Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,716 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? (19135 Views)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by liverpudian9(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Femsyn:

Obantoko is the worst area in Abeokuta as it concerns power. So, 8hrs is huge!!!
Lol olorun dem no get beta power
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by tolajay: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
What's the capacity of your solar system?

What can it power and for how long?

Kayleb26:
In my area of Lagos we get power supply for about 6 -8 hours everyday.
when I got tired of the matter I got myself an all in one solar home system that power my tv, decoder, LED bulbs, fan and charges my phone and laptop.

Right now I supply to people in my neigborhood make dem follow enjoy a taste of stable electricity.
Call/Whatsapp me on 08086062072 to place an order. Same day delivery Within Lagos and 48 hours delivery max, nationwide.

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Kayleb26(m): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2020
iamclime:

Cost and specifications?

Aside from the one picture here, We have from 1.5kva to 40kva.

Kindly chat/text/call 08086062072 for more information.

Thank you
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Kayleb26(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2020
tolajay:
What's the capacity of your solar system?

What can it power and for how long?

300w will power your lighting points, charge your phones, laptops and other low consumption appliances.

For 6 - 8 hours back up and more.

We have upto 40kva inverter.

Kindly chat me on 08086062072 for pictures and price
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by tolajay: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Where in Agege.

Skynet45:
We have had light now 24/7 for one week cool cool agege
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by oladele239(m): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Denro Ishashi less than 6 hours daily
I'm really hoping to know what the problem is one day
Always one fault or another
It's sickening
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by ucheclub(m): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
onyechez:

And badagry is close to the seme border between Nigeria and beniné Republic, what a shame, how do we protect our borders.

Yes. Seme border have no electricity for some years now
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by ucheclub(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
iamclime:

Copy that. Ikoga, Igborosun, Mowo and other parts of Badagry are really suffering. I've been running the generator since around past 9 and it's still running as I type this. My only consolation is that I'm using PPM. No more crazy bills!
P.S: Please who has any ideas about quality and affordable laptop power banks?

I suffer the same thing too. Go for new age power bank
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Heartbender: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Both
sageb:
okilo or Jetty ? Where precisely
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by sageb: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Heartbender:
Both
nice to meet Abuloma buddies here. Wakirike Gbese

1 Like

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area at the moment? by Heartbender: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
My good brother
sageb:
nice to meet Abuloma buddies here. Wakirike Gbese

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female Inheritance: Court Orders A-ibom Man To Pay Nieces N20m For Denying Them / Why Senate Should Not Approve Military Action In Niger - Shehu Sani / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.