Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,496 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. (15010 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / This Thread Is For Those Who Prefers Shifting Pants Before Sex (18+) / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Continue...... ( Am so sorry for the late response, grateful to those that kept asking me to continue).

Wizzy no let me enjoy the rice oooh, he want fast past me for my own rice again, i just eat in quite so peace go reign, before i know what's up wizzy don pick my meat, na so i vex tell wizzy say make he no make me change my mind, because he is becoming so annoying, na so we hear madam gigle oooh, we turn back we no see madam as we carry face up, na we see madam for the stairs staring, wizzy shock like who electric dey electrocute, i no know when my meat disappear enter my hand, because of the annoyance and embarrassment my teeth no gree tear meat again, i just weak for my friend weakness ooh.

Madam said she's coming, we should give her a minute, still tying towel though, for my mind maybe madam don dey watch us since oooh, we no know, our over packaging and professionalism don cast ooh, i come dey vex why i even carry this mumu come here, then i come remember say we have unfinish business oooh. Wizzy dey whisper, i just dey ignore am, before i know my guy face don turn to who see ghost oooh. He come dey lick his dry lips, as i turn around i saw madam standing behind us.

Sho, madam don turn angel oooh on all whites, She was putting on a white long stockings, short white mini skirt and a skimpy white top without bra, in a moment we still dey look like who see ghost, as her unwrapped gigantic breast make dey struggle under the skimpy top dey face us, with the glimps of her ass staring at us as she turn around after she's given me the finger sign of follow me, before i go standup wizzy don dey my front. As she dey climb the stairs back up, i come hold wizzy hand draw am go my back, i come whisper for his ear say make we no rush ooh, whether madam want use us do money ritual we never know, as wizzy hear that one his pace come dey slower than snail own, i laugh for my mind, see mumu you want first who bring you here know road.

The door was wide open, our temperature is running like wildfire, wizzy is two step behind waiting for me to enter the room first, i stepped in and was marvel to the sight of the room. A very big bed, as big as the national stadium, from bedsheets to everything in the room is either in pink or gold, the room is spacious and beautiful, still admiring it when wizzy ran from behind me and jump on the gigantic bed, gbam na so madam dey laugh, wizzy just dey shout i no dey go house again oooh, i no dey go house again ooh.

As he carry his hand up, na so the bedsheets follow his hand up as my eyes go follow the bedsheets under was some toys, its a double bedsheets, different range of toys, from ben wa balls, butterfly vibrator, clitorial pump, clitorial sucker, range of silicon stimulators and sort. Cold catch me immediately, for my mind madam get all this ones na she say she never bang for two years, madam read my mind and told me point blank that intimacy gadgets are great but cannot be compared to the real deal, she wiggle went to her drawers by the bed and brought out some liquid and packs of condom, naso wizzy belle make those funnny noise, i look his direction he dey wink me, i no still get his message, i come near my guy small, na wizzy whisper for my ear say abi you forget say i tell you say this work no be only one plate of fried rice work ooh, na i smile come tell am say na today i go know whether you be champion or na mouth you dey.

To be continue grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:38am On Aug 15, 2020
vincenteger:

Please quote me when you are back

Just dropped the pt2 ... Will finish up the post later today.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by adeskee(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=BlackBullXXX post=92834756].

Just dropped the pt2 ... Will finish up the post later today.[/quote

This part two na turn off. Nothing too fascinating here.load us with d real gist.we dey wait
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2020
DM if in need - Sex machine for sale. Get your fantasy activated. Will post pictures later. We are still satisfying hot and lonely ladies. cool.
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Johnholmes: 7:42am On Aug 15, 2020
Lolz
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
DM if in need - Sex machine for sale. Get your fantasy activated. Will post pictures later. We are still satisfying hot and lonely ladies. cool.
I don't even understand you and your story again after part 1

Get on with the fuuuucking main story, no one cares If you eat rice or meat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by thunderfirebubu: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2020
Over fake don dey worry d story nw. The part 2 get as e be
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2020
If this too was dropped in 2018
2020:Nairaland people:SIMP
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by konkonbilo(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2020
blingxx:
Why you stop na ..I hate when people stop halfway angry
i tell you. It's better not to start at all and put all of us in suspense
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by edochie12: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2020
Why the suspense nah,can't u post the whole story once
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Athemisia: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I'm i the only one who noticed that the op said something about using an APP on a BLACKBERRY in the early 2000's
Don't mind him... he doesn't even know how to fabricate stories
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Bigprick9inches: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
During the era of blackberry, i can remember coming across an app that one can use to advertise anonymously, so what i did was simple, i made an advert about satisfying lonely ladies on the app and almost did forget that i had such advert still running when i received a ping one hot afternoon.

She was briefed about what she wants. She's in her 50s and has been sex starved from when she lost her husband, which was two years before.

We were chatting and looking for when to connect when she told me the same day, later in the evening that i should come with a friend, that she needs two dick to fill up her two glorious holes. This was in early 2000 and i was not yet a master in the art of sex compare to my friend wisdom.

I ran to wizzy house and told him about the offer, my charge was 7k single, now that we are double, she's willing to pay more, wisdom was scared, talking about the implications and all, Nigeria and spiritualism, backwardness and all.

My guy was reluctant and I don't want my first client to see us as been unprofessional, so i pinged her up and told her we are ready, she then ask for our dick pics. I sent mine ASAP and told her my friend is already on his way to my place, she sent her address immediately she saw the length of my dick.

Me and wizzy headed for island ooh the next day morning, it was a Friday as i can remember, it was cold and chilly, within an hour plus we were at her street. I and my friend were not comfortable, the maid came with juice, we were at the sitting room, watching movies, the maid came again with a tray of meal for each of us, meanwhile we have been at the house going to 30mins now, and me and my guy never see madam.

Wizzy doesn't want to eat, likewise me too, lo and behold madam came in tying only towel, we were both lost in words when we saw what she was carrying, her front and back na fire, before i say make i look my guy, he don dey eat the fried rice already, na there i know say na work we come do for here ooh, no be movie we come watch.

She greeted us and ask us to be patient, she went to the direction of the kitchen and said something to her maid. Her maid picked up some kitchen bags(sack) and left us in the sitting room, madam left to where she came out from, a car was started in the compound and it went out through the gate, I can see the gateman locking the gate, before i put my head down wizzy don finish his own plate of rice and about flexing mine too, na i shout for am, i say wizzy behave na work we come do here ooh, wizzy said he has seen the work, that it's not a work one plate of fried rice can do. Lol.

To be continue, busy for here small.

no fail to invite me if you get this type of parol again. the only time i experience this type of fun is when i am outside naija

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Fero24(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=BlackBullXXX post=92812031]During the era of blackberry, i can remember coming across an app that one can use to advertise anonymously, so what i did was simple, i made an advert about satisfying lonely ladies on the app and almost did forget that i had such advert still running when i received a ping one hot afternoon.

She was briefed about what she wants. She's in her 50s and has been sex starved from when she lost her husband, which was two years before.

We were chatting and looking for when to connect when she told me the same day, later in the evening that i should come with a friend, that she needs two dick to fill up her two glorious holes. This was in early 2000 and i was not yet a master in the art of sex compare to my friend wisdom.

I ran to wizzy house and told him about the offer, my charge was 7k single, now that we are double, she's willing to pay more, wisdom was scared, talking about the implications and all, Nigeria and spiritualism, backwardness and all.

My guy was reluctant and I don't want my first client to see us as been unprofessional, so i pinged her up and told her we are ready, she then ask for our dick pics. I sent mine ASAP and told her my friend is already on his way to my place, she sent her address immediately she saw the length of my dick.

Me and wizzy headed for island ooh the next day morning, it was a Friday as i can remember, it was cold and chilly, within an hour plus we were at her street. I and my friend were not comfortable, the maid came with juice, we were at the sitting room, watching movies, the maid came again with a tray of meal for each of us, meanwhile we have been at the house going to 30mins now, and me and my guy never see madam.

Wizzy doesn't want to eat, likewise me too, lo and behold madam came in tying only towel, we were both lost in words when we saw what she was carrying, her front and back na fire, before i say make i look my guy, he don dey eat the fried rice already, na there i know say na work we come do for here ooh, no be movie we come watch.

She greeted us and ask us to be patient, she went to the direction of the kitchen and said something to her maid. Her maid picked up some kitchen bags(sack) and left us in the sitting room, madam left to where she came out from, a car was started in the compound and it went out through the gate, I can see the gateman locking the gate, before i put my head down wizzy don finish his own plate of rice and about flexing mine too, na i shout for am, i say wizzy behave na work we come do here ooh, wizzy said he has seen the work, that it's not a work one plate of fried rice can do. Lol.

To be continue, busy for here small.

Do me a favor and quote me when you back �
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by vincenteger: 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
BlackBullXXX:

Just dropped the pt2 ... Will finish up the post later today.

Thank you
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by DrKKK1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Oya we don do romance finish, take us to the real gist abeg
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by BlackBullXXX(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
My story's are mixed with fiction for some reasons... But majority of the story as an iota of truth in it.

Not completing the story on time is something i never planned for, been busy with clients and hustle.

It's a bit long though... The tip of the ice is that me and my friend spent 3 days in that apartment. So the story is still a bit long, everyone should please bear with me, like and share for easy following and easy access to update done to the post.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
SavageResponse:
We know the story is largely fabricated but continue, we're reading grin
we all know its fiction but d story go make sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Therock5555(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
BlackBullXXX:
My story's are mixed with fiction for some reasons... But majority of the story as an iota of truth in it.

Not completing the story on time is something i never planned for, been busy with clients and hustle.

It's a bit long though... The tip of the ice is that me and my friend spent 3 days in that apartment. So the story is still a bit long, everyone should please bear with me, like and share for easy following and easy access to update done to the post.

Bro can I try to finish this story for you?

I'm busy too but I can create time, and since you said tons of fiction are in it, I can kukuma help you finish it..

Its been long I've tried writing fiction but your story got me hooked like coke...

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by BlackBullXXX(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Continue from last chapter....

Madam dropped the liquid and packs of condom on the bed and step into a small room, (which was her bathroom), i was shaking the liquid and trying to see what's for when i heard her voice behind, thats a water based sex lubricant she said, i haven't seen one before, been using my saliva as lubricant, didn't know there's an alternative.

I turned back to face madam and was stunned with my sight, she was standing at the bathroom door stuck naked except the white socks on her, her gigantic breast are roaming freely, with a nipple thats two inches long, she's big and beautiful with an ass that a wine cup can stand on.

Wizzy was as fast as breeze to UnCloth and was about to come down from the bed when madam ask him not too, she gently climbed the bed, at this moment i was dropping of my jeans from my waist, as she lay on the bed she reached out to a silicon Love Machine on the bed, spray the lubricant on it and spread her legs wider for insertion when wizzy held her hand and ask her to do it for her, meanwhile she's lying on her backs with legs set apart and wide open.

Her legs are facing wizzy on the bed, while her other body are closer to the edge of the bed where i am still standing removing my singlets, so i heard a moan, low and behold wizzy was already dipping his fingers in and using his tongue to stimulate the clitoris, she rested her head back, eyes shut with silent moaning. On standing i took her hand to my Dick and she took it to her mouth and she kept sucking gently, wizzy removed his fingers and use the hand to grab the earlier Love Machine she wanted to use and inserted into her vagina while he was still eating her clits.

Immediately the Love Machine went in, her body movements changes, at a point she'll remove my dick from her mouth for a proper moaning, i just bent over a little and took her left breast nipple to my mouth while still standing, in a moment she was vibrating, she cum in wizzy mouth but wizzy kept sucking and using the Love Machine on her, i was hard rock hard and about cuming in her mouth when i left for the bathroom, took like two minutes to be done with my long pee, on getting back, Wizzy left for bathroom too and i took over his position, i got one condom from the packs and inserted my long dick, she gave a soft moan, wasn't too comfy, so i bent her legs over on her tummy for easy access of the pussy, as she's still lying down on her back.

I was pounding furiously when wizzy came back in and took my standing position, inserting his fat dick in her mouth lightly and removing it lightly. I kept pounding like my life depended on it, but she's not too comfy and pointed at a direction, looking that way there was a two sitter couch in the darkest corner of the room.

I removed my dick and wizzy assisted her to get out of the bed and position her for a doggy, kneels on the couch, ass pointed out and he did the unthinkable he inserted his dick unprotected to her anus, here's the funny part he didn't over stressed looking for the hole because wizzy has those type of short very stubborn fat dick, and madam ringtone changed, her face changed and body temperature changed, wizzy kept knacking and knacking, taking it slow and steady. Here's a video of the anal and just how wizzy nailed it.

I went to her side and gave her my dick to suck(condom removed), but she couldn't hold my dick again, i guess she's on another planet from what my friend is doing to her, i took turn after wizzy and we keep drilling, she was tired of the weight on her kneels so she turned to face us. She's still on the couch but this time she's facing us with her legs bent up and lying on her back, i inserted again to her asshole kneeling down while wizzy is on top inserting into her pussy, my dick is longer than his, so it was easy for us to double penetrate her, at this point she was screaming and vibrating, as she climax, wizzy stood up held his dick and ran straight to the bathroom.

While Madam was still recovering from her organism my dick was still lock in her asshole as i keep drilling softly and enjoying the juicy penetration of her ass, her facial expressions was not of this planet, I realise i have taken madam to Mars or Jupiter and wizzy was still at the bathroom, she kept moaning I keep firing and slowing down my pace so she can climax and I'll cum same time. Here's how i cum inside Madam while in her ass , she said don't remove it, cum inside, cum inside.

I cum inside her ass and she pulled me closer to herself and whisper in my ears that she's just experience organism for the first time without toys, that we should not go yet, we went to the bathroom and wizzy was on the toilet seat pooing, i cleaned up with water and left to the room, there was a knock on the door and the maid pronounce that she's done downstairs. As i wanted to call madam from the bathroom, the door was locked from inside, i was hearing moaning and splashing of water, for my mind wizzy don win this race ooh. I left the room for downstairs, the aroma blowing through my nostrils is another trouble, on the dinning table are small plates filled with pepper soup and goat meat, i sat and ate while thinking about other means to satisfy madam insatiable sexual urge.

Still on the matter... To be continue.

Please like and comment on our videos which link is embedded on the post and like and share this post too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by BlackBullXXX(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2020
For discreet massage and sexual satisfaction contact blackbullxxx_ng@yahoo.com and let us take it from there. Waiting to hear from my Beautiful and Sweet Ladies cool.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by BlackBullXXX(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2020
The truth is at least an average lady of almost 40 should had experience anal at a point, not all though, i am not saying anal is the best form to get satisfied or get to organism, but a whole lot of Nigerians ladies using toys are now enjoying it, shy to even disclose to their husband. Don't be deceived lot of ladies in Nigeria now relies on toys so much, especially the busy ones, talking from experience, Nigerian ladies love anal alot for those that have explored it, but shy about asking for it. I believe it's time they come out clean about been outspoken about what they want in a relationship or fucking session. You love anal say the Truth cool.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2020
I know ya lieing but continue he dey ssweet me cool
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2020
lefulefu:
we all know its fiction but d story go make sense cheesy
Na all this kind thing lefu like to dey read grin
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Therock5555(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2020
Keep it up bro, you're doing well
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by Johilo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
Op where u dey.. Abi madam do use am since 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Watch Video Of room 306 And Why It's Trending, Calabar People Will Not Kill Us / Your First Toasting And How It Went

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.