Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,437 members, 7,958,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This (101091 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by LadySarah: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
grin
This is the type Igbos call Nnamdi or Nma na or Nnenna, a reincarnation of the father or mother.

Lol
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by olu77(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

Still, the boy couldn't be acting.

They've probably seen him do it, so they wanted to film and show it.

Reminds me of my nieces sneakily climbing out of their playpen when they thought no one was watching, and they were less than two years old. grin

The mum must have filmed her out of frustration or amusement because she bought that gate to shut her out of the kitchen. Majority of american apartments don't have kitchen doors unlike Nigerian homes and kids don't like being restricted, they want access to every nook and cranny like adults. 90% of kids will do this they will always find a way around any barrier to what they are attracted to. What is special about this kid is her attention to details.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by VicM6: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
bukatyne:
That gate is not effective, the parents should please get another gate.
like this one bah, werey.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Makavelli25: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Pofgrace:
yes kuda bank
whats kuda bank
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Nwuzohalbert(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
These is the type of baby I would love to have.very smart and Strong.funny though
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by planetx: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

CCTV
CCTV follows you around?

1 Like

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
This one na man no be baby oo....
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by slysteel: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2020
DebbieBianca:
A baby has been labeled smart, intelligent and brilliant for what he does just to get its apple sauce.

Here is the moment showing how a little baby genuinely raise the kitchen gate purchased by her mother to prevent her baby from going to the kitchen when she is not around and the little baby does this.

In the video, the baby genuinely raise the gate to pass and then he checked the water in the sac to see if it's interested before going to the drawer to get its apple sauce.

This is a very bright child and he is also well mannered. I love how he made sure the drawer was all the way closed and the gate was let all the way down both times.

He threw the apple sauce over the gate because holding it while lifting it would be too much work and he then put the gate back in place.

He didn't seem to actually see where the snack landed after he threw it, yet he went right to it. He also went to the side of the stand to reach under. How the hell did he know to do that? Like how did he know he'd have a better reach from the side as opposed to the front?!

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRvaAJ0fAWc
That gate failed all safety checks,get a better gate,why this type?
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by UjuJoan2: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Children are shockingly smart these days!
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by odigie100(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Very smart kid
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by bkool7(m): 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
The future is bright.

We were not this smart and determined when we were kids.

Once they punished us for doing what we were told not to. That is it. We remain where we are put
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Pofgrace(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Makavelli25:
whats kuda bank
baba google search but I know they issue free debit card and it'll be delivered to your destination
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
planetx:
CCTV follows you around?
lol.. u didn't get it.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by mayDtolu(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
Notatribalist:
And who video it?

No be naija...Na US the baby dey and CCTV dey all houses...
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by sylve11: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:
This one no be babby, na Babatunde/Yejide. This should be like the 7th time he/she is coming to the world.

That soul do reincarnate over 500 times grin grin cool
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by sylve11: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
Wish2Die:
Lagos governor will probably see this and invite them maybe dash them money.....

Lol grin cool
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by bkool7(m): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
planetx:
CCTV follows you around?

Wow. This was exactly what I tot.

That must be you when you were a baby.

Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
planetx:
CCTV follows you around?
lol.. u didn't get it. Just being sarcastic.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by nwakibe: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2020
The kid will grow up to become an APC member.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by sylve11: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Cadillac15:
This one should be presented to Sanwolu too.

Now this videoing of kids doing their thing is becoming a dangerous trend.

grin grin cool
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Notatribalist(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
mayDtolu:

No be naija...Na US the baby dey and CCTV dey all houses...
CCTV camera don't move around like will say on the video.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by nkpurumma92: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2020
plssss, someone should help me i want to track (this number...08022363065) (call me with 08142161586) if u can track it for me
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Exmilitant(m): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2020
Brilliant baby. Acted out the script very perfectly.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Bewiseedet(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Na superstar be this oo
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by MrMacinterchi1: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
bkool7:

Wow. This was exactly what I tot.

That must be you when you were a baby.

Some questions no de necessary bro. Na spirit go de video the kid before. they suppose know say na person and from the video no one can tell specifically who - either the mom or dad or any other person .
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Akacollins7: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
This Don watch prison breakers well well in side womb. So is nothing to him/ her say you used one plastic gate
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Babastrong(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
Abeg, this na hungry people. Everybody is looking for fame. Who was camera the bady. If it was not planned, where the camera came from.
sanwo-olu, don't come invite this people again, na pure comedy!
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by vivalavida(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

Seems you didn't read through..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

It seems u didnt catch the joke
I read and I watched the video. Even downloaded it.
So work on your sense of humour
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by supereagle(m): 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2020
wiseone28:
No data to waste

You dey too bad now. The image looks like a past president in Nigeria. I didn't mention names please.
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by DelphiOracle(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

Wonderfulic kid

I remember being very intelligent until Uche told me that Amaka likes me
hahaha funny
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Viking007(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
RichBoy247:
This one no be babby, na Babatunde/Yejide. This should be like the 7th time he/she is coming to the world.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This by Rushna27(f): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
drnoel:
Who was videoing it?
just the question I was abt to type too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / This Is A Photo Of Father & Daughter In Ilorin & Not Husband & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.