Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:10 AM

Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers (1170 Views)

Dear Alpha Males! / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Male Sex Equilibrium
Demand For Pvssy=High
Supply Of Dvck=High

Female Sex Equilibrium
Demand For Dvck=Low
Supply Of Pvssy=Low

Courtesy Of SIMPS!!!

1 Like

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Someone should draw a Graph for this......
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
I will pretend I understand this and say: Nice thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Palema007:
I will pretend I understand this and say: Nice thread grin

What's funny?? I guess you are making Jest of your Simps Lots...... grin grin grin

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Westernlove:

What's funny?? I guess you are making Jest of your Simps Lots...... grin grin grin

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Jorby(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nice. I love the kind of men this generation is breeding. These women have preyed on us for a relatively too long a period.

4 Likes

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=Palema007 post=92860667][/quote]

So you and KO don do Royal Rumble today lol...... grin grin grin I came here to get some popcorn and chilled water, I'm heading back to the thread soon...... grin grin grin

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jorby:
Nice. I love the kind of men this generation is breeding. These women have preyed on us for a relatively too long a period.

Thanks bruh.........This Is the beginning of the AWAKENING

1 Like

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Westernlove:

So you and KO don do Royal Rumble today lol...... grin grin grin I came here to get some popcorn and chilled water, I'm heading back to the thread soon...... grin grin grin
No be today... grin check the date...grin

Have fun..
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Palema007:
No be today... grin check the date...grin
Have fun..
Alright seen okay, Can we date peacefully now? grin grin grin
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Westernlove:

Alright seen okay, Can we date peacefully now? grin grin grin
You've got jokes.... grin grin . You read that thread and still ask this? Fvcking NO! grin
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Palema007:
You've got jokes.... grin grin . You read that thread and still ask this? Fvcking NO! grin

Vagina people and drama, I got you covered Ariz babe. I will even get you a good Job In Lagos, No entanglement though as I'm celibate for now....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Westernlove:

Vagina people and drama, I got you covered Ariz babe. I will even get you a good Job In Lagos, No entanglement though as I'm celibate for now....... grin grin grin
Oh! You didn't just type those words! undecided . Well seriously I will stick with my present. Lol thanks for the offer....

Celibate indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
Palema007:
Oh! You didn't just type those words! undecided . Well seriously I will stick with my present. Lol thanks for the offer....

Celibate indeed grin grin

Lol honestly I'm serious about this, Are you based In Lagos? You know we can do this right?? grin grin grin
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol honestly I'm serious about this, Are you based In Lagos? You know we can do this right?? grin grin grin
Don't sweat it West, I'm not interested.
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Palema007:
Don't sweat it West, I'm not interested.

Lol I wish I could write a poem for you tonight, but you know the drill as an Alpha Male. If I really want to get you, I know how to go about It. To be Candid, I like you. Still remember how we bashed each other on your former account Ariza?? grin grin grin
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol I wish I could write a poem for you tonight, but you know the drill as an Alpha Male. If I really want to get you, I know how to go about It. To be Candid, I like you. Still remember how we bashed each other on your former account Ariza?? grin grin grin
Ah ah ah grin That would be nice to read! grin grin... The bolded though, Dude you can't get to me if I don't allow it. That's a fact.

Well I appreciate your likeness, unfortunately I can't say the same here. Yes....I remember how you write imaginary tales you call diss.tongue. But I know it ain't deep. grin All the same, I wan dey my dey for Nl. smiley I've seen enough.
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 12:35am On Aug 16, 2020
Palema007:
Ah ah ah grin That would be nice to read! grin grin... The bolded though, Dude you can't get to me if I don't allow it. That's a fact.

Well I appreciate your likeness, unfortunately I can't say the same here. Yes....I remember how you write imaginary tales you call diss.tongue. But I know it ain't deep. grin All the same, I wan dey my dey for Nl. smiley I've seen enough.

Lol I hope this makes you feel better though.......
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 16, 2020
She's my gf, I need to make her feel loved.

With money = simps

Most of these simps are yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 16, 2020
All these online Alpha.. Even the Op na chief simp undecided
Re: Check This Out Alpha Males And Redpillers by Westernlove: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
Drabeey:
She's my gf, I need to make her feel loved.

With money = simps

Most of these simps are yahoo boys

I saw the Idiot below you lusting after an Imaginary Aussie Gurl, Mumu, He also dye his brain along with his head thus for the malfunctioning..... grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help!...Can I Survive This? / Nigerians React Video Of A Young Lady With “oranges” That Reaches Her Abdomen / Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.