Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? (38827 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies / Man Charged For Rape After Sucking Lady’s Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by ume1000: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pussywar:

This shit doesn't make sense. If you think calling me a hoe is an insult, your existence is indeed a mistake. You're on the internet justifying rape because of money. Your parents did not raise you well.
If men should be sued for rape in marriage

Women should be imprisoned for manipulation and blackmail in same

Why blackmail someone with sex
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by rachytenny2(f): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
l don't think so. Cause the marriage itself is more of a consent.
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by adeniyi65(m): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lumig:
grin Awọn oniyeye, it can only happen if the marriage don tire the woman already, now looking for an escape route.
Besides, who dey tell you say wives no dey rape their husbands too??
grin grin ask them again o because I tire.even my own girlfriend has not stop raping me out of my wish.
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by freeborn02: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Muna4real:

Really? undecided

The day you sue your husband for rape is the day your marriage ends.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by GalPissetzky: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
sue me and i make sure u drnk dog sperm
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by ume1000: 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
Muna4real:

Really? undecided
Yes reaaaly

Marriage makes you one with the man and he has access to your body anytime he wants
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Ejjis(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
It do happen here in Ghana ��

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Taiwojon(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Edopesin:

Not really, the body of the wife belongs to the wife and the body of the husband belongs to the husband, forcefully having sex with your wife against her will is rape, there is no two ways about it
what God has joined together let no man dissolved it.

therefore shall a man leave his mother and father and shall cleave to his wife and they Twain shall be one.

the body of the husband belong to the wife.
the body of the wife belong to the husband
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Yaismayaila(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Barcelona can sue Bayern Munich for rape
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Pussywar(f): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
ume1000:
If men should be sued for rape in marriage

Women should be imprisoned for manipulation and blackmail in same

Why blackmail someone with sex
Sometimes make use of your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pussywar:

This shit doesn't make sense. If you think calling me a hoe is an insult, your existence is indeed a mistake. You're on the internet justifying rape because of money. Your parents did not raise you well.

Shut up BITCH.. always looking for who to blame for their miserable lifes. How many times have you been raped? You're such a BIIIGGGG FOOL.. Pls don't mention me again.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by praiseneo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
Muna4real:

In some tribes, men don't pay bride price. They collect the woman for free. While some women pay the bride price of their men like in India. So that "payment " is not an excuse.
ok are we in India undecided
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by FahBuLous: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Stop using india as an excuse we are in naija for petes sake where bride price reaches up to 10 million, and yes its a big deal parents are selling their daughters as goods, that's why i never liked the practice. But in my place bride price is 50nairA
Where is your place please?
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by MrAkata: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
If a woman would choose to " sue" rather than have him locked up then I question her motives

In other words my answer is no
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Mayng01(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Raping a wife is not even common, hardly will you see a husband that does not have a side chick.... so husbands fu*k their wives less, na the wives dey ask for am mostly. A man who isn’t jobless does not have time for such. So , side chicks does the magic. Marital rape my foot

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by ume1000: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pussywar:

Sometimes make use of your brain.
If foolishness could be measured you would be used as its SI unit
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Edopesin: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
ume1000:
Yes reaaaly

Marriage makes you one with the man and he has access to your body anytime he wants

Slave master mentality
Na marry she marry... It's her body and her choice to be in the marriage with you sir, she has her own conscience and can make her own decisions that will affect her and your dick should not force her to do otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Nairalane: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Barcelona is in the best position to answer that question.... Bayern just raped them.
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Coldfeets: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chai... e be like say her horseband don destroy her pussy finally.
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by ume1000: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Edopesin:

Slave master mentality
Na marry she marry... It's her body and her choice to be in the marriage with you sir, she has her own conscience and can make her own decisions that will affect her and your dick should not force her to do otherwise
What then is marriage
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Saintmary(f): 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
lightangel65i:

Stop using india as an excuse we are in naija for petes sake where bride price reaches up to 10 million, and yes its a big deal parents are selling their daughters as goods, that's why i never liked the practice. But in my place bride price is 50nairA
Abeg stop complaining about bride price, na you carry leg waka go there.
As for spousal rape, it's difficult to prove in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by jubrilELsudan: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
YES ESPECIALLY IF THE HUSBAND SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH WITHOUT ASKING HER FOR PERMISSION TO PROCEED TO SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by brightovio007(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Muna4real:
Is rape only for the unmarried? Or can a woman sue her husband for rape? I'm just asking, is it lawful?
Only western world that is possible not in Africa exception of South Africa
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by ume1000: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Edopesin:

Slave master mentality
So definitely the man should get a side chick
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by nextstep(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Rape is unlawful. She can sue.

Husbands: nobody is "your property". Bride price is not the cost of owning another human being.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Edopesin: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Taiwojon:

what God has joined together let no man dissolved it.

therefore shall a man leave his mother and father and shall cleave to his wife and they Twain shall be one.

the body of the husband belong to the wife.
the body of the wife belong to the husband

If you hit the wife it won't affect the husband, it's good to add logic to real life events

They're one but don't share in the same pain

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Pearly255(f): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
YES OF COURSE
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by lightangel65i(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
FahBuLous:

Where is your place please?

Esan land, but the ladies are not good people
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Ukpono99(f): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
ume1000:
What then is marriage to the man

Is it slavery to the woman's need ?
Does he have to beg the woman for sex?

Who then is the head of the home the man or the woman?
please do away with this kind of mentality, if she says 'no' just leave her alone.. why force yourself on her for Christ sake?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by lightangel65i(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Saintmary:

Abeg stop complaining about bride price, na you carry leg waka go there.
As for spousal rape, it's difficult to prove in Nigeria.

I didn't see anywhere i mentioned you so stay off my comments pls
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by eagleu: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
Muna4real:
Is rape only for the unmarried? Or can a woman sue her husband for rape? I'm just asking, is it lawful?

Yes
Every night she's not satisfied.
Re: Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape? by Edopesin: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
ume1000:
What then is marriage

Marriage is not giving yourself to another to use as they see fit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

12 Victims Rescued From Blessings Of Goodness Healing Church, Lagos (Video, Pics / Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) / Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.