Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It (5401 Views)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by kuyola(m): 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
We have dated for just two months, i love her very much and i know she does too. She is still a virgin (17) and she told me the only way to prove to me that she really loves me is for me to take her virginity but i am not ready yet. So she said she would give herself to someone else.

What should i do?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
N!gga pop the cherry or someone else will.... grin cheesy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Let someone else do it...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by austine4real(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy giv me her number
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by OohMpa: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
See promo oooooo!!!!

Abeg, drop the number so ooh Mpa will talk her out of it. Let ooh Mpa tell her it ain't the right time smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
and you said, you know she loves you too? If she loves you she should respect the fact that you're not ready to do the stuff. Going to someone else shows that it isn't love at all. Ahhhh!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by fineyemi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
Quote me her username on FB, 2Go or give me her watsap number. I can help u disflower her if u ar nt ready 2.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Blessedwhite(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Doro dey give you and you dey reject abi? Guy take it away from her it is a burden to her
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
I'll advice you both to focus on your maths assignment because the mark you accumulate in your CA will help you in being promoted to the next class

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by fineyemi(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: and you said, you know she loves you too? If she loves you she should respect the fact that you're not ready to do the stuff. Going to someone else shows that it isn't love at all. Ahhhh!
MAMA! she can't control her sexdrive anymore, sombody has to Bleep her to reduce her urge 4 sex.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Baldmarv(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2014
missberrypop5: and you said, you know she loves you too? If she loves you she should respect the fact that you're not ready to do the stuff. Going to someone else shows that it isn't love at all. Ahhhh!
Please help the kid define love...smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by pasqal09: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dulling OP
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
fineyemi: MAMA! she can't control her sexdrive anymore, sombody has to Bleep her to reduce her urge 4 sex.
and who told you banging her will reduce her urge? Where is the dictionary is that one?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by kuyola(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
She is a kind of Mummy's 'baby' and she's also shy i do not understand y she wants it that way now that she wants to go and live with her aunt elsewhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2014
kuyola: [b][/b][color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
We have dated for just two months, i love her very much and i know she does too. She is still a virgin (17) and she told me the only way to prove to me that she really loves me is for me to take her virginity but i am not ready yet. So she said she would give herself to someone else.

What should i do?
17? I pity our generation. This one that getting disvirgined is given more priority than getting educated
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Vikky014(f): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
kuyola: She is a kind of Mummy's 'baby' and she's also shy i do not understand y she wants it that way now that she wants to go and live with her aunt elsewhere.
Are you serious?pls dnt do dat o
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by JesDivine(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op, please don't do it for the sake of all you hold sacred. That girl is way too young to be asking for sex and I suspect peer pressure to be the reason behind it. And guys, how much would you love your daughter/sister being disvirgined at 17? You might think it's fun advicing people negatively, but it's not. With the way y'all are advicing him, the temptation becomes stronger. Op, let your conscience be your councellor.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Mintayo(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
JesDivine: Op, please don't do it for the sake of all you hold sacred. That girl is way too young to be asking for sex and I suspect peer pressure to be the reason behind it. And guys, how much would you love your daughter/sister being disvirgined at 17? You might think it's fun advicing people negatively, but it's not. With the way y'all are advicing him, the temptation becomes stronger. Op, let your conscience be your councellor.
Do you actually believe the Op is saying the truth
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Dygeasy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2014
JesDivine: Op, please don't do it for the sake of all you hold sacred. That girl is way too young to be asking for sex and I suspect peer pressure to be the reason behind it. And guys, how much would you love your daughter/sister being disvirgined at 17? You might think it's fun advicing people negatively, but it's not. With the way y'all are advicing him, the temptation becomes stronger. Op, let your conscience be your councellor.
Last thing I'll do is get mad at my daughter for losing her virginity without considering the acclaimed loss of dignity attached to it.

If I ever give birth to a daughter that dumb, she lives with the dumbness.

I can't beg someone to respect herself.

The OP doesn't want to do it with his babe. Why the _fuck is he here asking? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by qstar(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
Op, how old are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by jauntty: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2014
kuyola:
So she said she would give herself to someone else.

What should i do?
OP...how old are U? JezzzzZzzzz....Don't ever let a gal threaten U into doing wat u don't wanna do. Sex na food? Abi sex go improve ur grades? Talk to her, she might be under peer pressure. If she insist, bros Let her go. You will find sm1 who respect ur view.BUT If u must have sex, DO IT BECOS U WANT TO.., not becos of pressure.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Pr0ton: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
qstar: Op, how old are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by JesDivine(f): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
Mintayo:
Do you actually believe the Op is saying the truth
There's a possibility that he is, just as there's a possibility that he's not. I'm assuming he is telling the truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Mintayo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
JesDivine: There's a possibility that he is, just as there's a possibility that he's not. I'm assuming he is telling the truth.
Okay.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by kuyola(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
After all the drama....it ended up just a drill....hmmmm....girls! smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gf 17. OP nd u r 20 abi. My friend get off dis thread nd go nd write jamb. Ina puala. Haba!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Sheenor: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
She said dat?...and yuh are here askin wat to do.....smh for yuh op......whn anoda guy takes it i guess yuh will come back here sayin hw yuh refuse to dis v yur gal and she dump yuh after givin it to anoda guy........na wa for yuh oo
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Sheenor: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Smh for yuh @ Op
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Neldrizzy(m): 12:06am On Jul 19, 2014
Excatly wat myy X gf ask me to do... i rejected it, after so much persuasion from her, she got tired.. After about 2 months leta she now told mee that she wanted 2 use the virgin blood as an oath so that i wunt go after other girls..as i hear am naso i open mouth, unknowingly she wanted 2 imprisoned mee... i jst tank God for myy life, @ OP run from virgin girls, they are evil, they will destroy ur life, i believe you know wat is at stack wen you disvirgin a girl.. #blood convenat flows.. If she get backluck, evil spirit, sickness, or cause you sef go inherit am..... #be wise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by biggmusty(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2014
kuyola: [b][/b][color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

What should i do?
Man mi chop dat chinchin sharply dis hoes aint loyal..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Be The Man To Disvirgin Her Or Someone Else Does It by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
She threatened to allow another guy do that?....... U should sense she want you to open the gate for public service..... Just know that u will not be the only one accessing the destination after the first combo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hookup Whatsapp Group For Single Mothers And Divorced Ladies. / See What An Old Woman Is Doing With Teenage Boy In Private!! What Does She Want? / 'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.