Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Pounding Her Puna [watch Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Pounding Her Puna [watch Video] (1008 Views)

Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Fvcking Her Well [watch Video] / Lagos Baddest Rapper Shows Off Her Kind Of Girl And Puna [watch Video] / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Pounding Her Puna [watch Video] by Benedictkwado: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
A man has been Publicly rough handled by A Woman who says His Boyfriend doesn't FvckHer Well

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Go55n_wJQ

Re: Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Pounding Her Puna [watch Video] by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
stop your nonsense clickbait bro... this is a very old video of a man who was trying to run away with paying for a hooker.
Re: Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Pounding Her Puna [watch Video] by Bahamas95(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Maybe the lady 8-2 much "banana" in her previous relationship(s) and she wants local man to maintain the momentum or even surpass it but local man ain't capable

(1) (Reply)

playing naughty game in the presence of children / “I Still Love My Ex… But He’s Married To My Friend” / Do You Enjoy d..i...ld...oe/ Vibrator. Can You Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.