Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (101078 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Notatribalist(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A baby has been labeled smart, intelligent and brilliant for what he does just to get its apple sauce.

Here is the moment showing how a little baby genuinely raise the kitchen gate purchased by her mother to prevent her baby from going to the kitchen when she is not around and the little baby does this.

In the video, the baby genuinely raise the gate to pass and then he checked the water in the sac to see if it's interested before going to the drawer to get its apple sauce.

This is a very bright child and he is also well mannered. I love how he made sure the drawer was all the way closed and the gate was let all the way down both times.

He threw the apple sauce over the gate because holding it while lifting it would be too much work and he then put the gate back in place.

He didn't seem to actually see where the snack landed after he threw it, yet he went right to it. He also went to the side of the stand to reach under. How the hell did he know to do that? Like how did he know he'd have a better reach from the side as opposed to the front?!

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRvaAJ0fAWc
And who video it?
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by midasbliss(f): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2020
morikee:
Arrangee stuff
So the mom told baby what to do. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by somehow: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
After teaching the baby and telling him what to do, you then took time to video him,

Now you are telling us what you already planned?

shioor..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by uglodoh(f): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
Governor Sanwo Olu will look for the boy.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Privatepart00: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
Like joke like joke that’s how a thief is made , and people are hailing the baby that’s he’s smart .
Till it gets out of hand nobody will see the harm.
What do I know .

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
This is breaking and entering...

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Lexusgs430: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Very polite child....... Not leaving any evidence behind.......... grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by perdollar(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
I was expecting to see gate only for me to see mini door. anyways another Evans in making. he stole d apple.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by wilfred101: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Wonderfulic kid

I remember being very intelligent until Uche told me that Amaka likes me
Vyzz:
grin

Wonderfulic kid

Vyzz:
grin

Wonderfulic kid

��
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Bellotelli: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
A well practiced routine... They also want to trend.. Oya sanwo olu, over to you. sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Oizee(f): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
NLReposter:
So this is the latest trend, angry Videoing your child and posting it online

The other day it was Mr"Mummy calm down"
na so wee c yam o
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
Notatribalist:
And who video it?

Does it matter. You think the baby cares about who is videoing. cheesy

The baby probably thinks it's a new piece of furniture which can be moved at random. Baby didn't see that as a barrier. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by DaddyMorenike: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Wonderfulic kid

then Amaka dissapointed!!
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by israelmao(m): 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
What manner of kid is this?We all sowed our wild oats in different ways.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by internet: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
oga na wa for ur grammar oo. u wan break my head?
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Dangrace01: 7:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Transhumans

They have started arriving. Evolution taking place in our very eyes

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
those shouting Sanwo Olu, does that setting looks like a Nigerian home to una.?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Drizzy5001(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wow , what a smart baby , he's Future is brighter than Nigeria as a country.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by StrictlyStreet: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Musa, come see your gate o.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by twilliamx(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2020
Omila......
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Guestlander: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who was holding the camera?
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by internet: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
oga na wa for ur grammar oo. u wan break my head with ur grammar?
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by frozen70(f): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kids just like going to the kitchen, I don't know why

But that child will be very brave
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by JordanMichael(m): 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
Mad o. Superkid see moves. Guys can i open a bank account without a valid id cardt
go bank na sad
Makavelli25:
Mad o. Superkid see moves. Guys can i open a bank account without a valid id cardt
go bank na
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Nanavati(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2020
this one na prison breaker
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Damn.
Baby didn't just lift the gate up but also he carefully dropped it afterwards. shocked
Now I believe the saying that there are no babies anymore, what we now have are recycled old folks. grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hehe
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Makavelli25: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
JordanMichael:
go bank na sad go bank na
okay thanks
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by mymadam(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
morikee:
Arrangee stuff

Say no more jare undecided.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Sweetcho: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Who ever fitted tge gate obviously didnt do a good job, its actually quite dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.