Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. (38958 Views)

Igbos In Cross River Shut Down Shops Over Kidnapping Of Their Brothers / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant / Fire Razes Down Shops In Ikotun, Betterlife Ijora Markets(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by sorepco(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
It's not same bro. Is 10milliin naira not 11000 dollars? Now Nigerians are asked to bring 1million dollar in Ghana! That's a whole 450milliin naira!

BuddhaPalm:

We actually have very similar laws.

A foreigner wishing to register a business in Nigeria needs to have a minimum share capital of N10,000,000.

A Nigerian citizen, on the other hand, needs a minimum share capital of N10,000.
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by nototribalist: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
aburo i am a full blown naija boy that have travelled all the continents in the world. . just not your regular ratchet and poor nigerian.
nigerians are nuisance
Lalasticalala and mynd44 I hope you guys are watching ghanians on this thread with their utterances.
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Woleett: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Really? I'm glad the whole world sees you for the hypocrites you are grin. Stupid insecure criminals
GalPissetzky:
dont allow nigerians into your countries. all they do is scam, rape and dirty your country and destroy kids with drugs

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Ironi: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
kheny12:
Ghanaians did nothing wrong but they do comes to Nigeria and don't abide with our own rules.Nigeria government are a bunch of disgrace to the Nation.

Well, when somebody flouts your laws what do you do ?
You crack the whip!

Like they say, people usually disregard such laws till it generates problems then they act.

Ghana didn’t mind till it is becoming a problem now.
The Ghana is a small country with a market a small. The influx of foreigners , especially Nigerians with their huge population and trying to compete with local traders in their little space is problematic and the government has to deal with it before too late.

Nigerians and foreigners who want to trade in Ghana also have niche so just follow the laws and everybody will be happy otherwise shit will happen.

Nigeria also has similar laws !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by jcross19: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
You Nigerians love deceiving yourself when the truth stare you in the face kokoroko like this. What law did you enforce in your "Ghana must go" adventure ? Every countries even the USA as big as it as law barring non indigene from running biz such as salon canteen small stores etc, Most just chose not to enforce it till threatened to.

you are freaky liar!!! if you are talking about rubbish law , remove America out of it and all matters in western countries are tax,your genuine documents and more westerns that even give asylum to people. black skin is devil. ordinary Ghana that did not even reach Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by jcross19: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rossikk:

Stop lying. There is no law in the USA barring non-Americans from trading.
The guy is a fraud.
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by GalPissetzky: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Woleett:
Really? I'm glad the whole world sees you for the hypocrites you are grin. Stupid insecure criminals
shut up and show me where they abused nigeria like u fuckers are abusing ghana. the africans that are corrupt are the ones spoilt by nigrians. imagine cultism, it is not in ghana and other african countries, but you fuckers are already exporting it there. i hav my way i ban everynigerian without at least 10m in his account from travellng out
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by GalPissetzky: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
nototribalist:
Lalastilala and myd44 I hope you guys are watching ghanians on this thread with their utterances.
thunder fire your papa and myd4. i am full nigerian that hates u fuckers because of your useless lifestyle. i own a 3 bedroom terace in malaysia and u useless nigerians destroyed it with your dirtiness
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Fidelismaria: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2020

do we have this type of laws in Nigeria? if not we need one with immediate alacrity

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Ironi: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
frankmoney:
We need same law in Nigeria . In fact no foreigner should be employed in Nigeria both in private and public sector until it's proven beyond reasonable doubt that a Nigerian can't do the job . We can't have foreigners having a field day in our country when they have strict laws in place in thier own country

Off course , Nigeria has Similar laws !!
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by GalPissetzky: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
nototribalist:

Sen, Lalastalala its so hard to believe that Ghanians will come to your platform to insult Nigeria your so-called country. its a shame

and this is your rule no.3

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
thunder fre u again. i am not ghanian. idiot
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Jaqenhghar: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

The above regulations are antihuman and specifically anti-immigrants. The regulations are simply draconian. These freaking Ghanaians cannot survive a day if other Africans state stood up such laws against Ghana as a country. Where are the doctrines of ECOWA? These retrogressive policy and Ghanaian government should be hold accountable for this inhumanity against fellow Africans. What a shame.
Fúck ECOWAS. What gas ECOWAS done for them? Or for us? Even in oyinbo land you cant just open a stall anywhere anyhow no matter who youare
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Ironi: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rgade:
Ghanians are very funny indeed.
Always fond of screaming to us about how their xenophobia is backed by law.
I don't think anyone is disputing that there's a law that prevents foreigners from retailing;but showing me an extract from your constitution doesn't change the fact that it remains xenophobia.
Is this the first time inhumanity has been backed by law?
You think that whatever you put in law is right just by virtue of being law.
Slavery was legal in the US after all.
Segregation was legal.
Apartheid was the law of the land in SA.
Showing me a piece of your law doesn't erase your xenophobia, ghanians made the law right?
Anyway it's a shame that ghanas idea of providing employment for her citizens,is to push out immigrants from petty retail jobs.
They've been given the impression that foreigners dominating their retail sector is the problem of Ghana.
While their government shyly avoids real economic development.
With the way they over hype their country,youd think this wouldn't be their idea of employment and economic growth.

Very ignorant, Nigeria has similar laws ?

Nigeria for instance has a list of products it will not allow to enter Nigeria from Ghana !

Yep, every country has laws, go figure !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by mia6666: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
thunder fre u again. i am not ghanian. idiot
keep lying. bloody Ghanaian.
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by jesustheissue: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
If that is the law as stated above, I wonder why Nigerians deem it fit to go peddle their business over there. If our country is what it should be in the midst of other nations, our citizens would not abandon their shores to curry livelihood in such terrible places
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Badgers14: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Ironi: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ironi:

Well, when somebody flouts your laws what do you do ?
You crack the whip!

Like they say, people usually disregard such laws till it generates problems then they act.

Ghana didn’t mind till it is becoming a problem now.
Ghana is a small country with a small market. The influx of foreigners , especially Nigerians with their huge population and trying to compete with local traders in their little space is problematic and the government has to deal with it before too late.

Nigerians and foreigners who want to trade in Ghana also have their niche so just follow the laws and everybody will be happy otherwise shit will happen.

Nigeria also has similar laws !

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by nzube89(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
thunder fire your papa and myd4. i am full nigerian that hates u fuckers because of your useless lifestyle. i own a 3 bedroom terace in malaysia and u useless nigerians destroyed it with your dirtiness
my brother we have problem as a people including myself everywhere you go they already know us have been trying to rent apartment in Casablanca Morocco for two weeks now I have seen like 4 to 5 flat but once you tell the landlord that your a Nigerian they loose interest immediately mind you before you see any Nigeria here you must have seen 20 french speaking sub saharan african but the criminality of that one Nigeria makes us very easy to recognize
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by VNOS(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
aburo i am a full blown naija boy that have travelled all the continents in the world. . just not your regular ratchet and poor nigerian.
nigerians are nuisance

Mr "I'm too much" because I've traveled around. Just read your comment and tell me if the person that wrote it sounds like a full blown Nigerian. Lol. Those of us who really travel around don't feel the need to flaunt. Yes a lot of Nigerians can be a pain and do constitute nuisance in other countries but that doesn't mean you put same blanket over ALL Nigerians. There are still a lot more Nigerians that are hard working, work legitimately and actually add good value to their host countries. Yes protect your own but also try to be fair to the legit foreigners. After all some of your people probably do similar or even worse stuff in other countries too. No one is a saint.
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Woleett: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Stupid lying ghana pigs. We see you for the miscreants you are grin
GalPissetzky:
shut up and show me where they abused nigeria like u fuckers are abusing ghana. the africans that are corrupt are the ones spoilt by nigrians. imagine cultism, it is not in ghana and other african countries, but you fuckers are already exporting it there. i hav my way i ban everynigerian without at least 10m in his account from travellng out

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by GalPissetzky: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
nzube89:
my brother we have problem as a people including myself everywhere you go they already know us have been trying to rent apartment in Casablanca Morocco for two weeks now I have seen like 4 to 5 flat but once you tell the landlord that your a Nigerian they loose interest immediately mind you before you see any Nigeria here you must have seen 20 french speaking sub saharan african but the criminality of that one Nigeria makes us very easy to recognize
omo the thing is so annoying. what is saving me out side nigeria is my oyinbo wife. even to lodge for hotel with my naija passport na wahala. once them see young fresh naija boy they think u are either a drug puser or a yahoo boy. like wtf. i told one i am a prince of a kingdom in naija and he was trying to mock me by saying nigerian prince do u have cash i need to claim. i was like wtf. i swear all this shit makes me naturally hate nigeria. i cant even use my credit card to buy anything. if not for my oyinbo wife, my life will have been useless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by GalPissetzky: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Woleett:
Stupid lying ghana pigs. We see you for the miscreants you are grin
shut up we are talking of majority here. where u don go>? nigerians are scum of earth
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by alizma: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
Dedetwo:

The above regulations are antihuman and specifically anti-immigrants. The regulations are simply draconian. These freaking Ghanaians cannot survive a day if other Africans state stood up such laws against Ghana as a country. Where are the doctrines of ECOWA? These retrogressive policy and Ghanaian government should be hold accountable for this inhumanity against fellow Africans. What a shame.
English
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by RTSC: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Those Ghanaian laws are a direct infringment of the Ecowas treaty.

And not only that, Nigerians seems to be their target.
The Lebanese and Chinese have practically taken over their country.

Anyway, buhari also broke an Ecowas treaty by closing the borders.
Though the Ghanaians already began their anti Nigerian behaviour long before then.

I hope that border remains closed.

We were subsiding key sectors in Ghana and they have never been grateful.
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by klufs(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rossikk:

The problem is not the laws. The problem is that they only enforce them on Nigerians. Other traders from Mali, Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin etc are allowed to trade anyhow they want. Only Nigerians are targeted. There are also laws against illegal mining in Ghana, yet there are thousands of Chinese, Indians and Lebanese mining gold illegally there with impunity. So, Ghana has laws. Just that they only enforce them on Nigerians.
A breach of a law remains a breach. That another person breached it too is not a defence.
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by Woleett: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Run along and go eat your smelly banku. Pig. I don't have your time today, where I've been on earth your poverty stricken useless parents can never smell there.
GalPissetzky:
shut up we are talking of majority here. where u don go>? nigerians are scum of earth
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by GalPissetzky: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
VNOS:

Mr "I'm too much" because I've traveled around. Just read your comment and tell me if the person that wrote it sounds like a full blown Nigerian. Lol. Those of us who really travel around don't feel the need to flaunt. Yes a lot of Nigerians can be a pain and do constitute nuisance in other countries but that doesn't mean you put same blanket over ALL Nigerians. There are still a lot more Nigerians that are hard working, work legitimately and actually add good value to their host countries. Yes protect your own but also try to be fair to the legit foreigners. After all some of your people probably do similar or even worse stuff in other countries too. No one is a saint.
guy just shut up abeg. like i said i am a full blown naija boy without a full blown naija dubious sense. before u judge a country or race, u use the law of majority. i did not say there are no nigerians that are hard working. i am saying majority of nigerians abroad are nuisance

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by RTSC: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
klufs:

A breach of a law remains a breach. That another person breached it too is not a defence.
But it can be seen as an economic war targeting a certain country.

If Nigeria responds in kind targeting Ghana alone, it would be very correct.
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by nzube89(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
GalPissetzky:
omo the thing is so annoying. what is saving me out side nigeria is my oyinbo wife. even to lodge for hotel with my naija passport na wahala. once them see young fresh naija boy they think u are either a drug puser or a yahoo boy. like wtf. i told one i am a prince of a kingdom in naija and he was trying to mock me by saying nigerian prince do u have cash i need to claim. i was like wtf. i swear all this shit makes me naturally hate nigeria. i cant even use my credit card to buy anything. if not for my oyinbo wife, my life will have been useless
Lol this prince own got me ,you don't need to tell me I remember when I through Istanbul we where about 5 blacks in the same flight immediately they saw my nationality I was given special attention.i was screened very very well
Re: Nigerians Stop Wailing Ghana Did Nothing Wrong Shutting Down Shops. by wink2015(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
IT IS BETTER NIGERIA CONSIDER PULLING OUT OF ECOWAS.

ECOWAS HAS NOT GROWN BEYOND WHAT GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON LEFT IT.

BRITAIN PULLED OUT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION AND HEAVEN DID NOT FALL !

Nigeria should scale up and join the BRICS STATES ( BRAZIL, RUSSIA, INDIA, CHINA AND SOUTH AFRICA.

What is Nigeria still looking for inside ECOWAS when your own citizens businesses in member states such as Ghana is being closed down and the shop owner threatened with deportation.

Those who bear the pains to remain in Ghana are being financially strangulated with unhealthy economic policies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Lost N4M On First City Monument Bank Mobile Banking / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.