Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves (54820 Views)

Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / TV Continental (TVC) Treating Interns Like 'Slaves' - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by dasparrow: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Orjivictory15:
Chinks are pure racist right from time
So wicked!
Even if the citizens complain to the government, the government just turn deaf ears

Then it's time to take matters into your own hands if the government won't do anything about it. However, that can't happen because your fellow Nigerians will take sides with the Chinese and throw you under the bus. In other words, they will betray you since they worship anyone with pale skin. A house divided amongst itself can never stand.

People will only treat you the way you let them treat you. The Chinese will treat Nigerians with such brutality because they know that they will get away with it. They know that many if not most Nigerians are suffering from inferiority complex and will not do anything about the abuse they are experiencing.

In addition, let's not forget that Nigeria has a culture of abuse. Husbands violently abuse their wives. Wives abuse their husbands. Many Nigerian women stay abusing children, be it their own or someone else's. Nigerian men stay abusing children as well both physically, verbally and sexually.

Nigerian employers stay abusing their employees except if that employee is not Black or African, then they kiss the person's feet and treat them like a god. Wealthy Nigerians are oftentimes abusive towards poor Nigerians. Nigerian teachers are oftentimes abusive to their students. Nigerian religious leaders AKA pastors and priests are oftentimes abusive towards their congregants. Nigerian secondary school senior students are oftentimes abusive towards junior students. You get my point. So Nigerian culture is one of ABUSE.

Most Nigerians glorify abuse and see it as a way of life. This is also why many Nigerians are drawn to abusive and authoritarian styles of leadership and leaders. It is because that is what they are accustomed to. That is their "NORMAL."

I am allergic to abusive people so I will naturally avoid people who come from cultures where abuse is considered a normal way of life.

2 Likes

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

THE TRUTH SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN BOLD.
EVEN THE NIGERIA ELITE DONT WANT TO EMPLOY NIGERIANS BUT PREFER TO STEAL THE MONEY AND PUT AWAY ABROAD IN SWITZERLAND.

CHINA IS INVESTING AND EMPLOYING THESE BLACKS, AFTER WE STOPPED THEM FROM BRINGING THEIR FELLOW CHINESE TO DO THE JOB AND THE BLACK MONKEYS ARE STILL COMPLAINING.

Well said..... never mind that the blacks can't even develop their country themselves. Germany us handling power, China rail and manufacturing, Israel - cocoa processing in akwaibom etc. The implication is the day these countries withdraw from Nigeria the country regresses back to shit hole status.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
NA MY OWN RACISM FOR WORST PAST.

NOTHING WILL EVER MAKE ME ACCEPT BLACK PEOPLE ARE HUMANS. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

U ARE CORRECT, I DONT REALLY LIKE BLACK PEOPLE.

I KNOW ALL THE SHIT THEY DO.

ONLY PROBLEM IS AM BLACK TOO. undecided

But u r black . Can't fix stupid

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by BigBashiru: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:
NA MY OWN RACISM FOR WORST PAST.

NOTHING WILL EVER MAKE ME ACCEPT BLACK PEOPLE ARE HUMANS. grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Excuses: 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
No matter what Nigeria wants to turn herself into..i ain't no slave to no goddamn fucking China man, company in the name of employment..never make urself a slave to ur environment.

ALL FORMS OF HUMAN EXPLOITATION ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH HUMAN DIGNITY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE AGE, CLASS, GENDER, RACE, ETHNICITY OF THE VICTIM.

Mohandas Gandhi..
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
SolutionsMed:
The Chinese are some of the best humans you can meet on earth. They are very warm, friendly and respectful. The country is very functional with basic adherence to rule of law. The Chinese are interested in building friendship and economic cooperation. Differences in systems and levels of adherence to laws can lead these kinds of cases. It is necessary to bridge the gaps in systems and approaches between Nigeria and China because we stand to gain more from each other. Without the Chinese firms, even the Nigerians who complain of maltreatment won’t find work to do because many elites in Nigeria have no confidence to invest in their own country. They prefer to launder the funds abroad. China should continue to cooperate with Nigeria despite the present challenges.
trump doesn't agree

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by hammer3: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
BigBashiru:

The Nigeria becomes like Canada or UK then il accept that The blacks are human. Not just in terms of infrastructure oh but also in terms of behaviour.

THANK U VERY MUCH!

THEY THINK ALL OF US ARE IGNORANT AND STUPID, THAT ACCEPT ANY NONSENSE DEY SHUN OUT.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Stallion93(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Not surprised, The little histroy i know is that Blacks were sellinf their brothers to be used as slaves to the white men, That is enough history for me to plan for my future and future of my kids
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Litmus: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
dasparrow:

You need to understand that a lot of Nigerians suffer from inferiority complex. I don't know what the cause of the inferiority complex is but many seemingly suffer from it.

When I used to live in Nigeria, I watched Nigerians take sides with lebanese, chinese, indian and caucasian at the expense and detriment of their fellow Nigerians.

I have spent a greater part of my life overseas. I have never seen a caucasian take sides with an African or Black person at the expense or detriment of their own (caucasian) race. I have never seen asians, mestizos, arabs, pacific islanders, take sides with African people at the expense of their own people. Yet, that is what I see many Nigerians do all the time.

Most Nigerians behave like a bunch of hateful vindictive inferiority complex stricken losers! They are the only set of Africans I know of that consistently side with anyone who oppresses and abuse them and their people whether the abuser is African or from another racial group.

Stockholm syndrome is indeed a terrible mental health issue plaguing many Nigerians. Fact!

Liar.

The things you mention didn’t happen in Nigeria. These are finding of African Americans in Gambia, Ghana and elsewhere in East Africa. I know, since I monitor these stories. Its sneaky attitude like yours that shows Africa should not unite. Instead of organizing to fight these inequalities and inferiority complex behavior in these African nations, you want to smear Nigerians with the same brush in order to feel that these nations are not worst, but that all of Africa is the same.

Africans never want to learn form better Africans but choose to be resentful of them. Africa always works downwards.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by mankolo1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Work or resign its your choice nobody force you to get employed ..
Please stop saying this like this, u r not helping matter. U can find a Nigerian company that can do this in their country.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Elsueno: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
SegFault:

Stop arguing on sentiments, the conditions are bad yes but is Nigeria not a capitalist and even worst a country without law and order, they should simply quit and look for another job, if they can't get toor they have a choice.

I don't care about the conditions or the no holiday shyt. But they are not ur slaves, YOU MUST NOT FLOG THEM, THEY MUST NOT BEHAVE like slaves, call u master and give u sex cause they are free CITIZENS

I JUST hope I can discover one of these slavery joint in my area, we go burn the company to the ground dan uwarsu!
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by dasparrow: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Nothing Like foreigners we should stop playing this racial card .. If the Chinese Company have the relevant document to operate legally in Nigeria I dont see any problem here.

This are there work condition and you still accept to work with them because of joblessness and money now you are crying of working from 7- 6 Monday - Sunday without getting off ?

@Bolded

Ladies and gentlemen,
This is how people who come from a culture where abuse is normalized reason. Nigerians like this poster by the name of "whiteangel1234" sees nothing wrong in an employer bringing in soldiers to come and flog employees in the work place.

This is what happens when you live in a nation, in a society like Nigeria where physical and verbal abuse is considered "okay." If the chinese decide to start enslaving Nigerians today, Nigerians like this commenter "whiteangel1234" will see nothing wrong with it.

I now understand why the trans-atlantic slave trade was so successful. There are so many wicked Africans like "whiteangel1234" that will take sides with oppressors from faraway lands while betraying his own fellow citizens.

I fear who no fear Nigerians. Indeed, all skin folks ain't kin folks. Be careful of the enemy within who looks like you but works against you. You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by planetx: 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
SolutionsMed:
The Chinese are some of the best humans you can meet on earth. They are very warm, friendly and respectful. The country is very functional with basic adherence to rule of law. The Chinese are interested in building friendship and economic cooperation. Differences in systems and levels of adherence to laws can lead these kinds of cases. It is necessary to bridge the gaps in systems and approaches between Nigeria and China because we stand to gain more from each other. Without the Chinese firms, even the Nigerians who complain of maltreatment won’t find work to do because many elites in Nigeria have no confidence to invest in their own country. They prefer to launder the funds abroad. China should continue to cooperate with Nigeria despite the present challenges.
You must be a Chinese troll, motherfuckers your day is coming. Go and look at the natural events going on in China as we speak. Karma is a bitch.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Litmus: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Igbo people of Nigeria are generally very independent and proud; I doubt any Chinese treated any of them in the way posted here. You dare not mess with Igbo if you value your life. Make official investigation into this affair and I bet you a different story will emerge. News on Nigeria is usually false.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by NnaemekaSankara(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is why we need a revolution.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Kingrefreshed: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
AnonPoet:
This lady was sacked by her Chinese employers at Inner Galaxy group, because a Chinese MASTER solicited for paid SEX from her, and she declined.

This man was injured right inside the company premises, while on production duty. His foot was amputated, because of the level of damage. Up till this very moment, he has not been compensated, but has long been sacked by the company.

The government of Abia State @Abiastategov is fully aware of these atrocities, the governor of Abia state OKEZIE IKPEAZU @GovernorIkpeazu is fully aware.
In fact, the governor is a regular visitor to INNER GALAXY GROUP.
But he chose to be silent, despite all the atrocities.

INNER GALAXY GROUP, has Abia state government, in it's armpits, in the name of "Employers of labour" They bought over the @PoliceNG & the @HQNigerianArmy around them with bribes. They now detect to the Army & police how to treat & oppress Nigerians, who are their employees.

Chinese MASTERS will use derogatory words on Nigerian employees, and you dare not talk back at them. Because the consequence is grievous. After the physical assaults you will get, you will still be sacked. Chinese MASTERS will boast of killing you, & getting away with it.

Nigerians are treated worst than second class citizens. The Chinese treat their Nigerian employees as lesser humans in their own soil.

Here is the canteen the company provided for their Nigerian workers, to go have their meals.

See where Chinese employers, Masters and Mistress of Inner Galaxy group do have their meals. I sneaked in a secret camera to capture this. Please compare it to what Nigerians use, and see the difference, for yourself.

For over 3 months & counting, Inner Galaxy Group has been holding workers on hostage because of covid19. They locked the gates, denying workers access to go home. If you dare complain, the @PoliceNG DPO of Obehie police station CSP Isiguzo will be called, to arrest you.

Workers are camped in a prison like accommodation provided by the company before now.

See where Nigerian workers of inner Galaxy group sleep, after 13 hours of tedious job daily.

It is truly heartbreaking to see what fellow Nigerians, are reduced to. Because of government insensitivity, and the high rate of unemployment. Chinese now feel they are doing us favour, by treating Nigerians as slaves in our own country, in the area of employment.

With the little i know, it is only prisoners that are subjected to these type of dirty environment and accommodations in Nigeria.

Nigeria has failed are citizens, @Abiastategov has failed her people. Okezie Ikpeazu @GovernorIkpeazu is a failure.

@hartng

Cameras are allover the company, monitoring activities of workers daily. Workers can not gather themselves for any reason whatsoever. They can't form Union, they can't protest or press on for any demands. The Army Barracks around, is been used at will. Just like police.

Here some workers protested the dehumanizing conditions, they are subjected to daily by Inner Galaxy group. They were rounded up right inside the company, beating up, and sacked.

On a final note, let me state it here categorically that, out of over 1000 Nigerian workers with Inner Galaxy group, it was in June that the company gave 18 employees offer letters. Out of over 1000 workers.

IT IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT, THEY CAN'T BE SACKED ANY TIME.

RUBBISH!!! Dem use Jazz hold them there abi? Na me go first kill the Chinese before they will even think of harming me.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
How old are you son?

Whiteangel1234:
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ignore him! he's just a little child being fed by his parents

paulolee:

that's the beginning of our problem..this trash u said is not applicable in other sanner climes....d point is NO NIGERIAN ALIVE OR DEAD CAN TRY SAME TO ANY CHINESE IN HIS COMPANY IN CHINA...
our country have really failed us badly and its the country i blame...
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by amanikondo: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
dayleke:
Walahi, we are our own enemies.

Imagine using our own military men to perform those kind of atrocities?

Can a Nigerian even try this in China?
Even if you are Dangote or Otedola, it can never happen over there.

This is very heartbreaking.

I thought Nigerians like Chinese and hate the west. Wait for it bro. They will soon take over your port because of your debt.
The Chinese will take the world back to 300 years ago.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Azurevermillion: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

SINCE WEN?

SINCE THE CHINESE GOT TOGETHER AND IMPROVED THEIR ECONOMY BY HOLDING THEIR LEADERS ACCOUNTABLE.

JUST 3WEEKS AGO, INCHINA, THE CHINESE PROSECUTED AND EXECUTED A CHINESE POLITICIAN FOR CORRUPTION.

HERE, WE WILL BE SUPPOSE DEM BECOS HE IS OUR TRIBES MAN.

ARE U NOT AN ADVANCE APE?
na stalemate
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by amanikondo: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

You no get sense. Because you want to work, you should now be treated as slaves. May suffer the same predicament those people go through.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by themanderon: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2020
This is only a tip of the iceberg compared to what's coming. Why won't they do as they like when our foolish criminal minded government is always going cap in hand to beg them for money they will eventually steal.
We have no nation. No future nothing as the government is busy selling us daily under the guise of bringing in foreign investors.
The shit tolerated by Nigerians Will not be taken by other African nations. Sometimes ago some Chinese tried this rubbish in Kenya and they were promptly arrested and deported but here the government will happily shield them and sacrifice their own.
I wonder where our help will come from as these present devils we have as leaders are selling us real cheap to these vampires.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Ellie01: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

U will definitely do worse if give an opportunity to employ ur fellow Nigerians
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Are you stupid? May you be treated same way. Ewu
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
So sad even our soldiers were used. Can an American force be used by a foreigner to torture her citizens? Talking about Nigerians betraying themselves. SMH. So disappointed more in the soldiers honestly
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by doe: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
You must be pretty stupid for this comment. If everyone reasons like you, not only the Chinese but even US and France will come and enslave us. Don't think you will be left out.

Yankee101:

Are you stupid?
Don't bother asking a question, that person has to be.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by armadeo(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
kareemkamil:

U guys are Fool's, can u trying this forking shit, in there land. Honestly they will crucifying u.

First of all you must be a frustrated dolt to come online and the first thing you do is insult.

Imbes as usual. Let me school you imbe.

If nobody took the job they can t do this shit. Dont go crying to government by now you should know they dont give a shit about you so you have to care for yourself.

If they are treating you bad unionize against it. But no manage manage e go better. Well keep managing till you drop dead. Dont fight for your rights.

Imbe. I am not the cause of your frustration if it's so hard for you kill yourself and let us suffer in peace.
Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by armadeo(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
hammer3:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

THEY CLAIM NIGERIA IS THEIR COUNTRY, YET THEY DONT HAVE THE CHOICE TO LEAVE A BAD CHINA MAN JOB.

IF NOT FOR LAZINESS, SHOULD CHINA MAN BE EMPLOYING YOU IN NIGERIA?

I dont even know what to call it.

They will gather like flies around a corpse outside these chinco factories and later be crying abuse.

What is wrong with them.self.

Men if you have a job you dont like quit it, if you cant quit cos it survives you then lean back and take it like a champ while planning your exit.

1 Like

Re: Inner Galaxy Group Treating Nigerians Like Slaves by Dreyton36: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Gone are those days when I still had pity on our black brothers
If the Chinese like they should slaughter them
What happened to self respect
What happened to unity
What happened to the press (social media)

We don't like our ownselves , how do you expect to be loved by people who knows fully well that we don't know love
We don't know unity
You'll see a black man betray his brother because of money
Or promotion or because of a girl

You will see a black man kill themselves because they're In a stupid association called cultism
Where is the love

Where there's no love there's no peace

When I was in Dubai an old man from imo state orlu to be precise was working in the same company that i was
I don't understand ibo language so we hardly communicate , he was almost 60 and still hustling abroad
One day we were busy working at a shampoo line in the company and he made a very little mistake

What did he do ?

He wanted to keep the shampoo inside the carton not knowing that the carton isn't well folded for arrangement , the shampoo fell to the ground and it bursted out
A very small boy who's about 21 gave him a thunderous slap and we had more than 70 blacks in that shampoo line only and they all kept quiet because they're scared of being sacked
This shampoo is sold for just 25 dirhams which is 2500 naira only
Now try to slap a Chinese man and see what happens
That's why the best country to ever be a citizen of or come from is the United States of America

No country in the world would mistreat any American citizen else you want a non ending war

Read my words

NIGERIA IS SHIT

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Should I Expose Them? / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Where can a Microbiolgy Graduate Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.