Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves (54845 Views)

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Oishi: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
so sorry ....... ask your gov
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Germi9: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Inferiority Complex first enslaved the Black Man,Its a mental thing and then it manifest in the physical, how can i change my African Accent because am talking to Oyibo
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by MRSUCCESS70: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria Government Is A Failure........
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:
[s][/s]

BRAIN DEAD NEGRO!

START REASONING, BECOS CHINESE, INDIANS AND LEBANESE ARE COMING.

R u sure I'm brain dead? Because its your people that are being enslaved in your land , but you see no wrong.

Eg blaming blacks, is the person whose leg was amputated not black?
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

R u sure I'm brain dead? Because its your people that are being enslaved in your land , but you see no wrong.

Eg blaming blacks, is the person whose leg was amputated not black?

AND MAY DEY AMPUTATE MORE BLACK PEOPLE LEGS.

MAYBE DEY WILL LEARN.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
oga we cannot rally against Chinese company if they have the valid permit to operate in Nigeria .. This are their work condition you can resign if the work environment is not conducive for you

You are dumb
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by wildikeman(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
LORD THAT CREATED ME. I PLEDGE TO MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO LEAVE THIS SHIIT HOLE CONTINENT OF BLOODY PEOPLE CALLED AFRICA AND NEVER RETURN... EVER

I rest my case...African leaders selling black people into slavery since time memorial. I regret being born black
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by ridbell01(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
The worst set of people to work with are the Chinese.. I don't pray to work with them
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

AND MAY DEY AMPUTATE MORE BLACK PEOPLE LEGS.

MAYBE DEY WILL LEARN.

Ok we are saying the same thing, i wonder why you're so pissed off.

The thing is there's a difference between a black oppressor and a black victim.

Let's not lump them together.

Also race based oppression is different from black oppression which is solely based on greed. Abeg understand d difference.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by planetx: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
When your useless government was borrowing billions from the Chinese you think it doesn't come with negative consequences. The rest of you better start practicing how to call Mr Chang master or your own soldiers will use koboko to design pattern on your body. Nothing Africans do surprises me I mean this was a race that sold millions of their own people into slavery in exchange for mirrors, cowries, rum, gunpowder.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by dasparrow: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
kareemkamil:
We Nigerians didn't even unite our self's, how can someone comes from another land and treat you like this, in ur own country. Honestly Nigeria is sick.

Is that not what I said? Something is just terribly wrong with many Nigerians. They always side with their oppressors. Even here abroad, you see Nigerians take sides with racist people of other racial groups against members of their own race, nationality or ethnicity. Is that not sickness? When I discovered that, I quickly distanced myself from Nigerians.

There is a saying in America amongst black Americans that says "All skin folk ain't kin folk." In other words, just because someone is black like you does not automatically mean that that person has your back or will have your back. We Nigerians have proven time and time again that we are our own worst enemies. It's very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
planetx:
When your useless government was borrowing billions from the Chinese you think it doesn't come with negative consequences. The rest of you better start practicing how to call Mr Chang master or your own soldiers will use koboko to design pattern on your body. Nothing Africans do surprises me I mean this was a race that sold millions of their own people into slavery in exchange for mirrors, cowries, rum, gunpowder.

THEY EVEN SOLD THE COUNTRY TO CHINESE FOR A FEW BILLION DOLLARS LOAN, AFTER POCKETING THE BILLIONS SOLD IN OIL.

NIGERIA AS A COUNTRY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AND SHOULD NOT BE BORROWING.

BUT THEY WILL NOT SEE DAT
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by alizma: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
paulolee:

that's the beginning of our problem..this trash u said is not applicable in other sanner climes....d point is NO NIGERIAN ALIVE OR DEAD CAN TRY SAME TO ANY CHINESE IN HIS COMPANY IN CHINA...
our country have really failed us
They can't even try it in Ivory coast that is just about 50k transport away from here
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Ategberoson(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

U SEE YOUR LIFE AS A BLACK MAN.

U HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO WORK FOR CHINESE, LEBANESE AND INDIAN IN NIGERIA.

U ARE EVEN AFRAID OF THEM IN NIGERIA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YET U WILL BE PLAYING TRIBALISM LIKE YOUR MISERABLE LIFE DEPEND ON IT.

FIGHTING AND KILLING YOUR FELLOW BLACKS, WITH IMPUNITY.

who mixed your herbs this afternoon?
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by dasparrow: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
samsard:
Are you alright? This kind of shitty attitude by Nigerians is why no one takes us seriously. Do you think the Chinese can try these in the EU or North America?

Exactly the same question I asked. That some Nigerians don't see anything wrong with foreigners coming to Nigeria and abusing them says a lot about the Nigerian mindset.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Angy55(f): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
No wonder my friend resigned... Though she was a purchase marketer... Her supervisor frustrated the hell out of her.. now I know why Mr John was always frustrating her.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Ok we are saying the same thing, i wonder why you're so pissed off.

The thing is there's a difference between a black oppressor and a black victim.

Let's not lump them together.

Also race based oppression is different from black oppression which is solely based on greed. Abeg understand d difference.

BRO, AS LONG AS OUR ECONOMY IS NOT FIXED, NIGERIANS WILL SUFFER ALL OVER THE WORLD, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, EVEN CHILDREN.

IF THAT REALITY IS TOO HARD FOR U ACCEPT, THEN MAYBE THE AMPUTATED LEG IS EASIER FOR YOU.

THIS IS THE FATE WE FACE IN AN UNFORGIVING WORLD.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE HAZARDOUS TO EACH OTHER.

WE ARE OUR OWN NUMBER 1 PROBLEM.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Vozzle888: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
see below
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Lols I could remember the day I went to China Civil Construction company in Ebute Metta rail way side for a job interview via a friend that works with them.....

The Chinese Man I was contacting told me to come that there is accommodation for me in the staff quarters to sleep over until the next day since am coming from the East....

Once I reached Oshodi , I tried to reach this dude after several calls from Berger to Ojota , this guy switched off his phone.....had to make contacts and slept well..

Only for the guy to call me the next day if am still coming with his useless poor English accent....

I said I must see to the end of this nonsense

When I got there...lols...

I was told my Salary is 25-30k for graduate beginners and work is from Monday to Saturday , reporting to work by 7;30am everyday....

No apology or refund for the disappointment I got from them.....

Is all about your worth,....because I abandoned them there and varnished
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by andyanders: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Work or resign its your choice nobody force you to get employed ..

I pity your stupidity. Do you know what these workers goes through as our leaders are after looting of public funds. May you go through a more dehumanizing situation in your life.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
andyanders:

I pity your stupidity. Do you know what these workers goes through as our leaders are after looting of public funds. May you go through a more dehumanising situation in your life.

U SWEAR FOR HIM BUT NOT YOUR LOOTING LEADERS.

DO U HAVE SENSE?

WORK OR RESIGN NA FIGHT?

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

BRO, AS LONG AS OUR ECONOMY IS NOT FIXED, NIGERIANS WILL SUFFER ALL OVER THE WORLD, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN, EVEN CHILDREN.

IF THAT REALITY IS TOO HARD FOR U ACCEPT, THEN MAYBE THE AMPUTATED LEG IS EASIER FOR YOU.

THIS IS THE FATE WE FACE IN AN UNFORGIVING WORLD.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE HAZARDOUS TO EACH OTHER.

WE ARE OUR OWN NUMBER 1 PROBLEM.

I don't agree, some black people are good hearted and want the best.

We simply don't have enough of those types yet.

The collective consciousness needs to rise first.

There's hope, don't give up.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by dasparrow: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
mkpologwu:
But the soldiers that flog and chase the Nigerian workers away are also Nigerians!!!

Well not surprised...., my former boss in Huawei, Eugene Ijiekhumen asked me to work under the rain at night which I did hesitantly but wrote him a strong statement regarding "mistreatment" because he was striving to impress Huawei Chinese owners at my detriment.

The major problem with black man is the black man inhumane treatment to his fellow blacks. I'm actually happy today to leave the Huawei slavery called job.

Glad you left that abusive job. When I used to live in Nigeria, I noticed how wicked Nigerians are to one another. If I noticed it and experienced it too, then I am sure foreigners in Nigeria notice it too. I repeat, Nigerians are just too wicked to one another.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
andyanders:

I pity your stupidity. Do you know what these workers goes through as our leaders are after looting of public funds. May you go through a more dehumanizing situation in your life.

Easy bro.... sad shocked shocked
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
dasparrow:
The Chinese treat Nigerian workers this way because Nigerians don't love each other and will look the other way while their fellow Nigerians are being maltreated by foreigners on their own soil.

I live in a country where a few Chinese people also own businesses but they dare not treat the citizens of the country I live in this way because the labour department and other government authorities will look into the matter and revoke the business license of that Chinese business.

Will a Chinese soldier in China agree to flog a Chinese employee if a Nigerian employer asked him to? No he won't. We Nigerians clearly hate each other so much that bloody foreigners living in Nigeria have picked up on it.

Why should the Chinese leave China to come and physically abuse you on your on ancestral land? Can the Chinese try this in America? Can they try it in Europe? Can they try it in Australia? Canada? Central America? South America? Middle East? Some other African countries like Rwanda or Kenya? No they can't!!!! They will be promptly deported or have their business license revoked and their business shut down.

These foreigners know that Nigerians have no rights even in their own country. They know that even Nigerian employers are abusive to their employees and get away with it so that is why these Chinese, Lebanese and Indian employers do the same.

If not that most Nigerians are docile and spinless, they ought to set that business on fire to send a strong message to other abusive Chinese employers that this type of nonsense will not be tolerated but Nigerians never speak with one voice so let them keep suffering.

Nigerians cannot do much. They have given you loans and they are building your railway- the Nigerians cannot build their railway themselves.... if the project was awarded to a Nigerian company the moni would be diverted and used to carry girls or the project would be executed poorly.

If Nigerians shout all these will be withdrawn!
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Originalsly: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Hmmm.......and we wonder why we are treated like this in our own land.... you have no problem in Chinese enslaving your fellow Nigerians in Nigeria. When they control the only avenue of employment for your gf or wife or mother and they complain of being beaten or sexually assaulted I hope you wouldn't be on SM shouting for justice.

@ topic.... Free Zones etc that so many support in the name of employment are basically slave camps. We should learn from history..... rebellion is what is needed to end this practic. Are we so passive as not to sabotage their machinery?.... do we not know how to quickly set lawbreakers ablaze?... why not these places of slavery?
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by grandeoj09(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Not only this company , many foreign investor firms in Nigeria treat there workers like slave , don't quote me just say your mind , Thank you ...
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by dasparrow: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Shebi you all like to bang and born children full ground, creating an over supply of impoverished labour. Continue na!
There are consequences for every stupid behaviour, act or culture.

True
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Unemadu: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

I dont like playing racial card because they are Chinese. employing over 1000 people is not easy.

I will walk away if the work condition is not suitable for me

Useless slave generation

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by shotuns: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thanks Op. This report shouldn't die on NL o. Please, this should be reported to the appropriate quarters for follow up , also share on all social medias to expose these Chinese behaviors, one by one we shall get them to change by force, same situation occurred a while back in Kenya I think, those guys were forced to close down the company and return to their country ,funny enough none of them own a work permit/visa .
Nigerians in China can't own a company and maltreat their own citizens under their nose like this not to talk of a owning a factory and treating their citizens like shit. Animals in human flesh.

AnonPoet:
@fisayosoyombo @segalink, I took my investigations to INNER GALAXY GROUP. A Chinese modern day slave camp, right inside Nigeria.
This company is located at Umuahala, Obuzor Asa, in Ukwa West LGA of Abia State.
My revelation is heart breaking, to say the least. �� @hartng

This company has over 1000 Nigerian workers, working under the most dehumanizing conditions ever known to mankind. They resume work as early as 6am, & close as late as 7pm daily. Monday till Sunday.

NO LEAVE.

NO OFF.

NO EXCUSE.

NO OFFER LETTER.

NO EMPLOYMENT LETTER.

A worker can be employed today, & be sacked that same day for no reason. Every day & minute in that company, could be your last, as a Nigerian worker. There is no job security, or job guarantee. They will sack workers, chase them away with Army or police, never to return.

Just like a slave, and a slave master relationship. Every Nigerian in that company is mandated to call their Chinese employers MASTER or MISTRESS. failure to do that, attracts a direct sack. Nigerians are violated and molested by their Chinese employers daily.

Male Nigerian workers are physically assaulted, why their female counterparts are sexually assaulted without any consequence.
For instance. A Chinese MASTER in inner Galaxy, instructed soldiers to beat up this Nigerian worker like this ��

https://twitter.com/Truthfully83/status/1293474007711232001?s=19
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by wilsonAlo: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Exactly what is happening in Lagos too, Chinese
Dey use Nigerians as slave here in our country . May be our government don even sell Nigeria to Chinese .
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Excuses: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

You are simply more than stupid..these statement will ring a bell one day on you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Should I Expose Them? / Where can a Microbiolgy Graduate Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.