Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (101085 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Missyajoke(f): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2020
vivalavida:

It seems u didnt catch the joke
I read and I watched the video. Even downloaded it.
So work on your sense of humour

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by neuralct(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2020
lol
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Tizozo: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2020
RichBoy247:
This one no be babby, na Babatunde/Yejide. This should be like the 7th time he/she is coming to the world.
Couldn't stop laughing after reading this.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by syntekelite(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2020
baby scofield..��
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by cnonyechi(f): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2020
This is don learn breaking and entering from small.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Ayobami7(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2020
hmmm
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Oye4u(m): 9:50am On Aug 14, 2020
That's great.Nigeria Telecom Market Is Now Bigger Than Oil & Gas As It Hit #21.4trillions
Earn - Daily While Recharging.Drop Ur Whatsapp no.Or chat me on 07069042992.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2020
Offpoint:

Which kind cctv dey shake, zoom and move? Na NASA CCTV?
lol lol lol.
Correct. At least you go know the question was off point. My response was sarcasm.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2020
freeborn02:

And the CCTV was changing direction and location, Abi?

lol lol lol.
Correct. At least you go know the question was off point. My response was sarcasm.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2020
generalwo:
..... How the cctv take dey turn follow the pikin?? Abi na auto focus cctv dey the house Maybe na Cia black safe house sha
lol lol lol.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Wonderfulic kid

I remember being very intelligent until Uche told me that Amaka likes me

So when amaka disappointed you your intelligence was blown away by the process...���
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Jesuisbelle(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Smart baby
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by DeAlphaMale(m): 1:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is no baby... That's an adult
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Annypee: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Baby's day out!
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Chiblings: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Get a cash bonus to invest when you sign up and save on Cowrywise with my invite code JUSTI2TS or invite link https://get.cowrywise.com/r/Justi2Ts
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by harbarzzy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Makavelli25:
Mad o. Superkid see moves. Guys can i open a bank account without a valid id cardt
*737*0*3148# Gtbank
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by LordPhoenix777: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A baby has been labeled smart, intelligent and brilliant for what he does just to get its apple sauce.

Here is the moment showing how a little baby genuinely raise the kitchen gate purchased by her mother to prevent her baby from going to the kitchen when she is not around and the little baby does this.

In the video, the baby genuinely raise the gate to pass and then he checked the water in the sac to see if it's interested before going to the drawer to get its apple sauce.

This is a very bright child and he is also well mannered. I love how he made sure the drawer was all the way closed and the gate was let all the way down both times.

He threw the apple sauce over the gate because holding it while lifting it would be too much work and he then put the gate back in place.

He didn't seem to actually see where the snack landed after he threw it, yet he went right to it. He also went to the side of the stand to reach under. How the hell did he know to do that? Like how did he know he'd have a better reach from the side as opposed to the front?!

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRvaAJ0fAWc
Hope he doesn't grow up to be a criminal...
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Nokio1: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Wonderfulic kid

I remember being very intelligent until Uche told me that Amaka likes me

IBO amaka or afonja amaka
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nobody told the baby that the gate was meant to shut him out of the kitchen. So he just does what everyone else do to access the kitchen grin
DebbieBianca:
A baby has been labeled smart, intelligent and brilliant for what he does just to get its apple sauce.

Here is the moment showing how a little baby genuinely raise the kitchen gate purchased by her mother to prevent her baby from going to the kitchen when she is not around and the little baby does this.

In the video, the baby genuinely raise the gate to pass and then he checked the water in the sac to see if it's interested before going to the drawer to get its apple sauce.

This is a very bright child and he is also well mannered. I love how he made sure the drawer was all the way closed and the gate was let all the way down both times.

He threw the apple sauce over the gate because holding it while lifting it would be too much work and he then put the gate back in place.

He didn't seem to actually see where the snack landed after he threw it, yet he went right to it. He also went to the side of the stand to reach under. How the hell did he know to do that? Like how did he know he'd have a better reach from the side as opposed to the front?!

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRvaAJ0fAWc
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Thazard(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
drnoel:
Who was videoing it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.