Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally (8531 Views)

Groom Drags Best Man Away From His Wife, Hits Him For Hugging Her Tightly / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2020
SidZ3RO is an idiot...
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is nonsense and a disrespect to a man.. He should have given her a dirty slap,next time she won't try such with another person.
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by stuffs4me(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
symplyrachel:
The kind of man we need in this world. No matter what never hit a woman. But women sha..

The girl is mad gaan. She was even telling the man to "knock her out" grin Girls and their mouth. Imagine if he knocked her out grin

Sha, there is a beast in every man, you either curtail it or unleash it. She was lucky...

You are a very dangerous and evil person for supporting and advocating for violence against men.

If not that you were a very dull and daft person, you would have realised that the man has every legal right to hit her back in self defense.

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
astonished:

You are contradicting yourself, you said you've promised never to hit woman no matter what happened, and you are saying any woman that try the shit with you will get beaten if her life.

�Bros try to fulfill your promised

Read again bro

I said I won't beat a woman who provoke me with words

But once it crosses that line... Its a different case altogether
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Chuxodigitals: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
I feel so sorry for him at the same time admire his patience she would have ended up in hospital if i was me.
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Sixfeetbelle: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
symplyrachel:
See mentions cheesy Alright, i have nothing to say again. When a lady hits you, go ahead and kill her. It shows you are a real alpha male.
Punch her , slap her so hard that she'll trip and fall down.
A real man has ways to behave in this kind of situation, hitting back ain't one .

Why should a lady hit someone in the first place?
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by womenareapes: 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
symplyrachel:
The kind of man we need in this world. No matter what never hit a woman. But women sha..

The girl is mad gaan. She was even telling the man to "knock her out" grin Girls and their mouth. Imagine if he knocked her out grin

Sha, there is a beast in every man, you either curtail it or unleash it. She was lucky...
shut up you piece of trash!

a woman will be hitting me and I will stay and be looking her without removing one of her teeth? undecided

tell this rubbish to the simps of your families

1 Like

Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by krushdripper(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Damn Nigga, the women are the ones who wail for gender equality but just look at this . . . Isoright.
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by krushdripper(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
dazzlingd:
Theres a thin line between a gentleman and an idiot, someone engages u in a one on one combat and u are claiming "never hit a woman no matter what"

So u won't shoot an enemy because she is a female in the war front?
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Sambaby7640: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Egoat:
This comment is from a bloody racist.
He is only saying the Obvious true hegoat grin
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by stuffs4me(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
symplyrachel:
See mentions cheesy Alright, i have nothing to say again. When a lady hits you, go ahead and kill her. It shows you are a real alpha male.
Punch her , slap her so hard that she'll trip and fall down.
A real man has ways to behave in this kind of situation, hitting back ain't one .

The problem with disgusting people like you is that you think everyone had a disgusting upbringing like yours.

It is not our fault that you grew up in a violent and dysfunctional home where your mother used to beat up your father . That is why you think it is ok for women to beat up men.
Re: Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2020
stuffs4me:

The problem with disgusting people like you is that you think everyone had a disgusting upbringing like yours.

It is not our fault that you grew up in a violent and dysfunctional home where your mother used to beat up your father . That is why you think it is ok for women to beat up men.
grin see finish the girl don see her papa finish nah why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Finally Bleep My Neibor / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Sex Addict / Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.