Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (64340 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by 1Sharon(f): 1:47am On Aug 17, 2020
greggng:

Some of you are just funny . A graduate should think out of the box. One day a young beautiful lady walk up to me for a chat. I taught she came to beg for money for transport ...she told me sir I want to be snapping all this car's you display and advertise for u ....you go dey pay me commission ....I was so happy to see a lady not asking for money but for something reasonable to do...to cut the story short she sold more than 10 cars for us cos I linked her to other dealers ....on one ocvassion the person she sold car to started dating her ...to God be the glory they married ....she is in USA with the man but do send me cars for sale ....I love people that are creative ....

LOL
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by 99thEnemy(m): 1:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:

After he did Kpekus subscription, now there is 'No Network Coverage'..... 'Network Busy'.... 'Error in Kpekus Connection'...

Imagine this after him doing Unlimited Kpekus subscription oh, the Network come the eff up.

Haba! he will want to change network naa!.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by 12345baba(m): 1:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Look at these children. Better listen to ur parents before they use you do ritual
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by lekonso: 2:04am On Aug 17, 2020
If he refuses to understand, stop calling the selfish guy. This is a very good time for you to test his love for you. It is a good time to know may be he is just after sex or not. The guy is sex hungry and he cannot discipline himself, so he wants you to disobey your parents. Pls don't do that o.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stormborn28(m): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august. He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I told them (parents) that I was travelling to visit a friend (girl). I could not tell them it was my boyfriend I was going to see because I knew deep down they wouldn't allow me travel to another city to see a guy. But my parents have blatantly refused that I cannot visit this girl. I had to tell my bf that I was not going to come. He was so sad and angry and he let me know he has wasted a lot of money preparing to surprise me for my birthday. He was so excited to see me and he had made a lot of plans. He told me he was disappointed in me and he doesn't think he can continue a relationship like this. Yes he comes to abeokuta sometimes but he mostly lodges in the hotel. He told me he can't continue lodging in the hotel that if I love him I will make effort. I tried to convince my parents they did not gree. Imagine, I told them I wanted to see a gf that they knew and they refused. What if I had told them he was a guy.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.
leave that guy... He is very stupid.. If he so much want you to leave with him, he should marry you... Nonsense everywhere

What is birthday by the way... Running here and there because of birthdays.. Nonsense again.

You are 22 years still young... You better find someone that is serious and ready to see your parents and pay your bride price before you hammer 25 years.. Again get busy with something and stop being idol. Useless boy he wants to dey chop your kpomo yet you are not sure if he will marry you... You better reserve that kpomo for your husband or else God won't be happy with you
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by benzion72(m): 2:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Stupid girls everywhere. We they deliver chicken from dying he saying na gutter it want to go and chop. You even went to the point of lying because of a useless boy friend at 22. Sey you no they read or listen to newspaper of how boys use girls for ritual, LASU girl use in Ikire for ritual and all sort, if he wan go make him go, You will see a better and understanding boy. shebi the boy they come Abeokuta come eat weting him like, or na till they break be his best choice, I beg listen to your parent, no boy friend can love you pass them
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Philadelphia: 2:26am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august. He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I told them (parents) that I was travelling to visit a friend (girl). I could not tell them it was my boyfriend I was going to see because I knew deep down they wouldn't allow me travel to another city to see a guy. But my parents have blatantly refused that I cannot visit this girl. I had to tell my bf that I was not going to come. He was so sad and angry and he let me know he has wasted a lot of money preparing to surprise me for my birthday. He was so excited to see me and he had made a lot of plans. He told me he was disappointed in me and he doesn't think he can continue a relationship like this. Yes he comes to abeokuta sometimes but he mostly lodges in the hotel. He told me he can't continue lodging in the hotel that if I love him I will make effort. I tried to convince my parents they did not gree. Imagine, I told them I wanted to see a gf that they knew and they refused. What if I had told them he was a guy.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.

Your boyfriend is on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/olosho-beer-parlour-share-olosho

Don't ask me how I know.

By the time you go and visit him, he will return and share his sexual experience with you and your pictures or even videos on that thread.

Listen to the advice given you that says you should not go.
You're only 22 years now and you have enough time to pursue your career and build yourself into an I dependent woman.

Don't let him lure you with his worn out d!ck. You've got plenty of time to get healthy d!ck that deserves you.

Lastly, stop thinking with your bwest. Start thinking with your head so you'll save your heart.

PS: I'm a man who's got a mother, sisters and female friends and I'm not a feminist.
I just respect women.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stormborn28(m): 2:27am On Aug 17, 2020
frozen70:
22yrs is too young for you to understand men

Just take it easy, them they do person strong things

If you eat pineapple the way the taste is sweet, you will definitely pourge
Chai... The pineapple story..
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stormborn28(m): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2020
frozen70:
22yrs is too young for you to understand men

Just take it easy, them they do person strong things

If you eat pineapple the way the taste is sweet, you will definitely pourge
i know say you don't chop pineapple well well that is why you sabi the story
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stormborn28(m): 2:30am On Aug 17, 2020
leonard002:
Just in case it hasn't busted. Tell them of a fictitious job interview you have in Lagos. Then travel and see your love.
useless advice
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stormborn28(m): 2:33am On Aug 17, 2020
iamadonis2:
Nairaland men and boys are hypocrites. All of you castigating the boyfriend, sheybi you didn’t do worse?

All of you telling OP to forget him if he hasn’t proposed yet, sheybi it’s this economy your father built that a young man will go and propose just to quench natural God-given konji?

Y’all are hypocrites
go marry if you wan quench konji. Or better still visit Ashawo joint
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stormborn28(m): 2:35am On Aug 17, 2020
spiralwedge:

Take a bus at Kuto around 7am and by 9am you are with him in Lagos.

When it is 4pm, find your way to Oshodi or any park in Lagos, take a bus back.

You will be home in Abeokuta by 6pm or 7pm.

You can do this twice next week.

If it's a relationship that is serious, introduce him to your parents. He doesn't have to propose before you make him visit you at home.

You are an adult now and have finished schooling.
foolish advice... Anything can happen on the way. It is only a stupid child that will take to this advice
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by semyman: 3:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Believe this believe anything

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Microwhy: 3:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august . He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I am sure some of us still get sense..
You since saw each other last in June but sometimes he do come to Abeokuta and lodge in hotel! Abeg to see who if he comes? You or your spirit.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Joyrise: 4:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:

I don't think you have a serious and dedicated relationship yet. If you think so, inform your parents and let the guy come formally to visit your family. Then you will know if the guy is not just taken advantage of you and sexual urge. He has spent alot because he will gain it by sleeping with you. That is not a relationship that most likely lead to marriage. Tell ur parents about how u met and all. Let them advice you. You might end up aborting for this He-goat and u start a very painful and regretful life. Be careful
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Yaks02(m): 4:24am On Aug 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na Konji dey worry my guy..... Nothing else....

Pls where is our preacherman @ Righteousness89. Comman talk to her

Exactly bro
konji na bastard
Dat guy only wan phuck, nothing else
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Yaks02(m): 4:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:
during my service I did that a lot. Was kind of his only friend there

Forget dat guy, let me b ur boyfriend for free
coming to abeokuta is my hubby
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by opey112(m): 4:41am On Aug 17, 2020
yettymuse:
22years old me, na how to make money dey my head.

....no be kparove!
Your parents say don’t go... but no!.... you won’t listen.
What if you haff azzdent and die on your way to collect kporan??
No worry, you go soon calm down! undecided
abeg what is kporan?
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by stonecoldcafe: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not

What is not yours is not yours.
You are not married and are still under your parents. You should not go if they are vehemently against it. Tell your boyfriend your parents did not grant you permission. He will be a father tomorrow and would love his children to obey/respect him. Also please stop meeting up with a man in a hotel when you are not married to him. Stop travelling over and sleeping with a man who has not paid your brideprice

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by gbagyiza: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:
during my service I did that a lot. Was kind of his only friend there

Fly wey no hear him go follow dead body enter grave. Even with the matured advice given to you, you r still defending him. That guy is not serious at all, by now he should be thinking of taking the relationship to another level not just been interested in having fun with u. At least, he should introduce himself to your parents, let them know you both r in a relationship.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by favouredpikin: 5:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Am a guy like that your boyfriend. All I can see is that your boyfriend is selfish and wicked. He is not serious with the relationship. He is only after one thing which is sex. When I met my girlfriend and I noticed she is a wife material. The next thing I did was to see her parents and siblings. Any guy who is serious with a girl will make efforts to know the girls family.
So this guy only wants one thing which is sex from you.
But how can you risk your life on a long journey like that just to see a guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by bigfather(m): 5:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Why can't he make an effort to come and give you a surprise Birthday in ur home so that ur parents can see him ? That alone can make your parents see him as a friend and warm up to him except if he is not truly a FRIEND. Am sure your parents wont be so strict not to allow a friend come to celebrate your birthday with you but Konji nor allow am reason like that. If he really loves you, then he should take the risk, Na Man dey go find woman o....Lagos to Abeokuta nor too far and besides, Lodging in an hotel once in a month to see you won't kill him. Its just for a period of time. Dem say" If mountain nor gree come meet mohammed , then make Mohammed try go meet mountain naa.... My 2 cents !
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Nauttyprof(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2020
There is nothing to save in this relationship. Focus on your life for now.

That bf of yours is probably after satisfying himself alone.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by zeusdgrt(m): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2020
yettymuse:
22years old me, na how to make money dey my head.

....no be kparove!
Your parents say don’t go... but no!.... you won’t listen.
What if you haff azzdent and die on your way to collect kporan??
No worry, you go soon calm down! undecided
All.of una dey talk from one mouth
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by PastorFire: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2020
spiralwedge:

Take a bus at Kuto around 7am and by 9am you are with him in Lagos.

When it is 4pm, find your way to Oshodi or any park in Lagos, take a bus back.

You will be home in Abeokuta by 6pm or 7pm.

You can do this twice next week.

If it's a relationship that is serious, introduce him to your parents. He doesn't have to propose before you make him visit you at home.

You are an adult now and have finished schooling.
Oga, na belle b dat o.. Which Kan advice b dis na
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Deborah98(f): 5:50am On Aug 17, 2020
Super strict parents like mine,it's not easy I can relate, save yourself the stress and move on maybe he's not the understanding type and since he comes to visit you has he made plans to go see your parents or just lodging in hotel is where it ends,did you define the relationship first of all,is it a bestie kind of relationship or come visit and go relationship,well the ball is in your court so choose how best to play it well but mind you never disobey your parents for any reason cos they were once like you before they got married, good luck.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by EBEk101(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Use u head, which kind boi friend b dat wey no see u for some time don dey talk of break up
Letting him to even stand in between ur parents will b d dumbest thing u,v ever done
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by alexmakaay(m): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2020
My dear, your parents might be saving you from a terrible accident, but neither you nor them knows this.

Also, it is apparent you are into a baby boy who isn't matured enough to understand.(except you have lied to him before). Which may make him to doubt you.

Lastly, bear in mind that whatever has a beginning must have an end. A broken relationship gives mostly gives way for a peaceful and meaningful one. Good luck
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by almarthins(m): 6:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Heartheart:

Tell d guy, you re nt doing again. That guy doesnt love you as he claimz. Read 1 corin 13:4 - 8. If d guy character no click into those verses. O girl run

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Do I Forgive Him? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.