): 9:23am On Aug 13, 2020
Take this info to twitter,when it trends there,they will look into this matter
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by sulaak(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2020
stanley07efe:

Where were you during the revolutionnow protest?

Talk is cheap, if you want change you must be prepared to die for it or continue being a slave.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Dex96(m): 11:01am On Aug 13, 2020
people saying the chinese are providing employment .the law is not concerned with the amount pf jobs you create they are guidelines follow even if the whole country is in front of your door begging you for a job you cant do that its not right and also illegal .the relevant ministries should try and take this up this cases are becoming rampant .
a foreigner beign more at home than a citizen��
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Litmus: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
No Chinese, White. Arab is flogging a Nigerian let alone mangle their hand or foot, total lies! You cant do that to a Nigerian man.

The worst I imagine could happen would be some Nigerian working in a Chinese owned factory showing strong-head. The employers call police, as would happen anywhere in the world, if an employee is arguing, being seen as threatening and refusing to leave the premises. Police arrives and accosts him from the premises, he angrily yabs the police outside or at the station, the police unprofessionally beats up. He turns around to claim that the police beat him just because of Chinese. Then the media would run with it claiming the Chinese ordered the Nigeria police to beat up a Nigerian citizen, how brainwashed.

We live in an age of mobile cameras, few people in Africa are quicker than Nigerians to film or photo things. Where is the Video or Photo of Chinese violating this supposed Nigerian? Anyone can get picture of marks or injury and claim whatever they want just as a random individual can get random pictures of injured people, post it online and claim whatever they wish. No people in the world are quicker than Nigerians at filming and posing online. Show us video, voice recording or unaltered picture of Chinese violating a Nigerian.

Look in you tube you’ll see the Chinese whipping that Kenyan.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by sassynneoma: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Aru!!!!!! Nigerians maltreated in their own country! It can't happen in Asia! Too bad!
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
stanley07efe:

The Nigerians cannot lay rail tracks they called China. The Nigerians cannot build trains - they called China. The Nigerians have taken plenty Chinese loans. So regaining independebceis not by mouth it's by action. Over 70% of imports in Nigeria are from China so based on all of these - you are already dependent.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ojayk:
At this rate,
Someday, a Chinese will be imposed by the International courts to be President over Nigeria and our politicians will do nothing about.

Lets continue looking at the other side while our greed and selfishness drives us to our collective end.

A Chinese president will be awesome!
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Sleekfingers: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
librangyps:
Are the soldiers Chinese?

Foreigners will not maltreat us without the aid whether directly or indirectly of our country men.

Nevertheless I pray the right agencies look into this situation.

pls help me tell them o.....i don blame the foreigners at all....i remember talking to a friend of mine. Who is from india...he own a restaurant in victoria island...i was shocked about what he told me...
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

pls help me tell them o.....i don blame the foreigners at all....i remember talking to a friend of mine. Who is from india...he own a restaurant in victoria island...i was shocked about what he told me...

Pls what did he say?
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

What did he say oga. Please spill tory
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by librangyps(f): 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

I can imagine.

I have no idea if this country will ever be better cos the youths and teens of today are even more hard hearted.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by luluman: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
anonymous1759:

Please let's stop the hate until we see each order as one no race will respect us
Correct, let the message go round.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by pablobellins(m): 1:59am On Aug 14, 2020
really, something needs to be done about this chinese menace. The same thing they do in their sawmill in kogi. U need to see the way they use the army as escort and oppressors; they fire anyone at will. Like they literallly play god.

Something just hv to be done walahi.
@whiteangel1234 shame on you.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by lowkeybahdguy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Queenlovely:
A little while back I was watching an interview with one of the astronauts from the Space Shuttle and in this interview he was describing his experiences while he was orbiting the planet and he was saying how beautiful Earth looks from above and he said that, much to his surprise, when he was going over Europe, he found that he was having a hard time telling the countries apart from each other. He said, the reason for that was, that the lines in the maps are not in the ground, it makes a great point: these lines really don´t exist. They´re made up completely and we perpetuate in the illusion that somehow we´re all different from each other and I think the world would be a much better place if someday we stop pretending that these lines exist and we concentrate in our similarities rather than in our differences.’

Then what would you do with nationalism? The ul uniquie 'identification' of members of the human race. Humans would be like droids. Devoid of differences. Boring.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
BKsoul:
You are wicked... How do you sleep at night

grin
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

grin
so you don see as e dey be for body, thats the same way you label other people scam nah
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
BKsoul:
so you don see as e dey be for body, thats the same way you label other people scam nah
grin
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:59am On May 07, 2021
Wtf

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? / Should I Expose Them? / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.