Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job (31565 Views)

How I Almost Rejected My Best Worker / Construction Company Vs Real Estate Firm For A Civil Engineer / I Just Got Scammed: SHELL RECRUITMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Nicepoker(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
rickyboss333:

Most times, our family members are unaware it is a scam, especially d women folks. They actually mean well for us but they are not as exposed as we are, which is why scammers would prefer to go thru them these days.
On a second thought you are right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by kbrisco: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
sulaimon22:
Civil defense slot is around 750k. thank god u didn't fall for it

Ministry of Works goes for the same amount. I am still hustling it out.
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by vickydevoka(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
I was scammed 25k. N his number still goes n he pick wen ever I call.
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Nmezor(f): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hmmm, that was close. When will these scammers quit their nonsense biko
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
‘My 40k stil Dey pending with my cousins on top this replacement on civil defense still waiting for the time to arrest the man

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by vickydevoka(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
mranova:
Why does a family member always have to be involved in this? Chai mine was my sister
Mine was my in-laws. De go thru Facebook
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by kolade560: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Chai this is so bad,
The scenario is painted with a lot of red flags

1. Whenever u see an offer of employment by any government ministry, department and agencies, always go the government website concern to check if this is truth or not, you can always contact their email address or twitter handle found beneath the website for further inquiry

2. A government body don't contract private body or individual to conduct recruitment or replacement of any kind, they do this collectively on their website and interview is done in their secretariat

3. Even if a government worker that works in the recruitment office of the department can't guarantee you 100% that he can get you employed, in this scenario, ask him to get you the employment and u pays him after u have started collecting salary.

Be wise guys, survive in Nigeria and u can succeed any wherein the world

See front page materials biko, no be only BBN cheesy

Bro u right though but for naija e no follow ooo........na only name dem dey write oo.....it depends on who u know......
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by vickydevoka(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
‘My 40k stil Dey pending with my cousins on top this replacement on civil defense still waiting for the time to arrest the man
Na scam
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by salveoP(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Elsueno:
Civil defence, fire service and customs go around 150~200k per slot if you go direct..Anything more na middle man things.

By the way, I don't know anybody woh

Boss, show me the way ooo....abeg
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Ladycewhy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Elsueno:
Civil defence, fire service and customs go around 150~200k per slot if you go direct..Anything more na middle man things.

police unkor? How much does it go for?
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Ibrahim94(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please is there any hope if someone is lucky to be among the senator's slot for either civil defence or immigration?

Thanks.
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by vickydevoka(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
azadus18:
U jst dodge a bullet.....pls can u send d acct no, they sent you....
I was scammed same way but dis account number.
3141882883. First bank. Esther bulus
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by holsconcept(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Your own is better. At least u have not paid. A civil defence officer deceived people in 2016 to think there was replacement going on. He collected 40k from a lot people. Up till now, they have not heard anything

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by ProudlyNGN: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Elsueno:

Bro why you dey lie na?
Na akara Dem wan sell?
Any job in ministry of interior (Prison service, immigration, custom, fire service, civil defense etc)
the minimum is 300k even with ordinary SSCE level, with Degree and HND is far beyond that so don't come here and lie.
Before you Attack me I'm into the system please.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by stevnwigw1: 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
lereinter:

I know someone that paid 800k for federal fire job

He got it

At same time if he didn't get nobody to hold o
How will this fellow work after paying that amount, this country needs to be closed, so that we start a fresh.

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by ProudlyNGN: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
police unkor? How much does it go for?
You dey mind this lier
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by PAROTLAND(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Only if I had read this on time. I wouldn’t have fallen for their scam. The same family friend tactics
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by jospepper(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
sulaimon22:

it's real oo. Most especially Custom and Civil defense
can we talk?
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by garugaru: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
ddooskie:

How did you know the bank to pay to when you've not received the account details? cheesy
the thing the scammers do is they will tell you to go to the bank that they want you to pay to, when you get there is when they will send you the account number. They try to give you as little a time as possible to think things through

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Ibrahim94(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

Bro why you dey lie na?
Na akara Dem wan sell?
Any job in ministry of interior (Prison service, immigration, custom, fire service, civil defense etc)
the minimum is 300k even with ordinary SSCE level, with Degree and HND is far beyond that so don't come here and lie.

True! I knew of someone that paid 650k for the last federal fire service recruitment with his BSC. He is now an Officer at their headquarters in Abuja.

6 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by jospepper(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

Bro why you dey lie na?
Na akara Dem wan sell?
can we talk?
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Elsueno: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
ProudlyNGN:

Bro why you dey lie na?
Na akara Dem wan sell?

lol, am not here to convince anybody sha, Anything ssce goes around 50k, infact you can get that for free sef if you could meet the senator or reps in ur area. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THE SYSTEM. unless the amount just changed after the last recruitment
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by jospepper(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ibrahim94:

True! I knew of someone that paid 650k for the last federal fire service recruitment with his BSC. He is now an Officer at their headquarters in Abuja.
please show me the way
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by easyboycom(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
timibare:
omo 2 odds dey ooh....Lyon vs Bayern.....Bayern score over 2.5 goals
it will end it tears � don't listen to that Devil �
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Investnow2017: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
holsconcept:
Your own is better. At least u have not paid. A civil defence officer deceived people in 2016 to think there was replacement going on. He collected 40k from a lot people. Up till now, they have not heard anything
Nigerians are very generous. When someone dies, even one that they do not know or know only from a distance, they don't waste time writing RIP! If this one goes now, many will hurriedly write same. Tell me, how will this one rest at all not to mention in peace for that matter cheesy
You are employed taking care of your family and depriving the ones who not have even of the little that they can squeeze out, at this time! That is wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Roon9(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
timibare:

Na that day u go hate lewandowski grin
He go miss 2 penalty

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Umaruxoxo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=Elsueno post=92873425]Civil defence, fire service and customs go around 150~200k per slot if you go direct..Anything more na middle man things.

By the way, I don't know anybody woh.you just de type anything wen come out from ur mouth (150 _200k )nah crayfish you wan buy?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by axeman2(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Before you Attack me I'm into the system please.[/quote] Please Can You Connect Me I Am Interested
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by OlawaleBammie: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
timibare:

shockedshockedshocked
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by jospepper(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guzel:

Number one is not always the case. Internal replacements are not advertised. Twitter handler may not have knowledge of that.
For me, the candidate should go to the office to collect the letter first before paying.
not only letter o. Make sure your name enter IPPIS (payroll) before you pay.
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
This is Nigeria everybody issa scammer

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Mistakes To Avoid When Compiling Your CV / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / Join Me To Thank God Oooooo. I Have Just Gotten A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.